Last Game Achievement Earned
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,841
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I never play with Steam Overlay enabled so I never actually know when I earn Steam achievements, so I actually have no idea what I'm gonna be putting in here until I write it. I haven't earned any PlayStation trophies since my last post to share any of those...

Stardew Valley (PC)
A Big Help - Complete 40 'Help Wanted' requests.
Earned April 22, 2024 @ 4:24pm

Darn, I thought I would've earned something a bit more recent than that. Sweat
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,841 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I never play with Steam Overlay enabled so I never actually know when I earn Steam achievements, so I actually have no idea what I'm gonna be putting in here until I write it. I haven't earned any PlayStation trophies since my last post to share any of those...

Stardew Valley (PC)
A Big Help - Complete 40 'Help Wanted' requests.
Earned April 22, 2024 @ 4:24pm

Darn, I thought I would've earned something a bit more recent than that. Sweat
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
*screams* I finally got the Platinum trophy in this bitch! Wow Wow Wow

I'm so happy that I didn't have to do as much grinding as I was expecting to to get enough XP for all the skills in the game. Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
*screams* I finally got the Platinum trophy in this bitch! Wow Wow Wow

I'm so happy that I didn't have to do as much grinding as I was expecting to to get enough XP for all the skills in the game. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,195
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
GG Moony! A 4-year venture coming to a close! Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,195 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
GG Moony! A 4-year venture coming to a close! Grin
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Wuthering Waves | Zenless Zone Zero | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Aether Gazer | Azur Lane | Dark Souls III | Elden Ring
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
XP: 11,124
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Steam)
Vendrick - Defeat Vendrick

Slowly working on my final 100%ing of Dark Souls II, which will be the fifth time (PS3, 360, PS4, Steam x2 [Original and Scholar])
2023 Platinum Goal: 4/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Elden Ring (PS5)
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Wuthering Waves | Zenless Zone Zero | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Aether Gazer | Azur Lane | Dark Souls III | Elden Ring
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
XP: 11,124 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Steam)
Vendrick - Defeat Vendrick

Slowly working on my final 100%ing of Dark Souls II, which will be the fifth time (PS3, 360, PS4, Steam x2 [Original and Scholar])
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not gonna list them all but basically every single achievement in Monument Valley 1 and Monument Valley 2. Besides one achievement in MV2, they're all just awarded for completing the levels so they're incredibly easy to get 100% of achievements on. These might be the fastest games I've got all the achievements for out of any I've played.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not gonna list them all but basically every single achievement in Monument Valley 1 and Monument Valley 2. Besides one achievement in MV2, they're all just awarded for completing the levels so they're incredibly easy to get 100% of achievements on. These might be the fastest games I've got all the achievements for out of any I've played.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,316
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
SMT V Vengeance (PC)

The Whims of Fate -- Triggered a Fusion Accident

So, I just decided to randomly go for a Fusion Accident, and quickly found myself ramming into a brick wall by save/load scumming. See, to even get the possibility of a Fusion Accident, you have to be in a Full Moon. Easy enough; just run into a wall until it goes to full. Edit: The guide lied to me; this is not true. It can happen at any time, it's just more common on a Full Moon. But, without the Miracle that boosts your chances of Fusion Accidents, your odds are max out at 8%! Now, these aren't actually terrible odds, as if you're intentionally grinding for it, you'll pass over a 50% chance of seeing one within 10 reloads, but the process is ANNOYING!

Oh, my accident? Ended up being a Thunderbird, which was a tier higher than the Jatayu I was intending to fuse for. Also, Accidents randomly pick their inherited skills, but I lucked out and got a REALLY good setup for it, so I figured it was worth keeping. And if you're wondering, the Miracle that boosts your odds to accidents happening boosts it to happening over 50% of the time, so unless you're specifically going for accidents, maybe don't fuse during a full moon Edit: Or, rather, don't pick up that skill? Then again, to complete the compendium, certain demons can only be gotten through accidents, so...
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,316 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
SMT V Vengeance (PC)

So, I just decided to randomly go for a Fusion Accident, and quickly found myself ramming into a brick wall by save/load scumming. See, to even get the possibility of a Fusion Accident, you have to be in a Full Moon. Easy enough; just run into a wall until it goes to full. Edit: The guide lied to me; this is not true. It can happen at any time, it's just more common on a Full Moon. But, without the Miracle that boosts your chances of Fusion Accidents, your odds are max out at 8%! Now, these aren't actually terrible odds, as if you're intentionally grinding for it, you'll pass over a 50% chance of seeing one within 10 reloads, but the process is ANNOYING!

Oh, my accident? Ended up being a Thunderbird, which was a tier higher than the Jatayu I was intending to fuse for. Also, Accidents randomly pick their inherited skills, but I lucked out and got a REALLY good setup for it, so I figured it was worth keeping. And if you're wondering, the Miracle that boosts your odds to accidents happening boosts it to happening over 50% of the time, so unless you're specifically going for accidents, maybe don't fuse during a full moon Edit: Or, rather, don't pick up that skill? Then again, to complete the compendium, certain demons can only be gotten through accidents, so...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,171
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Ab Initio - In The Talos Principle 2, finish the calibration process (basically, the tutorial Tongue ).
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,171 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Ab Initio - In The Talos Principle 2, finish the calibration process (basically, the tutorial Tongue ).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 30th, 2024, 12:24 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
SMT V Vengeance (PC)

How long did it take for you to actually get this? I'm curious since you could've just given up trying to get one considering you were randomly trying for it anyway.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 30th, 2024, 12:24 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
SMT V Vengeance (PC)

How long did it take for you to actually get this? I'm curious since you could've just given up trying to get one considering you were randomly trying for it anyway.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,316
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
It only took about a dozen reloads, which isn't that much, but now that I've gotten one, they've just been crawling out of the woodwork, and I don't even have the Miracle that increases the chance of this happening. So, you know, it's very annoying that I now have to save before every single fusion just in case I get screwed over.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,316 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
It only took about a dozen reloads, which isn't that much, but now that I've gotten one, they've just been crawling out of the woodwork, and I don't even have the Miracle that increases the chance of this happening. So, you know, it's very annoying that I now have to save before every single fusion just in case I get screwed over.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
Zenless Zone Zero [PlayStation 5]
  • Happy and Full! (Except for My Wallet)
    After dealing with Vision's explosive crisis, enjoy a buffet with the friends who fought alongside you.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
Zenless Zone Zero [PlayStation 5]
  • Happy and Full! (Except for My Wallet)
    After dealing with Vision's explosive crisis, enjoy a buffet with the friends who fought alongside you.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
Dark Souls III (PC)

The Dark Soul - Complete All Achievements

Elden Ring (PS5)

Mohg, The Omen - Defeated Mohg, the Omen
Fire Giant - Defeated Fire Giant
Godskin Duo - Defeated Godskin Duo
Maliketh the Black Blade - Defeated Maliketh the Black Blade
Dragonlord Placidusax - Defeated Dragonlord Placidusax
Legendary Armaments - Acquired all legendary armaments
Legendary Ashen Remains - Acquired all legendary ashen remains
Legendary Sorceries and Incantations - Acquired all legendary sorceries and incantations
Legendary Talismans - Acquired all legendary talismans
Erdtree Aflame - Used kindling to set the Erdtree aflame

Remnant II (PC)

Familiar Face - Meet the Flautist
Scrap Collector - Collect 50,000 Scrap
Edgelord - Acquire 10 Melee Weapons
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
Dark Souls III (PC)

The Dark Soul - Complete All Achievements

Elden Ring (PS5)

Mohg, The Omen - Defeated Mohg, the Omen
Fire Giant - Defeated Fire Giant
Godskin Duo - Defeated Godskin Duo
Maliketh the Black Blade - Defeated Maliketh the Black Blade
Dragonlord Placidusax - Defeated Dragonlord Placidusax
Legendary Armaments - Acquired all legendary armaments
Legendary Ashen Remains - Acquired all legendary ashen remains
Legendary Sorceries and Incantations - Acquired all legendary sorceries and incantations
Legendary Talismans - Acquired all legendary talismans
Erdtree Aflame - Used kindling to set the Erdtree aflame

Remnant II (PC)

Familiar Face - Meet the Flautist
Scrap Collector - Collect 50,000 Scrap
Edgelord - Acquire 10 Melee Weapons
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 8th, 2024, 12:51 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Is it a thing for them to happen more once you've triggered at least one or are you just getting "good" luck with them now that you don't really need them anymore? Tongue

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Once More with Feeling! - Unlocked a new item.
Earned July 18, 2024 @ 6:17pm

Butter - Unlocked a new item.
Earned July 18, 2024 @ 6:53pm

RERUN - Unlocked the power of RERUN.
Earned July 18, 2024 @ 7:28pm

Learned of these achievements yesterday and that unlocking them just requires doing multiple victory laps in a row, so figured I'd just grab them since they're easy and I just never got them before due to not knowing the unlock requirement was something I wouldn't have done myself.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 8th, 2024, 12:51 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Is it a thing for them to happen more once you've triggered at least one or are you just getting "good" luck with them now that you don't really need them anymore? Tongue

Once More with Feeling! - Unlocked a new item.
Earned July 18, 2024 @ 6:17pm

Butter - Unlocked a new item.
Earned July 18, 2024 @ 6:53pm

RERUN - Unlocked the power of RERUN.
Earned July 18, 2024 @ 7:28pm

Learned of these achievements yesterday and that unlocking them just requires doing multiple victory laps in a row, so figured I'd just grab them since they're easy and I just never got them before due to not knowing the unlock requirement was something I wouldn't have done myself.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,171
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Wooded Plateau - In The Talos Principle 2, activate the tower at the Wooded Plateau.

That's only the 2nd zone in the game (out of 12) - so, still quite early on Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,171 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Wooded Plateau - In The Talos Principle 2, activate the tower at the Wooded Plateau.

That's only the 2nd zone in the game (out of 12) - so, still quite early on Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 19th, 2024, 11:23 PM)Kyng Wrote:

When did you start the game up @Kyng?

It's the Key - Unlocked a new item.
Earned July 19, 2024 @ 6:37pm

ZIP! - Unlocked a new item.

These ones were a little challenging. The first one requires beating The Lamb without picking up a single heart, coin, or bomb for your entire run. The second requires beating The Lamb in under 20 minutes. I managed to get both by just playing as The Lost since they don't have health (makes heart pickups redundant) which means I could just grab devil deals without worrying about heart cost and get a strong build going quickly and risk free. Only barely made it though; I killed The Lamb with less than 60 seconds on the clock. Monkas

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 19th, 2024, 11:23 PM)Kyng Wrote:

When did you start the game up @Kyng?

It's the Key - Unlocked a new item.

ZIP! - Unlocked a new item.

These ones were a little challenging. The first one requires beating The Lamb without picking up a single heart, coin, or bomb for your entire run. The second requires beating The Lamb in under 20 minutes. I managed to get both by just playing as The Lost since they don't have health (makes heart pickups redundant) which means I could just grab devil deals without worrying about heart cost and get a strong build going quickly and risk free. Only barely made it though; I killed The Lamb with less than 60 seconds on the clock. Monkas
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
Elden Ring (PS5)

Elden Ring - Obtain all trophies
Elden Lord - Achieved "Elden Lord" ending
Age of the Stars - Achieved "Age of the Stars" ending
Lord of Frenzied Flame - Achieved "Lord of Frenzied Flame" ending
Shardbearer Malenia - Defeated Shardbearer Malenia
Shardbearer Mohg - Defeated Shardbearer Mohg
Hoarah Loux, Warrier - Defeated Hoarah Loux, Warrier

Finished up these last achievements today. Just need to do it one more time on PS4 and I'll finally be free from this garbage game.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
Elden Ring (PS5)

Elden Ring - Obtain all trophies
Elden Lord - Achieved "Elden Lord" ending
Age of the Stars - Achieved "Age of the Stars" ending
Lord of Frenzied Flame - Achieved "Lord of Frenzied Flame" ending
Shardbearer Malenia - Defeated Shardbearer Malenia
Shardbearer Mohg - Defeated Shardbearer Mohg
Hoarah Loux, Warrier - Defeated Hoarah Loux, Warrier

Finished up these last achievements today. Just need to do it one more time on PS4 and I'll finally be free from this garbage game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 1,289 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 5,361 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface