Last Game You Played
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization V

Still going with that Korea game. And I don't have nukes, but I have researched Atomic Theory, so I am getting there!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization V

Still going with that Korea game. And I don't have nukes, but I have researched Atomic Theory, so I am getting there!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Bloodborne (PS4)
Finally got the Platinum trophy in this game just now! I was expecting a tougher fight from the Moon Presence but it was actually pretty easy compared to earlier bosses.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Bloodborne (PS4)
Finally got the Platinum trophy in this game just now! I was expecting a tougher fight from the Moon Presence but it was actually pretty easy compared to earlier bosses.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact PS4 & PC

Completed the Three.....the event in Enkanomiya fully and done the Drink mixing game first half, whatever the second half in unlocks tonight/tomorrow. Both took my up to 2.6k+ Primos when I was at like 300 or so after converting what I did have before to 20 Fates, so way over another 10 Fates is excellent. Grin Only on my main account though, only been doing dailies and treasure hunting in my F2P but want to do Enkanomiya's first main quest, the event and do the Drink mixing event to gather all the Primos from them. Will try to make a start later today.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact PS4 & PC

Completed the Three.....the event in Enkanomiya fully and done the Drink mixing game first half, whatever the second half in unlocks tonight/tomorrow. Both took my up to 2.6k+ Primos when I was at like 300 or so after converting what I did have before to 20 Fates, so way over another 10 Fates is excellent. Grin Only on my main account though, only been doing dailies and treasure hunting in my F2P but want to do Enkanomiya's first main quest, the event and do the Drink mixing event to gather all the Primos from them. Will try to make a start later today.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
Every time I think I'm going to get to the ending there's more. I think I might finally be at the final act now because the way it's being presented screams for a point of no return screen to pop up once I try to start it. Hopefully today I can get a chance to play and see if I beat the game today. Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
Every time I think I'm going to get to the ending there's more. I think I might finally be at the final act now because the way it's being presented screams for a point of no return screen to pop up once I try to start it. Hopefully today I can get a chance to play and see if I beat the game today. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact (both PS4 and PC accounts)

Treasure hunting, fighting weekly boss as I hadn't done that yet before the week reset, some world bosses to burn resin and completing the Drink event on my F2P. Now this week I must go through Enkanomiya's main quest then the limited time quest before the next patch on that account, would prefer do get it done by Saturday. Plus the Hyakunin event on both too. Will play a bit more today before I start work later at 2PM.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact (both PS4 and PC accounts)

Treasure hunting, fighting weekly boss as I hadn't done that yet before the week reset, some world bosses to burn resin and completing the Drink event on my F2P. Now this week I must go through Enkanomiya's main quest then the limited time quest before the next patch on that account, would prefer do get it done by Saturday. Plus the Hyakunin event on both too. Will play a bit more today before I start work later at 2PM.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Small update on Pokémon Brilliant Diamond: I've got all gym badges and am making my way through Victory Road to get to the Elite Four. Nervous about facing the one E4 I've never actually beaten before, and knowing it's actually significantly harder now makes me sweat even more. I got my tradable evos done with via a very nice member of Shoujo's community generously offering their time for me. I didn't realize before that Alakazam is overall better than Gengar in the Special (Attack and Defense) department.

TUNIC:
Loving my time with this game. Only a few hours in so far cuz I'm trying to play when I have time to, but the time I have played have been fruitful. I've got the first major boss done (I don't count the tutorial boss) and am getting through a new dungeon area where I presume another boss will be that'll kick my head in for another 1/2 hour's time.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Small update on Pokémon Brilliant Diamond: I've got all gym badges and am making my way through Victory Road to get to the Elite Four. Nervous about facing the one E4 I've never actually beaten before, and knowing it's actually significantly harder now makes me sweat even more. I got my tradable evos done with via a very nice member of Shoujo's community generously offering their time for me. I didn't realize before that Alakazam is overall better than Gengar in the Special (Attack and Defense) department.

TUNIC:
Loving my time with this game. Only a few hours in so far cuz I'm trying to play when I have time to, but the time I have played have been fruitful. I've got the first major boss done (I don't count the tutorial boss) and am getting through a new dungeon area where I presume another boss will be that'll kick my head in for another 1/2 hour's time.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel (Android)

WOW, YU-GI-OH IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM MY TIME! The power level is absolutely insane, with people dropping boards of 6 boss monsters being not uncommon (they added new monster summon zones that are in between the two fields). It's f***ing ridiculous the amount of special summons that happen, and OTKs are just so common. It's stupid.

My ID is 296-788-959, if anyone wants to follow me.

American Hero

Okay, "played" is a strong word. More like "watched with the occasional input prompt appearing", but it's technically a game. Oh, you've never heard of American Hero? OH MY GOD, THE STORY ABOUT THIS GAME! Okay, so it was originally developed for the JAGUAR CD, but was shelved when the entire Jaguar line was discontinued after 100% of the footage had been shot (it's an FMV game). It was then going to be turned into a film, but the negatives got destroyed, and the devs just said "this project is clearly cursed; just shelf it and move on!"

And then, Ziggurat happened.

They managed to not only recover the vast majority (like, 90-95%) of the footage that was shot, but pieced it together using the original design documents, got the main actor to record new audio snippets used in game (using the original script that was also recovered), and even bumped the video quality up to 2021 standards, and released it on all modern consoles and PC for the world to see. Forget Duke Nukem Forever; this is the game with the longest development hell sequence in history that actually made it to market!

AND IT IS A GLORIOUS TRAIN WRECK!

It's a choose your own adventure style game that requires multiple playthroughs to understand the plot (with no cutscene skipping, I might add), and the story is just terrible. Just absolutely terrible. It's absolutely amazing, go find this on Youtube now and watch it; it is absolutely worth your time!
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel (Android)

WOW, YU-GI-OH IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM MY TIME! The power level is absolutely insane, with people dropping boards of 6 boss monsters being not uncommon (they added new monster summon zones that are in between the two fields). It's f***ing ridiculous the amount of special summons that happen, and OTKs are just so common. It's stupid.

My ID is 296-788-959, if anyone wants to follow me.

American Hero

Okay, "played" is a strong word. More like "watched with the occasional input prompt appearing", but it's technically a game. Oh, you've never heard of American Hero? OH MY GOD, THE STORY ABOUT THIS GAME! Okay, so it was originally developed for the JAGUAR CD, but was shelved when the entire Jaguar line was discontinued after 100% of the footage had been shot (it's an FMV game). It was then going to be turned into a film, but the negatives got destroyed, and the devs just said "this project is clearly cursed; just shelf it and move on!"

And then, Ziggurat happened.

They managed to not only recover the vast majority (like, 90-95%) of the footage that was shot, but pieced it together using the original design documents, got the main actor to record new audio snippets used in game (using the original script that was also recovered), and even bumped the video quality up to 2021 standards, and released it on all modern consoles and PC for the world to see. Forget Duke Nukem Forever; this is the game with the longest development hell sequence in history that actually made it to market!

AND IT IS A GLORIOUS TRAIN WRECK!

It's a choose your own adventure style game that requires multiple playthroughs to understand the plot (with no cutscene skipping, I might add), and the story is just terrible. Just absolutely terrible. It's absolutely amazing, go find this on Youtube now and watch it; it is absolutely worth your time!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking American Hero up, oh my it was intended for '97? Then after development hell and scrappage, it returned?! Plus it's on of those types of games? I'll give it a watch at some point I think. Well I should since I keep wasting time on YouTube, so I can at least check it out. The trailer is...a good start. XD

Genshin Impact

PS4 only as I've yet to jump on my PC account, which is stupid because I should've gotten well into Enkanomiya by now but haven't because I'm procrastinating! On my PS4 account I...only did dailies, resin burn and Overflowing Mastery for Ballad talent. That wasn't much. OK, now I go on PC account!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking American Hero up, oh my it was intended for '97? Then after development hell and scrappage, it returned?! Plus it's on of those types of games? I'll give it a watch at some point I think. Well I should since I keep wasting time on YouTube, so I can at least check it out. The trailer is...a good start. XD

Genshin Impact

PS4 only as I've yet to jump on my PC account, which is stupid because I should've gotten well into Enkanomiya by now but haven't because I'm procrastinating! On my PS4 account I...only did dailies, resin burn and Overflowing Mastery for Ballad talent. That wasn't much. OK, now I go on PC account!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Demon's Souls (PS5)
I have tried so hard to enjoy this game but I'm at the point I'll be shelving it for a while. It's just filled with so much stuff that I dislike and find to be poor game design, such as:
  • There's a swamp that causes you to walk slowly, while enemies can all move normal speed in it. An invisible meter also fills that eventually causes you to be inflicted with poison. If you die, you get to walk back through all the slow swamp again and lose any ability to dodge while trying to parry multiple enemies if they all aggro on you at the same time.
  • One area has flying enemies that shoot at you, and there's nothing you can do about it unless you have some form of projectile, but those are finite so if you run out have fun spending time farming souls just to buy more so you can deal with them, but why bother when you'll probably die to a new enemy you don't know how to deal with yet so you're just back to running out of shit and farming souls to keep pushing forward the tiniest amount.
  • Dropping to lower areas is normal right? What if we made some spots look like you can drop down but we kill you the second you try it? Come to the Prison of Hope for all that fun shite.
There's more stuff such as just lack of quality of life features (the inventory UI is fucking straight up trash) for the sake of being faithful, but a lot of the time I feel like I'm just playing an old game that got updated visuals rather than a game that got given an upgrade into the current generation of gaming.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Demon's Souls (PS5)
I have tried so hard to enjoy this game but I'm at the point I'll be shelving it for a while. It's just filled with so much stuff that I dislike and find to be poor game design, such as:
  • There's a swamp that causes you to walk slowly, while enemies can all move normal speed in it. An invisible meter also fills that eventually causes you to be inflicted with poison. If you die, you get to walk back through all the slow swamp again and lose any ability to dodge while trying to parry multiple enemies if they all aggro on you at the same time.
  • One area has flying enemies that shoot at you, and there's nothing you can do about it unless you have some form of projectile, but those are finite so if you run out have fun spending time farming souls just to buy more so you can deal with them, but why bother when you'll probably die to a new enemy you don't know how to deal with yet so you're just back to running out of shit and farming souls to keep pushing forward the tiniest amount.
  • Dropping to lower areas is normal right? What if we made some spots look like you can drop down but we kill you the second you try it? Come to the Prison of Hope for all that fun shite.
There's more stuff such as just lack of quality of life features (the inventory UI is fucking straight up trash) for the sake of being faithful, but a lot of the time I feel like I'm just playing an old game that got updated visuals rather than a game that got given an upgrade into the current generation of gaming.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Railroad Tycoon II

I've recently been playing a Switzerland map, which covers the entire country in great detail. The game starts in 1844, and you need to build up the entire country's railway network over the course of the 19th and early 20th centuries.

It's a tough scenario, and I've never beaten it before - but, I've made it to the year 1920 - so, this might be my time Grin !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Railroad Tycoon II

I've recently been playing a Switzerland map, which covers the entire country in great detail. The game starts in 1844, and you need to build up the entire country's railway network over the course of the 19th and early 20th centuries.

It's a tough scenario, and I've never beaten it before - but, I've made it to the year 1920 - so, this might be my time Grin !
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

PC account - Tuesday I still had to get the Three Realms Gateway event done and completed it all in the nick of time with 10 mins to spare before the downtime kicked in at 11PM. So thankful the time remained what it would've been before Daylight Savings came in and not put it back to 10PM instead. I had to do more than I thought thanks to being behind in the story quest, so now 2.6 is here and I need to be up-to-date in order to start The Chasm's story quest for my F2P this time. Did daily commissions and resin use (I consider both the "dailies" players do every day for those who aren't in the know), as usual yesterday too but just them.

PS4/Main account - Tuesday was dailies, yesterday the same but including the two 10 pulls I decided to do on Venti's banner, the max I would've done would be three of them, so getting him early was a great bonus instead of wasting three 10 pulls for nothing. Grin Today the same but started ore farming in Mondstadt and Liyue, will play again later to do Inazuma ores, plus Abyss Floor 11 & 12 before the reset. Most I'll get is 12 stars out of 18 though (200/300 primos). Then I'll begin The Chasm.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact

PC account - Tuesday I still had to get the Three Realms Gateway event done and completed it all in the nick of time with 10 mins to spare before the downtime kicked in at 11PM. So thankful the time remained what it would've been before Daylight Savings came in and not put it back to 10PM instead. I had to do more than I thought thanks to being behind in the story quest, so now 2.6 is here and I need to be up-to-date in order to start The Chasm's story quest for my F2P this time. Did daily commissions and resin use (I consider both the "dailies" players do every day for those who aren't in the know), as usual yesterday too but just them.

PS4/Main account - Tuesday was dailies, yesterday the same but including the two 10 pulls I decided to do on Venti's banner, the max I would've done would be three of them, so getting him early was a great bonus instead of wasting three 10 pulls for nothing. Grin Today the same but started ore farming in Mondstadt and Liyue, will play again later to do Inazuma ores, plus Abyss Floor 11 & 12 before the reset. Most I'll get is 12 stars out of 18 though (200/300 primos). Then I'll begin The Chasm.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Crusader Kings II

I started a new game in the year 867, in what is now Poland (although at that point, it hadn't unified yet, so I'm just playing one of the various duchies - known as 'Greater Poland', even though it only covers a small portion of the Poland we know today Tongue ).

About 25 years in, my ruler has lost a hand and an eye - but, his realm has expanded to cover about half of modern-day Poland:

Kyng Offline
Rookie
Crusader Kings II

I started a new game in the year 867, in what is now Poland (although at that point, it hadn't unified yet, so I'm just playing one of the various duchies - known as 'Greater Poland', even though it only covers a small portion of the Poland we know today Tongue ).

About 25 years in, my ruler has lost a hand and an eye - but, his realm has expanded to cover about half of modern-day Poland:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 3rd, 2022, 08:26 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Oh dang. How'd that happen? Gasp

Ghost of Tsushima (PS5)
I've shared most of what I've been up to in the discussion thread for this game, but before moving to the next area of the map I'm trying to clean up all the discoverable areas and stuff in the first region before moving on. Especially since there's so much of that area I've still not seen yet and I don't expect the main story will send me there very much now that it's moved to the next section of the map.

Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Did the daily run, and had to restart one of my main runs because I forgot to pick up a key item I need for the run, but I discovered it over 50 minutes into the run so that was a fun waste of my time. Rolleyes

2048 (Mobile)
I hate and love @ShiraNoMai for getting me into this game. It's so simple but wow it's addictive. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a simple lite-puzzle game to have for killing a minute or two here and there. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 3rd, 2022, 08:26 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Oh dang. How'd that happen? Gasp

Ghost of Tsushima (PS5)
I've shared most of what I've been up to in the discussion thread for this game, but before moving to the next area of the map I'm trying to clean up all the discoverable areas and stuff in the first region before moving on. Especially since there's so much of that area I've still not seen yet and I don't expect the main story will send me there very much now that it's moved to the next section of the map.

Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Did the daily run, and had to restart one of my main runs because I forgot to pick up a key item I need for the run, but I discovered it over 50 minutes into the run so that was a fun waste of my time. Rolleyes

2048 (Mobile)
I hate and love @ShiraNoMai for getting me into this game. It's so simple but wow it's addictive. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a simple lite-puzzle game to have for killing a minute or two here and there. Wink
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
2048 is the perfect mobile game: simple, no ads, no microtransactions. Just play, win, or lose. That's all!

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond:
Preparing for my second attempt at the Elite Four. Lost my first attempt the night before (I tanked through so I could get the necessary experience cuz I was quite underleveled; how, you may ask: I've been changing around my team a lot so not a lot of straight-forward leveling has been happening from a consistent team) and now that I know the ins and outs of the teams and how they'll fight, I've been planning my team around it. Got better hold items, got some X-items for initial set-ups, picked some better move choices for my team. Feeling a little more prepared and better equipped to handle my team's weaknesses as well as take advantage of the other side's. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
2048 is the perfect mobile game: simple, no ads, no microtransactions. Just play, win, or lose. That's all!

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond:
Preparing for my second attempt at the Elite Four. Lost my first attempt the night before (I tanked through so I could get the necessary experience cuz I was quite underleveled; how, you may ask: I've been changing around my team a lot so not a lot of straight-forward leveling has been happening from a consistent team) and now that I know the ins and outs of the teams and how they'll fight, I've been planning my team around it. Got better hold items, got some X-items for initial set-ups, picked some better move choices for my team. Feeling a little more prepared and better equipped to handle my team's weaknesses as well as take advantage of the other side's. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Agarest Generations of War

Oh my, playing a different game! Played some of this Sunday, beat the second fight of the story since I got stuck on it first time I played somehow, yep that early, obviously not understanding how the game should be played. I was moving anywhere and not considering the AP space mechanic, which I think was my downfall, got annoyed I couldn't play and didn't go back until then. Progressed a bit further and definitely enjoying it more than before. Smile

Genshin Impact (PC & PS4)

Normal daily stuff, both doing the Camera Lens event where you take a picture with the in-game Kamera to specific requirements for an NPC. On my main progressed Ayato's quest, not completed yet but feels almost at the end of this first Chapter plus going through The Chasm.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Agarest Generations of War

Oh my, playing a different game! Played some of this Sunday, beat the second fight of the story since I got stuck on it first time I played somehow, yep that early, obviously not understanding how the game should be played. I was moving anywhere and not considering the AP space mechanic, which I think was my downfall, got annoyed I couldn't play and didn't go back until then. Progressed a bit further and definitely enjoying it more than before. Smile

Genshin Impact (PC & PS4)

Normal daily stuff, both doing the Camera Lens event where you take a picture with the in-game Kamera to specific requirements for an NPC. On my main progressed Ayato's quest, not completed yet but feels almost at the end of this first Chapter plus going through The Chasm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 730 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,243 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,113 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface