Stellar Blade | Demo Arrives on March 29
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

In the not-too-distant future, mankind is expelled from Earth after losing the battle against the invaders called the NA:tives. To win back Earth, the player becomes Eve, the survivor of the paratrooper squad deployed from the Colony, who must fight through powerful enemies with new comrades throughout an adventure in the face of unknown creatures on a desolate, destroyed Earth. As you accompany Eve throughout the game, you get one step closer to the secret hidden in this unusual world. Combat in Eve is deliberate – including attack, defense, and evasion – while remaining fluid and zestful. The only way to survive is to grasp the attack patterns of various enemies and counter with precise timing.

Project Eve currently has no release date or window, but will be releasing exclusively on PlayStation 5.

One of the non-PlayStation Studio announcements from today's PlayStation Showcase that really grabbed my eye. It gave me vibes of Sekiro, Nier: Automata, and God of War from the trailer, and I'm all in for it! Wow
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

In the not-too-distant future, mankind is expelled from Earth after losing the battle against the invaders called the NA:tives. To win back Earth, the player becomes Eve, the survivor of the paratrooper squad deployed from the Colony, who must fight through powerful enemies with new comrades throughout an adventure in the face of unknown creatures on a desolate, destroyed Earth. As you accompany Eve throughout the game, you get one step closer to the secret hidden in this unusual world. Combat in Eve is deliberate – including attack, defense, and evasion – while remaining fluid and zestful. The only way to survive is to grasp the attack patterns of various enemies and counter with precise timing.

Project Eve currently has no release date or window, but will be releasing exclusively on PlayStation 5.

One of the non-PlayStation Studio announcements from today's PlayStation Showcase that really grabbed my eye. It gave me vibes of Sekiro, Nier: Automata, and God of War from the trailer, and I'm all in for it! Wow
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Right? I saw it and I was instantly grabbed. It looks like it'll be tons of fun with a big variety for. both movement and combat. I'm just hoping it isn't another case like Watch Dogs and we get a very inferior product
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Right? I saw it and I was instantly grabbed. It looks like it'll be tons of fun with a big variety for. both movement and combat. I'm just hoping it isn't another case like Watch Dogs and we get a very inferior product
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 10th, 2021, 06:46 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Well it isn't by Ubisoft so that's already a factor in this games favor for turning out decent. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 10th, 2021, 06:46 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Well it isn't by Ubisoft so that's already a factor in this games favor for turning out decent. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Just inject this into my veins immediately. I need this game in my PS5 yesterday.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Just inject this into my veins immediately. I need this game in my PS5 yesterday.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

For anyone interested, this is the original announcement trailer. It was also originally for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but the wording being used for the new footage from yesterday makes it seem the game is exclusively for PS5. Even if it is for other platforms, it is definitely a current-gen only game since PS4 has been completely omitted as a platform, and considering every other cross-gen game was stated as being such and this one wasn't it probably went to current-gen only. It's also neat to see how much progress was made to the game since the announcement two years ago, especially with the main character model.

Also, per the PlayStation Blog, the game will feature outfit customization, and going by their wording skills are acquired through parrying and evading in combat over actual offense:

PlayStation Blog Wrote:
Acquire Beta Gauge (BG) by parrying and evading in combat. You can then use BG to gain skills like piercing super armor, execute sweeping attacks, interrupt enemy combos, and more. Eve also has a Burst Gauge which accumulates with successive parries and combos, which can be used to activate buffs and powerful attacks like a leaping stab. You can also look forward to finding stylish costumes throughout the game to change Eve’s look.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

For anyone interested, this is the original announcement trailer. It was also originally for PS4, Xbox One, and PC, but the wording being used for the new footage from yesterday makes it seem the game is exclusively for PS5. Even if it is for other platforms, it is definitely a current-gen only game since PS4 has been completely omitted as a platform, and considering every other cross-gen game was stated as being such and this one wasn't it probably went to current-gen only. It's also neat to see how much progress was made to the game since the announcement two years ago, especially with the main character model.

Also, per the PlayStation Blog, the game will feature outfit customization, and going by their wording skills are acquired through parrying and evading in combat over actual offense:

PlayStation Blog Wrote:
Acquire Beta Gauge (BG) by parrying and evading in combat. You can then use BG to gain skills like piercing super armor, execute sweeping attacks, interrupt enemy combos, and more. Eve also has a Burst Gauge which accumulates with successive parries and combos, which can be used to activate buffs and powerful attacks like a leaping stab. You can also look forward to finding stylish costumes throughout the game to change Eve’s look.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oooh, the music alone if I didn't see the trailer could hook me on this game, so seeing the gameplay too makes it a no-brainer if the wall of not owning a PS5 yet was in my way. I need at least 5 games, not including Genshin, to entice me so this makes it 2 at the moment, unless I'm forgetting something. EDIT: Yup I did, Forbidden West, so 3 on my list two to go!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oooh, the music alone if I didn't see the trailer could hook me on this game, so seeing the gameplay too makes it a no-brainer if the wall of not owning a PS5 yet was in my way. I need at least 5 games, not including Genshin, to entice me so this makes it 2 at the moment, unless I'm forgetting something. EDIT: Yup I did, Forbidden West, so 3 on my list two to go!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I don't know why the game seemed to be touted as a PS5 exclusive (unless I misinterpreted something in the Showcase itself) since the game is also for PC and Series X|S. I also wasn't aware gameplay footage came out nine months ago and just saw it, and it is incredibly good:

I haven't managed to figure out all of the meters on screen, but the white bar at the top on both characters is clearly health, and I think the blue is a posture/guard bar of sorts. Bottom right icon is health kits. The only meters I haven't figured out are the smaller white bar for the player character, and the yellow bar that briefly appears early into the fight. Really reminds me of the one v. one fights of Sekiro but with elements of other games like Automata with how dodging works.
Also this woman is officially made of jello. There is so much jiggle going on when she first walks into the arena at the start of the video. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I don't know why the game seemed to be touted as a PS5 exclusive (unless I misinterpreted something in the Showcase itself) since the game is also for PC and Series X|S. I also wasn't aware gameplay footage came out nine months ago and just saw it, and it is incredibly good:

I haven't managed to figure out all of the meters on screen, but the white bar at the top on both characters is clearly health, and I think the blue is a posture/guard bar of sorts. Bottom right icon is health kits. The only meters I haven't figured out are the smaller white bar for the player character, and the yellow bar that briefly appears early into the fight. Really reminds me of the one v. one fights of Sekiro but with elements of other games like Automata with how dodging works.
Also this woman is officially made of jello. There is so much jiggle going on when she first walks into the arena at the start of the video. ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
"Project Eve" Renamed to "Stellar Blade"
Project Eve has been renamed to Stellar Blade, and will be a PlayStation 5 console exclusive releasing in 2023! Check out this newest trailer from today's PlayStation State of Play showcase as you follow EVE on her quest to save earth from an overwhelming foe.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
"Project Eve" Renamed to "Stellar Blade"
Project Eve has been renamed to Stellar Blade, and will be a PlayStation 5 console exclusive releasing in 2023! Check out this newest trailer from today's PlayStation State of Play showcase as you follow EVE on her quest to save earth from an overwhelming foe.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
On the first video, the thin white bar looks like a meter that builds doing dodges, guards and successful attacks and used for certain advanced attacks, and the fourth bar could be a special mode Eve enters for a while, also lingers a bit after when it fills up but disappears shortly after? Might be wrong as it would make more sense if it depleted from timed usage, not fill up.

Also Moony, you need to stand back while she deals with it, dude. *shot*
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
On the first video, the thin white bar looks like a meter that builds doing dodges, guards and successful attacks and used for certain advanced attacks, and the fourth bar could be a special mode Eve enters for a while, also lingers a bit after when it fills up but disappears shortly after? Might be wrong as it would make more sense if it depleted from timed usage, not fill up.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 14th, 2022, 11:41 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Deals with what? I've been racking my brain since last night over what part of my last two posts this is referring to and the best I figured was my jiggle comment, but I still don't get this remark. Sweat

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Deals with what? I've been racking my brain since last night over what part of my last two posts this is referring to and the best I figured was my jiggle comment, but I still don't get this remark. Sweat
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Game still looks amazing. Loved it from the super early footage and still loving what I see now. Can't wait to enjoy this on my PS5 next year.

Glad to see the... assets are still looking mighty fine too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Game still looks amazing. Loved it from the super early footage and still loving what I see now. Can't wait to enjoy this on my PS5 next year.

Glad to see the... assets are still looking mighty fine too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Sep 15th, 2022, 10:30 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It's what she says at 1:26/27. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 19th, 2022, 09:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oh, I just realized because she says my real name at that time stamp in the newest trailer. ROFL

Also if anyone like @Dragon Lord thinks the "assets" are fine in this game, you should check out this footage of this developers previous game:

Honestly this might be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in a game when it comes to emphasizing the sexual features of female characters. Yikes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 19th, 2022, 09:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oh, I just realized because she says my real name at that time stamp in the newest trailer. ROFL

Also if anyone like @Dragon Lord thinks the "assets" are fine in this game, you should check out this footage of this developers previous game:

Honestly this might be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in a game when it comes to emphasizing the sexual features of female characters. Yikes
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if we'll hear about this game at TGS in 10 days or so from now after it was noticed that this game got given an official PS Store page, which mentions some new (albeit minor) info such as the game having a physical edition (something not originally planned apparently until Sony got behind the game).

It's also been almost an entire year of silence about the game too so it really needs to put out some sort of update I think at this point.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if we'll hear about this game at TGS in 10 days or so from now after it was noticed that this game got given an official PS Store page, which mentions some new (albeit minor) info such as the game having a physical edition (something not originally planned apparently until Sony got behind the game).

It's also been almost an entire year of silence about the game too so it really needs to put out some sort of update I think at this point.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, it's been a while since we've heard about this game. Hopefully soon, because it's still one of my most anticipated PS5 games.

Also going back to your previous post where you posted about NIKKE, I actually tried it when the Global version released. All the jiggly boobs and ass were nice, but the gameplay loop was just super boring to me and I couldn't stick with the game. Probably a good thing too, since I heard the game hard walls non-spenders pretty bad (probably why it's constantly in the top 5 earnings for gacha games every month). Lots of nice eyecandy, but unfortunately the rest of the aspects of the game weren't enough.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, it's been a while since we've heard about this game. Hopefully soon, because it's still one of my most anticipated PS5 games.

Also going back to your previous post where you posted about NIKKE, I actually tried it when the Global version released. All the jiggly boobs and ass were nice, but the gameplay loop was just super boring to me and I couldn't stick with the game. Probably a good thing too, since I heard the game hard walls non-spenders pretty bad (probably why it's constantly in the top 5 earnings for gacha games every month). Lots of nice eyecandy, but unfortunately the rest of the aspects of the game weren't enough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Princess Peach: Showtime! | Demo Available Moonface 6 87 Mar 23rd, 2024, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Genshin Impact | 4.5 Special Program on March 1 Mr EliteL 320 52,833 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL