How Was Your Day/Week?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,171
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Wasn't exactly my best week ever.

On Wednesday morning, I had an endoscopy. I'd already had one in May, which had found a severe narrowing in my throat - and I'd been given some medicine to help with that. So, this was to see whether that had been working. And it had, to an extent - but, it was still pretty narrow, so they put a little balloon in there to widen it a bit more. That operation went well - but, I wasn't able to go back to work that day, and I was only able to eat liquid foods for the rest of the day.

Fortunately, I'm feeling much better now. I'm able to eat solid food again, and my throat isn't even that sore any more!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,171 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Wasn't exactly my best week ever.

On Wednesday morning, I had an endoscopy. I'd already had one in May, which had found a severe narrowing in my throat - and I'd been given some medicine to help with that. So, this was to see whether that had been working. And it had, to an extent - but, it was still pretty narrow, so they put a little balloon in there to widen it a bit more. That operation went well - but, I wasn't able to go back to work that day, and I was only able to eat liquid foods for the rest of the day.

Fortunately, I'm feeling much better now. I'm able to eat solid food again, and my throat isn't even that sore any more!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day Sales! ShiraNoMai 4 219 Jul 18th, 2024, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 5,330 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 6,193 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,616 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,530 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM