What Are You Doing For Valentine's? (Single's Welcome!)
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Control (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,427
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
So, who has plans for Valentine's Day? If you don't because you don't have someone to spend the day with, then what would you like to do for the day if you did have someone or, if that's too tough to think about because it relies heavily on what the other person would like, then what would you want someone to treat you to for the day instead? Smile

I'd share mine, but I'll have to wait until after the day because as you all know the missus happens to frequent these parts and I don't want to spoil her. ROFL
[Image: weathering-with-you-sig.png]
"Who cares if we don't see the sun shine ever again?"
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
So, who has plans for Valentine's Day? If you don't because you don't have someone to spend the day with, then what would you like to do for the day if you did have someone or, if that's too tough to think about because it relies heavily on what the other person would like, then what would you want someone to treat you to for the day instead? Smile

I'd share mine, but I'll have to wait until after the day because as you all know the missus happens to frequent these parts and I don't want to spoil her. ROFL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Android] Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp & [Switch] Pokemon Sword
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 5,386
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
Imma be playing I Love you Colonel Sanders: A Finger Licking Good Dating Simulator on my stream that day on my twitch channel. It is what it is. *shrug*
[Image: aqua-s10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Android] Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp & [Switch] Pokemon Sword
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 5,386
Imma be playing I Love you Colonel Sanders: A Finger Licking Good Dating Simulator on my stream that day on my twitch channel. It is what it is. *shrug*
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Azur Lane Cross Wave | Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- | Azur Lane | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 607
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku 
My copy of Azur Lane Crosswave arrives tomorrow, so aside from working tomorrow night, I'll be spending the rest of the day binging the hell out of that.

Basically the next two days of my life are all about Azur Lane. Got the Idol event in the mobile game starting today and then Crosswave for PS4 tomorrow. Why spend money on a girlfriend when I have these Idol skins to buy in AL? :3
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Azur Lane Cross Wave | Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- | Azur Lane | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 607
My copy of Azur Lane Crosswave arrives tomorrow, so aside from working tomorrow night, I'll be spending the rest of the day binging the hell out of that.

Basically the next two days of my life are all about Azur Lane. Got the Idol event in the mobile game starting today and then Crosswave for PS4 tomorrow. Why spend money on a girlfriend when I have these Idol skins to buy in AL? :3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 3,166
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
Did nothing but treat Valentine's Day as a normal Friday. Work and not much the rest of the day and made a pasta meal. All have been like that, no reason to do anything special until I have someone to spend it with.

If there ever will be anyone to give the day any meaning to me, will be quite dependent on what they like and/or mutual interests we have. Having a dinner out at a favourite restaurant will be a likely activity, or if I'm competent enough to establish a favourite cooked meal that will be done. As I have no ideas in what I would like as a treat for me, just comes down to being in each other's presence for whatever amount of time we'd have together. Ehh.
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
[Image: sm19-sig-1st-2.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 3,166
Did nothing but treat Valentine's Day as a normal Friday. Work and not much the rest of the day and made a pasta meal. All have been like that, no reason to do anything special until I have someone to spend it with.

If there ever will be anyone to give the day any meaning to me, will be quite dependent on what they like and/or mutual interests we have. Having a dinner out at a favourite restaurant will be a likely activity, or if I'm competent enough to establish a favourite cooked meal that will be done. As I have no ideas in what I would like as a treat for me, just comes down to being in each other's presence for whatever amount of time we'd have together. Ehh.
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Since the day has passed now, the plans I had for VDay were to take Shira to I Heart Mac & Cheese since every time she has suggested it to go out to I always turned her down because I thought it would just serve a glorified bowl of just mac and cheese (because I'm an idiot). Turns out the place is very very good! After that we watched Dog Soldiers because she had been curious about that movie. :3
[Image: weathering-with-you-sig.png]
"Who cares if we don't see the sun shine ever again?"
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Since the day has passed now, the plans I had for VDay were to take Shira to I Heart Mac & Cheese since every time she has suggested it to go out to I always turned her down because I thought it would just serve a glorified bowl of just mac and cheese (because I'm an idiot). Turns out the place is very very good! After that we watched Dog Soldiers because she had been curious about that movie. :3