Games You Didn't Finish
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
What games have you played but never finished, and why? Did you dislike it, find it too long, drifted away from it? Are there any you didn't finish but would like to someday?

Off the top of my head I haven't finished the following:
  • Minecraft (I've never fought the Ender Dragon which I view to be the basic end goal of the game)
  • Terraria (want to, just never get around to doing so)
  • Any Pokemon game (I always drop off before the Elite Four)
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
What games have you played but never finished, and why? Did you dislike it, find it too long, drifted away from it? Are there any you didn't finish but would like to someday?

Off the top of my head I haven't finished the following:
  • Minecraft (I've never fought the Ender Dragon which I view to be the basic end goal of the game)
  • Terraria (want to, just never get around to doing so)
  • Any Pokemon game (I always drop off before the Elite Four)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
-Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness [P$4] It turned into a Star Trek plot & the captain turned into Kirk; because they had him pull a KIRK.

-Tales of Zestiria [P$4] It didn't even know what game plot it wanted to steal from; Twilight Princess, Ni No Kuni, or Fire Emblem: it was trying to be all three.

-Kingdom Hearts III [P$4] As soon as I got to Hercules' world; & found no signs of Cloud or other Final Fantasy crew I was out.

-Legend of Zelda: Breath of my Anus [Wii U] Oh what; a Zelda game is doing the western rpg because everyone demanded it now? Thanks but no.

-Yoshi's Crafted Beer World [Switch] There are no decent songs for this game; the game play is either too hard in spots or way too easy. The plot is over convoluted & I got sick of having to go & play fetch with the coins to hand over to the stupid robots. It was cute at first until it wasn't anymore (impo).
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
-Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness [P$4] It turned into a Star Trek plot & the captain turned into Kirk; because they had him pull a KIRK.

-Tales of Zestiria [P$4] It didn't even know what game plot it wanted to steal from; Twilight Princess, Ni No Kuni, or Fire Emblem: it was trying to be all three.

-Kingdom Hearts III [P$4] As soon as I got to Hercules' world; & found no signs of Cloud or other Final Fantasy crew I was out.

-Legend of Zelda: Breath of my Anus [Wii U] Oh what; a Zelda game is doing the western rpg because everyone demanded it now? Thanks but no.

-Yoshi's Crafted Beer World [Switch] There are no decent songs for this game; the game play is either too hard in spots or way too easy. The plot is over convoluted & I got sick of having to go & play fetch with the coins to hand over to the stupid robots. It was cute at first until it wasn't anymore (impo).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Most of my unfinished games are because I got distracted by other games that released after and never got around to going back and finishing them.

Tales of Graces F (This is the only one that I stopped because the game is just straight up trash)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisted
Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
Muramasa Rebirth
Lost Dimension
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
Freedom Wars
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Stranger of Sword City
Grand Kingdom
Final Fantasy IX (To be fair, I've beaten this before. Just didn't finish this on PS4 yet)
The Caligula Effect
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
Rabi-Ribi
Resonance of Fate

This is going off of my PSNProfile. I do plan to return to these games eventually and finish them up, but when I have no idea. Also I lied, Tales of Graces F wasn't the only game I stopped playing because of how bad it was. I also stopped playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth because of how much of an awful slog that game is.

Ar nosurge is a special case. I stopped playing that because I was holding out hope that Ciel nosurge, the game that comes before it and contains pretty much every piece of story that's important to understanding Ar nosurge, would be localized. Because when Ar nosurge came over, Koei Tecmo told people that you didn't need to know anything about Ciel in order to understand the events of Ar, but that was a complete lie and without knowing the entire story of Ciel, you'll be utterly confused by Ar nosurge in the first 30 minutes. I know because that's what happened to me and made me stop playing it. Unfortunately KT eventually told people that there was no chance they'd bring Ciel over, and that dashed a lot of people's hopes of ever understanding Ar nosurge. There is a completely story summary for Ciel, but I haven't gotten around to reading it. Eventually I will and will go back and play Ar nosurge, but right now it's not a very high priority.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Most of my unfinished games are because I got distracted by other games that released after and never got around to going back and finishing them.

Tales of Graces F (This is the only one that I stopped because the game is just straight up trash)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisted
Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star
Muramasa Rebirth
Lost Dimension
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax
Freedom Wars
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
Stranger of Sword City
Grand Kingdom
Final Fantasy IX (To be fair, I've beaten this before. Just didn't finish this on PS4 yet)
The Caligula Effect
Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
Rabi-Ribi
Resonance of Fate

This is going off of my PSNProfile. I do plan to return to these games eventually and finish them up, but when I have no idea. Also I lied, Tales of Graces F wasn't the only game I stopped playing because of how bad it was. I also stopped playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth because of how much of an awful slog that game is.

Ar nosurge is a special case. I stopped playing that because I was holding out hope that Ciel nosurge, the game that comes before it and contains pretty much every piece of story that's important to understanding Ar nosurge, would be localized. Because when Ar nosurge came over, Koei Tecmo told people that you didn't need to know anything about Ciel in order to understand the events of Ar, but that was a complete lie and without knowing the entire story of Ciel, you'll be utterly confused by Ar nosurge in the first 30 minutes. I know because that's what happened to me and made me stop playing it. Unfortunately KT eventually told people that there was no chance they'd bring Ciel over, and that dashed a lot of people's hopes of ever understanding Ar nosurge. There is a completely story summary for Ciel, but I haven't gotten around to reading it. Eventually I will and will go back and play Ar nosurge, but right now it's not a very high priority.
Raz Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley
Favourite Platform(s)
iPad 7th Generation
XP: 2,148
The following games I never beat was because my Xbox One S stopped working for me and I can’t figure out how to fix it:

- Far Cry Primal
- Fallout 4
- Doom 4
- Borderlands 2

To be fair I did beat the Borderlands 2 game on my PS3. But I didn’t beat it with all the dlc on Xbox.
Raz Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley
Favourite Platform(s)
iPad 7th Generation
XP: 2,148
The following games I never beat was because my Xbox One S stopped working for me and I can’t figure out how to fix it:

- Far Cry Primal
- Fallout 4
- Doom 4
- Borderlands 2

To be fair I did beat the Borderlands 2 game on my PS3. But I didn’t beat it with all the dlc on Xbox.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I think this list is longer than the list of games I've beaten LOL ! So, I'll just post a few highlights:

• Terraria (I did have a good world going where I was about to get into Hardmode... until my hard drive died and I lost it. Sadly, I hadn't backed it up anywhere, so that was the end of that :'( )
  • Skyrim (I keep getting distracted by side quests, so it takes me way too long to get to the end of the main quest line, and I usually get distracted by some other game before I can do that)
  • Cities: Skylines (I've never built a monument, which is the closest thing this has to an 'ending')
  • Batman: Arkham Origins (I've completed Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, but I got distracted by some other game about halfway through this one)
  • Yooka-Laylee (Turned out to be unplayable with my keyboard and mouse, and I decided it wasn't worth getting a controller for just one game)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I think this list is longer than the list of games I've beaten LOL ! So, I'll just post a few highlights:

• Terraria (I did have a good world going where I was about to get into Hardmode... until my hard drive died and I lost it. Sadly, I hadn't backed it up anywhere, so that was the end of that :'( )
  • Skyrim (I keep getting distracted by side quests, so it takes me way too long to get to the end of the main quest line, and I usually get distracted by some other game before I can do that)
  • Cities: Skylines (I've never built a monument, which is the closest thing this has to an 'ending')
  • Batman: Arkham Origins (I've completed Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, but I got distracted by some other game about halfway through this one)
  • Yooka-Laylee (Turned out to be unplayable with my keyboard and mouse, and I decided it wasn't worth getting a controller for just one game)
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Boy, the list of games I've started, played an hour of and then haven't touched since is long and deep.

I hope to rectify that at some point as most games I have I really enjoy. It's just that there's not enough hours in a day to play what I want in the first place.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Boy, the list of games I've started, played an hour of and then haven't touched since is long and deep.

I hope to rectify that at some point as most games I have I really enjoy. It's just that there's not enough hours in a day to play what I want in the first place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  27 Years, 27 Games Maniakkid25 27 8,109 Mar 26th, 2024, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Game Details You (Maybe) Didn't Notice? Moonface 5 214 Mar 20th, 2024, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Questioning "Unanswerable" Things in Games? Moonface 7 568 Mar 18th, 2024, 09:37 PM
  Are Big Budget Games Sustainable? Moonface 2 90 Mar 13th, 2024, 09:09 PM
  Nonsensical Situations in Games Moonface 6 724 Feb 13th, 2024, 11:14 PM