Microsoft @ E3 2018
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here is all the news from Microsoft's E3 2018 Live Stream and any of their other announcements during E3, plus their entire live stream video if you would prefer to watch it instead of read about it. If we missed anything, please let us know and we'll add the information as soon as possible.

Halo Infinite | Trailer
A new Halo game was revealed to kick off the show. No details were given about the game, so for now you only have what was shown in the trailer to go off of.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps | Trailer
A new trailer featuring gameplay was shown for Ori and the Will of the Wisps, which will be released at some point in 2019 on the Xbox Store.

Fallout 4 Available on Xbox Game Pass
If you're subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and have yet to play Fallout 4, you can check it out now for free as part of your subscription.

Fallout 76 | Trailer
Get a first look at the world of Fallout 76, set before any of the other Fallout games and featuring a world four times the size of Fallout 4.

Nier Automata: Become as Gods Edition | 
Nier: Automata is coming to Xbox One on June 26th, and will include the 3C3C1D119440927 expansion, as well as the smaller DLC's Grimoire Weiss Pod, Retro Red Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Cardboard Pod Skin, and The Machine Lifeform Mask Accessory.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | Trailer
First teased at The Game Awards last year, the newest game by FromSoftware was revealed.

Metro Exodus | Trailer
In Metro Exodus, you'll explore vast open levels as you journey across post-apocalyptic Russia. All footage in this trailer was captured in-game from a single level.  Welcome... to the Volga!

Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit | Trailer
Set in the world of Life is Strange, the Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit will be available to download for free on June 21st.

Kingdom Hearts 3 | Discussion Thread
A new trailer was shown for Kingdom Hearts 3, which you can check out the details for and discuss in our official discussion thread for the game.

Sea of Thieves | Trailer
Sea of Thieves' world continues to evolve in the wake of The Hungering Deep. Over the next few months, Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores will deliver new features, declare new challenges and demonstrate new threats, coming July 2018 and September 2018 respectively.

Crackdown 3 | Trailer
Homing rocket launchers, vortex cannons and transforming vehicles. Get ready to step up your boom and play as Terry Crews' Commander Jaxon in Crackdown 3. Coming February 2019.

Forza Horizon 4 | Trailer
Playground Games and Microsoft have announced Forza Horizon 4, coming to Xbox One, Windows 10, and Xbox Game Pass on October 2nd, 2018.

Featuring over 450 cars, Forza Horizon 4 features a shared open world with an open-ended campaign where "everything you do progresses your game." The game features dynamic seasons, so players will have to contend with driving in dry, snowy, muddy, wet, and icy conditions, all while racing throughout "beautiful, historic Britain."

We Happy Few | Trailer
We Happy Few will be released on August 10th, 2018.

Microsoft Acquires Four Studios
Microsoft announced at E3 today that they have acquired Forza Horizon developer PlayGround Games, State of Decay developer Undead Labs, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice developer Ninja Theory, and We Happy Few developer Compulsion Games.

They have also set up a new studio called The Initiative, led by Darrel Galager and situated in Santa Monica.

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition | Discussion Thread
A remaster for Tales of Vesperia was announced during the conference, which you can check out the details for and discuss in our our official discussion thread for the game.

The Division 2 | Trailer | Gameplay
The Division 2 was revealed by Ubisoft, which featured a trailer and gameplay footage. The game will be released on March 15th, 2019.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds | Trailer
New maps are coming to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, one of which is the Sanhok map coming this Summer, and another unnamed snowy map that was shown in the trailer.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider | Discussion Thread
A new trailer was shown for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, which you can check out the details for and discuss in our our official discussion thread for the game.

Devil May Cry 5 | Discussion Thread
Devil May Cry 5 was revealed, and you can check out the trailer, details, and discussions in our official discussion thread for the game.

Session | Trailer
Heavily inspired by the golden era and skate culture of the late 90s/early 2000s, Project: Session is all about authenticity and creativity. Freedom of expression is the core of skateboarding so players shouldn't have to worry about how many point their tricks are worth. Instead, Session offers a unique control scheme that gives players full control.

The Black Desert | Trailer
MMORPG The Black Desert is finally making its way to Xbox One, with a beta available in Fall 2018 that players can register for as of now.

Cuphead | Discussion Thread
Cuphead is getting its first expansion, called The Delicious Last Course. You can check out the full details over at our official discussion thread for the game.

Tunic | Trailer
Tunic, an action adventure about a tiny fox in a big world, was revealed. Explore the wilderness, discover spooky ruins, and fight terrible creatures from long ago.

Jump Force | Discussion Thread
Shonen Jump characters are coming back together in Bandai Namco's new fighter, Jump Force. Check out the full details over at our official discussion thread for the game.

Dying Light 2 | Discussion Thread
A sequel to Dying Light was announced, where your choices will have genuine consequences on the game itself. Check out the full details over at our official discussion thread for the game.

Battletoads | Trailer
Battletoads will be coming back in an all new 2.5D game featuring 3 player couch co-op for Xbox One, scheduled for release in March 2019.

Just Cause 4 | Trailer
Leaked earlier this month, Just Cause 4 was officially announced and will release on December 4th, 2018.

Gears of War | Gears 5 Trailer
There was a variety of Gears related announcements, starting with Gears Pop figures and a RTS game called Gears Tactics, where "you create a whole new squad in a completely different genre 12 years before the events of Gears of War 1 as they hunt the locust monster maker responsible for destroying whole cities. It's our take on the classic turn-based strategy genre with a character-driven story, faster, more aggressive gameplay and a customizable squad and equipment," he added, confirming Gears Tactics will also have "massive boss battles."

The big news though was the announcement of Gears of War 5, whose trailer you can check out via the link above.

Cyberpunk 2077 | Discussion Thread
CD Projekt Red finally showed off the world of Cyberpunk 2077, after first announcing the game back in 2012. Check out the trailer and full details over at our official discussion thread for the game.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here is all the news from Microsoft's E3 2018 Live Stream and any of their other announcements during E3, plus their entire live stream video if you would prefer to watch it instead of read about it. If we missed anything, please let us know and we'll add the information as soon as possible.

Halo Infinite | Trailer
A new Halo game was revealed to kick off the show. No details were given about the game, so for now you only have what was shown in the trailer to go off of.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps | Trailer
A new trailer featuring gameplay was shown for Ori and the Will of the Wisps, which will be released at some point in 2019 on the Xbox Store.

Fallout 4 Available on Xbox Game Pass
If you're subscribed to Xbox Game Pass and have yet to play Fallout 4, you can check it out now for free as part of your subscription.

Fallout 76 | Trailer
Get a first look at the world of Fallout 76, set before any of the other Fallout games and featuring a world four times the size of Fallout 4.

Nier Automata: Become as Gods Edition | 
Nier: Automata is coming to Xbox One on June 26th, and will include the 3C3C1D119440927 expansion, as well as the smaller DLC's Grimoire Weiss Pod, Retro Red Pod Skin, Retro Grey Pod Skin, Cardboard Pod Skin, and The Machine Lifeform Mask Accessory.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | Trailer
First teased at The Game Awards last year, the newest game by FromSoftware was revealed.

Metro Exodus | Trailer
In Metro Exodus, you'll explore vast open levels as you journey across post-apocalyptic Russia. All footage in this trailer was captured in-game from a single level.  Welcome... to the Volga!

Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit | Trailer
Set in the world of Life is Strange, the Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit will be available to download for free on June 21st.

Kingdom Hearts 3 | Discussion Thread
A new trailer was shown for Kingdom Hearts 3, which you can check out the details for and discuss in our official discussion thread for the game.

Sea of Thieves | Trailer
Sea of Thieves' world continues to evolve in the wake of The Hungering Deep. Over the next few months, Cursed Sails and Forsaken Shores will deliver new features, declare new challenges and demonstrate new threats, coming July 2018 and September 2018 respectively.

Crackdown 3 | Trailer
Homing rocket launchers, vortex cannons and transforming vehicles. Get ready to step up your boom and play as Terry Crews' Commander Jaxon in Crackdown 3. Coming February 2019.

Forza Horizon 4 | Trailer
Playground Games and Microsoft have announced Forza Horizon 4, coming to Xbox One, Windows 10, and Xbox Game Pass on October 2nd, 2018.

Featuring over 450 cars, Forza Horizon 4 features a shared open world with an open-ended campaign where "everything you do progresses your game." The game features dynamic seasons, so players will have to contend with driving in dry, snowy, muddy, wet, and icy conditions, all while racing throughout "beautiful, historic Britain."

We Happy Few | Trailer
We Happy Few will be released on August 10th, 2018.

Microsoft Acquires Four Studios
Microsoft announced at E3 today that they have acquired Forza Horizon developer PlayGround Games, State of Decay developer Undead Labs, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice developer Ninja Theory, and We Happy Few developer Compulsion Games.

They have also set up a new studio called The Initiative, led by Darrel Galager and situated in Santa Monica.

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition | Discussion Thread
A remaster for Tales of Vesperia was announced during the conference, which you can check out the details for and discuss in our our official discussion thread for the game.

The Division 2 | Trailer | Gameplay
The Division 2 was revealed by Ubisoft, which featured a trailer and gameplay footage. The game will be released on March 15th, 2019.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds | Trailer
New maps are coming to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, one of which is the Sanhok map coming this Summer, and another unnamed snowy map that was shown in the trailer.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider | Discussion Thread
A new trailer was shown for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, which you can check out the details for and discuss in our our official discussion thread for the game.

Devil May Cry 5 | Discussion Thread
Devil May Cry 5 was revealed, and you can check out the trailer, details, and discussions in our official discussion thread for the game.

Session | Trailer
Heavily inspired by the golden era and skate culture of the late 90s/early 2000s, Project: Session is all about authenticity and creativity. Freedom of expression is the core of skateboarding so players shouldn't have to worry about how many point their tricks are worth. Instead, Session offers a unique control scheme that gives players full control.

The Black Desert | Trailer
MMORPG The Black Desert is finally making its way to Xbox One, with a beta available in Fall 2018 that players can register for as of now.

Cuphead | Discussion Thread
Cuphead is getting its first expansion, called The Delicious Last Course. You can check out the full details over at our official discussion thread for the game.

Tunic | Trailer
Tunic, an action adventure about a tiny fox in a big world, was revealed. Explore the wilderness, discover spooky ruins, and fight terrible creatures from long ago.

Jump Force | Discussion Thread
Shonen Jump characters are coming back together in Bandai Namco's new fighter, Jump Force. Check out the full details over at our official discussion thread for the game.

Dying Light 2 | Discussion Thread
A sequel to Dying Light was announced, where your choices will have genuine consequences on the game itself. Check out the full details over at our official discussion thread for the game.

Battletoads | Trailer
Battletoads will be coming back in an all new 2.5D game featuring 3 player couch co-op for Xbox One, scheduled for release in March 2019.

Just Cause 4 | Trailer
Leaked earlier this month, Just Cause 4 was officially announced and will release on December 4th, 2018.

Gears of War | Gears 5 Trailer
There was a variety of Gears related announcements, starting with Gears Pop figures and a RTS game called Gears Tactics, where "you create a whole new squad in a completely different genre 12 years before the events of Gears of War 1 as they hunt the locust monster maker responsible for destroying whole cities. It's our take on the classic turn-based strategy genre with a character-driven story, faster, more aggressive gameplay and a customizable squad and equipment," he added, confirming Gears Tactics will also have "massive boss battles."

The big news though was the announcement of Gears of War 5, whose trailer you can check out via the link above.

Cyberpunk 2077 | Discussion Thread
CD Projekt Red finally showed off the world of Cyberpunk 2077, after first announcing the game back in 2012. Check out the trailer and full details over at our official discussion thread for the game.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,718
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm genuinely impressed with their turnout. I mean, they absolutely had to do this kind of conference or they would've been, well, done. It was all in quick succession, just like they did probably 4 years ago at this point, with a nice focus on game presentation and small talk from some developers on games shown. In addition to the myriad of games shown, I'm impressed with the fact they had to sell the fact they have 5 studios working for them on first party titles. Good for them. Smile

A great line-up of games as well, I might add. Quite a few caught my eye. Tunic was very cute, and I hope it's as good of am isometric Zelda as it looks. And Cyberpunk is so hype looking/sounding. Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,718 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm genuinely impressed with their turnout. I mean, they absolutely had to do this kind of conference or they would've been, well, done. It was all in quick succession, just like they did probably 4 years ago at this point, with a nice focus on game presentation and small talk from some developers on games shown. In addition to the myriad of games shown, I'm impressed with the fact they had to sell the fact they have 5 studios working for them on first party titles. Good for them. Smile

A great line-up of games as well, I might add. Quite a few caught my eye. Tunic was very cute, and I hope it's as good of am isometric Zelda as it looks. And Cyberpunk is so hype looking/sounding. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
This conference was very, very good, and I'm glad. Microsoft needed to deliver this year in my opinion, and even though nothing will make me buy an Xbox because I can get the games on PS4 or PC, they showed off a lot of good games.

I'm also very happy to see them finally building up their first party studios. I didn't even realise the Horizon developers weren't a first party studio of theirs and seeing that made me realise just how dire Microsoft's first party studios were in terms of numbers. I don't think they'll have the best first party studios in the industry, since Sony have a fair amount of good ones and Microsoft haven't exactly been hitting it out of the park with their games lately.

I was waiting for Session to turn out to be Skate 4, but I don't think the name matters to people any more. There's a demand for a good skateboarding game and this game just has a great opportunity to fill the void that EA refuse to touch.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
This conference was very, very good, and I'm glad. Microsoft needed to deliver this year in my opinion, and even though nothing will make me buy an Xbox because I can get the games on PS4 or PC, they showed off a lot of good games.

I'm also very happy to see them finally building up their first party studios. I didn't even realise the Horizon developers weren't a first party studio of theirs and seeing that made me realise just how dire Microsoft's first party studios were in terms of numbers. I don't think they'll have the best first party studios in the industry, since Sony have a fair amount of good ones and Microsoft haven't exactly been hitting it out of the park with their games lately.

I was waiting for Session to turn out to be Skate 4, but I don't think the name matters to people any more. There's a demand for a good skateboarding game and this game just has a great opportunity to fill the void that EA refuse to touch.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,618
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Their conference had some nice games to show, but I gotta "lul" at the fact that most of them are not exclusive. It's like Microsoft advertising for Sony.

I know their idea is to get to show the games off first and build hype for the Xbox One, but it's just like, "Oh hey, that looks neat. I'll be sure to pick that up on <not the Xbox One>."
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,618 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Their conference had some nice games to show, but I gotta "lul" at the fact that most of them are not exclusive. It's like Microsoft advertising for Sony.

I know their idea is to get to show the games off first and build hype for the Xbox One, but it's just like, "Oh hey, that looks neat. I'll be sure to pick that up on <not the Xbox One>."
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Battletoads you say?

[Image: tdVxl72.jpg]

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Battletoads you say?

[Image: tdVxl72.jpg]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 11th, 2018, 12:38 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I think 18 of the games are exclusive to Microsoft platforms, but I don't know what all 18 of them are.

I just saw the trailer for Tunic and that game looks super cute and fun! Probably gonna pick that up when it releases. ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 11th, 2018, 12:38 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I think 18 of the games are exclusive to Microsoft platforms, but I don't know what all 18 of them are.

I just saw the trailer for Tunic and that game looks super cute and fun! Probably gonna pick that up when it releases. ^_^
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I was more referring to the games that are actually worth paying attention to (KHIII, ToV Remaster, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice). No point in getting any of those on Xbox when they'll be on the superior console.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I was more referring to the games that are actually worth paying attention to (KHIII, ToV Remaster, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice). No point in getting any of those on Xbox when they'll be on the superior console.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Okay so first thing first this conference was decent, but I kinda laugh at most of the games I'm interested in aren't Xbox exclusives.

The one I am most shocked by was a new Life Is Strange entry! I am so happy that they are going to continue doing this series! The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit looks like it going to be a good emotional ride! If you haven't given the series a try yet, you really should when this comes out its free and while it has no relations to the past LiS games it seems like it'll have the same good story telling. Smile

Like Nikki and Moony mentioned Tunic looks cute as heck! If I had an Xbox I would totally get it assuming it is an Xbox exclusive.

I am hyped for KH3, but I'll put my thoughts on the E3 trailer in it topic.

Black Desert Online for the Xbone looks really pretty! When I was playing it on my PC the game isn't optimized well, but I am honestly kinda shocked they are saying it an Xbox exclusive? Its on PC for pete's sake! XD

Tales looks like it'll be interesting and I'll definitely pick it up.

I didn't watch the trailers for Halos or DMC5, but I honestly think its really cool to see these two series getting new entry into them. Smile A new Cuphead expansion is going to be really cool!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Okay so first thing first this conference was decent, but I kinda laugh at most of the games I'm interested in aren't Xbox exclusives.

The one I am most shocked by was a new Life Is Strange entry! I am so happy that they are going to continue doing this series! The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit looks like it going to be a good emotional ride! If you haven't given the series a try yet, you really should when this comes out its free and while it has no relations to the past LiS games it seems like it'll have the same good story telling. Smile

Like Nikki and Moony mentioned Tunic looks cute as heck! If I had an Xbox I would totally get it assuming it is an Xbox exclusive.

I am hyped for KH3, but I'll put my thoughts on the E3 trailer in it topic.

Black Desert Online for the Xbone looks really pretty! When I was playing it on my PC the game isn't optimized well, but I am honestly kinda shocked they are saying it an Xbox exclusive? Its on PC for pete's sake! XD

Tales looks like it'll be interesting and I'll definitely pick it up.

I didn't watch the trailers for Halos or DMC5, but I honestly think its really cool to see these two series getting new entry into them. Smile A new Cuphead expansion is going to be really cool!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, Microsoft's conference this year was very good. However as many of you have mentioned, it's mostly because of the titles that aren't exclusive. Halo and Gears though were there, so that mattered. Surprised I got hyped at a few moments there, for DMC5 and Jump Force. What was shown for Sekiro, Tomb Raider, Gears 5, KH3 and Automata getting a full definitive edition was all good as well. Also, even though I have no interest at all in the series, Forza 4 going open world was different for a racing game, otherwise it was going to be just another Forza game.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, Microsoft's conference this year was very good. However as many of you have mentioned, it's mostly because of the titles that aren't exclusive. Halo and Gears though were there, so that mattered. Surprised I got hyped at a few moments there, for DMC5 and Jump Force. What was shown for Sekiro, Tomb Raider, Gears 5, KH3 and Automata getting a full definitive edition was all good as well. Also, even though I have no interest at all in the series, Forza 4 going open world was different for a racing game, otherwise it was going to be just another Forza game.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 11th, 2018, 05:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Also, even though I have no interest at all in the series, Forza 4 going open world was different for a racing game, otherwise it was going to be just another Forza game.
The Forza Horizon series has always been open world. It's separate to regular Forza and the open world side is a big reason for it. I do like the season feature though, that looks really neat. I wonder how often the seasons change though? Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 11th, 2018, 05:23 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Also, even though I have no interest at all in the series, Forza 4 going open world was different for a racing game, otherwise it was going to be just another Forza game.
The Forza Horizon series has always been open world. It's separate to regular Forza and the open world side is a big reason for it. I do like the season feature though, that looks really neat. I wonder how often the seasons change though? Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, right, I forgot Forza Horizon was already a thing. XD Yeah, wonder if the seasons will change through a day of playing, or through a week or something.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, right, I forgot Forza Horizon was already a thing. XD Yeah, wonder if the seasons will change through a day of playing, or through a week or something.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 11th, 2018, 03:47 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Tunic is also coming to PC, like most things mentioned in this conference. And not just the Windows Store - Steam, too! Grin

Yeah, at the end of everything, Microsoft did have the better conference out of everyone. I found it strange they finally decided to go full-West with the "Jump" series, since those games never really made it westward until fairly recently, and they're very niche. To have it on the main stage like that with such a trailer, it was... something I guess haha.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 11th, 2018, 03:47 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Tunic is also coming to PC, like most things mentioned in this conference. And not just the Windows Store - Steam, too! Grin

Yeah, at the end of everything, Microsoft did have the better conference out of everyone. I found it strange they finally decided to go full-West with the "Jump" series, since those games never really made it westward until fairly recently, and they're very niche. To have it on the main stage like that with such a trailer, it was... something I guess haha.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 13th, 2018, 06:08 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I found it strange they finally decided to go full-West with the "Jump" series, since those games never really made it westward until fairly recently, and they're very niche. To have it on the main stage like that with such a trailer, it was... something I guess haha.
Well, the fighting games for Dragon Ball, Naruto, and the upcoming One Piece game are all getting a lot of interest, so perhaps that's what encouraged this game to come West. The trailer focused on characters from those series so the connection could be viable.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 13th, 2018, 06:08 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I found it strange they finally decided to go full-West with the "Jump" series, since those games never really made it westward until fairly recently, and they're very niche. To have it on the main stage like that with such a trailer, it was... something I guess haha.
Well, the fighting games for Dragon Ball, Naruto, and the upcoming One Piece game are all getting a lot of interest, so perhaps that's what encouraged this game to come West. The trailer focused on characters from those series so the connection could be viable.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 11th, 2018, 05:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

They have confirmed it to be a once a week that the seasons will change for everyone.  Smile

In regards to the Jump Force game, yeah that's a valid point. Well, the Dragonball game is getting interest. The other two probably share the same fan base that's been around since those games first started coming here in the PS2 era. Regardless, I hope it's a good fighter, at least. Did they say who was developing it?  Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 11th, 2018, 05:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

They have confirmed it to be a once a week that the seasons will change for everyone.  Smile

In regards to the Jump Force game, yeah that's a valid point. Well, the Dragonball game is getting interest. The other two probably share the same fan base that's been around since those games first started coming here in the PS2 era. Regardless, I hope it's a good fighter, at least. Did they say who was developing it?  Hmm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jun 13th, 2018, 09:25 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Did they say who was developing it?  Hmm

Bandai Namco. They own all of the Dragon Ball Z, Naruto and One Piece games. Though I saw Spike Chunsoft's logo at the end of the trailer as well, so they may be helping in the development.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jun 13th, 2018, 09:25 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Did they say who was developing it?  Hmm

Bandai Namco. They own all of the Dragon Ball Z, Naruto and One Piece games. Though I saw Spike Chunsoft's logo at the end of the trailer as well, so they may be helping in the development.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microsoft Has Officially Acquired Activision Blizzard Dragon Lord 50 8,930 Oct 13th, 2023, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Microsoft Buys Bethesda for $7.5 Billion Moonface 15 6,740 Mar 11th, 2021, 06:21 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Microsoft @ E3 2019 ShiraNoMai 5 5,795 Jun 11th, 2019, 11:37 PM
  2018 in Gaming Moonface 10 8,503 Mar 24th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nintendo Direct - September 13th, 2018 Moonface 0 3,078 Sep 14th, 2018, 12:49 AM