Ghost of Yōtei
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,839
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Developer: Sucker Punch
Platforms: PlayStation 5
Release Date: 2025

In 1603, a new Ghost named Atsu sets out on a journey in the lands surrounding Mount Yōtei, an area filled with sprawling grasslands, snowy tundras, and unexpected dangers.

Was not expecting this to be revealed during today's State of Play, and I wondered what this game was going to actually be when the streamer I was watching the SoP through noted that the date of this games setting is hundreds of years apart from Ghost of Tsushima (that game takes place in 1274). I did always wonder what could really be done for a sequel to GoT, but it never crossed my mind to just do another game in the same universe but completely separated from GoT.

I'm excited to see more and intrigued with what this game will do with the character/story that fits the vibe of being "the Ghost" but without retreading what GoT did.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,839 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Developer: Sucker Punch
Platforms: PlayStation 5
Release Date: 2025

In 1603, a new Ghost named Atsu sets out on a journey in the lands surrounding Mount Yōtei, an area filled with sprawling grasslands, snowy tundras, and unexpected dangers.

Was not expecting this to be revealed during today's State of Play, and I wondered what this game was going to actually be when the streamer I was watching the SoP through noted that the date of this games setting is hundreds of years apart from Ghost of Tsushima (that game takes place in 1274). I did always wonder what could really be done for a sequel to GoT, but it never crossed my mind to just do another game in the same universe but completely separated from GoT.

I'm excited to see more and intrigued with what this game will do with the character/story that fits the vibe of being "the Ghost" but without retreading what GoT did.
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,195
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Woo! Glad to see Sucker Punch are continuing the series as, well, a series. Definitely happy they chose to jump time periods/different characters. A series of just different legends from Japan's coolest historical eras Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,195 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Woo! Glad to see Sucker Punch are continuing the series as, well, a series. Definitely happy they chose to jump time periods/different characters. A series of just different legends from Japan's coolest historical eras Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghost of Tsushima | Coming to PC Moonface 57 20,478 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Moonface