Current/Last Thing You Watched?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Oct 28th, 2019, 05:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
(Oct 28th, 2019, 04:16 AM)ShiraNoSpook Wrote:
(Oct 26th, 2019, 08:08 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Watching Trihex and his friend Joey's stories about GameStop. The full 9 hours, but on and off like 1 or 2 hours.. Almost at the 4 hour mark.

Holy shit XD I watched most of it live since it happened while I was at work, but even then, damn. It's really entertaining and eye-opening, to say the least. I got Moony to watch a bit of it, too, with the part about that poor girl shift-manager who had to endure a burglary on her own.
Yeah, been watching over 3 days so far. Up to the AMA portion now which I'll start watching tomorrow probably. Got into watching this after seeing a separate clip from the full video of Joey's story of the guy crossing the employee counter. Felt real bad for that girl too. Kinda not surprising to see corporate higher ups gave no shit for employees and even loyal customers for a gamer store. Quite likely it's the same for other game stores too. Eh I knew it was bad from news, and to hear from real workers too shows even more truth. Also poor Trihex and Fish having to suffer a bad customer for 2 hours.
Yeah it's quite something, ain't it? Also Joey's whole sickness thing really got to me since I used to have CVS growing up. It's why I developed my vomit phobia. I'm so glad I grew out of it. Can't imagine being told by higher-ups to pack it in, basically, as I'm lying in the hospital. Errm

The Ring-Fit Adventure Quick Look. I... really should get this, and cancel my sub to Planet Fitness. This will definitely do everything and more, and it's a one-time fee. It absolutely does the job, just from watching this I'm tired XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Oct 28th, 2019, 05:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
(Oct 28th, 2019, 04:16 AM)ShiraNoSpook Wrote:
(Oct 26th, 2019, 08:08 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Watching Trihex and his friend Joey's stories about GameStop. The full 9 hours, but on and off like 1 or 2 hours.. Almost at the 4 hour mark.

Holy shit XD I watched most of it live since it happened while I was at work, but even then, damn. It's really entertaining and eye-opening, to say the least. I got Moony to watch a bit of it, too, with the part about that poor girl shift-manager who had to endure a burglary on her own.
Yeah, been watching over 3 days so far. Up to the AMA portion now which I'll start watching tomorrow probably. Got into watching this after seeing a separate clip from the full video of Joey's story of the guy crossing the employee counter. Felt real bad for that girl too. Kinda not surprising to see corporate higher ups gave no shit for employees and even loyal customers for a gamer store. Quite likely it's the same for other game stores too. Eh I knew it was bad from news, and to hear from real workers too shows even more truth. Also poor Trihex and Fish having to suffer a bad customer for 2 hours.
Yeah it's quite something, ain't it? Also Joey's whole sickness thing really got to me since I used to have CVS growing up. It's why I developed my vomit phobia. I'm so glad I grew out of it. Can't imagine being told by higher-ups to pack it in, basically, as I'm lying in the hospital. Errm

The Ring-Fit Adventure Quick Look. I... really should get this, and cancel my sub to Planet Fitness. This will definitely do everything and more, and it's a one-time fee. It absolutely does the job, just from watching this I'm tired XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Celebrity Catchphrase (featuring John Thomson, Judy Murray, and an overly-excitable Oti Mabuse Tongue )
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Celebrity Catchphrase (featuring John Thomson, Judy Murray, and an overly-excitable Oti Mabuse Tongue )
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
3 episodes of NCIS (although last half hour from the first one) after my 10 hour shift yesterday. Nothing like kicking back to rest, then having an easy dinner afterwards....or was it during the last episode of I ate? Literally forgotten. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
3 episodes of NCIS (although last half hour from the first one) after my 10 hour shift yesterday. Nothing like kicking back to rest, then having an easy dinner afterwards....or was it during the last episode of I ate? Literally forgotten. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The ATP World Tour Finals.

I don't know whether anyone here cares about tennis, but there was an excellent match between Stefanos Tsitsipas and Dominic Thiem. I expect that once Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have retired, we'll be hearing a lot more about those two!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The ATP World Tour Finals.

I don't know whether anyone here cares about tennis, but there was an excellent match between Stefanos Tsitsipas and Dominic Thiem. I expect that once Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have retired, we'll be hearing a lot more about those two!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Kyng : I care a little. Mainly Wimbledon and how Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are doing although latter less so, since I didn't even realise when the Finals were happening. Didn't think it would be mid-November, but knew it was meant to be the end of season at the end of the year, and nothing in December ATP wise anyway, I think. Already over, huh? Thought that match was going to be in the group stage, but turns that was the indeed final match. Props to those guys making it there, not losing sets is crucial as Nadal was the one to be knocked out between the three who all won 2 matches and lost 1 in Group A. He may have won the lot if he didn't lose as many. Tsitsipas is 21 too, great accomplishment to him.

Last thing I watched was probably NCIS on Saturday.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Kyng : I care a little. Mainly Wimbledon and how Federer, Nadal and Djokovic are doing although latter less so, since I didn't even realise when the Finals were happening. Didn't think it would be mid-November, but knew it was meant to be the end of season at the end of the year, and nothing in December ATP wise anyway, I think. Already over, huh? Thought that match was going to be in the group stage, but turns that was the indeed final match. Props to those guys making it there, not losing sets is crucial as Nadal was the one to be knocked out between the three who all won 2 matches and lost 1 in Group A. He may have won the lot if he didn't lose as many. Tsitsipas is 21 too, great accomplishment to him.

Last thing I watched was probably NCIS on Saturday.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

I've been re-watching most of them lately, since they've been on TV Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

I've been re-watching most of them lately, since they've been on TV Tongue .
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
GMA3: Strahan, Sara, & Kate; until it changed over to local news.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
GMA3: Strahan, Sara, & Kate; until it changed over to local news.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Grown Ups 2
Watched this as part of our "bad movie night" for Friendsgiving yesterday. It was....just really pointless as a movie. It had no reason to exist, no story to really tell. It's literally just four dudes thinking of how life used to be and deciding to throw a party at the end of the day that the movie takes place within. All that happens between that is them just doing stupid shit and looking like horrible people so that they can make them look better to the audience when they do nice things at the party. If they were nice that way the whole movie, they'd be good overall people but then you'd have nothing for them to actually do. It was like watching American Reunion but if they were already together and pretended to be Jackass and bad parents until their party starts to try and justify a 90 minute run time.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Grown Ups 2
Watched this as part of our "bad movie night" for Friendsgiving yesterday. It was....just really pointless as a movie. It had no reason to exist, no story to really tell. It's literally just four dudes thinking of how life used to be and deciding to throw a party at the end of the day that the movie takes place within. All that happens between that is them just doing stupid shit and looking like horrible people so that they can make them look better to the audience when they do nice things at the party. If they were nice that way the whole movie, they'd be good overall people but then you'd have nothing for them to actually do. It was like watching American Reunion but if they were already together and pretended to be Jackass and bad parents until their party starts to try and justify a 90 minute run time.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah, I agree with Moony 100% on that. It was so... weird, and.... well, bad. So bad.

Peter Rabbit (2018 animated film):
This was surprisingly very OK. It was the one piece of cinematography that we watched last night that had competent writers, directors and actors. It wasn't as cringe as the trailers I saw for the movie were making it out to be at the time, but boy did that whole rabbit posse just feel like a bunch of murdering pricks. Even in the end, when the resolution of the plot occurred, you can't get the asshole out of Peter Rabbit it seems. It was cute and amicable in that Tom and Jerry sort of way but I don't know. I'm aware it's a children's film, but Peter needed way more repercussions to what he had done for that movie to feel somewhat satisfying.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah, I agree with Moony 100% on that. It was so... weird, and.... well, bad. So bad.

Peter Rabbit (2018 animated film):
This was surprisingly very OK. It was the one piece of cinematography that we watched last night that had competent writers, directors and actors. It wasn't as cringe as the trailers I saw for the movie were making it out to be at the time, but boy did that whole rabbit posse just feel like a bunch of murdering pricks. Even in the end, when the resolution of the plot occurred, you can't get the asshole out of Peter Rabbit it seems. It was cute and amicable in that Tom and Jerry sort of way but I don't know. I'm aware it's a children's film, but Peter needed way more repercussions to what he had done for that movie to feel somewhat satisfying.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

That's the end of this nostalgia trip. Probably won't be long until the next one, though Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie

That's the end of this nostalgia trip. Probably won't be long until the next one, though Tongue .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Dec 2nd, 2019, 01:55 AM)Kyng Wrote:

The amount of times the Harry Potter movies series is played one weekends, or rather one every Saturday until the end, I always noticed and think myself "I'll watch the last two since I haven't sat down and watched them properly yet", and I still haven't managed to as I miss them. XD Seen a lot of Part 2, just not much of Part 1.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Dec 2nd, 2019, 01:55 AM)Kyng Wrote:

The amount of times the Harry Potter movies series is played one weekends, or rather one every Saturday until the end, I always noticed and think myself "I'll watch the last two since I haven't sat down and watched them properly yet", and I still haven't managed to as I miss them. XD Seen a lot of Part 2, just not much of Part 1.
Animemoongirl Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Gamecube
XP: 104
China Global Television Network

Mainly because it is one of the only channels in English I can watch at the moment. But it is quiet interesting.
Animemoongirl Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Gamecube
XP: 104
China Global Television Network

Mainly because it is one of the only channels in English I can watch at the moment. But it is quiet interesting.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Bob's Burger's via Hulu. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Bob's Burger's via Hulu. :3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken World Tour Finals, both the Last Chance Qualifier yesterday (some of it after work), and most of the 20-man tournament today. Was quite nuts indeed. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken World Tour Finals, both the Last Chance Qualifier yesterday (some of it after work), and most of the 20-man tournament today. Was quite nuts indeed. Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 534 152,761 Yesterday, 03:57 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,834 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,914 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface