Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Is it Spider-Man 2 or a spin-off? No idea right now but it's more Spider-Man either way! Wow
I really got worried that this was going to remove the chance of Ratchet & Clank showing up during the PS5 showcase but luckily that wasn't the case. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Is it Spider-Man 2 or a spin-off? No idea right now but it's more Spider-Man either way! Wow
I really got worried that this was going to remove the chance of Ratchet & Clank showing up during the PS5 showcase but luckily that wasn't the case. Grin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

New Spider-Man: Miles Morales gameplay was shown during today's PlayStation 5 Showcase, and will be releasing on the same day that the PlayStation 5 does (depending on country). Also, the game will be available for PlayStation 4 as well.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

New Spider-Man: Miles Morales gameplay was shown during today's PlayStation 5 Showcase, and will be releasing on the same day that the PlayStation 5 does (depending on country). Also, the game will be available for PlayStation 4 as well.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
As I'm not that much of a Spider-Man fan I waited awhile for the PS4 Spider-Man but this game looks pretty dang cool and would have been a game I get on launch for PS5 if I would have gotten a chance to pre-order it but it wasn't meant to be.

Either way, I'll pick this up at some point as it looks pretty dang good.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
As I'm not that much of a Spider-Man fan I waited awhile for the PS4 Spider-Man but this game looks pretty dang cool and would have been a game I get on launch for PS5 if I would have gotten a chance to pre-order it but it wasn't meant to be.

Either way, I'll pick this up at some point as it looks pretty dang good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Moonface 10 2,074 Sep 14th, 2023, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Spider-Man (Series) WR91 2 2,530 Oct 1st, 2020, 04:58 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Spider-Man Metallix 33 25,160 Jan 2nd, 2020, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Moonface