Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah yes when he tried Ogre's blood, so yeah perhaps Heihachi got one of their's, probably Jinpachi's or possibly Kazumi's but he may have not have realised he could when he killed her.

Oh it wasn't a trailer it's the freaking Opening Movie that has it, he's also firing at Alisa you shoots back so the fight could've been Alisa vs Bryan to save repeating Yoshimitsu vs Bryan yet again. Although that would leave Jack-8 with no opponent as Yoshimitsu is a bit weird as he's more human-like now. Unless he does fight Jack instead, fails and have a cutscene or a quick fight of Alisa stopping Jack after. Maybe Alisa couldn't ultimately stop Bryan and Yoshimitsu swaps with her in a cutscene, or Bryan leaves after the Alisa fight as he thinks his fun has been ruined.

I think Yakushima 1 and maybe Yakushima 2 but I don't remember the 2nd one well, Into Stratosphere 1 & 2, Fallen Destiny 1 but not 2, Secluded Training Ground 1, not sure yet on 2, these I think are the best ones. Yakushima only for fitting the stage instead of a fight though I still enjoy it during the rounds. Urban Square and Arena are good in-game during a fight but not so much by themselves. The rest I'm not that fond of at all and have swapped the songs in the Jukebox, also as Arena and Urban Square have two versions I swapped one of each stage as well.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah yes when he tried Ogre's blood, so yeah perhaps Heihachi got one of their's, probably Jinpachi's or possibly Kazumi's but he may have not have realised he could when he killed her.

Oh it wasn't a trailer it's the freaking Opening Movie that has it, he's also firing at Alisa you shoots back so the fight could've been Alisa vs Bryan to save repeating Yoshimitsu vs Bryan yet again. Although that would leave Jack-8 with no opponent as Yoshimitsu is a bit weird as he's more human-like now. Unless he does fight Jack instead, fails and have a cutscene or a quick fight of Alisa stopping Jack after. Maybe Alisa couldn't ultimately stop Bryan and Yoshimitsu swaps with her in a cutscene, or Bryan leaves after the Alisa fight as he thinks his fun has been ruined.

I think Yakushima 1 and maybe Yakushima 2 but I don't remember the 2nd one well, Into Stratosphere 1 & 2, Fallen Destiny 1 but not 2, Secluded Training Ground 1, not sure yet on 2, these I think are the best ones. Yakushima only for fitting the stage instead of a fight though I still enjoy it during the rounds. Urban Square and Arena are good in-game during a fight but not so much by themselves. The rest I'm not that fond of at all and have swapped the songs in the Jukebox, also as Arena and Urban Square have two versions I swapped one of each stage as well.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,560
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't think Heihachi will have used Kazumi's blood; I know she was thought of later but he could've just used her DNA and never did, plus I think he genuinely loved her and wouldn't wish to defile her corpse. Also now that I think on it again, is Jinpachi actually possessed by the Devil or is it just some other thing? He's not gonna have the gene naturally because it only got introduced to the Mishima bloodline with Heihachi and Kazumi, and even if he was somehow infected with the Devil it may have not left anything behind after he was killed again. Any lore on him just says it was a demonic force that resurrected him so who knows, but I don't think it's Devil because it only presented in Kazuya until it got split into two halves. Then again, that could just be that Devil spirit and maybe there are multiple? Ugh, this series lore I swear...

What songs did you swap into what stages/areas of the game? If you didn't swap out the character select music I commend you for being able to stand the repetitive "oh oh oh oh!" that song has.

So if you didn't see it in an in-game message yet, something called Tekken Store is being added to the game and the ESRB rating was updated to include in-game purchases. I'm pretty sure that only gets added when micro-transactions are present in a game, and it's gonna be real shit if new customization items are all behind a pay wall. Hopefully there's a way to earn them too but given the recent Bandai Namco earnings report I won't be surprised if it's money unlocks only.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,560 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't think Heihachi will have used Kazumi's blood; I know she was thought of later but he could've just used her DNA and never did, plus I think he genuinely loved her and wouldn't wish to defile her corpse. Also now that I think on it again, is Jinpachi actually possessed by the Devil or is it just some other thing? He's not gonna have the gene naturally because it only got introduced to the Mishima bloodline with Heihachi and Kazumi, and even if he was somehow infected with the Devil it may have not left anything behind after he was killed again. Any lore on him just says it was a demonic force that resurrected him so who knows, but I don't think it's Devil because it only presented in Kazuya until it got split into two halves. Then again, that could just be that Devil spirit and maybe there are multiple? Ugh, this series lore I swear...

What songs did you swap into what stages/areas of the game? If you didn't swap out the character select music I commend you for being able to stand the repetitive "oh oh oh oh!" that song has.

So if you didn't see it in an in-game message yet, something called Tekken Store is being added to the game and the ESRB rating was updated to include in-game purchases. I'm pretty sure that only gets added when micro-transactions are present in a game, and it's gonna be real shit if new customization items are all behind a pay wall. Hopefully there's a way to earn them too but given the recent Bandai Namco earnings report I won't be surprised if it's money unlocks only.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I think Jinpachi was possessed, and heavily possessed because of how much it changes his body (a freaking face on his torso), although he didn't get wings so yeah must've been a different Devil or Demon maybe.

I put Paul's T3 stage and Tag stage for Urban Square (Day) for the 1 and 2 slots respectively, T2 Kazuya and T2 Devil for Sanctum although I might consider changing that considering how it's meant to be where the Kazama shrine thing is. T5 Dragon's Nest and T7 Dragon's Nest R2 on... I think Arena (Underground) or some other stage....Hidden Retreat and Plucking Tulips on the Azucena stage. I need to check the others though, I've forgotten what else but know I've yet to put Electric Fountain/Karma on a stage which I really need to. I could also change the character select theme too but haven't yet, I manage to switch my ears off and not pay attention to the T8 theme so far. XD

I've not played Tekken 8 for a few days so that must've propped up recently, I saw Tekken Store mentioned in a comment on YouTube somewhere but took little notice of it. So it will be an in-game thing likely with transactions. Great. Not. Yeah I hope there'll be a way to earn anything or some of what's in there instead of having to pay money.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I think Jinpachi was possessed, and heavily possessed because of how much it changes his body (a freaking face on his torso), although he didn't get wings so yeah must've been a different Devil or Demon maybe.

I put Paul's T3 stage and Tag stage for Urban Square (Day) for the 1 and 2 slots respectively, T2 Kazuya and T2 Devil for Sanctum although I might consider changing that considering how it's meant to be where the Kazama shrine thing is. T5 Dragon's Nest and T7 Dragon's Nest R2 on... I think Arena (Underground) or some other stage....Hidden Retreat and Plucking Tulips on the Azucena stage. I need to check the others though, I've forgotten what else but know I've yet to put Electric Fountain/Karma on a stage which I really need to. I could also change the character select theme too but haven't yet, I manage to switch my ears off and not pay attention to the T8 theme so far. XD

I've not played Tekken 8 for a few days so that must've propped up recently, I saw Tekken Store mentioned in a comment on YouTube somewhere but took little notice of it. So it will be an in-game thing likely with transactions. Great. Not. Yeah I hope there'll be a way to earn anything or some of what's in there instead of having to pay money.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
There was a Tekken Talk early like 8AM my time, I missed most of it but watched the important parts and I'll mention what I took away from it.

1. Post Release Roadmap:
  • Feb-Mar - Tekken Shop + character adjustments, bugs update
  • April - Tekken World Tour begins April 13th, more adjustments, other new features
  • After May - Continued updates

2. Tekken Shop:
  • Micro Transactions for legacy costumes, Avatar skins based on playable characters, Avatar party effects (it's expensive adding the past costumes which are created anew for Tekken 8), have to purchase Tekken Coins to use in the shop
  • Free Items will be included as time goes on too such as the UT UNIQLO collaboration shirts for characters

3. More info on Merchandise:
  • T8 soundtrack pre-orders open (apparently, can't find it though on either Bandai store or T8 exclusive store)
  • Tekken Series OST streaming starts on Feb 26th
  • Posters, limited edition Jin vs Kazuya down to half stock left + T8, T7 and two T3 posters available (I also don't know where)
  • Apparel: Shibori Threads Tie Dye (release Mar 29th), Edwin Tekken 30th Anniversary apparel (pre-orders only stops 27th Feb)
  • Figures: Figuarts Jin and Kazuya pre-orders open, GoodSmile Company Ling Xiaoyu Nendoroid pre-orders open today

4. Some more info:
  • Online Practice coming, Ghost vs Ghost will be implemented
  • A way to show off customisations with camera angles and such
  • DLC Characters will come with a story portion/episode about what they are doing when they are added, all players will have access to the story not just the people who buy the pack/individual character
  • Money from the micro transactions will go towards improving and adding to the game, not going into big-wig pockets
  • Pluggers are being warned, action will be taken towards them like banning

5. Eddy Gordo demonstration, no release date on when he will be available yet. Also, character change on the main menu will likely be a real thing as they showed Eddy in the menu instead of Kazuya! Unless it ends up being a DLC character only feature.

Next Tekken Talk late March with hopefully (they say too) a shorter presentation as it lasted almost 2 hours.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
There was a Tekken Talk early like 8AM my time, I missed most of it but watched the important parts and I'll mention what I took away from it.

1. Post Release Roadmap:
  • Feb-Mar - Tekken Shop + character adjustments, bugs update
  • April - Tekken World Tour begins April 13th, more adjustments, other new features
  • After May - Continued updates

2. Tekken Shop:
  • Micro Transactions for legacy costumes, Avatar skins based on playable characters, Avatar party effects (it's expensive adding the past costumes which are created anew for Tekken 8), have to purchase Tekken Coins to use in the shop
  • Free Items will be included as time goes on too such as the UT UNIQLO collaboration shirts for characters

3. More info on Merchandise:
  • T8 soundtrack pre-orders open (apparently, can't find it though on either Bandai store or T8 exclusive store)
  • Tekken Series OST streaming starts on Feb 26th
  • Posters, limited edition Jin vs Kazuya down to half stock left + T8, T7 and two T3 posters available (I also don't know where)
  • Apparel: Shibori Threads Tie Dye (release Mar 29th), Edwin Tekken 30th Anniversary apparel (pre-orders only stops 27th Feb)
  • Figures: Figuarts Jin and Kazuya pre-orders open, GoodSmile Company Ling Xiaoyu Nendoroid pre-orders open today

4. Some more info:
  • Online Practice coming, Ghost vs Ghost will be implemented
  • A way to show off customisations with camera angles and such
  • DLC Characters will come with a story portion/episode about what they are doing when they are added, all players will have access to the story not just the people who buy the pack/individual character
  • Money from the micro transactions will go towards improving and adding to the game, not going into big-wig pockets
  • Pluggers are being warned, action will be taken towards them like banning

5. Eddy Gordo demonstration, no release date on when he will be available yet. Also, character change on the main menu will likely be a real thing as they showed Eddy in the menu instead of Kazuya! Unless it ends up being a DLC character only feature.

Next Tekken Talk late March with hopefully (they say too) a shorter presentation as it lasted almost 2 hours.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Eddy Gordo Trailer

Seeing Eddy's hair on the Default 4 costume really hammers home how horribly shit his new hairstyle is. It was so blatantly chosen because the side swept dreads are now what every piece of media thinks a black character should have ever since Killmonger showed up in Black Panther. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Eddy Gordo Trailer

Seeing Eddy's hair on the Default 4 costume really hammers home how horribly shit his new hairstyle is. It was so blatantly chosen because the side swept dreads are now what every piece of media thinks a black character should have ever since Killmonger showed up in Black Panther. Errm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah Eddy would look really good if he had his T7 hair on his new outfit. The Tag 1 theme was actually fire though, seems to be remixed unless I'm just failing to remember the Tag 1 Eddy stage theme sounded exactly like that. XD He'll be out tomorrow but I haven't got the Year 1 Pass and won't be playing T8 for a while anyway. I was meant to play more before his release but whatever.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah Eddy would look really good if he had his T7 hair on his new outfit. The Tag 1 theme was actually fire though, seems to be remixed unless I'm just failing to remember the Tag 1 Eddy stage theme sounded exactly like that. XD He'll be out tomorrow but I haven't got the Year 1 Pass and won't be playing T8 for a while anyway. I was meant to play more before his release but whatever.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To me it sounded the same as it always did, and I listened to the song recently when playing the TTT1 OST in my car.
Thinking of OST's, is the TTT2 OST in the game EL? I'm curious because it's the only game that doesn't have its OST on Spotify which I find weird.

Also, I've seen a ton of backlash to the monetization practices this game has implemented since launch. First there was the Tekken Shop, and now they've announced some sort of Battle Pass on top of that. It makes me wonder how much that's going to hurt T8's reputation and player base going forward, as well as how many people won't buy T9 right off the bat because they won't trust it to not throw in shady shit post-launch when the initial review period has passed.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To me it sounded the same as it always did, and I listened to the song recently when playing the TTT1 OST in my car.
Thinking of OST's, is the TTT2 OST in the game EL? I'm curious because it's the only game that doesn't have its OST on Spotify which I find weird.

Also, I've seen a ton of backlash to the monetization practices this game has implemented since launch. First there was the Tekken Shop, and now they've announced some sort of Battle Pass on top of that. It makes me wonder how much that's going to hurt T8's reputation and player base going forward, as well as how many people won't buy T9 right off the bat because they won't trust it to not throw in shady shit post-launch when the initial review period has passed.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh what a Fight Pass now too? I didn't bother watching the Tekken Talk stream just Eddy's trailer so missed the info about the Pass. That should've been included in the Ultimate/Collector's Edition at least but after the Shop which was fine and all, but now this? A bit too far. Read there'll be a free version of the Pass but there's a Premium version with more to it which is the paid one. Similar to the Shop I won't be buying anything with my own money for that. Eh

TTT2 ost is included in the Jukebox, yes. Strange it's not on Spotify.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh what a Fight Pass now too? I didn't bother watching the Tekken Talk stream just Eddy's trailer so missed the info about the Pass. That should've been included in the Ultimate/Collector's Edition at least but after the Shop which was fine and all, but now this? A bit too far. Read there'll be a free version of the Pass but there's a Premium version with more to it which is the paid one. Similar to the Shop I won't be buying anything with my own money for that. Eh

TTT2 ost is included in the Jukebox, yes. Strange it's not on Spotify.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, yeah I'm not sure how it works exactly but if it's like a typical battle pass it won't be a one off either. They'll charge for the first one and you'll get a certain amount of time to complete it, and if you don't then it'll probably be tough shit. Then the next pass will come out for another payment, rinse and repeat.

What irks me is how a lot of the stuff is just cosmetic items from T7. None of those assets would require much work to bring over, so it really shows how much of a lame cash grab this move is. Not that it would excuse it but if it was bringing over really old cosmetics that would require a full remake it would at least be more understandable to want money for all of those things since actual work is involved.

It's also bullshit that there are items that require cash that people had put into the PC version of the game with modding, but then modding was removed and anyone still trying to do it got banned. If people can mod the stuff in then it proves no work was needed to bring them into the game to throw them all behind multiple pay walls. This is the scumbag behavior people should be getting riled up over instead of the stuff with Dragons Dogma 2.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, yeah I'm not sure how it works exactly but if it's like a typical battle pass it won't be a one off either. They'll charge for the first one and you'll get a certain amount of time to complete it, and if you don't then it'll probably be tough shit. Then the next pass will come out for another payment, rinse and repeat.

What irks me is how a lot of the stuff is just cosmetic items from T7. None of those assets would require much work to bring over, so it really shows how much of a lame cash grab this move is. Not that it would excuse it but if it was bringing over really old cosmetics that would require a full remake it would at least be more understandable to want money for all of those things since actual work is involved.

It's also bullshit that there are items that require cash that people had put into the PC version of the game with modding, but then modding was removed and anyone still trying to do it got banned. If people can mod the stuff in then it proves no work was needed to bring them into the game to throw them all behind multiple pay walls. This is the scumbag behavior people should be getting riled up over instead of the stuff with Dragons Dogma 2.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I had a look at what's in the rewards via someone's video and damn they're terrible. What's worse is that there's a lot of gaps in the free version side when levelling up which is ridiculous, I don't know if other games do that with free versions of Battle Pass. Absolutely no incentive to buy the BP whatsoever I never would have anyway. Plus the gameplay patch updates are causing a big stir as well so I'm just going to watch from the side lines for now. Eh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I had a look at what's in the rewards via someone's video and damn they're terrible. What's worse is that there's a lot of gaps in the free version side when levelling up which is ridiculous, I don't know if other games do that with free versions of Battle Pass. Absolutely no incentive to buy the BP whatsoever I never would have anyway. Plus the gameplay patch updates are causing a big stir as well so I'm just going to watch from the side lines for now. Eh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 4th, 2024, 07:42 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I can't recall exactly, but I think the "battle pass" in Dead by Daylight is somewhat similar, in that you won't always unlock something at every level in the free tier but will in the premium tier. The thing is though, the premium tier also gives you back the currency you had to spend to unlock it, meaning that you'll end up paying nothing for the premium tier provided you play enough to get back all the currency you spent on it, and then you can just use the same currency on the next pass, and just keep going.

What gameplay changes got made? I haven't seen anything except talk about the microtransaction practices or the rampant plugging issues in multiplayer.

Oh, I also saw Kazuya was swapped out for Eddy on the main menu. I assume the camera angles are the same, so it makes me wonder what will happen when a female character is announced and put onto that menu. Whistle

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 4th, 2024, 07:42 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I can't recall exactly, but I think the "battle pass" in Dead by Daylight is somewhat similar, in that you won't always unlock something at every level in the free tier but will in the premium tier. The thing is though, the premium tier also gives you back the currency you had to spend to unlock it, meaning that you'll end up paying nothing for the premium tier provided you play enough to get back all the currency you spent on it, and then you can just use the same currency on the next pass, and just keep going.

What gameplay changes got made? I haven't seen anything except talk about the microtransaction practices or the rampant plugging issues in multiplayer.

Oh, I also saw Kazuya was swapped out for Eddy on the main menu. I assume the camera angles are the same, so it makes me wonder what will happen when a female character is announced and put onto that menu. Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah I see. Did they have big gaps in the DbD's free side version too, as T8's has 2 or even 4 empty gaps in levels? Think the Premium in T8's have Tekken Coins to purchase back the next BP if all of them are earned. Yeah 600 coins so I suppose that saves it a little bit but I'm still not interested.

They've done changes to some of the gameplay system making it confusing for some combos to do certain things and similar combos not. People are saying they seemed to try and nerf something Devil Jin could do to grounded opponents leading to a floor break, but now he can't but it wasn't him specifically it was the whole roster getting effected by the mechanic change. Then "unintended behaviour" changes are upsetting people who want to try out different situations and combos, plus individual changes like if Azucena misses a running attack she now flies away from the opponent instead of being right there to take an attack for the mistake. Known player PhiDX made a good video explaining the issues found although it is quite a long watch.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah I see. Did they have big gaps in the DbD's free side version too, as T8's has 2 or even 4 empty gaps in levels? Think the Premium in T8's have Tekken Coins to purchase back the next BP if all of them are earned. Yeah 600 coins so I suppose that saves it a little bit but I'm still not interested.

They've done changes to some of the gameplay system making it confusing for some combos to do certain things and similar combos not. People are saying they seemed to try and nerf something Devil Jin could do to grounded opponents leading to a floor break, but now he can't but it wasn't him specifically it was the whole roster getting effected by the mechanic change. Then "unintended behaviour" changes are upsetting people who want to try out different situations and combos, plus individual changes like if Azucena misses a running attack she now flies away from the opponent instead of being right there to take an attack for the mistake. Known player PhiDX made a good video explaining the issues found although it is quite a long watch.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So this website shows the way DbD does it. The top row is the free tier, and the bottom is the premium tier. You actually get a reward for every level no matter what tier you're on, but you'll get the rewards from both tiers if you have premium, so I was mistaken in thinking the free tier has levels without rewards in it.

Ah, I see. Dang, ironic we're talking about DbD in here right now since sometimes in their attempts to nerf something being done by a certain character it ends up affecting multiple/all characters. ROFL
I checked the roster line-up for the CBT to see if Devil Jin was in that or not, but he wasn't so I can't question how the devs didn't catch that issue before now. I took a quick look at the video you linked, and it really shows how little thought went into some of the changes when a floor break will not occur when grounded, but being in an almost similar position due to a wall bounce can allow a floor break to occur (as seen with the clip of Bryan where the streamer mistakes it as a glitchy floor break while chat is pointing out it was actually a wall bounce state). I don't know if other stuff like the spike change is as slapped together, but it's wild that the developers are tossing out some fixes without much foresight like this quickly yet rampant plugging is either being given proper time to address or they're just not bothering to address it at all (currently I think they're not bothering to deal with it). The priorities for this game seem a little all over the place and I can't even tell anymore if the issue is the developers or the publisher. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So this website shows the way DbD does it. The top row is the free tier, and the bottom is the premium tier. You actually get a reward for every level no matter what tier you're on, but you'll get the rewards from both tiers if you have premium, so I was mistaken in thinking the free tier has levels without rewards in it.

Ah, I see. Dang, ironic we're talking about DbD in here right now since sometimes in their attempts to nerf something being done by a certain character it ends up affecting multiple/all characters. ROFL
I checked the roster line-up for the CBT to see if Devil Jin was in that or not, but he wasn't so I can't question how the devs didn't catch that issue before now. I took a quick look at the video you linked, and it really shows how little thought went into some of the changes when a floor break will not occur when grounded, but being in an almost similar position due to a wall bounce can allow a floor break to occur (as seen with the clip of Bryan where the streamer mistakes it as a glitchy floor break while chat is pointing out it was actually a wall bounce state). I don't know if other stuff like the spike change is as slapped together, but it's wild that the developers are tossing out some fixes without much foresight like this quickly yet rampant plugging is either being given proper time to address or they're just not bothering to address it at all (currently I think they're not bothering to deal with it). The priorities for this game seem a little all over the place and I can't even tell anymore if the issue is the developers or the publisher. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elden Ring | Shadow of the Erdtree Trailer Moonface 139 23,118 Mar 9th, 2024, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Final Fantasy XVI | DLC Trailer + Release Dates Moonface 19 2,572 Dec 8th, 2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Tekken (Series) Mr EliteL 49 29,200 Jul 21st, 2023, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface