Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Oct 7th, 2022, 07:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Sep 30th, 2022, 03:37 AM)Frank Wrote:
I went ahead and made a post! I'll try to remember to do that more often when I have a new upload.

I won't go spamming it with my old ones though Tongue
If you're concerned about flooding the area with threads, you're welcome to either shoot me a list of how many threads it would be or if it's feasible you can bundle them all into a singular thread. Unless of course you think your old ones are just not very good anymore (like I feel with all of mine XD) to want to post them. XD

I'm looking forward to getting all my homework projects finished that are due Sunday/Monday. Gonna try and crank the one due Sunday out tonight once my tablet charges a bit more, so then that gives me three full days to focus on just the project that has to be finished before I go to bed Monday night. That one's also gonna take me more time because it's a papier-mâché sculpture so I have to keep waiting for parts to dry. >.<

It would probably be a back catalog of 9. Honestly I could just make one thread with all of what's been released so far, and just make new ones when new videos are published. It's no biggie!

I am looking forward to continuing my project this week though. I was sick pretty much all last week and didn't work on anything besides the script.
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Oct 7th, 2022, 07:16 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Sep 30th, 2022, 03:37 AM)Frank Wrote:
I went ahead and made a post! I'll try to remember to do that more often when I have a new upload.

I won't go spamming it with my old ones though Tongue
If you're concerned about flooding the area with threads, you're welcome to either shoot me a list of how many threads it would be or if it's feasible you can bundle them all into a singular thread. Unless of course you think your old ones are just not very good anymore (like I feel with all of mine XD) to want to post them. XD

I'm looking forward to getting all my homework projects finished that are due Sunday/Monday. Gonna try and crank the one due Sunday out tonight once my tablet charges a bit more, so then that gives me three full days to focus on just the project that has to be finished before I go to bed Monday night. That one's also gonna take me more time because it's a papier-mâché sculpture so I have to keep waiting for parts to dry. >.<

It would probably be a back catalog of 9. Honestly I could just make one thread with all of what's been released so far, and just make new ones when new videos are published. It's no biggie!

I am looking forward to continuing my project this week though. I was sick pretty much all last week and didn't work on anything besides the script.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I've got a nice week lined up. A meal out with work tomorrow; a day with my girlfriend on Tuesday; and my birthday on Thursday!

I don't actually have any specific plans for my birthday... but, I'll think of something Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I've got a nice week lined up. A meal out with work tomorrow; a day with my girlfriend on Tuesday; and my birthday on Thursday!

I don't actually have any specific plans for my birthday... but, I'll think of something Tongue .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Possibly looking forward to Sunday only because I have 30 hours of work in a row coming up across three days. True I'm on my wid-week weekend right now so I could look forward to the next one instead. Got lots of cover this month.

I wish I planned for the concert that was happening tonight which I thought about going to but just didn't go through with it and before I knew it, it's October already plus others have booked time off this month, when before I had the time to get my holiday in to possibly go. Same with the London MCM Expo, thought about it but now agreed to cover when it's on. Boo. Another time then.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Possibly looking forward to Sunday only because I have 30 hours of work in a row coming up across three days. True I'm on my wid-week weekend right now so I could look forward to the next one instead. Got lots of cover this month.

I wish I planned for the concert that was happening tonight which I thought about going to but just didn't go through with it and before I knew it, it's October already plus others have booked time off this month, when before I had the time to get my holiday in to possibly go. Same with the London MCM Expo, thought about it but now agreed to cover when it's on. Boo. Another time then.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 12th, 2022, 09:41 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I wish I planned for the concert that was happening tonight which I thought about going to but just didn't go through with it and before I knew it, it's October already...
What concert was that EL? Gasp

Right now as silly as it sounds, I'm looking forward to seeing what muppet is going to be replacing Liz Truss as PM in the UK after she resigned earlier today. I'm sure they can't surely do worse than she did but I expect the barrel is running pretty dry if that was the initial pick to replace Boris. It won't even surprise me to see his dumpy arse come back as PM at this point. No matter what it'll be a dumpster fire I'm sure. ROFL
Also looking forward to my lunch finishing up cooking in about 15 minutes from now since I'm starving. Whistle
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 12th, 2022, 09:41 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I wish I planned for the concert that was happening tonight which I thought about going to but just didn't go through with it and before I knew it, it's October already...
What concert was that EL? Gasp

Right now as silly as it sounds, I'm looking forward to seeing what muppet is going to be replacing Liz Truss as PM in the UK after she resigned earlier today. I'm sure they can't surely do worse than she did but I expect the barrel is running pretty dry if that was the initial pick to replace Boris. It won't even surprise me to see his dumpy arse come back as PM at this point. No matter what it'll be a dumpster fire I'm sure. ROFL
Also looking forward to my lunch finishing up cooking in about 15 minutes from now since I'm starving. Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Was going to be Amaranthe (main) with Beyond The Black, Ad Infinitum, and might've been a 4th band included too, which would've been a brilliant first concert of my choosing as I am already actively following the first and third bands.

*sigh* I'm so trying to avoid politics at the moment so I couldn't careless who gets in at this point. Do agree on the dumpster fire though, stupid parties can't back themselves.

Looking forward to a good night sleep. Should really be tonight, but if somehow not then Monday night.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Was going to be Amaranthe (main) with Beyond The Black, Ad Infinitum, and might've been a 4th band included too, which would've been a brilliant first concert of my choosing as I am already actively following the first and third bands.

*sigh* I'm so trying to avoid politics at the moment so I couldn't careless who gets in at this point. Do agree on the dumpster fire though, stupid parties can't back themselves.

Looking forward to a good night sleep. Should really be tonight, but if somehow not then Monday night.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
I went to a large asian grocery store today and picked up some unique foods. I'm looking forward to trying Silkie Chicken, Quail, and Goat! Grin

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
I went to a large asian grocery store today and picked up some unique foods. I'm looking forward to trying Silkie Chicken, Quail, and Goat! Grin
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I know it's only October (as of this post), but I'm already excited about what next year might bring!
WR91 Offline
Casual
I know it's only October (as of this post), but I'm already excited about what next year might bring!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 23rd, 2022, 01:44 AM)Frank Wrote:
How were those, assuming you've had them all by now?

(Oct 24th, 2022, 01:34 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Anything in particular you think it might bring?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 25th, 2022, 11:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Just a new lease on life.
WR91 Offline
Casual
Just a new lease on life.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm looking forwards to playing the og Luigi's Mansion again since my hubby asked me to play it for him for Halloween. <3

I'm also looking forwards to Thanksgiving this year since I wasn't eating last year since I had 2 cancerous tumors constraning my stomach and other organs. >.< I'm glad they're out now. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm looking forwards to playing the og Luigi's Mansion again since my hubby asked me to play it for him for Halloween. <3

I'm also looking forwards to Thanksgiving this year since I wasn't eating last year since I had 2 cancerous tumors constraning my stomach and other organs. >.< I'm glad they're out now. :3
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him

I actually haven't tried any of those 3 yet. I got other fresh food to eat first. All 3 of those are frozen. Not sure which I'm going to make first. Maybe the Silkie

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him

I actually haven't tried any of those 3 yet. I got other fresh food to eat first. All 3 of those are frozen. Not sure which I'm going to make first. Maybe the Silkie
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,798
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm looking forward to the Arknights anime premiering tomorrow! The amount of love the company pours into Arknights makes me very confident that this is going to be an awesome anime adaptation. In addition to the anime premier, next week we're getting our next major event in-game, bringing the next Alter version of a character, which also brings some very nice QoL updates to the game, so looking forward to that a lot.

I'm also looking forward to taking my first vacation time in almost a year. Decided to "celebrate" my birthday this year by taking a week off. My birthday falls on a Sunday this year, which is one of my two days off anyways, so I decided that since I got the 13th and 14th off normally, I'd take the 15th-19th off, which will bring me back to my normal nights off on the 20th and 21st, giving me a nice stretch of 9 days off to vegetate and get caught up on my gaming a bit. It also happens that a game release that I'm looking forward to a lot comes on the 11th of November (Tactics Ogre Reborn), so this will give me a nice bit of time to get to binge on that game and enjoy it uninterrupted by work.

Genshin 3.2 drops next week as well, finally bringing home Nahida to me, so I'm looking forward to that (even though C6ing her is going to cost me a kidney).

Finally, I'm looking forward to winter finally arriving! Minnesota has been teasing us with some nice cold temps and a bit of snow here and there, but then we warm right back up. The other week we had two days of temps in the 20s, only to have it followed by two days in the mid 70s. Looking forward to the weather just going full winter and giving me my nice -30 temps with lots of snow.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,798 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm looking forward to the Arknights anime premiering tomorrow! The amount of love the company pours into Arknights makes me very confident that this is going to be an awesome anime adaptation. In addition to the anime premier, next week we're getting our next major event in-game, bringing the next Alter version of a character, which also brings some very nice QoL updates to the game, so looking forward to that a lot.

I'm also looking forward to taking my first vacation time in almost a year. Decided to "celebrate" my birthday this year by taking a week off. My birthday falls on a Sunday this year, which is one of my two days off anyways, so I decided that since I got the 13th and 14th off normally, I'd take the 15th-19th off, which will bring me back to my normal nights off on the 20th and 21st, giving me a nice stretch of 9 days off to vegetate and get caught up on my gaming a bit. It also happens that a game release that I'm looking forward to a lot comes on the 11th of November (Tactics Ogre Reborn), so this will give me a nice bit of time to get to binge on that game and enjoy it uninterrupted by work.

Genshin 3.2 drops next week as well, finally bringing home Nahida to me, so I'm looking forward to that (even though C6ing her is going to cost me a kidney).

Finally, I'm looking forward to winter finally arriving! Minnesota has been teasing us with some nice cold temps and a bit of snow here and there, but then we warm right back up. The other week we had two days of temps in the 20s, only to have it followed by two days in the mid 70s. Looking forward to the weather just going full winter and giving me my nice -30 temps with lots of snow.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
Simply put I am looking to the month of November. I worked 55 hours per week each for the month of October. I'm in the investments space and it's busiest time of the year with quarterly reporting, taxes, and RMDs. So glad to have powered through the month and looking forward to a more regular work schedule.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
Simply put I am looking to the month of November. I worked 55 hours per week each for the month of October. I'm in the investments space and it's busiest time of the year with quarterly reporting, taxes, and RMDs. So glad to have powered through the month and looking forward to a more regular work schedule.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Rather simple but I'm looking forward to having a single day this week where I don't feel either mentally or physically like total arse. I can't even remember the last time I had back to back days of being in a mental hole that feels overwhelming difficult to pull myself out of. Meh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Rather simple but I'm looking forward to having a single day this week where I don't feel either mentally or physically like total arse. I can't even remember the last time I had back to back days of being in a mental hole that feels overwhelming difficult to pull myself out of. Meh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Totally valid, simple or not. You deserve good days.

Looking forward to quite a few things. For the sooner than later stuff, I'm intending on finally visiting my father's grave/memorial stone thing for his 7th deathiversary on the 29th. After that, my best friends are getting married this summer! I'm so happy and excited for them Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Totally valid, simple or not. You deserve good days.

Looking forward to quite a few things. For the sooner than later stuff, I'm intending on finally visiting my father's grave/memorial stone thing for his 7th deathiversary on the 29th. After that, my best friends are getting married this summer! I'm so happy and excited for them Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Looking Forward To After Covid Ends? Moonface 7 4,108 Oct 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface