Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Managed to watch all of this yesterday, partly doing other things at the same time but yup, 4 hours long. They built a really good set for a life-sized Mario Party and made great mini-games to go along with it. Chaos ensues just like any Mario Party game and also...unlike any Mario Party game.

[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Managed to watch all of this yesterday, partly doing other things at the same time but yup, 4 hours long. They built a really good set for a life-sized Mario Party and made great mini-games to go along with it. Chaos ensues just like any Mario Party game and also...unlike any Mario Party game.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 30th, 2022, 10:36 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oh wow that sounds crazy! XD
I definitely want to watch it but with that run time it'll probably have to be after my finals are done with. Sad
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

I definitely want to watch it but with that run time it'll probably have to be after my finals are done with. Sad
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Nov 28th, 2022, 11:13 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Nov 27th, 2022, 09:43 PM)Frank Wrote:
I started watching the original 2003 Funimation dub of Full Metal Alchemist. I am only on episode 4 or 5 I believe.
Have you seen either of the FMA anime before or is this your first time?

This is my first time!
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
I started watching the original 2003 Funimation dub of Full Metal Alchemist. I am only on episode 4 or 5 I believe.

This is my first time!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

So, this looks unimpressive, right? Just a drone crashing into another drone? WRONG! What you have just witnessed is the first Drone vs. Drone Dogfight in an active war setting! This is a Ukraine drone copter crashing a Russian one! The future is here, people; the UAVs are now fighting each other!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

So, this looks unimpressive, right? Just a drone crashing into another drone? WRONG! What you have just witnessed is the first Drone vs. Drone Dogfight in an active war setting! This is a Ukraine drone copter crashing a Russian one! The future is here, people; the UAVs are now fighting each other!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 30th, 2022, 06:52 PM)Moonface Wrote:

This can be probably watched in chunks. I'd definitely love to see it. Didn't know this was PointCrow doing this when you mentioned the video to me prior. He's a pretty cool dude.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 30th, 2022, 06:52 PM)Moonface Wrote:

This can be probably watched in chunks. I'd definitely love to see it. Didn't know this was PointCrow doing this when you mentioned the video to me prior. He's a pretty cool dude.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
England vs. Senegal at the World Cup.

Glad to see we're in the quarter-finals... but we're gonna have a very tough test against France!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 

Glad to see we're in the quarter-finals... but we're gonna have a very tough test against France!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 1st, 2022, 12:54 AM)Frank Wrote:
This is my first time!
Ooh, neat! I'd highly recommend watching Brotherhood after because that one follows the story of the manga, whereas the 2003 one deviates from it because it caught up to the manga and had nothing more to work from. Wink

(Dec 5th, 2022, 01:10 AM)Kyng Wrote:

I'm surprised we got that far but I'm always a pessimist when it comes to England doing well. ROFL

Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - S1 E9 - The Drop
Still really enjoying this new run of Bleach! This episode was rather whatever in general for me until that Kenpachi fight started, which I've been looking forward to seeing since this season got past the first invasion sequence. Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 1st, 2022, 12:54 AM)Frank Wrote:
This is my first time!
Ooh, neat! I'd highly recommend watching Brotherhood after because that one follows the story of the manga, whereas the 2003 one deviates from it because it caught up to the manga and had nothing more to work from. Wink

(Dec 5th, 2022, 01:10 AM)Kyng Wrote:

I'm surprised we got that far but I'm always a pessimist when it comes to England doing well. ROFL

Bleach: The Thousand-Year Blood War - S1 E9 - The Drop
Still really enjoying this new run of Bleach! This episode was rather whatever in general for me until that Kenpachi fight started, which I've been looking forward to seeing since this season got past the first invasion sequence. Grin
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
After our performance in '18 and in the Euro 2020 last year, delayed by obvious reasons, the fact our team reached the finals with a strong team put faith back in. Plus been doing good so far, but yeah France next. I've yet to actually watch a match this World Cup, might be the one I might bother to. France are the defending champs anyway so losing to them isn't too awful, but a bummer going out in the Quarters. Meh.

Erm, nothing noteworthy really, just random stuff on YouTube like old WWE clips, music, newest Matt Rose video who is a Youtuber that finds ridiculous things posted on social media and reads them out accurately, misspellings, case sensitive and emojis included.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
After our performance in '18 and in the Euro 2020 last year, delayed by obvious reasons, the fact our team reached the finals with a strong team put faith back in. Plus been doing good so far, but yeah France next. I've yet to actually watch a match this World Cup, might be the one I might bother to. France are the defending champs anyway so losing to them isn't too awful, but a bummer going out in the Quarters. Meh.

Erm, nothing noteworthy really, just random stuff on YouTube like old WWE clips, music, newest Matt Rose video who is a Youtuber that finds ridiculous things posted on social media and reads them out accurately, misspellings, case sensitive and emojis included.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Just to add this here, but there is now an edited version that puts the original run time of 4 hours down to under an hour. Cuts out the waiting time between minigame setups and returning to the board, turns are cut down like the dice throws, walking, decision making. Some of the banter remains but some of that is also cut out which is the biggest loss imo, but everything else that was cut was good.

Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Just to add this here, but there is now an edited version that puts the original run time of 4 hours down to under an hour. Cuts out the waiting time between minigame setups and returning to the board, turns are cut down like the dice throws, walking, decision making. Some of the banter remains but some of that is also cut out which is the biggest loss imo, but everything else that was cut was good.

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh shit, nice! Heck, haven't watched yet. I dunno if @Moonface wants to watch it or not, but if not I'll definitely have it on my queue to watch (either at gym or when he's gone to bed). Smile

Also...yeah real unfortunate about England winding up losing in the end to France, but it was apparently a pretty solid match! Y'all should be proud you had a team worth a damn enough to get into quarterfinals. That's very cool. Meanwhile, USA was eliminated in the initial knockout phase...

Just finished up episode 8 of What We Do In The Shadows [Season 4]. What a dedication to a bit, with the addition of a wild plot twist that was Aizen-tier in quality LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh shit, nice! Heck, haven't watched yet. I dunno if @Moonface wants to watch it or not, but if not I'll definitely have it on my queue to watch (either at gym or when he's gone to bed). Smile

Also...yeah real unfortunate about England winding up losing in the end to France, but it was apparently a pretty solid match! Y'all should be proud you had a team worth a damn enough to get into quarterfinals. That's very cool. Meanwhile, USA was eliminated in the initial knockout phase...

Just finished up episode 8 of What We Do In The Shadows [Season 4]. What a dedication to a bit, with the addition of a wild plot twist that was Aizen-tier in quality LOL
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
He did mention he'd check it out but the 4 hours was too long at the moment or after finals is done. No need to watch it right away.

Yeah I watched that match of Eng v Fra, forgot to include that in my above post. Was partly watching it anyway, a shame we couldn't get the equalising goal on the second penalty, if only Kane went right instead of towards the left and high, but shot it way over. We likely would have lost on penalties anyway, but who knows. QF is OK and proud we got that far. Brazil and Portugal went out too which is insane.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
He did mention he'd check it out but the 4 hours was too long at the moment or after finals is done. No need to watch it right away.

Yeah I watched that match of Eng v Fra, forgot to include that in my above post. Was partly watching it anyway, a shame we couldn't get the equalising goal on the second penalty, if only Kane went right instead of towards the left and high, but shot it way over. We likely would have lost on penalties anyway, but who knows. QF is OK and proud we got that far. Brazil and Portugal went out too which is insane.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 12th, 2022, 03:04 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Hmm, not sure what version I want to watch now. The hour version sounds the most appealing since I was more curious about seeing Mario Party replicated in real life more than anything else the video had in it, but I can't decide if I'd rather not miss out on any of the cut banter. Hmm

Not surprised about England losing only because I'm always so pessimistic about the team, but I heard that they had a really good showing despite the loss and I also didn't know a lot of the team lineup are fresh faces. If most of the current England team is new faces then there's a lot of promise in the future considering how far they got in this world cup.

Yeah, for anyone who isn't planning to watch the series or isn't fussed on spoilers (the show isn't plot heavy but most of the fun is in what antics happen per episode) then this was the general outline of this particular episode (without any of the plot twist stuff, I'm just detailing what approach the episode took for its format):
@Mr EliteL: If you can, consider checking this show out on the BBC iPlayer. I think you would really enjoy it because it's definitely the type of humour you're into. Wink

(Dec 13th, 2022, 01:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I already gave most of my thoughts on the match but I do find it funny that somehow we still managed to lose because of a penalty. I swear those things are England's kryptonite. ROFL

Last things I watched besides the WWDITS episode Shira mentioned was the most recent Bleach episode (which still continues to knock it out of the park each week), as well as this particular video from the Dead Meat YouTube channel:

I think the coolest fact pointed out in this video in between all of the kill tallying was that this movie contains a two-and-a-half-minute long one-take where the camera constantly follows Myers without a single cut for that whole time. I always love learning about little things like that which I probably wouldn't notice if I had watched the movie myself, and I think one-takes are always incredibly impressive when they're pulled off well for long durations. ^_^

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, not sure what version I want to watch now. The hour version sounds the most appealing since I was more curious about seeing Mario Party replicated in real life more than anything else the video had in it, but I can't decide if I'd rather not miss out on any of the cut banter. Hmm

Not surprised about England losing only because I'm always so pessimistic about the team, but I heard that they had a really good showing despite the loss and I also didn't know a lot of the team lineup are fresh faces. If most of the current England team is new faces then there's a lot of promise in the future considering how far they got in this world cup.

Yeah, for anyone who isn't planning to watch the series or isn't fussed on spoilers (the show isn't plot heavy but most of the fun is in what antics happen per episode) then this was the general outline of this particular episode (without any of the plot twist stuff, I'm just detailing what approach the episode took for its format):
@Mr EliteL: If you can, consider checking this show out on the BBC iPlayer. I think you would really enjoy it because it's definitely the type of humour you're into. Wink

(Dec 13th, 2022, 01:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I already gave most of my thoughts on the match but I do find it funny that somehow we still managed to lose because of a penalty. I swear those things are England's kryptonite. ROFL

Last things I watched besides the WWDITS episode Shira mentioned was the most recent Bleach episode (which still continues to knock it out of the park each week), as well as this particular video from the Dead Meat YouTube channel:

I think the coolest fact pointed out in this video in between all of the kill tallying was that this movie contains a two-and-a-half-minute long one-take where the camera constantly follows Myers without a single cut for that whole time. I always love learning about little things like that which I probably wouldn't notice if I had watched the movie myself, and I think one-takes are always incredibly impressive when they're pulled off well for long durations. ^_^
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
If WWDITS becomes available on Amazon Prime I'll consider watching it, I saw the film version is on there or I buy it. I don't use BBC iPlayer.

Speaking of Prime, last night watched John Wick finally after seeing 2 and 3 were available but the original wasn't, so when I found out that is now available I did so. Will watch 2 & 3 soon.

Watching Red Dwarf (UK) on there too, for the good old times. On Series 4 at the moment.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
If WWDITS becomes available on Amazon Prime I'll consider watching it, I saw the film version is on there or I buy it. I don't use BBC iPlayer.

Speaking of Prime, last night watched John Wick finally after seeing 2 and 3 were available but the original wasn't, so when I found out that is now available I did so. Will watch 2 & 3 soon.

Watching Red Dwarf (UK) on there too, for the good old times. On Series 4 at the moment.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A Christmas episode of The Wheel, although I didn't watch it all the way through Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A Christmas episode of The Wheel, although I didn't watch it all the way through Tongue .
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 23rd, 2022, 10:45 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That film isn't related to the show besides being what inspired the show. Surprised you don't bother to use the iPlayer to watch it since it won't cost anything due to being tied to your TV license.

Last thing I watched was the last episode of this cour for Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War. Man, what a great episode and overall that first cour was superb all around. If it continues to keep that level of quality in both animation and pacing/writing (aspects have been getting changed for the anime to make things flow better or be explained better than the manga did it) for the next two cours then I can't wait for July to get here. Grin

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 23rd, 2022, 10:45 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That film isn't related to the show besides being what inspired the show. Surprised you don't bother to use the iPlayer to watch it since it won't cost anything due to being tied to your TV license.

Last thing I watched was the last episode of this cour for Bleach: Thousand Year Blood War. Man, what a great episode and overall that first cour was superb all around. If it continues to keep that level of quality in both animation and pacing/writing (aspects have been getting changed for the anime to make things flow better or be explained better than the manga did it) for the next two cours then I can't wait for July to get here. Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 534 152,840 Yesterday, 03:57 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,851 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,920 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface