WR91's World (Forum Blog)
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I've been listening to them for years now but people really need to check out the bands "October Rage" and "7th Cycle". Both are unsigned great bands that more people need to listen to. Check them both out on YouTube.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I've been listening to them for years now but people really need to check out the bands "October Rage" and "7th Cycle". Both are unsigned great bands that more people need to listen to. Check them both out on YouTube.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I finished typing up a Happy Birthday text to be sent out in a few days time to my best friend.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I finished typing up a Happy Birthday text to be sent out in a few days time to my best friend.
WR91 Offline
Casual
So I've been thinking about doing wrestling booking scenario where I make the matches and pick the winners and losers and stuff like that. Would anyone like to see that?
WR91 Offline
Casual
So I've been thinking about doing wrestling booking scenario where I make the matches and pick the winners and losers and stuff like that. Would anyone like to see that?
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 22nd, 2020, 06:48 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:

I guess not...

Anyway, the last presidential debate went down last night and all I'll say is I know EXACTLY who I'm voting for. #Vote2020
WR91 Offline
Casual

I guess not...

Anyway, the last presidential debate went down last night and all I'll say is I know EXACTLY who I'm voting for. #Vote2020
WR91 Offline
Casual
I can't stand when a forum (not this one) discredits an opinion on something just because it's different.

On another forum I posted that I didn't enjoy/like the Among Us or Fall Guys game and was asked why I even posted in the first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a forum used for DISCUSSION? If everyone agreed that something was awesome 100% of the time, it isn't exactly a discussion in my opinion. Kind of just someone gushing over something to each other the whole time.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I can't stand when a forum (not this one) discredits an opinion on something just because it's different.

On another forum I posted that I didn't enjoy/like the Among Us or Fall Guys game and was asked why I even posted in the first place.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't a forum used for DISCUSSION? If everyone agreed that something was awesome 100% of the time, it isn't exactly a discussion in my opinion. Kind of just someone gushing over something to each other the whole time.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
(Oct 23rd, 2020, 02:25 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:

I guess not...

Sorry, I guess this is a small-enough forum where activity spikes happen spontaneously depending on who is on and what they're wanting to chat about. Sweat To kind of tie this in with your last post from today:  I suppose it's the charm to old forum scripts like this, where the feature of downvotes isn't all there so everything is on an open filter and whoever is on gets to decide the which topics stay relevant.  A comment like the one you mentioned (getting ripped for not liking Among Us or Fall Guys) would get downvoted to hell on Reddit I would assume, but on a forum unless the mods do anything about it, it's just another user you have to be willing to interact with I guess.

I don't think it bothers me so much when people disagree with me - I always take it as an opportunity to make my point if I think it's a good one, and it might not always be popular.  For example:  I think I'm generally the only one excited about Xbox here and have been a bit vocal about my nitpicks about the PS5, but I enjoy the discussions that come out of it.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
(Oct 23rd, 2020, 02:25 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:

I guess not...

Sorry, I guess this is a small-enough forum where activity spikes happen spontaneously depending on who is on and what they're wanting to chat about. Sweat To kind of tie this in with your last post from today:  I suppose it's the charm to old forum scripts like this, where the feature of downvotes isn't all there so everything is on an open filter and whoever is on gets to decide the which topics stay relevant.  A comment like the one you mentioned (getting ripped for not liking Among Us or Fall Guys) would get downvoted to hell on Reddit I would assume, but on a forum unless the mods do anything about it, it's just another user you have to be willing to interact with I guess.

I don't think it bothers me so much when people disagree with me - I always take it as an opportunity to make my point if I think it's a good one, and it might not always be popular.  For example:  I think I'm generally the only one excited about Xbox here and have been a bit vocal about my nitpicks about the PS5, but I enjoy the discussions that come out of it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
How would it play out exactly? Would it be randomised for the winner or hand picked? Would it have a match description of everything that happens or just a statement of who versus who and then the winner?

As for that other post you mentioned, I'd say the better response would be to ask why you dislike it. If you had played either game and said you didn't like them would that be unacceptable too despite sharing a hands on opinion?

A time where just saying "I don't like it" without reason attached that wouldn't be acceptable would be critiquing someone sharing their art or something, because it's completely unconstructive feedback and doesn't help the person seeking opinions.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
How would it play out exactly? Would it be randomised for the winner or hand picked? Would it have a match description of everything that happens or just a statement of who versus who and then the winner?

As for that other post you mentioned, I'd say the better response would be to ask why you dislike it. If you had played either game and said you didn't like them would that be unacceptable too despite sharing a hands on opinion?

A time where just saying "I don't like it" without reason attached that wouldn't be acceptable would be critiquing someone sharing their art or something, because it's completely unconstructive feedback and doesn't help the person seeking opinions.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I swear I was at 202 posts BEFORE this post. Hmmmm...
WR91 Offline
Casual
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 26th, 2020, 06:58 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
I merged two of your posts in your intro thread because there was no need for those two separate posts in the same day back to back so close in time to each other, which in turn automatically adjusted your post count.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 26th, 2020, 06:58 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
I merged two of your posts in your intro thread because there was no need for those two separate posts in the same day back to back so close in time to each other, which in turn automatically adjusted your post count.
WR91 Offline
Casual
Is there someone who can completely delete my "Late Shift" and "Planet of the Apes" playthrough threads as I've since deleted those videos from my YouTube channel and I'd like to not have them on the forum.

Thanks in advance.
WR91 Offline
Casual
Is there someone who can completely delete my "Late Shift" and "Planet of the Apes" playthrough threads as I've since deleted those videos from my YouTube channel and I'd like to not have them on the forum.

Thanks in advance.
WR91 Offline
Casual
Can someone also get rid of The Wolf Among Us thread I made as well. I don't plan on keeping it on my channel much longer and don't want it to be just blank unavailable videos on here.

Thanks.
WR91 Offline
Casual
Can someone also get rid of The Wolf Among Us thread I made as well. I don't plan on keeping it on my channel much longer and don't want it to be just blank unavailable videos on here.

Thanks.
WR91 Offline
Casual
It's officially my 29th birthday! Woooo!
WR91 Offline
Casual
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 31st, 2020, 06:01 AM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Happy Birthday! Are you doing anything to celebrate? Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Dec 31st, 2020, 10:52 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Thank you. And no, can't say that I am but I've never been one to go out and celebrate as I've never touched an ounce of alcohol. So I think I'll just stay in and watch the ball drop (on TV) to cap off this year once and for all.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Dec 31st, 2020, 10:52 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Thank you. And no, can't say that I am but I've never been one to go out and celebrate as I've never touched an ounce of alcohol. So I think I'll just stay in and watch the ball drop (on TV) to cap off this year once and for all.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy birthday, Wrestle! Here's to a hopefully positive 29th year of your life haha

How do you normally celebrate? Treat yourself to anything special or (ignoring the pandemic) hang out with friends?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy birthday, Wrestle! Here's to a hopefully positive 29th year of your life haha

How do you normally celebrate? Treat yourself to anything special or (ignoring the pandemic) hang out with friends?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello UG World! I'm New Here. WR91 17 9,134 Oct 14th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Last Post: WR91