Christmas (Lists) 2021
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Christmas is now just four weeks away Shock , so what is on your list of things you'd like to get (or intend to get if you're treating yo' self) for Christmas this year from jolly old Santa (even if the chances of getting a particular thing is low such as a copy of something really rare)? Tongue 

Don't have a list yet or at all? Feel free to share what you might be getting for someone else or plans or pictures of your tree or whatever else related to Christmas. ^_^

Here's some of the things off the top of my head I'd like:
  • PS5 (I feel like this and the new Xbox are going to be on so many lists this year Tongue )
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • Metroid Dread
Pretty poor list but there were a few PS5 games that got cut because I bought them this last week. XD

As for decorating, I still need to put away the Halloween stuff before Christmas can come out. Whistle
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Christmas is now just four weeks away Shock , so what is on your list of things you'd like to get (or intend to get if you're treating yo' self) for Christmas this year from jolly old Santa (even if the chances of getting a particular thing is low such as a copy of something really rare)? Tongue 

Don't have a list yet or at all? Feel free to share what you might be getting for someone else or plans or pictures of your tree or whatever else related to Christmas. ^_^

Here's some of the things off the top of my head I'd like:
  • PS5 (I feel like this and the new Xbox are going to be on so many lists this year Tongue )
  • Tearaway Unfolded
  • Metroid Dread
Pretty poor list but there were a few PS5 games that got cut because I bought them this last week. XD

As for decorating, I still need to put away the Halloween stuff before Christmas can come out. Whistle
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ooh, list time. Gosh I can't believe we got another month til Christmas. Holidays just tumble one after the other this time of year Confused

Ah, let's see:
  • A new Fitbit. Mine's getting kinda old and I don't think it's reporting as well as it used to. The new Luxe looked tempting, but I'm fine with whatever newer model I can get.
  • Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. I can't bring myself to give GameFreak more money but if someone else were to...  Whistle
  • More glassware containers for our kitchen (I wanna replace all our garbage plastic ones..)
  • Merch of franchises I like. Can never go wrong with that. Smile

I hope to have our Christmas stuff up soon. We got cute new little light-up decorations I wanna debut =3
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ooh, list time. Gosh I can't believe we got another month til Christmas. Holidays just tumble one after the other this time of year Confused

Ah, let's see:
  • A new Fitbit. Mine's getting kinda old and I don't think it's reporting as well as it used to. The new Luxe looked tempting, but I'm fine with whatever newer model I can get.
  • Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. I can't bring myself to give GameFreak more money but if someone else were to...  Whistle
  • More glassware containers for our kitchen (I wanna replace all our garbage plastic ones..)
  • Merch of franchises I like. Can never go wrong with that. Smile

I hope to have our Christmas stuff up soon. We got cute new little light-up decorations I wanna debut =3
Daisy Johnson Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
The Sims 4, Sims 3
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 5,276
WipEout Silent Hill Dragon Quest 
Here are a few things I am asking for;

1. A new jwinter jacket to replace the old ones.
2. New hiker boots
3. New slippers
[Image: GsFGwd4.gif]
[Image: V1uxtCc.png] 
Daisy Johnson Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
The Sims 4, Sims 3
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 5,276 WipEout Silent Hill Dragon Quest 
Here are a few things I am asking for;

1. A new jwinter jacket to replace the old ones.
2. New hiker boots
3. New slippers
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice! Must get quite cold where you live. I've been dying to use some of my winter gear but Florida has yet to offer a day colder than 56 degrees so far. My new technique is to wear a tank top under a hoodie so if I start to melt, I can cool off instantly Cool

I've got so many gifts coming in the mail (or have already come through) for folks it's nuts. I actually should take inventory of what I have so I can sort out what I still need to get people, and what to stop getting people... LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nice! Must get quite cold where you live. I've been dying to use some of my winter gear but Florida has yet to offer a day colder than 56 degrees so far. My new technique is to wear a tank top under a hoodie so if I start to melt, I can cool off instantly Cool

I've got so many gifts coming in the mail (or have already come through) for folks it's nuts. I actually should take inventory of what I have so I can sort out what I still need to get people, and what to stop getting people... LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I rarely get gifts for others, mostly because it just wasn't a thing I did much growing up since I didn't have many friends nor did I ever encounter it happening to even get the idea. Even for my own parents I never really thought to make an effort to get things for them because I figured they didn't want anything so I wouldn't know what to get them besides things they started telling me not to get because as nice as the gesture was they didn't care the item and didn't want me to waste my money every time I did do it. The downside to all that is now when I do try to get things for people I have a very hard time getting ideas unless the person basically slaps me in the face with it. XD

Although this year I'm getting some pyjamas imported from the UK for a coworker and she was going to just pay me for them but I'm considering just giving them to her as a gift and not taking the payment for them.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I rarely get gifts for others, mostly because it just wasn't a thing I did much growing up since I didn't have many friends nor did I ever encounter it happening to even get the idea. Even for my own parents I never really thought to make an effort to get things for them because I figured they didn't want anything so I wouldn't know what to get them besides things they started telling me not to get because as nice as the gesture was they didn't care the item and didn't want me to waste my money every time I did do it. The downside to all that is now when I do try to get things for people I have a very hard time getting ideas unless the person basically slaps me in the face with it. XD

Although this year I'm getting some pyjamas imported from the UK for a coworker and she was going to just pay me for them but I'm considering just giving them to her as a gift and not taking the payment for them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I know I'm getting two Ayreon albums, one vinyl that comes with a comic that was made alongside it, and is the only way to obtain a physically copy of that. The other has 5 CDs or something and a book with that too. They're meant joint gifts from everyone but I'm getting other stuff which I hope will be from my public Wish List on Amazon but quite possibly won't be. I was going to buy the vinyl if I saw it myself but happened to be in store trying to pick something for my sister to get for me.

Decorations haven't got down from the attic yet, nor bought gifts for family yet. Don't usually get stuff for friends unless I just happen to, and I'm terrible for gift ideas so use a Wish List or pay for something they picked out.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I know I'm getting two Ayreon albums, one vinyl that comes with a comic that was made alongside it, and is the only way to obtain a physically copy of that. The other has 5 CDs or something and a book with that too. They're meant joint gifts from everyone but I'm getting other stuff which I hope will be from my public Wish List on Amazon but quite possibly won't be. I was going to buy the vinyl if I saw it myself but happened to be in store trying to pick something for my sister to get for me.

Decorations haven't got down from the attic yet, nor bought gifts for family yet. Don't usually get stuff for friends unless I just happen to, and I'm terrible for gift ideas so use a Wish List or pay for something they picked out.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The only thing on my Christmas list this year was the gaming PC I wanted... which I just purchased tonight, so mission accomplished, I guess?
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The only thing on my Christmas list this year was the gaming PC I wanted... which I just purchased tonight, so mission accomplished, I guess?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 30th, 2021, 08:01 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
No games you didn't buy yet due to the lack of that PC that you would want now you're able play them, like Phasmophobia or something?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 30th, 2021, 08:01 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
No games you didn't buy yet due to the lack of that PC that you would want now you're able play them, like Phasmophobia or something?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I suppose when you bring that up, I would say a gaming mouse and gaming keyboard. I need to do some research into good ones, because even though I don't plan on doing any pro competitive gaming, I still want a nice keyboard and mouse. I mean, if I'm going to splurge $3,000 on the PC itself, why stop and settle for a cheap $20 mouse and $30 keyboard? Might as well go on the way and get really nice ones to compliment the PC.

I also need to get a second monitor, so that would be another item on my list. Would love to get a curved monitor, as I've heard those are a joy to game on (and then I can use the monitor I've had waiting for like 3 years as my second for having other shit open while I game). I saw a nice curved Samsung monitor that I'm in love with (I'm a huge simp for Samsung products).

Could probably dig up some games to make the list too. Phas as you mentioned, though the games are the easier and much cheaper part of the whole thing to acquire, haha.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I suppose when you bring that up, I would say a gaming mouse and gaming keyboard. I need to do some research into good ones, because even though I don't plan on doing any pro competitive gaming, I still want a nice keyboard and mouse. I mean, if I'm going to splurge $3,000 on the PC itself, why stop and settle for a cheap $20 mouse and $30 keyboard? Might as well go on the way and get really nice ones to compliment the PC.

I also need to get a second monitor, so that would be another item on my list. Would love to get a curved monitor, as I've heard those are a joy to game on (and then I can use the monitor I've had waiting for like 3 years as my second for having other shit open while I game). I saw a nice curved Samsung monitor that I'm in love with (I'm a huge simp for Samsung products).

Could probably dig up some games to make the list too. Phas as you mentioned, though the games are the easier and much cheaper part of the whole thing to acquire, haha.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I thought curved screens were going out of fashion, unless that was mostly just applying to TV's. Unsure
I'm a total scrub at knowing about PC stuff so I have no clue what mice or keyboards to suggest, but I think @ShiraNoMai would have an idea since I know she looks at those things often. Not sure what everyone else's knowledge here on that stuff is like. XD

I'm not sure on this one entirely, but I have been wondering whether to get a jacket that's dedicated for work or not. Right now I'm just using my own hoodies and while that's fine, it's a bit shit that those hoodies are gradually getting worn down by a job, especially when one of them is an Uncharted 4 hoodie and so replacing it isn't as easy as just any generic plain one. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I thought curved screens were going out of fashion, unless that was mostly just applying to TV's. Unsure
I'm a total scrub at knowing about PC stuff so I have no clue what mice or keyboards to suggest, but I think @ShiraNoMai would have an idea since I know she looks at those things often. Not sure what everyone else's knowledge here on that stuff is like. XD

I'm not sure on this one entirely, but I have been wondering whether to get a jacket that's dedicated for work or not. Right now I'm just using my own hoodies and while that's fine, it's a bit shit that those hoodies are gradually getting worn down by a job, especially when one of them is an Uncharted 4 hoodie and so replacing it isn't as easy as just any generic plain one. Hmm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I've been doing some research on keyboards today, and one keyboard seems to pop up on nearly every list (being #1 on a large majority of them too), and that's the Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.

It's an expensive one, but I do very much like the look of it, and it has the RGB effects I'm lookin for in a keyboard. It's on a bit of a discount right now too, so I might go ahead and grab it.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I've been doing some research on keyboards today, and one keyboard seems to pop up on nearly every list (being #1 on a large majority of them too), and that's the Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.

It's an expensive one, but I do very much like the look of it, and it has the RGB effects I'm lookin for in a keyboard. It's on a bit of a discount right now too, so I might go ahead and grab it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I know Corsair is what Shira looks at, although no idea if that particular one has crossed her eyeballs before. From the little hands on I've had with them though I don't think I'd look at another brand. I just have no clue what specific ones of theirs would be good and then there's the whole matter of the key types and stuff. x.x

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I know Corsair is what Shira looks at, although no idea if that particular one has crossed her eyeballs before. From the little hands on I've had with them though I don't think I'd look at another brand. I just have no clue what specific ones of theirs would be good and then there's the whole matter of the key types and stuff. x.x
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I just really use a basic keyboard so I'm not really sure what makes a fancy keyboard worth it?

Is it strictly because of the pretty keys cause they are very pretty keys. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I just really use a basic keyboard so I'm not really sure what makes a fancy keyboard worth it?

Is it strictly because of the pretty keys cause they are very pretty keys. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You have anything in mind you'd like for Christmas @Karo? Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You have anything in mind you'd like for Christmas @Karo? Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
@Dragon Lord I have a K70 (which were top of the line at the time). I've heard many good things about the K100 so you should be solid on that. They're very nice feeling keyboards and have customizable light settings too, and certain games utilize light functionality for that "ultra gaming experience" Cool
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
@Dragon Lord I have a K70 (which were top of the line at the time). I've heard many good things about the K100 so you should be solid on that. They're very nice feeling keyboards and have customizable light settings too, and certain games utilize light functionality for that "ultra gaming experience" Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Your Own Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 120 Mar 8th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Christmas/Holiday Season 2023 Moonface 20 1,063 Jan 5th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  How Was Your 2021? ShiraNoMai 5 1,639 Jan 11th, 2022, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Upcoming Movies 2021 Dragon Lord 13 4,436 Oct 9th, 2021, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Moonface