Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,170
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 

Developer: Tango Gameworks
Platforms: TBA
Release Date: TBA

After strange disappearances hit Tokyo’s population, it’s up to you to uncover the source and purge the city of a strange, new evil. Armed with your own mysterious spectral abilities, you will face down the occult, unravel conspiracy theories and experience urban legends like never before.

Don’t fear the unknown. Attack it.

This game was announced last night during Bethesda's E3 2019 Briefing, and I really like the premise of this game. I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay footage to see how the game actually plays. Smile
[Image: CTR-Sig.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,170

Developer: Tango Gameworks
Platforms: TBA
Release Date: TBA

After strange disappearances hit Tokyo’s population, it’s up to you to uncover the source and purge the city of a strange, new evil. Armed with your own mysterious spectral abilities, you will face down the occult, unravel conspiracy theories and experience urban legends like never before.

Don’t fear the unknown. Attack it.

This game was announced last night during Bethesda's E3 2019 Briefing, and I really like the premise of this game. I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay footage to see how the game actually plays. Smile
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[PS4] (Classic) FFVII & Hob [Android] Animal Crossing: PC
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 1,927
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
I'm very interested in this game. Let's hope the gameplay for it looks just as good. ;3
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[PS4] (Classic) FFVII & Hob [Android] Animal Crossing: PC
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 1,927
I'm very interested in this game. Let's hope the gameplay for it looks just as good. ;3