Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
It was still interesting to see him compare prices from like 2014 (or so iirc) and to today, it's almost like 1k to go to Disney. Sh*t I could just go to Universal for cheaper for way under that. lmao Or hell maybe even Dollywood. :p

What I've been watching has been TagBackTV stream Nightengale. Looks like something interesting, but I'm not interested in getting it. haha I'm also watching Kanzalone play Supermarket Simulator. It's not my bag baby.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
It was still interesting to see him compare prices from like 2014 (or so iirc) and to today, it's almost like 1k to go to Disney. Sh*t I could just go to Universal for cheaper for way under that. lmao Or hell maybe even Dollywood. :p

What I've been watching has been TagBackTV stream Nightengale. Looks like something interesting, but I'm not interested in getting it. haha I'm also watching Kanzalone play Supermarket Simulator. It's not my bag baby.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
F! Wrong topic.

Erm, what did I watch last....nothing on TV so Tk_Anakin Tekken 8 stream on Twitch last night. I'd include YouTube content but it's usually stuff I watch briefly then lose interest in but as I went out today I hadn't watched anything on there fully.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
F! Wrong topic.

Erm, what did I watch last....nothing on TV so Tk_Anakin Tekken 8 stream on Twitch last night. I'd include YouTube content but it's usually stuff I watch briefly then lose interest in but as I went out today I hadn't watched anything on there fully.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Currently watching the final of the Players Championship snooker.

I went to Telford earlier this week with my girlfriend, to see a couple of the matches (Zhang Anda's victory over Noppon Saengkham, and Mark Selby's win over Barry Hawkins). Since then, I've been following the rest of the tournament - albeit from the comfort of my own home.

Zhang's made it to the final, where he's facing Mark Allen. At the moment, it's 6-6... first to 10 frames wins, so it's still anybody's match!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Currently watching the final of the Players Championship snooker.

I went to Telford earlier this week with my girlfriend, to see a couple of the matches (Zhang Anda's victory over Noppon Saengkham, and Mark Selby's win over Barry Hawkins). Since then, I've been following the rest of the tournament - albeit from the comfort of my own home.

Zhang's made it to the final, where he's facing Mark Allen. At the moment, it's 6-6... first to 10 frames wins, so it's still anybody's match!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 21st, 2024, 01:46 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Oh yeah I'm sure there's more to the video than it simply going "Disney is expensive, the end". ROFL I'd be curious to see a comparison between Disney World prices and increases to the other Disney parks around the world to see whether or not the issue is prevalent in all of the parks or not. My gut reaction says World will be the most affected by a large margin because of how it's marketed as the Disney park to go to.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma | Episode 16 - The Cook Who Traveled Thousands of Miles
Been binging a lot of this in the evenings lately because of how much I've fallen in love with this show. Soma has instantly become one of my favourite protagonists in any show. ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 21st, 2024, 01:46 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Oh yeah I'm sure there's more to the video than it simply going "Disney is expensive, the end". ROFL I'd be curious to see a comparison between Disney World prices and increases to the other Disney parks around the world to see whether or not the issue is prevalent in all of the parks or not. My gut reaction says World will be the most affected by a large margin because of how it's marketed as the Disney park to go to.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma | Episode 16 - The Cook Who Traveled Thousands of Miles
Been binging a lot of this in the evenings lately because of how much I've fallen in love with this show. Soma has instantly become one of my favourite protagonists in any show. ^_^
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Chase

Used to be the quiz show I watched most frequently, but I watched so much of it that I got bored of it Tongue . I switched to Richard Osman's House of Games for a few months... but now, after a while away from The Chase, I decided to go back to it for a while Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Chase

Used to be the quiz show I watched most frequently, but I watched so much of it that I got bored of it Tongue . I switched to Richard Osman's House of Games for a few months... but now, after a while away from The Chase, I decided to go back to it for a while Smile .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since nobody was streaming anything I cared to watch on Twitch yesterday, I decided to put on a playthrough of Tears of the Kingdom by one of the streamers I watch that they had uploaded onto YouTube. I did originally want to watch a vod from a different streamer but the Twitch app on my Chromecast seems to not want to actually show more than 10 vods for any streamer so I couldn't go back far enough to watch the one I wanted. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since nobody was streaming anything I cared to watch on Twitch yesterday, I decided to put on a playthrough of Tears of the Kingdom by one of the streamers I watch that they had uploaded onto YouTube. I did originally want to watch a vod from a different streamer but the Twitch app on my Chromecast seems to not want to actually show more than 10 vods for any streamer so I couldn't go back far enough to watch the one I wanted. Errm
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

Wasn't the best episode, TBH... only one contestant got far into the game, and I didn't know any of their high-level questions Sad !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

Wasn't the best episode, TBH... only one contestant got far into the game, and I didn't know any of their high-level questions Sad !
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I've been on a Phoenix Wright music video kick of late, so enjoy! Tongue
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I've been on a Phoenix Wright music video kick of late, so enjoy! Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WrestleMania 40 - Night 1
Pretty okay first half for WM40, although the amount of advertising on and around the ring during most matches (including the main event ffs) was so distracting at times that it was hard for me to get properly invested in what was going on in the ring. It also didn't help that out of seven matches, the middle three were either dull or just had nothing interesting story wise to care about.

I'm hoping that the second half that airs tonight is better, but I'm not expecting it to resolve the common grievances being aired about the obnoxious advertising during matches. The best I can hope for is that the advertising for tonight is less distracting from the action going on in/around the ring. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pretty okay first half for WM40, although the amount of advertising on and around the ring during most matches (including the main event ffs) was so distracting at times that it was hard for me to get properly invested in what was going on in the ring. It also didn't help that out of seven matches, the middle three were either dull or just had nothing interesting story wise to care about.

I'm hoping that the second half that airs tonight is better, but I'm not expecting it to resolve the common grievances being aired about the obnoxious advertising during matches. The best I can hope for is that the advertising for tonight is less distracting from the action going on in/around the ring. Eh
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Hunted

One of my other friends recommended this to me, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Twelve members of the public are running around the country, trying to avoid detection for 21 days, in what is essentially a nationwide game of Hide-and-Seek. Though, the Hunters do have a lot of resources at their disposal (including CCTV, number plate recognition, and anything they can find online about the contestants' and their friends' personal lives), so the contestants have to be smart in order to avoid getting caught!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Hunted

One of my other friends recommended this to me, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Twelve members of the public are running around the country, trying to avoid detection for 21 days, in what is essentially a nationwide game of Hide-and-Seek. Though, the Hunters do have a lot of resources at their disposal (including CCTV, number plate recognition, and anything they can find online about the contestants' and their friends' personal lives), so the contestants have to be smart in order to avoid getting caught!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 7th, 2024, 07:56 PM)Moonface Wrote:

WrestleMania 40 - Night 2
Aww man holy shit what a show! It had only one less match than Night 1 but every single one was a banger and that main event will go down in history as one of the best WWE has ever produced and I don't even know if we'll ever see something like that again! Wow Wow Wow

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 7th, 2024, 07:56 PM)Moonface Wrote:

WrestleMania 40 - Night 2
Aww man holy shit what a show! It had only one less match than Night 1 but every single one was a banger and that main event will go down in history as one of the best WWE has ever produced and I don't even know if we'll ever see something like that again! Wow Wow Wow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I watched the highlights of both nights and yeah Night 2 looked better than Night 1, I wasn't interested in some of the matches but the big ones were just great from what I saw at least, especially Night 2 main event was nuts. I was watching other stuff prior that was setting up for WM40 so I was partly invested and they did well to build everything up plus include things that happened in the past which played a factor too in the match.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I watched the highlights of both nights and yeah Night 2 looked better than Night 1, I wasn't interested in some of the matches but the big ones were just great from what I saw at least, especially Night 2 main event was nuts. I was watching other stuff prior that was setting up for WM40 so I was partly invested and they did well to build everything up plus include things that happened in the past which played a factor too in the match.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 10th, 2024, 09:44 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I knew the Night 2 main event was going to be overbooked like crazy and who was going to be getting involved (besides Undertaker, I didn't expect him) and who would win but it was still crazy to see it unfold. Some of the chants through the night from the crowd were great too:
  • Bayley's match had a "Hey, hey baby, I wanna know if you'll be my girl" chant with baby swapped for Bayley.
  • Logan Paul's match had "Gatorade" and "We want water" chants because of his Prime drink brand.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 10th, 2024, 09:44 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I knew the Night 2 main event was going to be overbooked like crazy and who was going to be getting involved (besides Undertaker, I didn't expect him) and who would win but it was still crazy to see it unfold. Some of the chants through the night from the crowd were great too:
  • Bayley's match had a "Hey, hey baby, I wanna know if you'll be my girl" chant with baby swapped for Bayley.
  • Logan Paul's match had "Gatorade" and "We want water" chants because of his Prime drink brand.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Have I Got News for You?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Have I Got News for You?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 8th, 2024, 12:19 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Hunted

Realized I forgot to reply to this when I first read it (was too hyped on posting about 'Mania 40 lol) but I feel this would actually be really easy to win. Using a lot of back roads would avoid cameras, and going far enough with that could let you potentially park the car and walk to an area with cameras wearing something that hides your identity (and even then would anyone check the cameras in that particular area for a person they don't know is there?) or just go to a village or whatever that doesn't have CCTV and just hole up in a hotel or bed and breakfast for the remaining time.

Seems like it needs to have the contestants trying to reach a destination undetected or something else to avoid using methods that make a lot of the tools used to track them useless.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 8th, 2024, 12:19 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Hunted

Realized I forgot to reply to this when I first read it (was too hyped on posting about 'Mania 40 lol) but I feel this would actually be really easy to win. Using a lot of back roads would avoid cameras, and going far enough with that could let you potentially park the car and walk to an area with cameras wearing something that hides your identity (and even then would anyone check the cameras in that particular area for a person they don't know is there?) or just go to a village or whatever that doesn't have CCTV and just hole up in a hotel or bed and breakfast for the remaining time.

Seems like it needs to have the contestants trying to reach a destination undetected or something else to avoid using methods that make a lot of the tools used to track them useless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 534 152,785 Yesterday, 03:57 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,849 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,919 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface