Super Smash Bros. Ultimate | Isabelle Announced
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv. 99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Shining Resonance Refrain | The Caligula Effect | Revenant Saga | Star Ocean: Anemnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
And I thought they couldn't make the roster any more shitty than it is... they proved me wrong.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv. 99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Shining Resonance Refrain | The Caligula Effect | Revenant Saga | Star Ocean: Anemnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
And I thought they couldn't make the roster any more shitty than it is... they proved me wrong.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tekken 7 | BBCTB | Super Bomberman R | Others likely
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
Isabelle joining is fine to me. I wasn't bothered either way, and wasn't against seeing a new rep for AC. Seemed quite a lot hoped for her anyway during the time Smash 4 had the ballot and saw comments in places, then for Ultimate too. She seems to have different moves than Villager, but some the same. I was expecting her to be an Echo Fighter to Villager, so glad it doesn't seem that way.

For the bundle, OK seems good and all. Might be the one for me if I do get a Switch. I'll see what's on offer at the time, and if I want to go ahead with it. XD
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Tekken 7 | BBCTB | Super Bomberman R | Others likely
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Isabelle joining is fine to me. I wasn't bothered either way, and wasn't against seeing a new rep for AC. Seemed quite a lot hoped for her anyway during the time Smash 4 had the ballot and saw comments in places, then for Ultimate too. She seems to have different moves than Villager, but some the same. I was expecting her to be an Echo Fighter to Villager, so glad it doesn't seem that way.

For the bundle, OK seems good and all. Might be the one for me if I do get a Switch. I'll see what's on offer at the time, and if I want to go ahead with it. XD
Yuri Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Overwatch
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
Animal Crossing Bioshock Splatoon 
That dock and joy con looks pretty cool, but also a bit of a let down. All the other joy cons except the black one are pretty colorful and have a nice contrast going to them.

I think its pretty neat they added Isabella to the brawl. I actually liked the introduction of King K Rool as I am a fan of Donkey Kong 64. Smile

As for the rest I'm kinda like thats neat. I mean I love Chrom & Lucina, but there are so many other lords in the game.
[Image: tumblr_p8fg4v7T1S1twth3vo6_500.gif?w=872&ssl=1]
Yuri Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Overwatch
Favourite Platform(s)
Switch & PC
That dock and joy con looks pretty cool, but also a bit of a let down. All the other joy cons except the black one are pretty colorful and have a nice contrast going to them.

I think its pretty neat they added Isabella to the brawl. I actually liked the introduction of King K Rool as I am a fan of Donkey Kong 64. Smile

As for the rest I'm kinda like thats neat. I mean I love Chrom & Lucina, but there are so many other lords in the game.
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
No Man's Sky (PS4), Octopath Traveler (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 732.71 XP
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
The Joy Con designs for that bundle are really bland to me. I get they put the Smash logo onto them but couldn't they have given it a little more pop? Errm
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
No Man's Sky (PS4), Octopath Traveler (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 732.71 XP
The Joy Con designs for that bundle are really bland to me. I get they put the Smash logo onto them but couldn't they have given it a little more pop? Errm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doom (Series) | Doom Eternal Announced Moonface 20 1,033 09-17-2018, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Metallix
  Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition | Announced Dragon Lord 14 1,239 06-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord