Nintendo @ E3 2019
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here is all the news from Nintendo's E3 2019 Briefing and any of their other announcements during E3, plus their entire live briefing video if you would prefer to watch it instead of read about it.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate | Official Thread
The second DLC character was revealed to kick things off today. Head over to our official thread for the game to find out who it is!

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition, coming to Nintendo Switch on September 27.

Luigi's Mansion 3 | Official Thread
A new trailer was released for Luigi's Mansion 3, detailing how Luigi's latest adventure unfolds and the new tools at his disposal: the upgraded Poltergust G-00 and his summonable companion, Gooigi. Head over to our official thread for the game for more information and discussions!

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics | Trailer
The Netflix series, The Dark Crystal, is being made into a tactical video-game due later this year.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening | Official Thread
A new trailer has been released for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, and after the Direct there was an extended gameplay video released by Nintendo Treehouse. Head over to our official thread for the game for more information and discussions!

Trials of Mana | Trailer
Step into the shoes of 6 unique heroes and rescue the world from the encroaching darkness in Trials of Mana, a full HD remake of the third entry in the seminal Mana series (Seiken Densetsu 3 in Japan), never before released in the West. Coming to Nintendo Switch in early 2020.

Mana Trilogy Collection | Trailer
The first three games in the Mana trilogy are being released together in a single collection for Nintendo Switch, and that collection is available today!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Trailer
Whether it's your first time through this adventure or you're just looking to relive it again, you can now take The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt wherever you go when the Complete Edition releases for Nintendo Switch in 2019.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Trailer
War is coming to the great land of Fódlan, and you can get another glimpse of the battles to come in this new trailer for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, coming to Nintendo Switch on July 26.

Resident Evil | Trailer | Official Thread
Two more Resident Evil games are coming to Nintendo Switch: Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6! Both games will be available this Fall.

No More Heroes 3 | Trailer
Travis Touchdown will be returning in a brand new No More Heroes game, coming to Nintendo Switch in 2020.

Contra Rogue Corps | Trailer
It seems Konami isn't quite out of the business of making video-games for the West just yet, as Contra Rogue Corps has been announced for Nintendo Switch to release on September 24.

Contra Anniversary Collection
If you're more into the older Contra games than the upcoming Rogue Corps, perhaps you'll be interested in the Contra Anniversary Collection, available now on Nintendo Switch.

Daemon x Machina | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Daemon x Machina, a game where you must defend Earth through high-speed combat against corrupted robots in a series of missions from the cockpit of your Arsenal, a fully customizable mech. Daemon x Machina will release this Fall.

Panzer Dragoon: Remake | Trailer
A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards, and releasing on Nintendo Switch this Winter!

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Official Thread
Nothing importantly new was shown for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield in today's Direct, but they did announce that there will be gameplay footage courtesy of Nintendo Treehouse, which you can find over at our official thread for the game!

Astral Chain | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Astral Chain, the upcoming game from Platinum Games in which it’s your job to protect them against otherworldly invaders–but you’re not alone as a member of a special police task force equipped with sentient armaments called Legions. Atral Chain launches on Nintendo Switch on August 30.

Empire of Sin | Trailer
Empire of Sin - a character-driven strategy game set in 1920s Chicago - will be coming in 2020.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, releasing on Nintendo Switch on July 19.

Cadence of Hyrule | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Cadence of Hyrule, where you play as Cadence, Link, or Princess Zelda as you move to the beat and try to defeat an evil menace disrupting Hyrule. Cadence of Hyrule releases on Nintendo Switch on June 13.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 | Trailer
Join Mario, Sonic and friends for their greatest adventure yet at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, exclusively on Nintendo Switch in November 2019!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Official Thread
The first look at the brand new Animal Crossing game for Nintendo Switch is finally here! Head over to our official thread for the game for more information and discussions!

Upcoming Releases Sizzle Reel
A sizzle reel of upcoming releases for Nintendo Switch revealed some interesting surprises, including the Spyro Reignited Trilogy coming in September. Here's a full list of every game and its release date:
  • Spyro Reignited Trilogy - September 3
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong - TBA
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - September 20
  • Minecraft Dungeons - Spring 2020
  • The Elder Scrolls: Blades - Fall 2019
  • My Friend Pedro - June 20
  • Doom Eternal - TBA
  • The Sinking City - Fall 2019
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood - July 26
  • Dead by Daylight - September 24
  • Alien: Isolation - 2019
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered - Winter 2019
  • Dragon Quest Builders 2 - July 12
  • Stranger Things 3: The Game - July 4
  • Just Dance 2020 - November 5
  • Catan - June 20
  • New Super Lucky's Tale - Fall 2019
  • Dauntless - 2019
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - June 28

Another DLC character was revealed! Head over to our official thread for the game to find out who it is!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Sequel | Official Thread
To close out the show, a short trailer was shown to announce the development of a sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here is all the news from Nintendo's E3 2019 Briefing and any of their other announcements during E3, plus their entire live briefing video if you would prefer to watch it instead of read about it.

The second DLC character was revealed to kick things off today. Head over to our official thread for the game to find out who it is!

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition, coming to Nintendo Switch on September 27.

Luigi's Mansion 3 | Official Thread
A new trailer was released for Luigi's Mansion 3, detailing how Luigi's latest adventure unfolds and the new tools at his disposal: the upgraded Poltergust G-00 and his summonable companion, Gooigi. Head over to our official thread for the game for more information and discussions!

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics | Trailer
The Netflix series, The Dark Crystal, is being made into a tactical video-game due later this year.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening | Official Thread
A new trailer has been released for The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, and after the Direct there was an extended gameplay video released by Nintendo Treehouse. Head over to our official thread for the game for more information and discussions!

Trials of Mana | Trailer
Step into the shoes of 6 unique heroes and rescue the world from the encroaching darkness in Trials of Mana, a full HD remake of the third entry in the seminal Mana series (Seiken Densetsu 3 in Japan), never before released in the West. Coming to Nintendo Switch in early 2020.

Mana Trilogy Collection | Trailer
The first three games in the Mana trilogy are being released together in a single collection for Nintendo Switch, and that collection is available today!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt | Trailer
Whether it's your first time through this adventure or you're just looking to relive it again, you can now take The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt wherever you go when the Complete Edition releases for Nintendo Switch in 2019.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Trailer
War is coming to the great land of Fódlan, and you can get another glimpse of the battles to come in this new trailer for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, coming to Nintendo Switch on July 26.

Resident Evil | Trailer | Official Thread
Two more Resident Evil games are coming to Nintendo Switch: Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6! Both games will be available this Fall.

No More Heroes 3 | Trailer
Travis Touchdown will be returning in a brand new No More Heroes game, coming to Nintendo Switch in 2020.

Contra Rogue Corps | Trailer
It seems Konami isn't quite out of the business of making video-games for the West just yet, as Contra Rogue Corps has been announced for Nintendo Switch to release on September 24.

Contra Anniversary Collection
If you're more into the older Contra games than the upcoming Rogue Corps, perhaps you'll be interested in the Contra Anniversary Collection, available now on Nintendo Switch.

Daemon x Machina | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Daemon x Machina, a game where you must defend Earth through high-speed combat against corrupted robots in a series of missions from the cockpit of your Arsenal, a fully customizable mech. Daemon x Machina will release this Fall.

Panzer Dragoon: Remake | Trailer
A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards, and releasing on Nintendo Switch this Winter!

Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Official Thread
Nothing importantly new was shown for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield in today's Direct, but they did announce that there will be gameplay footage courtesy of Nintendo Treehouse, which you can find over at our official thread for the game!

Astral Chain | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Astral Chain, the upcoming game from Platinum Games in which it’s your job to protect them against otherworldly invaders–but you’re not alone as a member of a special police task force equipped with sentient armaments called Legions. Atral Chain launches on Nintendo Switch on August 30.

Empire of Sin | Trailer
Empire of Sin - a character-driven strategy game set in 1920s Chicago - will be coming in 2020.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, releasing on Nintendo Switch on July 19.

Cadence of Hyrule | Trailer
A new trailer was shown for Cadence of Hyrule, where you play as Cadence, Link, or Princess Zelda as you move to the beat and try to defeat an evil menace disrupting Hyrule. Cadence of Hyrule releases on Nintendo Switch on June 13.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 | Trailer
Join Mario, Sonic and friends for their greatest adventure yet at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, exclusively on Nintendo Switch in November 2019!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Official Thread
The first look at the brand new Animal Crossing game for Nintendo Switch is finally here! Head over to our official thread for the game for more information and discussions!

Upcoming Releases Sizzle Reel
A sizzle reel of upcoming releases for Nintendo Switch revealed some interesting surprises, including the Spyro Reignited Trilogy coming in September. Here's a full list of every game and its release date:
  • Spyro Reignited Trilogy - September 3
  • Hollow Knight: Silksong - TBA
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - September 20
  • Minecraft Dungeons - Spring 2020
  • The Elder Scrolls: Blades - Fall 2019
  • My Friend Pedro - June 20
  • Doom Eternal - TBA
  • The Sinking City - Fall 2019
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood - July 26
  • Dead by Daylight - September 24
  • Alien: Isolation - 2019
  • Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered - Winter 2019
  • Dragon Quest Builders 2 - July 12
  • Stranger Things 3: The Game - July 4
  • Just Dance 2020 - November 5
  • Catan - June 20
  • New Super Lucky's Tale - Fall 2019
  • Dauntless - 2019
  • Super Mario Maker 2 - June 28

Another DLC character was revealed! Head over to our official thread for the game to find out who it is!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Sequel | Official Thread
To close out the show, a short trailer was shown to announce the development of a sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm at work so I can't update the OP yet, but Nintendo have won E3 for me. Holy shit! Wow
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm at work so I can't update the OP yet, but Nintendo have won E3 for me. Holy shit! Wow
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm in the middle of watching the Nintendo Treehouse & I got to see extended gameplay of Sword/Shield, Animal Crossing New Horizon's, & Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. So far I'm a very happy camper.

I also knew that Animal Crossing would be releasing next year (2020) & I was right. xp

OMG, so many games, looks like it's going to be broke-tember for me. Tongue But yea, Nintendo's E3 was very much a win.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm in the middle of watching the Nintendo Treehouse & I got to see extended gameplay of Sword/Shield, Animal Crossing New Horizon's, & Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. So far I'm a very happy camper.

I also knew that Animal Crossing would be releasing next year (2020) & I was right. xp

OMG, so many games, looks like it's going to be broke-tember for me. Tongue But yea, Nintendo's E3 was very much a win.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
What good came from Nintendo:

1) Seiken Densetsu Collection being available on Switch today

2) Seiken Densetsu 3 remake coming over in 2020

3) Link's Awakening release date (although that art style is still ugly)

Other than that, meh from Nintendo.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
What good came from Nintendo:

1) Seiken Densetsu Collection being available on Switch today

2) Seiken Densetsu 3 remake coming over in 2020

3) Link's Awakening release date (although that art style is still ugly)

Other than that, meh from Nintendo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Partner Direct - Feb. 21, 2024 Moonface 8 200 Mar 14th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Nintendo Sues Yuzu; $2.4m Settlement Agreed Moonface 6 169 Mar 6th, 2024, 06:08 AM
Last Post: shadow
  Nintendo Direct Megathread ShiraNoMai 31 4,690 Feb 21st, 2024, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Super Nintendo World Moonface 33 8,315 Jan 26th, 2024, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nintendo Direct - September 14, 2023 Moonface 3 398 Sep 14th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL