Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 5,744
Winston (NFT) Donkey Kong (NFT) Ai Ai (NFT) 
Probably to start the hype train because 2.7 livestream preview is on today, already been on Twitch and as I missed it, I'll watch the YouTube version in a few minutes...or whenever it's on, might be 6PM instead. 2.7's date is for 30th May, and we also got the date for 2.8 too, 13th July. Let's hope no more lockdowns or delays happen again.

Preview Trailer:

The all-important redemption codes from the livestream!

LANVJSFUD6CM
DTNUKTWCC6D9
HSNUKTXCCPWV
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Winston (NFT) Donkey Kong (NFT) Ai Ai (NFT) 
XP: 5,744
Probably to start the hype train because 2.7 livestream preview is on today, already been on Twitch and as I missed it, I'll watch the YouTube version in a few minutes...or whenever it's on, might be 6PM instead. 2.7's date is for 30th May, and we also got the date for 2.8 too, 13th July. Let's hope no more lockdowns or delays happen again.

Preview Trailer:

The all-important redemption codes from the livestream!

LANVJSFUD6CM
DTNUKTWCC6D9
HSNUKTXCCPWV
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC) | Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 10,744
Agent 9 (NFT) Horizon Zero Dawn (Shiny) Minecraft 
3 weeks for that delay isn't too bad in the end. I was expecting it to be AWOL until at least mid-June just because I'm not used to short delays happening without their length being known and shared upfront. Granted my experience with short delays is for releases of full games rather than updates, especially to live service games, so I suspect I was comparing apples to oranges in this instance.
[Image: FragrantSorrowfulLeafbird-size_restricted.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC) | Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
Agent 9 (NFT) Horizon Zero Dawn (Shiny) Minecraft 
XP: 10,744
3 weeks for that delay isn't too bad in the end. I was expecting it to be AWOL until at least mid-June just because I'm not used to short delays happening without their length being known and shared upfront. Granted my experience with short delays is for releases of full games rather than updates, especially to live service games, so I suspect I was comparing apples to oranges in this instance.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xenoblade Chronicles (Series) | XC3 Announced ShiraNoMai 33 7,159 Jun 24th, 2022, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Tekken (Series) | Anime Announced Mr EliteL 30 12,379 Jun 19th, 2022, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Mario Strikers (Series) | MS: Battle League Announced Moonface 14 609 Jun 10th, 2022, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Star Wars Jedi (Series) | "Survivor" Announced ShiraNoMai 9 3,304 May 31st, 2022, 09:53 PM
  Splatoon (Series) | Splatoon 3 Announced Karo 28 7,012 Apr 30th, 2022, 01:13 AM