queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
(Android) AC: PC & (NS) Tales of Vesperia: DE
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 2,142
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 

Above is a story trailer released as of late. Control is a video game releasing to the Xbox One, PS4, PC on August 27th, 2019.

(From Wiki) Control is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Remedy Entertainment and published by 505 Games. The game revolves around the Federal Bureau of Control, a secret U.S. government agency tasked with containing and studying phenomena which violate the laws of reality.

I've been interested in this game since it was shown at E3 2019. I can't wait for it to release to play it. =3
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
(Android) AC: PC & (NS) Tales of Vesperia: DE
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 2,142

Above is a story trailer released as of late. Control is a video game releasing to the Xbox One, PS4, PC on August 27th, 2019.

(From Wiki) Control is an upcoming action-adventure video game developed by Remedy Entertainment and published by 505 Games. The game revolves around the Federal Bureau of Control, a secret U.S. government agency tasked with containing and studying phenomena which violate the laws of reality.

I've been interested in this game since it was shown at E3 2019. I can't wait for it to release to play it. =3
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni II [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 397
Final Fantasy Tomb Raider Street Fighter 
Awesome. I've been wondering if anyone else here liked the look of this game. Man, it releases on the 24th? That's really soon!
[Image: atem-s10.png]
-thanks queen.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni II [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 397
Awesome. I've been wondering if anyone else here liked the look of this game. Man, it releases on the 24th? That's really soon!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Moderators
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 1,116
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
I've loved this game's looks and feel from day one. I was really disappointed I couldn't get to play it at PAX since there were like 4 stations that had mandatory reservations (of a 20 minute demo), but everything I've heard about the game since demos have come out for people to try is just outright positive and intriguing. I also forgot how soon this game was releasing. Definitely one of the first things I wanna play in my new house Grin

Also Atem I think you either misread or typoed, but it releases on the 27th, not the 24th Wink
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 1,116
I've loved this game's looks and feel from day one. I was really disappointed I couldn't get to play it at PAX since there were like 4 stations that had mandatory reservations (of a 20 minute demo), but everything I've heard about the game since demos have come out for people to try is just outright positive and intriguing. I also forgot how soon this game was releasing. Definitely one of the first things I wanna play in my new house Grin

Also Atem I think you either misread or typoed, but it releases on the 27th, not the 24th Wink
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,131
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I had a quick look at the gameplay, and it reminds me of Prey (2017) but as a third person shooter. Prey would let you take control of things and throw items and whatnot if you had those powers, and a lot of the Control gameplay I watched features similar things to that. I assume IGN had it on an easy difficulty though since it didn't really look like the player had to avoid fire much. They were just running around in the open tossing things at people and only taking minimal damage.
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,131
I had a quick look at the gameplay, and it reminds me of Prey (2017) but as a third person shooter. Prey would let you take control of things and throw items and whatnot if you had those powers, and a lot of the Control gameplay I watched features similar things to that. I assume IGN had it on an easy difficulty though since it didn't really look like the player had to avoid fire much. They were just running around in the open tossing things at people and only taking minimal damage.