I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I for one am happy that Elon Musk is not buying twitter, but I am also hoping that this lawsuit won't make him buy twitter cause I'd rather he not.

Anything he touches will surely turn to poo!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I for one am happy that Elon Musk is not buying twitter, but I am also hoping that this lawsuit won't make him buy twitter cause I'd rather he not.

WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
(Jul 10th, 2022, 04:43 PM)Karo Wrote:

But how's Tesla doing?  Hmm
WR91 Offline
Casual

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,699
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 10th, 2022, 05:15 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:

Since originally agreeing to the deal to buy Twitter, the value of Tesla shares dropped sharply so this stunt has backfired on him in multiple ways it seems.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,699 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Since originally agreeing to the deal to buy Twitter, the value of Tesla shares dropped sharply so this stunt has backfired on him in multiple ways it seems.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jul 10th, 2022, 08:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I guess we'll agree to disagree.
WR91 Offline
Casual

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 10th, 2022, 08:45 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Disagree on what? Huh Tesla stock legitimately dropped when he announced plans to buy Twitter, and even though that doesn't mean the company is doing badly overall because of it it still took a negative hit that could have been avoided.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Disagree on what? Huh Tesla stock legitimately dropped when he announced plans to buy Twitter, and even though that doesn't mean the company is doing badly overall because of it it still took a negative hit that could have been avoided.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jul 10th, 2022, 09:07 PM)Moonface Wrote:
My original quote was pointing out that not everything Musk touches turns to poo. Seeing as Tesla is the fastest growing business there currently is and even with a drop of shares they're still dominating.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jul 10th, 2022, 09:07 PM)Moonface Wrote:
My original quote was pointing out that not everything Musk touches turns to poo. Seeing as Tesla is the fastest growing business there currently is and even with a drop of shares they're still dominating.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. Well I'm not the one who said Musk turns everything to poo and I don't know enough about him and everything he does to have a stance on the claim one way or another. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. Well I'm not the one who said Musk turns everything to poo and I don't know enough about him and everything he does to have a stance on the claim one way or another. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Kind of hard for Musk to turn Twitter to 'poo' when Twitter is already the deepest cesspool of the worst humanity has to offer.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Kind of hard for Musk to turn Twitter to 'poo' when Twitter is already the deepest cesspool of the worst humanity has to offer.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 12th, 2022, 02:37 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Well, the comments are at least in my experience. I rarely venture into those because it's always a bad time, but regardless of who runs the show I would hope that sort of stuff doesn't spill out into regular posts with the consistency it has in comments. At the very least my post feed is pleasant 90% of the time which is all I really care to use Twitter for anyway.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 12th, 2022, 02:37 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Well, the comments are at least in my experience. I rarely venture into those because it's always a bad time, but regardless of who runs the show I would hope that sort of stuff doesn't spill out into regular posts with the consistency it has in comments. At the very least my post feed is pleasant 90% of the time which is all I really care to use Twitter for anyway.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,261
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The comments section on any part of the internet (the worst of it scaling with the most anonymity you have) is a cesspool of hot garbage, I've come to learn. It's why places like 4chan are just festering with the worst of the worst because it's literally based upon the anonymity. YouTube comes to a close second, with Twitch and Twitter not too far behind.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,261 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The comments section on any part of the internet (the worst of it scaling with the most anonymity you have) is a cesspool of hot garbage, I've come to learn. It's why places like 4chan are just festering with the worst of the worst because it's literally based upon the anonymity. YouTube comes to a close second, with Twitch and Twitter not too far behind.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 12th, 2022, 04:10 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I didn't even know 4chan was anonymous to the point it doesn't even have accounts until you told me a little bit ago. I just thought it was anonymous like anywhere else with accounts. XD

Is Twitch really that bad to be sitting alongside those other sites for being toxic with comments? Not that I'm saying it happens less there, but rather generally someone being toxic in a chat won't last five seconds before being banned from chat, whereas any other site you mentioned doesn't give the OP control to remove toxic comments for everyone, just themselves with block features.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 12th, 2022, 04:10 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I didn't even know 4chan was anonymous to the point it doesn't even have accounts until you told me a little bit ago. I just thought it was anonymous like anywhere else with accounts. XD

Is Twitch really that bad to be sitting alongside those other sites for being toxic with comments? Not that I'm saying it happens less there, but rather generally someone being toxic in a chat won't last five seconds before being banned from chat, whereas any other site you mentioned doesn't give the OP control to remove toxic comments for everyone, just themselves with block features.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,261
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ah it's more that, in the same vein as forum services, folks who intend to cause harm will bypass ways of "banning" to be quite detrimental to streams, i.e. hate raids and bots. Of course, Twitch's reporting tools have gotten significantly better with time, even today with their announcement of Raid options for streamers.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,261 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ah it's more that, in the same vein as forum services, folks who intend to cause harm will bypass ways of "banning" to be quite detrimental to streams, i.e. hate raids and bots. Of course, Twitch's reporting tools have gotten significantly better with time, even today with their announcement of Raid options for streamers.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 17th, 2022, 02:30 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Ah. And if I'm not mistaken, options for Twitch chat restrictions are emote-only, follower only, and subscriber only? The last one is really the only one that would hold up against bypassing bans since I doubt anyone would keep subbing to get access to chat just to be a dick, although if they did I guess the streamer could be making bank off of someone's idiocy. Still doesn't really work out though because it punishes everybody else who isn't a sub. Eh

Also it's a bit late now, but I still find it crazy that Kojima got accused of being the person who killed Shinzo Abe in Japan. I'm pretty sure the person who did it was arrested on the spot too, so it would've quickly been obvious who they really were since I'm sure their identity would be publicly revealed pretty quickly. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 17th, 2022, 02:30 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Ah. And if I'm not mistaken, options for Twitch chat restrictions are emote-only, follower only, and subscriber only? The last one is really the only one that would hold up against bypassing bans since I doubt anyone would keep subbing to get access to chat just to be a dick, although if they did I guess the streamer could be making bank off of someone's idiocy. Still doesn't really work out though because it punishes everybody else who isn't a sub. Eh

Also it's a bit late now, but I still find it crazy that Kojima got accused of being the person who killed Shinzo Abe in Japan. I'm pretty sure the person who did it was arrested on the spot too, so it would've quickly been obvious who they really were since I'm sure their identity would be publicly revealed pretty quickly. Rolleyes
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Vince McMahon has stepped down as Chairman, CEO, and Head of Creative of WWE. This comes after a slew of investigations into sexual harassment and affairs paired with hush money settlements to keep said activities quiet.

There is no way this man retired for any reason other than the shit storm coming his way with all the investigations into him. I truly believe this man would've remained at the helm of his company until his corpse would be peeled out of his chair. Tongue
Still, if he's out of creative maybe WWE can start putting out a better product instead of the same tired old shit. But I'm sure he's left people in charge of creative who were already helping to produce the current state of the product.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Vince McMahon has stepped down as Chairman, CEO, and Head of Creative of WWE. This comes after a slew of investigations into sexual harassment and affairs paired with hush money settlements to keep said activities quiet.

There is no way this man retired for any reason other than the shit storm coming his way with all the investigations into him. I truly believe this man would've remained at the helm of his company until his corpse would be peeled out of his chair. Tongue
Still, if he's out of creative maybe WWE can start putting out a better product instead of the same tired old shit. But I'm sure he's left people in charge of creative who were already helping to produce the current state of the product.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Aye it is about time, even though I agree with you that he would've stayed as long as he was breathing. XD When I went away and ignored WWE for a good few years and was somewhat surprised he was still going as the head, would've though he'd have at least handed it over to his kids/Triple H by then, but nah. He'll probably most likely still be apart of the behind the scenes in some way.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Aye it is about time, even though I agree with you that he would've stayed as long as he was breathing. XD When I went away and ignored WWE for a good few years and was somewhat surprised he was still going as the head, would've though he'd have at least handed it over to his kids/Triple H by then, but nah. He'll probably most likely still be apart of the behind the scenes in some way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 4 84 Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  Universal Chat Thread Mr EliteL 3,914 1,650,052 May 2nd, 2024, 04:45 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,800 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 43,311 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Maniak's Rants - The General Thread Maniakkid25 10 4,351 Jan 10th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL