Current/Last Thing You Watched?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The final of the UK Snooker Championship, between Ding Junhui and Stephen Maguire.

It was a fairly good match: Ding got into an early lead, but Maguire clawed back and managed to stay not too far behind. But then, Ding raised his game, produced a couple of very good frames, and won the match 10-6, to claim his third UK Championship title.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The final of the UK Snooker Championship, between Ding Junhui and Stephen Maguire.

It was a fairly good match: Ding got into an early lead, but Maguire clawed back and managed to stay not too far behind. But then, Ding raised his game, produced a couple of very good frames, and won the match 10-6, to claim his third UK Championship title.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Weathering With You
Saw this over the weekend with @ShiraNoMai, and it is such a pretty movie! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to watch a good animated movie. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Weathering With You
Saw this over the weekend with @ShiraNoMai, and it is such a pretty movie! I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to watch a good animated movie. Grin
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Last thing I watched was today's Jimquisition;
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Last thing I watched was today's Jimquisition;
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
On TV NCIS, on laptop Savjz playing Hearthstone Battlegrounds.

Hm, need to check out that Weathering With You as I've never heard of it before. I suppose also when on DVD or something. I dunno, I haven't watched much anime series or movies lately still.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
On TV NCIS, on laptop Savjz playing Hearthstone Battlegrounds.

Hm, need to check out that Weathering With You as I've never heard of it before. I suppose also when on DVD or something. I dunno, I haven't watched much anime series or movies lately still.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Apollo 11

This is a 93-minute film consisting entirely of uncut, unedited footage from the Apollo 11 moon landings (some of which hadn't previously been made public before).

As you'd expect from the nature of the film, it's not going to keep you on the edge of your seat - but, if you're interested in this kind of thing, it's worth watching for the historical value.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Apollo 11

This is a 93-minute film consisting entirely of uncut, unedited footage from the Apollo 11 moon landings (some of which hadn't previously been made public before).

As you'd expect from the nature of the film, it's not going to keep you on the edge of your seat - but, if you're interested in this kind of thing, it's worth watching for the historical value.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WWE Royal Rumble 2020
Watched this just for the return of Edge in the men's Royal Rumble match. His return was sick! Wow

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WWE Royal Rumble 2020
Watched this just for the return of Edge in the men's Royal Rumble match. His return was sick! Wow
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Working!!' - Episode 9
Still love this show 8 years later. Can't wait to relive the ending again with Moony when we eventually get to it LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Working!!' - Episode 9
Still love this show 8 years later. Can't wait to relive the ending again with Moony when we eventually get to it LOL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Camelot331 on YouTube & Barrikade on Twitch streaming. Camelot was playing RE4, & Barrikade was playing ARK Survival Evolved.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Camelot331 on YouTube & Barrikade on Twitch streaming. Camelot was playing RE4, & Barrikade was playing ARK Survival Evolved.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Showed this to @ShiraNoMai yesterday to see how well done this segment by CM Punk was, since I'm not as well versed in US sporting teams as she is. Judging by her reaction, it was well done. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Showed this to @ShiraNoMai yesterday to see how well done this segment by CM Punk was, since I'm not as well versed in US sporting teams as she is. Judging by her reaction, it was well done. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jan 27th, 2020, 11:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:
WWE Royal Rumble 2020

Watched a YouTube highlights of the Rumble, and the reception to his entry was awesome. Although I was glad who won in the last few was the one I was rooting for. I was surprised Lesnar took part being one of the top champions, who's usually defending their title in a different match. Then considered they went with the angle of him being able to take out big threats and whittle down competition to mid cards or win himself (to get a shot at holding two titles), but having to start at number 1 to have that opportunity. Or they had nothing better to do but have a big name start it off. Even though the domination would become and was getting boring.

Also was watching Raw Highlights today which is randomly on Channel 5 now on a Sunday morning. Was expecting me to lose interest but I watched the full hour...er, 45 minutes removing ad breaks. Wasn't great but better than I thought it was going to be. Then again wasn't the full show so maybe that would've made me do something else.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
WWE Royal Rumble 2020

Watched a YouTube highlights of the Rumble, and the reception to his entry was awesome. Although I was glad who won in the last few was the one I was rooting for. I was surprised Lesnar took part being one of the top champions, who's usually defending their title in a different match. Then considered they went with the angle of him being able to take out big threats and whittle down competition to mid cards or win himself (to get a shot at holding two titles), but having to start at number 1 to have that opportunity. Or they had nothing better to do but have a big name start it off. Even though the domination would become and was getting boring.

Also was watching Raw Highlights today which is randomly on Channel 5 now on a Sunday morning. Was expecting me to lose interest but I watched the full hour...er, 45 minutes removing ad breaks. Wasn't great but better than I thought it was going to be. Then again wasn't the full show so maybe that would've made me do something else.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Pointless

It seems that, whenever they have a round about "Board Games", it's almost always about Monopoly (it happened again today). A bit of a shame, really: I get that Monopoly and Pointless fit each other like a hand in a glove, but there are plenty of board games out there, so it'd be nice to have something else for a change!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Pointless

It seems that, whenever they have a round about "Board Games", it's almost always about Monopoly (it happened again today). A bit of a shame, really: I get that Monopoly and Pointless fit each other like a hand in a glove, but there are plenty of board games out there, so it'd be nice to have something else for a change!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 9th, 2020, 01:29 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
WWE Royal Rumble 2020
I was surprised Lesnar took part being one of the top champions, who's usually defending their title in a different match. Then considered they went with the angle of him being able to take out big threats and whittle down competition to mid cards or win himself (to get a shot at holding two titles), but having to start at number 1 to have that opportunity. Or they had nothing better to do but have a big name start it off. Even though the domination would become and was getting boring.
The point of Lesnar competing was WWE decided to play ball with the large numbers of fans who complain he doesn't really defend his title very often and yet the company will brag about how long his reign is (sure, it's all scripted anyway but the point being made is you shouldn't compare his reign to that of those who actually showed some in-ring work to keep it every week). Lesnar entered the Rumble to basically make a point that the reason he doesn't have to defend his title as often as everyone before him did is because no one is worthy, and he was going to eliminate everyone in the Rumble to show no one is worth his time (every entrant theoretically could get a title shot and so his goal is show none of them would beat him if they got it). He went like half the match until he got eliminated, and everyone prior to his elimination was removed by him. The fact the winner eliminated Lesnar builds to the story of someone is worthy, and that person actually proved it by beating him to win the title shot against him.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 9th, 2020, 01:29 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
WWE Royal Rumble 2020
I was surprised Lesnar took part being one of the top champions, who's usually defending their title in a different match. Then considered they went with the angle of him being able to take out big threats and whittle down competition to mid cards or win himself (to get a shot at holding two titles), but having to start at number 1 to have that opportunity. Or they had nothing better to do but have a big name start it off. Even though the domination would become and was getting boring.
The point of Lesnar competing was WWE decided to play ball with the large numbers of fans who complain he doesn't really defend his title very often and yet the company will brag about how long his reign is (sure, it's all scripted anyway but the point being made is you shouldn't compare his reign to that of those who actually showed some in-ring work to keep it every week). Lesnar entered the Rumble to basically make a point that the reason he doesn't have to defend his title as often as everyone before him did is because no one is worthy, and he was going to eliminate everyone in the Rumble to show no one is worth his time (every entrant theoretically could get a title shot and so his goal is show none of them would beat him if they got it). He went like half the match until he got eliminated, and everyone prior to his elimination was removed by him. The fact the winner eliminated Lesnar builds to the story of someone is worthy, and that person actually proved it by beating him to win the title shot against him.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm watching my mentor play ARk while waiting for Jing to come back from his shower so I can stream my using Pokemon HOME.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm watching my mentor play ARk while waiting for Jing to come back from his shower so I can stream my using Pokemon HOME.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Chicago PD

I've watched a lot of different crime shows over the years, but I don't think I've ever enjoyed one as much as I enjoy watching Chicago PD. From the actors to the writing and everything in between. I just think it's a very well made show and I really need to sit down and actually watch the seasons in order instead of just random episodes on TV.

I have found myself many, many times over the last couple of months going into the living room and seeing this show on the TV and end up sitting there for 5 hours watching it and not even realizing how much time has passed.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Chicago PD

I've watched a lot of different crime shows over the years, but I don't think I've ever enjoyed one as much as I enjoy watching Chicago PD. From the actors to the writing and everything in between. I just think it's a very well made show and I really need to sit down and actually watch the seasons in order instead of just random episodes on TV.

I have found myself many, many times over the last couple of months going into the living room and seeing this show on the TV and end up sitting there for 5 hours watching it and not even realizing how much time has passed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 534 152,394 11 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,831 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,909 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface