Genshin Impact | 4.5 Special Program on March 1
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I want C2 Raiden at the very least. That 60% DEF Debuff when she uses her Burst is absolute insanity. C6 would be awesome to have, but with Kokomi, Miko and possibly Hu Tao re-run coming up, not sure if I want to spend that much on Raiden. Could always wait for a re-run to go from C2 to C6.

I don't plan on going past C0 for Kokomi, because all I might want her for is Hydro application if she turns out to be good for that. However, if she literally turns out to be just a 5* version of Barbara, then I might pass on her. I like her design, but I don't need Barbara 2.0, I need Xinqui 2.0 but with AoE hydro application.

Miko I'll probably stick to C0 unless she turns out to be absolutely bonkers. Then I might C2/C4/C6 depending on what her constellations offer her. I don't think she'll be too crazy since she's Electro and sadly Electro is limited in how good it can be overall, so they'd have to give her broken multipliers to make up for a lack of a good element (or buff Electro).

Speaking of characters though, I finally got the last Claymore prototype I needed to R5 my Whiteblind, so now I can start to seriously build my Noelle. Even though I have several of the best DPS in the game and I in no way need to build Noelle, I find just her fun and I want to actually have mine built up. Build Noelle right and she can dish out 15,000-20,000 during her Burst, so she can actually be pretty good. Gives herself a shield and heals herself during her Burst, so she has a ton of survivability. Plus she benefits from all those DEF% artifacts you collect while trying to get any good ones. I just don't know who to use as a Geo battery for her. Unfortunately the one thing Noelle can't do is generate energy for herself, so she needs a second Geo character for it. Using Zhongli with Noelle is pointless because she already shields herself. My only other options are Geo Traveler and Ningguang, neither of which I really want to invest in. I don't have Albedo, so he's not an option either.

Never realized just how lacking in Geo this game is until I want to actually make use of Noelle, haha. Might have to use Zhongli just because he's my only decent option. I'll look into some good Noelle team comps later and see what I can come up with. Hell, maybe Raiden would be a good enough battery for Noelle, despite not being the same element. Although I'll still want to run a second Geo for the Resonance. Hmmm. Think Geo x2/Pryo x2 is the best set-up for her, since the Pyro Resonance will give her even more ATK. Plus running Bennett for his Burst for more damage and Xiangling for her Burst to just do damage while I'm slicing away with Noelle sounds like it'd work out very well.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I want C2 Raiden at the very least. That 60% DEF Debuff when she uses her Burst is absolute insanity. C6 would be awesome to have, but with Kokomi, Miko and possibly Hu Tao re-run coming up, not sure if I want to spend that much on Raiden. Could always wait for a re-run to go from C2 to C6.

I don't plan on going past C0 for Kokomi, because all I might want her for is Hydro application if she turns out to be good for that. However, if she literally turns out to be just a 5* version of Barbara, then I might pass on her. I like her design, but I don't need Barbara 2.0, I need Xinqui 2.0 but with AoE hydro application.

Miko I'll probably stick to C0 unless she turns out to be absolutely bonkers. Then I might C2/C4/C6 depending on what her constellations offer her. I don't think she'll be too crazy since she's Electro and sadly Electro is limited in how good it can be overall, so they'd have to give her broken multipliers to make up for a lack of a good element (or buff Electro).

Speaking of characters though, I finally got the last Claymore prototype I needed to R5 my Whiteblind, so now I can start to seriously build my Noelle. Even though I have several of the best DPS in the game and I in no way need to build Noelle, I find just her fun and I want to actually have mine built up. Build Noelle right and she can dish out 15,000-20,000 during her Burst, so she can actually be pretty good. Gives herself a shield and heals herself during her Burst, so she has a ton of survivability. Plus she benefits from all those DEF% artifacts you collect while trying to get any good ones. I just don't know who to use as a Geo battery for her. Unfortunately the one thing Noelle can't do is generate energy for herself, so she needs a second Geo character for it. Using Zhongli with Noelle is pointless because she already shields herself. My only other options are Geo Traveler and Ningguang, neither of which I really want to invest in. I don't have Albedo, so he's not an option either.

Never realized just how lacking in Geo this game is until I want to actually make use of Noelle, haha. Might have to use Zhongli just because he's my only decent option. I'll look into some good Noelle team comps later and see what I can come up with. Hell, maybe Raiden would be a good enough battery for Noelle, despite not being the same element. Although I'll still want to run a second Geo for the Resonance. Hmmm. Think Geo x2/Pryo x2 is the best set-up for her, since the Pyro Resonance will give her even more ATK. Plus running Bennett for his Burst for more damage and Xiangling for her Burst to just do damage while I'm slicing away with Noelle sounds like it'd work out very well.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I don't know if this is actually true or just a website writing drama for the sake of clicks, so for those who are probably more in-tune with this games community than myself, how true is this? https://www.charlieoscardelta.com/genshi...e-players/

If you don't know if players are actually super upset, then what do you think of the rewards being given out?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I don't know if this is actually true or just a website writing drama for the sake of clicks, so for those who are probably more in-tune with this games community than myself, how true is this? https://www.charlieoscardelta.com/genshi...e-players/

If you don't know if players are actually super upset, then what do you think of the rewards being given out?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
People are jumping the gun because MiHoYo announced a bunch of community events for the anniversary so far, which all involve specific skill sets (video editing, artistic talent, being able to put together a cosplay costume), and the rewards are hideous. People who enter these contents have a chance to win a measly 100 Primogems (to give reference, it costs 160 Primogems for a single pull on a banner). Even then, it's all random who wins.

They have another web event that involves 10% of the people who participate can win the "Blessing of the Welkin Moon" in-game, which is a 30-day pass that rewards 90 Primogems a day ($5 value), and the other 90% of those who participate get 100,000 Mora (in-game currency used for upgrading various things, and buying items). Unfortunately having 100,000 Mora is like having $1 in real life. You're going to blow it in about five minutes. I'm currently sitting at like 8-10 million Mora I think, and I'm like "fuck I'm so low on Mora."

So yeah, these community events are absolute trash, and winning them is basically gacha itself as well. That's why people are so upset. However, there is still going to be a one year anniversary livestream happening this week I believe, and that's when we'll most likely found out what kind of in-game goodies we'll receive, and what kind of events they might have for us in the game. Though MiHoYo has proven to be extremely stingy when it comes to giving out goods (example: Less than one pull's worth of Primogems for hours of video editing, drawing, or making a cosplay, and giving MiHoYo free advertising on top of it all), so I'm going into it expecting no more than MAYBE 10 free pulls, if even that. We'd probably be lucky to get that.

Unfortunately being an Azur Lane player, I have experience how an anniversary in these games can be when done right, so I'm fully prepared to be absolutely underwhelmed by whatever meager "gifts" MiHoYo decides to give out. If they end up being super generous and giving us a lot of great stuff, then I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm fully expecting a huge middle finger from them.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
People are jumping the gun because MiHoYo announced a bunch of community events for the anniversary so far, which all involve specific skill sets (video editing, artistic talent, being able to put together a cosplay costume), and the rewards are hideous. People who enter these contents have a chance to win a measly 100 Primogems (to give reference, it costs 160 Primogems for a single pull on a banner). Even then, it's all random who wins.

They have another web event that involves 10% of the people who participate can win the "Blessing of the Welkin Moon" in-game, which is a 30-day pass that rewards 90 Primogems a day ($5 value), and the other 90% of those who participate get 100,000 Mora (in-game currency used for upgrading various things, and buying items). Unfortunately having 100,000 Mora is like having $1 in real life. You're going to blow it in about five minutes. I'm currently sitting at like 8-10 million Mora I think, and I'm like "fuck I'm so low on Mora."

So yeah, these community events are absolute trash, and winning them is basically gacha itself as well. That's why people are so upset. However, there is still going to be a one year anniversary livestream happening this week I believe, and that's when we'll most likely found out what kind of in-game goodies we'll receive, and what kind of events they might have for us in the game. Though MiHoYo has proven to be extremely stingy when it comes to giving out goods (example: Less than one pull's worth of Primogems for hours of video editing, drawing, or making a cosplay, and giving MiHoYo free advertising on top of it all), so I'm going into it expecting no more than MAYBE 10 free pulls, if even that. We'd probably be lucky to get that.

Unfortunately being an Azur Lane player, I have experience how an anniversary in these games can be when done right, so I'm fully prepared to be absolutely underwhelmed by whatever meager "gifts" MiHoYo decides to give out. If they end up being super generous and giving us a lot of great stuff, then I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm fully expecting a huge middle finger from them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, looks like these people are upset about the 1-year anniversary rewards and how little we're getting from Mihoyo's gratitude to the players. Visiting Reddit there is one thread which includes a video from a content creator talking about it (haven't watched) where there's a lot of response to, was expecting more but they're probably buried now. Upon reading a bit more in that thread, the rage is more directed at the announced community events, which wouldn't have gotten such a backlash if it wasn't released near the anniversary. Although would it have still been a crappy 100 Primos if it were a normal event? 

I personally don't care for the community rewards that aren't taking place in-game and was pretty much fine with the Log-In rewards we'll be getting soon which includes 10x Wishes for the limited time banner. Anything more is a plus, but after reading DL's post I'll keep my expectations low. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, looks like these people are upset about the 1-year anniversary rewards and how little we're getting from Mihoyo's gratitude to the players. Visiting Reddit there is one thread which includes a video from a content creator talking about it (haven't watched) where there's a lot of response to, was expecting more but they're probably buried now. Upon reading a bit more in that thread, the rage is more directed at the announced community events, which wouldn't have gotten such a backlash if it wasn't released near the anniversary. Although would it have still been a crappy 100 Primos if it were a normal event? 

I personally don't care for the community rewards that aren't taking place in-game and was pretty much fine with the Log-In rewards we'll be getting soon which includes 10x Wishes for the limited time banner. Anything more is a plus, but after reading DL's post I'll keep my expectations low. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I decided to do a 10-pull on the new weapon banner, hoping to get a Jade Cutter since it's a really good sword that I don't have yet. Though of course the downside to doing this is the risk of drawing Kokomi's weapon instead. I was on zero pity (Raiden's weapon being the very last weapon I got on the banner), so I wasn't feeling very hopeful.

Got a 5* on the 10-pull. It was the Jade Cutter. Felt so fucking good to get that in one 10 pull off of 0 pity.

Also I did end up C6ing my Raiden, lel. Cost me an arm and a leg of course, but man she's OP as fuuuuuuuck at C6. Ended up doing it because I am skipping Kokomi since she's pure ass from everything I've read (Barbara and Qiqi do what she's supposed to do better, from what I've been reading), so that's an easy three weeks of saving up. Yae Miko is rumored to not be until 2.4, with 2.2 and 2.3 being nothing but character re-runs, probably with some new 4*s thrown in like Thoma and Gorou. So hopefully this means I get a good amount of time to save up for that rumored Hu Tao re-run. Would love to have Kokomi > Albedo > Hu Tao, just to give me back-to-back banners for saving up.

Though I have to wonder, if they're going to do four straight re-run banners, it's likely to be Hu Tao, Ganyu, Childe (from all of the rumors I've seen) and then probably Albedo or Xiao. I wouldn't mind getting Xiao just for overworld use, but Albedo and Childe remain hard passes for me. Of course they could end up doing something unexpected and re-running like Eula instead, or maybe even Kazuha already, which I would LOVE since I regret skipping him so badly.

Also I've been farming the artifact domain in Inazuma since it has the set you want for both Yoimiya and Raiden, and I've gotten one decent artifact for Raiden. Absolute torture farming this dungeon and not getting ANYTHING good for either of them. I really want to invest heavily into making my Raiden as good as possible, since she can do some crazy DPS when my main DPS is in cooldown. My C6 Raiden with +0 artifacts with shit sub-stats was doing like 60K+ on the initial hit of her Burst, which is just crazy.

To go back to Kokomi for a second, I really don't know what they were trying to accomplish with her. Her Burst increases her normal attack damage, she has Hydro DMG Bonus has an ascension stat, both of which point to her being a healer/sub-DPS, but then they give her -100% CRIT Rate on her attacks... Then she can only full-team heal during her Burst, which doesn't look to be that long. Then the biggest oof of all is the fact she's supposed to be a pure healer, but lacks any way to revive the team, which both Barbara AND Qiqi have, granted both are C6-locked, but having a C6 Barbara isn't that hard (neither is C6 Qiqi if you're one of the chosen ones who gets spooked by her on every 50/50 you lose).

Aside from her design, which is super cute/pretty, Kokomi literally brings nothing to the table that Barbara or Qiqi can't do better. Her Elemental Skill does seem slightly better for Hydro application than Mona's (it lasts longer, allowing it to apply Hydro much more and keep the freeze in a perma-freeze team going longer), but Mona's burst grants a huge damage buff, which is probably all-around better than anything Kokomi brings.

Just kind of sad to see MiHoYo literally screw Kokomi over with that idiotic decision to give her -100% Crit Rate when her healing is completely dependent on the damage that she does. Apparently Kokomi's banner is competing with Keqing's as the worst banner in terms of money made in China. Not sure how the numbers will look for JP and NA/EU, but I'm not expecting much better. Looks like this banner is going to be a huge dud, with only the 4* characters on it making it any sort of worthwhile to pull on.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I decided to do a 10-pull on the new weapon banner, hoping to get a Jade Cutter since it's a really good sword that I don't have yet. Though of course the downside to doing this is the risk of drawing Kokomi's weapon instead. I was on zero pity (Raiden's weapon being the very last weapon I got on the banner), so I wasn't feeling very hopeful.

Got a 5* on the 10-pull. It was the Jade Cutter. Felt so fucking good to get that in one 10 pull off of 0 pity.

Also I did end up C6ing my Raiden, lel. Cost me an arm and a leg of course, but man she's OP as fuuuuuuuck at C6. Ended up doing it because I am skipping Kokomi since she's pure ass from everything I've read (Barbara and Qiqi do what she's supposed to do better, from what I've been reading), so that's an easy three weeks of saving up. Yae Miko is rumored to not be until 2.4, with 2.2 and 2.3 being nothing but character re-runs, probably with some new 4*s thrown in like Thoma and Gorou. So hopefully this means I get a good amount of time to save up for that rumored Hu Tao re-run. Would love to have Kokomi > Albedo > Hu Tao, just to give me back-to-back banners for saving up.

Though I have to wonder, if they're going to do four straight re-run banners, it's likely to be Hu Tao, Ganyu, Childe (from all of the rumors I've seen) and then probably Albedo or Xiao. I wouldn't mind getting Xiao just for overworld use, but Albedo and Childe remain hard passes for me. Of course they could end up doing something unexpected and re-running like Eula instead, or maybe even Kazuha already, which I would LOVE since I regret skipping him so badly.

Also I've been farming the artifact domain in Inazuma since it has the set you want for both Yoimiya and Raiden, and I've gotten one decent artifact for Raiden. Absolute torture farming this dungeon and not getting ANYTHING good for either of them. I really want to invest heavily into making my Raiden as good as possible, since she can do some crazy DPS when my main DPS is in cooldown. My C6 Raiden with +0 artifacts with shit sub-stats was doing like 60K+ on the initial hit of her Burst, which is just crazy.

To go back to Kokomi for a second, I really don't know what they were trying to accomplish with her. Her Burst increases her normal attack damage, she has Hydro DMG Bonus has an ascension stat, both of which point to her being a healer/sub-DPS, but then they give her -100% CRIT Rate on her attacks... Then she can only full-team heal during her Burst, which doesn't look to be that long. Then the biggest oof of all is the fact she's supposed to be a pure healer, but lacks any way to revive the team, which both Barbara AND Qiqi have, granted both are C6-locked, but having a C6 Barbara isn't that hard (neither is C6 Qiqi if you're one of the chosen ones who gets spooked by her on every 50/50 you lose).

Aside from her design, which is super cute/pretty, Kokomi literally brings nothing to the table that Barbara or Qiqi can't do better. Her Elemental Skill does seem slightly better for Hydro application than Mona's (it lasts longer, allowing it to apply Hydro much more and keep the freeze in a perma-freeze team going longer), but Mona's burst grants a huge damage buff, which is probably all-around better than anything Kokomi brings.

Just kind of sad to see MiHoYo literally screw Kokomi over with that idiotic decision to give her -100% Crit Rate when her healing is completely dependent on the damage that she does. Apparently Kokomi's banner is competing with Keqing's as the worst banner in terms of money made in China. Not sure how the numbers will look for JP and NA/EU, but I'm not expecting much better. Looks like this banner is going to be a huge dud, with only the 4* characters on it making it any sort of worthwhile to pull on.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wooh, you actually went for it! I haven't noticed what my Raiden can do at the initial hit of the burst yet, have quite poor artifacts on her though. Can't remember what I even put on her bit I know it wasn't the full Recharge artifact yet. Ah yes, two Thundering Fury and two Noblesse Oblige at the moment, mainly because I couldn't get a good drop on the main stat when I was grinding a bit for the artifact. Have one on ATK which I'll keep on her when I plan on going back to farming the domain for Recharge when I'm not building another character, but will also leave one of the Noblesse Oblige I have on her with the Election DMG Bonus on it. Why would Yoimiya need that set too? I have her on the Witch of Flame at the moment. Unless you meant the other Inazuma artifact?

I would only pull on the Kokomi banner for Rosaria but don't want to risk her popping early. I did 10 pull on Raiden's just before this one, wouldn't have been mad if I got a C1 then since I was at 0. Amazing you got the Jade Cutter at that pity, dang.
Also Floor 11 was a pain for me in the Abyss, my first team had to go full heal because I couldn't heal quick enough from the stupid corrosion, my Barbara was on the other team as I know she can solo heal everyone. Now I'm building up Noelle so I can have another Elemental Skill healer, but also use her to fight so I can have her, another healer for burst and then two more to help with fighting. That's where Qiqi would come in handy, and in no way do I want Kokomi to fill the role, or I'll just go without if I can't do it.

I've got fingers crossed for Hu Tao rerun coming later too, heck have Albedo then Xiao and/or Childe, as much as I wouldn't mind Xiao too after playing him in the event earlier, the more time I can get the better. XD Although Xiao definitely isn't on my must get list right now. Eula and Ganyu kind of are for one or more constellations so I don't particularly want them to show up before Hu Tao either, because I won't pull on them but will be disappointed.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wooh, you actually went for it! I haven't noticed what my Raiden can do at the initial hit of the burst yet, have quite poor artifacts on her though. Can't remember what I even put on her bit I know it wasn't the full Recharge artifact yet. Ah yes, two Thundering Fury and two Noblesse Oblige at the moment, mainly because I couldn't get a good drop on the main stat when I was grinding a bit for the artifact. Have one on ATK which I'll keep on her when I plan on going back to farming the domain for Recharge when I'm not building another character, but will also leave one of the Noblesse Oblige I have on her with the Election DMG Bonus on it. Why would Yoimiya need that set too? I have her on the Witch of Flame at the moment. Unless you meant the other Inazuma artifact?

I would only pull on the Kokomi banner for Rosaria but don't want to risk her popping early. I did 10 pull on Raiden's just before this one, wouldn't have been mad if I got a C1 then since I was at 0. Amazing you got the Jade Cutter at that pity, dang.
Also Floor 11 was a pain for me in the Abyss, my first team had to go full heal because I couldn't heal quick enough from the stupid corrosion, my Barbara was on the other team as I know she can solo heal everyone. Now I'm building up Noelle so I can have another Elemental Skill healer, but also use her to fight so I can have her, another healer for burst and then two more to help with fighting. That's where Qiqi would come in handy, and in no way do I want Kokomi to fill the role, or I'll just go without if I can't do it.

I've got fingers crossed for Hu Tao rerun coming later too, heck have Albedo then Xiao and/or Childe, as much as I wouldn't mind Xiao too after playing him in the event earlier, the more time I can get the better. XD Although Xiao definitely isn't on my must get list right now. Eula and Ganyu kind of are for one or more constellations so I don't particularly want them to show up before Hu Tao either, because I won't pull on them but will be disappointed.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yoimiya wants the Shimenawa's Reminiscence set. Normally you'd want Crimson Witch on a Pyro DPS, but Yoimiya wants the 4pc effect from Shimenawa's Reminiscence more than the increased Pyro damage.

2pc: +18% ATK

4pc: When casting an Elemental Skill, if the character has 15 or more Energy, they lose 15 Energy and Normal/Charged/Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 50% for 10s. This effect will not trigger again during that duration.

Since Yoimiya is all about normal attack spam, she wants that 50% more damage. Especially since Yoimiya's Burst is pretty bad, so losing the energy for it isn't even that big of a deal. The only good thing her Burst is for is if you have the 5* bow that she released with, in which case you want to stack all the effects of that bow with the 4pc effect from the artifact set to give Yoimiya a massive increase to her damage.

So yeah, she's the one Pyro DPS in the unit that doesn't want Crimson Witch at all. She wants full on Shimenawa's Reminiscence. Though you still want a Pyro DMG Bonus Goblet on her, ideally.

ATK% Sands, Pyro DMG Goblet, Crit Rate/DMG headpiece (depending on what you need more).

Sub-stats: ATK%, CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate

The fun thing about Yoimiya is that she has Crit Rate as her ascension stat, I believe, and then Thundering Pulse has CRIT DMG on it. So if you have the that bow for her, by default she's going to have a pretty good Crit DMG/Rate ratio to start with. My Yoimiya has 87% Crit Rate and 165% Crit Damage on her, and that's without any great artifacts. If I can get better sub-stats, I can probably get her to 90-95% Crit Rate and 200%+ Crit Damage.

I did get one pretty decent piece for her though. A Shimenawa Flower with 14.8% Crit DMG and 17.1% Crit Rate. It started with Crit DMG, Energy Recharge and DEF%, rolled Crit Rate as the fourth stat, and then rolled into Crit Damage twice and Crit Rate twice when leveling it up. So for once I got decently lucky when leveling up an artifact. Sucks that it doesn't have ATK% on it as well, but I'll definitely take this for now until the day comes when the game decides to give me a godly one with CR/CD/ATK%.

Got a decent flower for Raiden as well, which rolled 11.0% Energy Recharge, 6.6% Crit Rate and 11.7% Crit Damage. CD could have been higher, but since Raiden converts ER above 100% into attack anyways, getting those ER rolls wasn't terrible. Unfortunately rolled into flat DEF once, which is the only blemish on this piece. Good enough for now though.

So that's one out of five pieces for each of those girls. Only four more to go... sigh.

I haven't done the Abyss yet, but I plan on trying to brute force it with Bennett and Diona, and just switching party members constantly so everyone gets time in their healing circles. Don't really want to invest in building Jean, Barbara or Qiqi right now just to clear one floor of the Abyss. Might throw in Sayu for her team healing as well.

I have been building my Noelle, but I don't think she's ready to tackle the Abyss yet. Especially since I haven't built Ningguan at all to be her Geo Battery. But I do look forward to the day when I can unleash the power that is Noelle onto the Abyss.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yoimiya wants the Shimenawa's Reminiscence set. Normally you'd want Crimson Witch on a Pyro DPS, but Yoimiya wants the 4pc effect from Shimenawa's Reminiscence more than the increased Pyro damage.

2pc: +18% ATK

4pc: When casting an Elemental Skill, if the character has 15 or more Energy, they lose 15 Energy and Normal/Charged/Plunging Attack DMG is increased by 50% for 10s. This effect will not trigger again during that duration.

Since Yoimiya is all about normal attack spam, she wants that 50% more damage. Especially since Yoimiya's Burst is pretty bad, so losing the energy for it isn't even that big of a deal. The only good thing her Burst is for is if you have the 5* bow that she released with, in which case you want to stack all the effects of that bow with the 4pc effect from the artifact set to give Yoimiya a massive increase to her damage.

So yeah, she's the one Pyro DPS in the unit that doesn't want Crimson Witch at all. She wants full on Shimenawa's Reminiscence. Though you still want a Pyro DMG Bonus Goblet on her, ideally.

ATK% Sands, Pyro DMG Goblet, Crit Rate/DMG headpiece (depending on what you need more).

Sub-stats: ATK%, CRIT DMG, CRIT Rate

The fun thing about Yoimiya is that she has Crit Rate as her ascension stat, I believe, and then Thundering Pulse has CRIT DMG on it. So if you have the that bow for her, by default she's going to have a pretty good Crit DMG/Rate ratio to start with. My Yoimiya has 87% Crit Rate and 165% Crit Damage on her, and that's without any great artifacts. If I can get better sub-stats, I can probably get her to 90-95% Crit Rate and 200%+ Crit Damage.

I did get one pretty decent piece for her though. A Shimenawa Flower with 14.8% Crit DMG and 17.1% Crit Rate. It started with Crit DMG, Energy Recharge and DEF%, rolled Crit Rate as the fourth stat, and then rolled into Crit Damage twice and Crit Rate twice when leveling it up. So for once I got decently lucky when leveling up an artifact. Sucks that it doesn't have ATK% on it as well, but I'll definitely take this for now until the day comes when the game decides to give me a godly one with CR/CD/ATK%.

Got a decent flower for Raiden as well, which rolled 11.0% Energy Recharge, 6.6% Crit Rate and 11.7% Crit Damage. CD could have been higher, but since Raiden converts ER above 100% into attack anyways, getting those ER rolls wasn't terrible. Unfortunately rolled into flat DEF once, which is the only blemish on this piece. Good enough for now though.

So that's one out of five pieces for each of those girls. Only four more to go... sigh.

I haven't done the Abyss yet, but I plan on trying to brute force it with Bennett and Diona, and just switching party members constantly so everyone gets time in their healing circles. Don't really want to invest in building Jean, Barbara or Qiqi right now just to clear one floor of the Abyss. Might throw in Sayu for her team healing as well.

I have been building my Noelle, but I don't think she's ready to tackle the Abyss yet. Especially since I haven't built Ningguan at all to be her Geo Battery. But I do look forward to the day when I can unleash the power that is Noelle onto the Abyss.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2021, 08:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

So from what I can tell the anniversary event is over or at least any more announcements/goodies are not coming, because I saw a thread in that same Reddit today where I barely saw anyone happy about it and felt like miHoYo almost ignored how big of a deal it was. One person described it as "If a new player entered the game during this, they wouldn't even know there was an anniversary event happening and would assume the 10 free Wishes are just a new player welcome perk or something". I don't recall what other event was referenced but I did also see people saying that something held earlier felt like a much bigger deal and celebration type affair than the anniversary did.

At it's worst I've seen people outright say they're not going to continue playing or are just going F2P and not spending any more money on the game because the anniversary feels like a bigwig is trying to see how far they can push things and keep getting money for the smallest amount of work and rewards possible. Could be dramatic reactions, but I don't know because I can only go by what I see being said about everything given that I'm not experiencing any of it first hand and even if I looked at what was given/done I don't have nearly enough knowledge to tell how good/bad it really is in the grand scheme of things that could have been done or have been done in the past for other events.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 22nd, 2021, 08:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

So from what I can tell the anniversary event is over or at least any more announcements/goodies are not coming, because I saw a thread in that same Reddit today where I barely saw anyone happy about it and felt like miHoYo almost ignored how big of a deal it was. One person described it as "If a new player entered the game during this, they wouldn't even know there was an anniversary event happening and would assume the 10 free Wishes are just a new player welcome perk or something". I don't recall what other event was referenced but I did also see people saying that something held earlier felt like a much bigger deal and celebration type affair than the anniversary did.

At it's worst I've seen people outright say they're not going to continue playing or are just going F2P and not spending any more money on the game because the anniversary feels like a bigwig is trying to see how far they can push things and keep getting money for the smallest amount of work and rewards possible. Could be dramatic reactions, but I don't know because I can only go by what I see being said about everything given that I'm not experiencing any of it first hand and even if I looked at what was given/done I don't have nearly enough knowledge to tell how good/bad it really is in the grand scheme of things that could have been done or have been done in the past for other events.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So they have a little video thing you can watch that shows you a bunch of stats about your time in the game so far, so I figured I'd post mine here:

I have been on my journey in Teyvat for 367 days.
I have defeated 19,681 Hilichurls
I have defeated 10,777 Slimes
I have spent 89,043,145 Mora
Bennett is the character I've used the most. In 361 days of meeting him, I've used him in Domains 597 times.

There are a bunch of other stats, but these ones seemed the most interesting to me.

Apparently I am in the top 10% of players who have killed the most slimes on the NA server. I also rank in the top 10% for Hilichurls as well. Apparently I'm top 10 in Pigeon kills as well. Not sure what determines that, because I know there are players that kill Timmie's pigeons every day, and I certainly do not do that.

Anyways, some interesting stats. There were other ones, such as how many chests you've opened in each region, the date you reached Reputation Rank 8, day you reached level 10 with the Archon Statues in each region, etc. Couldn't pause the video, so it was hard to get down all of them since it auto-plays.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So they have a little video thing you can watch that shows you a bunch of stats about your time in the game so far, so I figured I'd post mine here:

I have been on my journey in Teyvat for 367 days.
I have defeated 19,681 Hilichurls
I have defeated 10,777 Slimes
I have spent 89,043,145 Mora
Bennett is the character I've used the most. In 361 days of meeting him, I've used him in Domains 597 times.

There are a bunch of other stats, but these ones seemed the most interesting to me.

Apparently I am in the top 10% of players who have killed the most slimes on the NA server. I also rank in the top 10% for Hilichurls as well. Apparently I'm top 10 in Pigeon kills as well. Not sure what determines that, because I know there are players that kill Timmie's pigeons every day, and I certainly do not do that.

Anyways, some interesting stats. There were other ones, such as how many chests you've opened in each region, the date you reached Reputation Rank 8, day you reached level 10 with the Archon Statues in each region, etc. Couldn't pause the video, so it was hard to get down all of them since it auto-plays.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 29th, 2021, 07:43 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Perhaps for questionable placements such as pigeons, maybe the numbers are skewed a little because of any players that made an account just to try the game out back when it first launched but didn't continue to play for very long after the fact? If there are 1 million total players but only half of that are active, it wouldn't be as difficult to get into the top 10% compared to if there were more active players than not. Back when I played the Grand Prix's in Crash Team Racing I recall seeing players on Switch really struggling to get into the top 5% because the player base was a lot smaller and so the number of people playing that weren't actually trying to get high placements was a lot lower than on PS4.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 29th, 2021, 07:43 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Perhaps for questionable placements such as pigeons, maybe the numbers are skewed a little because of any players that made an account just to try the game out back when it first launched but didn't continue to play for very long after the fact? If there are 1 million total players but only half of that are active, it wouldn't be as difficult to get into the top 10% compared to if there were more active players than not. Back when I played the Grand Prix's in Crash Team Racing I recall seeing players on Switch really struggling to get into the top 5% because the player base was a lot smaller and so the number of people playing that weren't actually trying to get high placements was a lot lower than on PS4.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface: Yeah it's also gotten so bad some people are review bombing too. I honestly think they're pathetic, even if I agree the first rewards they announced sounded poor. Why can't people just wait, they have to know everything as soon as possible. Although what I've seen now as I logged in, although a day late but it's probably making up for all the time differences in the world, we have 4 in game emails with some rewards. They're coming in one each day so today's email is 400 Primogems and a new Wind Glider, plus an announced of an online concert on October 3rd. Plus the event right now has us opening chests, and earning more Primogems through that and the other events so I'm actually more happy than I was with simply the login thing. If people STILL complain then just screw them.

Ah, crud only today left before the Spiral Abyss reset and all I've done is get one star on the first Chamber of Floor 11, then one of my characters died in Chamber 2. Gotta try again!

I've yet to check my stats as my QR Reader refuses to work, so I've decided to download a new one or re-download that one so I can see. I'll update my post when I see it.
EDIT: Ugh, I need a new phone. Managed to watch a bit of it, had to restart a few times then just gave up, manually typed in the link on my laptop to be able to watch the rest. Here's mine:

I begun my journey on 22/10/2020.
I've been on the journey for 338 days, but apparently only logged in 252? I think that number may be wrong as I'll mention later.
I've defeated 11,478 Hilichurls.
I've defeated 7,455 Slimes.
I've killed 140 pigeons, and it also put me in the top 10% but for Europe.
I've opened 442 Mondstadt chests.
68,105,844 Mora spent.
I've opened 885 Liyue chests.
Ganyu is my best companion, and used her in Domains 311 times.

Also about the 252 days logged in, as it mentioned I met Ganyu 249 days ago, yet I definitely hadn't been only playing 3 days prior to that, so yeah a number went wrong somewhere. XD She joined on 19/1 so it's been 255 days since then with taking today and the 19/1 away, that leaves 253 so it's still 4 out? I know I haven't logged in every day since 22/10, but that was like a month to two months possibly but no more than that? Ah whatever, just the 252 log in has to be wrong. XD

Also just noticed the seiyuu for Kokomi has been getting harassed because of Kokomi's unpopularity. I apologise for this sudden outburst, but WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!? Talking about Kokomi though, I have come to like her more after doing her story quest.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface: Yeah it's also gotten so bad some people are review bombing too. I honestly think they're pathetic, even if I agree the first rewards they announced sounded poor. Why can't people just wait, they have to know everything as soon as possible. Although what I've seen now as I logged in, although a day late but it's probably making up for all the time differences in the world, we have 4 in game emails with some rewards. They're coming in one each day so today's email is 400 Primogems and a new Wind Glider, plus an announced of an online concert on October 3rd. Plus the event right now has us opening chests, and earning more Primogems through that and the other events so I'm actually more happy than I was with simply the login thing. If people STILL complain then just screw them.

Ah, crud only today left before the Spiral Abyss reset and all I've done is get one star on the first Chamber of Floor 11, then one of my characters died in Chamber 2. Gotta try again!

I've yet to check my stats as my QR Reader refuses to work, so I've decided to download a new one or re-download that one so I can see. I'll update my post when I see it.
EDIT: Ugh, I need a new phone. Managed to watch a bit of it, had to restart a few times then just gave up, manually typed in the link on my laptop to be able to watch the rest. Here's mine:

I begun my journey on 22/10/2020.
I've been on the journey for 338 days, but apparently only logged in 252? I think that number may be wrong as I'll mention later.
I've defeated 11,478 Hilichurls.
I've defeated 7,455 Slimes.
I've killed 140 pigeons, and it also put me in the top 10% but for Europe.
I've opened 442 Mondstadt chests.
68,105,844 Mora spent.
I've opened 885 Liyue chests.
Ganyu is my best companion, and used her in Domains 311 times.

Also about the 252 days logged in, as it mentioned I met Ganyu 249 days ago, yet I definitely hadn't been only playing 3 days prior to that, so yeah a number went wrong somewhere. XD She joined on 19/1 so it's been 255 days since then with taking today and the 19/1 away, that leaves 253 so it's still 4 out? I know I haven't logged in every day since 22/10, but that was like a month to two months possibly but no more than that? Ah whatever, just the 252 log in has to be wrong. XD

Also just noticed the seiyuu for Kokomi has been getting harassed because of Kokomi's unpopularity. I apologise for this sudden outburst, but WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!? Talking about Kokomi though, I have come to like her more after doing her story quest.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 30th, 2021, 10:19 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Review bombing the game is stupid when the game is perfectly fine and as much as the anniversary stuff may or may not have sucked, it's not like MiHoYo actually owe the players anything for the anniversary. No one paid money to get access to the game and any purchases are optional, and don't really entitle anyone to anything beyond what they receive from the payment itself. Everything else is just a bonus that a developer doesn't have to do, and although it can show a lack of appreciation to the players everyone is still getting everything for free or what they paid for. It's not like games such as No Man's Sky or Cyberpunk or Anthem where the final product wasn't like as advertised and things were missing or unfinished. I'd be curious to know how many bombers have once gone to the official forums for the game and tried to communicate their concerns there.

As for harassing what I assume is a voice actor for a character, that's just stupid. The VA isn't going to determine anything about the character, they just voice the lines. I'm not surprised though, considering how many people send out harassment for the most asinine shit. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 30th, 2021, 10:19 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Review bombing the game is stupid when the game is perfectly fine and as much as the anniversary stuff may or may not have sucked, it's not like MiHoYo actually owe the players anything for the anniversary. No one paid money to get access to the game and any purchases are optional, and don't really entitle anyone to anything beyond what they receive from the payment itself. Everything else is just a bonus that a developer doesn't have to do, and although it can show a lack of appreciation to the players everyone is still getting everything for free or what they paid for. It's not like games such as No Man's Sky or Cyberpunk or Anthem where the final product wasn't like as advertised and things were missing or unfinished. I'd be curious to know how many bombers have once gone to the official forums for the game and tried to communicate their concerns there.

As for harassing what I assume is a voice actor for a character, that's just stupid. The VA isn't going to determine anything about the character, they just voice the lines. I'm not surprised though, considering how many people send out harassment for the most asinine shit. Errm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The problem is that other Gacha games have set standards for anniversary events/rewards, and when a company like MiHoYo, who has made more money than any Gacha game before in less time than them, thanks to the support of all of the players, shows a huge lack of appreciation by having a shit anniversary, it is going to upset a lot of people. Like I said before, coming from games like Azur Lane and Arknights, MiHoYo barely acknowledged the anniversary. They're giving out some stuff now, but whether or not this was planned ahead of time or is a very desperate attempt at damage control, nobody knows. The Wings they gave out on the first day were apparently supposed to be part of a $30 pack that they were going to release in one of the upcoming patches, so that could be a sign that this is pure damage control and they're hoping that an additional 10-pull + whatever else they give away (wings and 2 Fragile Resin so far) will be enough to quell the community.

It also doesn't help that MiHoYo has been silencing people over this as well. That really gives them a bad look, instead of being better at communicating with the players over this issue.

As for the review bombing, it's something that happens all of the time when people are angry at something, so that doesn't bother me too much. What pisses me off is that these people aren't only review bombing Genshin. They are review bombing Honkai Impact 3rd too, which while it is made by MiHoYo, it's made by a completely separate team from the Genshin one that has nothing to do with how Genshin is ran. They're also review bombing games that have NOTHING to do with MiHoYo. Arknights is one of the games that has suffered a lot of review bombs in the last week. If you're mad at Genshin and want to review bomb it, fine, but why the fuck are you review bombing an innocent game that isn't related to MiHoYo in any way at all? Someone even left a 1* review on Azur Lane with the comment "Please fix the Genshin anniversary."

The voice actress harassment is stupid as well. Yes, Kokomi is a sad excuse of a 5* character and had dethroned Qiqi has the worst 5* in the game, but the voice actress has nothing to do with that. Go take it up with MiHoYo's design team that decided to give Kokomi -100% crit rate when her whole gimmick is dealing damage to heal the party.

So I did end up managing to brute force my way through Floor 11 with just Bennett and Diona, so that was nice. Don't have to spend time building up a dedicated healer then. Got through it with teams of Yoimiya/Zhongli/Raiden/Bennett on the first half and then the good ol' permafreeze comp of Ganyu/Diona/Venti/Mona on the second half. Thankfully Floor 11 gives you enough time for clears that I could take it a little slower and make sure everyone stayed healthy enough.

Floor 12 is an absolute nightmare though. I did end up 9*ing it, but holy shit. I had to go through twice because I had to change my team for 12-3. My first run through was with Hu Tao/Xinqui/Venti/Diona on the first half and Eula/Raiden/Zhongli/Ganyu on the second half. I was able to get through 12-1 and 12-2 without too many problems with these teams, though 12-2 took me a couple of tries. Kenki is just super HP bloated on the first half, and that damn Mirror Maiden+Cryo Cicin mage combo on the second half is annoying as hell. They keep teleporting every where, and then the Mirror Maiden traps you in place constantly. Doesn't help that she's HP bloated as well. Kenki also has that annoying move he likes to spam where he teleports half-way across the arena and leaves his clone in his original place. Thankfully Hu Tao the boss melter was able to come through there, and then Eula+Raiden+Ganyu ended up being enough DPS to get through the two mages in time.

Floor 12-3 is where everything went to shit though. I had to leave the Abyss and then go back through with two new teams because it just wasn't gonna happen with the first ones. The mecha cube in 12-3-2 is so insanely HP bloated that it's just absolutely stupid. If MiHoYo keeps pulling shit like this, soon it's only going to be the whales with C6 5*s and R5 weapons that are going to have enough power to push through it.

So I had to go in with Ayaka/Venti/Mona/Diona on the first half -- the classic permafreeze team, just with Ayaka instead of Ganyu. 12-3 first half only has two Ruin Guards, and they come together right away, so being able to freeze them and then unleash Ayaka's Burst on them is an easy way to finish that floor in like 20 seconds.

Second half team ended up being Yoimiya/Raiden/Zhongli/Bennett. It took me a few tries, but eventually I pulled it off with like 7 seconds to spare or something. I wasn't sure if my Yoimiya would be able to pull it off, but thankfully her constant stream of damage was enough to get through it. I could have tried Hu Tao too, but I figured Yoimiya+Raiden combo might give me enough of a damage boost to pull through, and it just barely did. On one hand, fuck this stupidly HP bloated piece of shit. On the other hand, at least I finally got to bring my new toys into the Abyss. First time seriously using Ayaka, Yoimiya and Raiden in there.

And now I get to do it all again today after the Abyss resets... yay...

As a random note, I really need to get my ass gong on fishing. I really want R5 Catch for my Xiangling. But the fishing in this game is so. damn. BORING.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The problem is that other Gacha games have set standards for anniversary events/rewards, and when a company like MiHoYo, who has made more money than any Gacha game before in less time than them, thanks to the support of all of the players, shows a huge lack of appreciation by having a shit anniversary, it is going to upset a lot of people. Like I said before, coming from games like Azur Lane and Arknights, MiHoYo barely acknowledged the anniversary. They're giving out some stuff now, but whether or not this was planned ahead of time or is a very desperate attempt at damage control, nobody knows. The Wings they gave out on the first day were apparently supposed to be part of a $30 pack that they were going to release in one of the upcoming patches, so that could be a sign that this is pure damage control and they're hoping that an additional 10-pull + whatever else they give away (wings and 2 Fragile Resin so far) will be enough to quell the community.

It also doesn't help that MiHoYo has been silencing people over this as well. That really gives them a bad look, instead of being better at communicating with the players over this issue.

As for the review bombing, it's something that happens all of the time when people are angry at something, so that doesn't bother me too much. What pisses me off is that these people aren't only review bombing Genshin. They are review bombing Honkai Impact 3rd too, which while it is made by MiHoYo, it's made by a completely separate team from the Genshin one that has nothing to do with how Genshin is ran. They're also review bombing games that have NOTHING to do with MiHoYo. Arknights is one of the games that has suffered a lot of review bombs in the last week. If you're mad at Genshin and want to review bomb it, fine, but why the fuck are you review bombing an innocent game that isn't related to MiHoYo in any way at all? Someone even left a 1* review on Azur Lane with the comment "Please fix the Genshin anniversary."

The voice actress harassment is stupid as well. Yes, Kokomi is a sad excuse of a 5* character and had dethroned Qiqi has the worst 5* in the game, but the voice actress has nothing to do with that. Go take it up with MiHoYo's design team that decided to give Kokomi -100% crit rate when her whole gimmick is dealing damage to heal the party.

So I did end up managing to brute force my way through Floor 11 with just Bennett and Diona, so that was nice. Don't have to spend time building up a dedicated healer then. Got through it with teams of Yoimiya/Zhongli/Raiden/Bennett on the first half and then the good ol' permafreeze comp of Ganyu/Diona/Venti/Mona on the second half. Thankfully Floor 11 gives you enough time for clears that I could take it a little slower and make sure everyone stayed healthy enough.

Floor 12 is an absolute nightmare though. I did end up 9*ing it, but holy shit. I had to go through twice because I had to change my team for 12-3. My first run through was with Hu Tao/Xinqui/Venti/Diona on the first half and Eula/Raiden/Zhongli/Ganyu on the second half. I was able to get through 12-1 and 12-2 without too many problems with these teams, though 12-2 took me a couple of tries. Kenki is just super HP bloated on the first half, and that damn Mirror Maiden+Cryo Cicin mage combo on the second half is annoying as hell. They keep teleporting every where, and then the Mirror Maiden traps you in place constantly. Doesn't help that she's HP bloated as well. Kenki also has that annoying move he likes to spam where he teleports half-way across the arena and leaves his clone in his original place. Thankfully Hu Tao the boss melter was able to come through there, and then Eula+Raiden+Ganyu ended up being enough DPS to get through the two mages in time.

Floor 12-3 is where everything went to shit though. I had to leave the Abyss and then go back through with two new teams because it just wasn't gonna happen with the first ones. The mecha cube in 12-3-2 is so insanely HP bloated that it's just absolutely stupid. If MiHoYo keeps pulling shit like this, soon it's only going to be the whales with C6 5*s and R5 weapons that are going to have enough power to push through it.

So I had to go in with Ayaka/Venti/Mona/Diona on the first half -- the classic permafreeze team, just with Ayaka instead of Ganyu. 12-3 first half only has two Ruin Guards, and they come together right away, so being able to freeze them and then unleash Ayaka's Burst on them is an easy way to finish that floor in like 20 seconds.

Second half team ended up being Yoimiya/Raiden/Zhongli/Bennett. It took me a few tries, but eventually I pulled it off with like 7 seconds to spare or something. I wasn't sure if my Yoimiya would be able to pull it off, but thankfully her constant stream of damage was enough to get through it. I could have tried Hu Tao too, but I figured Yoimiya+Raiden combo might give me enough of a damage boost to pull through, and it just barely did. On one hand, fuck this stupidly HP bloated piece of shit. On the other hand, at least I finally got to bring my new toys into the Abyss. First time seriously using Ayaka, Yoimiya and Raiden in there.

And now I get to do it all again today after the Abyss resets... yay...

As a random note, I really need to get my ass gong on fishing. I really want R5 Catch for my Xiangling. But the fishing in this game is so. damn. BORING.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
What we got for all four email rewards in the end was 1200 Primos, 4 Resin, the Wind Glider and a Furnishing.

Currently watching/listening to the concert as I missed it live, also missed both live streams of the 2.2 Special Program. Anyway the concert has been utterly amazing, just as you'd expect from such a quality OST. They do try different styles of a song at certain points, which aren't bad either. Surely this was the anniversary gift all along.

I've yet to try an Abyss Floor 12 but soon I shall, just have to try. I've allowed Ganyu and Kaeya go up to level 89, likely to do that with others I frequently use. I just want one level I let them achieve without any EXP books, which is why I haven't gone to 90 yet. Finally got Diona to ascension 6 and at 88 like a few others. Oh yeah this is something I've meaning to ask but do you think they'll add a higher cap than 90? Seeing how enemies can go up to Level 100 and every player will eventually get as strong as they can, and there's so much yet to add to the game, is it possible? Like how Dragon's Dogma cap was Level 200 and Code Vein was 300.

On my PC account I went ahead and made Beidou a character I use, as what I had just wasn't getting me anywhere fast, and with her counter attacks I was dealing so much more than what I used to have. I just laid everything onto her and managed to get through the ascension world level domain. Then after I immediately got to AR 41 from the amount of extra World EXP I had left over, thus reaching WL 5. Yet still my Beidou does some good countering attacks. She's a joy to play. Trying to get her to at least C1 though before the banner goes, but also trying not to do too much to get Kokomi as I have Qiqi and using Noelle here too for heals so don't need more.

Also here's the Special Program, the preview if you want to watch that over the 30 minutes, plus Redemption Codes which I'll post first and foremost:

1. LBNDKG8XDTND
2. NB6VKHQWVANZ
3. BSNUJGQFUTPM

Here's a quick summary of what's coming:

-Banners are Childe then Hu Tao, Thoma will appear on Hu Tao's.
-Hangout Events for Sayu and Thoma.
-Tsurumi Island to explore.
-Rifthound and Rifthound Whelps are new enemies, they have the ability of corrosion which if attacked will affect the active character, even shields and being off field is not safe. Yay.
-Labyrinth Warriors event, a multiple room domain to fight enemies in. You get to setup a "combat" party and "support" party plus give yourself buffs presented similar to the recent Theater Mechanicus event, but not during gameplay but before combat, thank goodness, and looks to be less or no RNG crap that shouldn't be there...I hope. This also has a story as Childe and Xinyan appear.
-Shadow of the Ancients event, where we investigate a mysterious power on a Ruin Grader. 
-A Rhythm event, where characters join us to play the lyre.
-Serenitea Pot event with new types flowers which will only be available during this event. There's also an update for Serenitea Pot to include more Inazuma items.
-Ley Line Overflow event for bonus rewards three times a day. Yeah I got to build up them books again, was 800+ down to 300+ and falling. XD 

Quite a good update coming up, not so interested in the lyre event or the flowers but will do them after all as I need as much I can get because dang it, Hu Tao's rerun is indeed coming up now. At least it's Childe's before hers so it's like a month plus I won't pull as soon as that banner drops so some more days on that. I'm currently sitting on at least a C0 right now so it's 200 or so more Fates to go, maybe. XD 

Also here's the concert plus another music related video: 

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
What we got for all four email rewards in the end was 1200 Primos, 4 Resin, the Wind Glider and a Furnishing.

Currently watching/listening to the concert as I missed it live, also missed both live streams of the 2.2 Special Program. Anyway the concert has been utterly amazing, just as you'd expect from such a quality OST. They do try different styles of a song at certain points, which aren't bad either. Surely this was the anniversary gift all along.

I've yet to try an Abyss Floor 12 but soon I shall, just have to try. I've allowed Ganyu and Kaeya go up to level 89, likely to do that with others I frequently use. I just want one level I let them achieve without any EXP books, which is why I haven't gone to 90 yet. Finally got Diona to ascension 6 and at 88 like a few others. Oh yeah this is something I've meaning to ask but do you think they'll add a higher cap than 90? Seeing how enemies can go up to Level 100 and every player will eventually get as strong as they can, and there's so much yet to add to the game, is it possible? Like how Dragon's Dogma cap was Level 200 and Code Vein was 300.

On my PC account I went ahead and made Beidou a character I use, as what I had just wasn't getting me anywhere fast, and with her counter attacks I was dealing so much more than what I used to have. I just laid everything onto her and managed to get through the ascension world level domain. Then after I immediately got to AR 41 from the amount of extra World EXP I had left over, thus reaching WL 5. Yet still my Beidou does some good countering attacks. She's a joy to play. Trying to get her to at least C1 though before the banner goes, but also trying not to do too much to get Kokomi as I have Qiqi and using Noelle here too for heals so don't need more.

Also here's the Special Program, the preview if you want to watch that over the 30 minutes, plus Redemption Codes which I'll post first and foremost:

1. LBNDKG8XDTND
2. NB6VKHQWVANZ
3. BSNUJGQFUTPM

Here's a quick summary of what's coming:

-Banners are Childe then Hu Tao, Thoma will appear on Hu Tao's.
-Hangout Events for Sayu and Thoma.
-Tsurumi Island to explore.
-Rifthound and Rifthound Whelps are new enemies, they have the ability of corrosion which if attacked will affect the active character, even shields and being off field is not safe. Yay.
-Labyrinth Warriors event, a multiple room domain to fight enemies in. You get to setup a "combat" party and "support" party plus give yourself buffs presented similar to the recent Theater Mechanicus event, but not during gameplay but before combat, thank goodness, and looks to be less or no RNG crap that shouldn't be there...I hope. This also has a story as Childe and Xinyan appear.
-Shadow of the Ancients event, where we investigate a mysterious power on a Ruin Grader. 
-A Rhythm event, where characters join us to play the lyre.
-Serenitea Pot event with new types flowers which will only be available during this event. There's also an update for Serenitea Pot to include more Inazuma items.
-Ley Line Overflow event for bonus rewards three times a day. Yeah I got to build up them books again, was 800+ down to 300+ and falling. XD 

Quite a good update coming up, not so interested in the lyre event or the flowers but will do them after all as I need as much I can get because dang it, Hu Tao's rerun is indeed coming up now. At least it's Childe's before hers so it's like a month plus I won't pull as soon as that banner drops so some more days on that. I'm currently sitting on at least a C0 right now so it's 200 or so more Fates to go, maybe. XD 

Also here's the concert plus another music related video: 

Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Like most gacha games, they likely will increase the level cap at some point as they add higher level and more difficult content. Plus with the high requirements that I'm sure they'd require for ascending at level 90, that's a lot of bait to make whales refill Resin even more.

As for the upcoming content, the events sound pretty meh, but anything to add to my Primo stock before the Hu Tao run I'll take. Especially if it can save me a top up or two when going for her C6 this time around. Glad Childe is indeed first as that's an easy skip and three more weeks to save up. Wish Thoma was on Childe's banner though, as I don't care about him and don't want him. Rather have him on Childe's banner instead of mucking up my precious waifu's banner.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Like most gacha games, they likely will increase the level cap at some point as they add higher level and more difficult content. Plus with the high requirements that I'm sure they'd require for ascending at level 90, that's a lot of bait to make whales refill Resin even more.

As for the upcoming content, the events sound pretty meh, but anything to add to my Primo stock before the Hu Tao run I'll take. Especially if it can save me a top up or two when going for her C6 this time around. Glad Childe is indeed first as that's an easy skip and three more weeks to save up. Wish Thoma was on Childe's banner though, as I don't care about him and don't want him. Rather have him on Childe's banner instead of mucking up my precious waifu's banner.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stellar Blade | Demo Arrives on March 29 Moonface 28 3,771 Yesterday, 12:20 AM
Last Post: Moonface