Current/Last Thing You Watched?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Chase

I was told yesterday's episode was good - so, I watched it. And I wasn't disappointed!

Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Chase

I was told yesterday's episode was good - so, I watched it. And I wasn't disappointed!

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 9th, 2019, 09:46 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Chase

I'm trying to remember how that show works. I know the way you win money, I'm just trying to remember how people on a team get eliminated. >.<
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 9th, 2019, 09:46 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Chase

I'm trying to remember how that show works. I know the way you win money, I'm just trying to remember how people on a team get eliminated. >.<
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Feb 9th, 2019, 09:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:

After their cash builder and the participant chooses whichever amount they want for the individual chase, they have to answer a number of questions to temporarily keep the amount of money they've banked on (you know that bit). If they get an answer wrong and the chaser gets that correct, the chaser's position on the center board closes in on the player. If the chaser moves on to the player's position before they win their amount, they've been caught and are eliminated.

Bought Wacky Races Complete Collection on DVD, and have been watching some of that. Ah, good times. I forgot Dastardly gains the lead at the start of an episode so many times, thought it would be more instances of him moving up in the race (via what his car can do, plus other methods) or stopping the others when ahead. XD Still a great cartoon.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Feb 9th, 2019, 09:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:

After their cash builder and the participant chooses whichever amount they want for the individual chase, they have to answer a number of questions to temporarily keep the amount of money they've banked on (you know that bit). If they get an answer wrong and the chaser gets that correct, the chaser's position on the center board closes in on the player. If the chaser moves on to the player's position before they win their amount, they've been caught and are eliminated.

Bought Wacky Races Complete Collection on DVD, and have been watching some of that. Ah, good times. I forgot Dastardly gains the lead at the start of an episode so many times, thought it would be more instances of him moving up in the race (via what his car can do, plus other methods) or stopping the others when ahead. XD Still a great cartoon.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Ninja Warrior UK

Good fun to watch, even if there wasn't a one-legged man this week. (There was, however, a Trump impersonator, who didn't get very far!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Ninja Warrior UK

Good fun to watch, even if there wasn't a one-legged man this week. (There was, however, a Trump impersonator, who didn't get very far!)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Avengers: Endgame

I shared some of my thoughts about it in the Marvel thread. Wink

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Avengers: Endgame

I shared some of my thoughts about it in the Marvel thread. Wink
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yesterday, exactly the same as above. Avengers: Endgame.

Didn't watch Captain Marvel, didn't really need to.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yesterday, exactly the same as above. Avengers: Endgame.

Didn't watch Captain Marvel, didn't really need to.
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
Went to a screening of Batman & Robin earlier tonight, fun times were had. Tongue

Also went to Batman Returns & Forever last week, they had special screenings for Batman's 80th Anniversary this year. Missed Batman 89 though.
[Image: MOnYWal.png]
Sig by Amalthea
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
Went to a screening of Batman & Robin earlier tonight, fun times were had. Tongue

Also went to Batman Returns & Forever last week, they had special screenings for Batman's 80th Anniversary this year. Missed Batman 89 though.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Trihex (Twitch)
Finished yesterday's stream this morning since I was falling asleep (from tiredness, not the stream being boring). I'm so sad that he didn't get the sub 3-hour run of Yoshi's Crafted World he wanted in the end. He was on track for it but lost to the tilt in the Cog level (which was one of the last levels) and wound up missing red coins, which caused him to replay the level again after he restarted the level during tilt. His sum of best segments is 2:51:xx, but that game is so brutal at punishing any mistakes that it's such a struggle to get it all accurately in one run.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Trihex (Twitch)
Finished yesterday's stream this morning since I was falling asleep (from tiredness, not the stream being boring). I'm so sad that he didn't get the sub 3-hour run of Yoshi's Crafted World he wanted in the end. He was on track for it but lost to the tilt in the Cog level (which was one of the last levels) and wound up missing red coins, which caused him to replay the level again after he restarted the level during tilt. His sum of best segments is 2:51:xx, but that game is so brutal at punishing any mistakes that it's such a struggle to get it all accurately in one run.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
On TV: NCIS. Been taking to watching this after work as it's on from 2PM to 3PM when there's nothing else to watch while eating my lunch. Seen Miami and Los Angeles, but prefer NCIS out of the three. Yet to have watched any JAG though.

Oh, hold on I wasn't watching that yesterday, as it was a Saturday and I couldn't be bothered to change the channel from Lewis. XD

Twitch: Watching (kind of, it's in the background) Qudans (Tekken player) play against someone offline on Tekken 7. Apparently they're called Strawberry, I'm not familiar with them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
On TV: NCIS. Been taking to watching this after work as it's on from 2PM to 3PM when there's nothing else to watch while eating my lunch. Seen Miami and Los Angeles, but prefer NCIS out of the three. Yet to have watched any JAG though.

Oh, hold on I wasn't watching that yesterday, as it was a Saturday and I couldn't be bothered to change the channel from Lewis. XD

Twitch: Watching (kind of, it's in the background) Qudans (Tekken player) play against someone offline on Tekken 7. Apparently they're called Strawberry, I'm not familiar with them.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 1

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Guardians of the Galaxy: Volume 1
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Some of the tennis from the French Open. I expect I'll be watching little else for the next couple of weeks, in all honesty Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Some of the tennis from the French Open. I expect I'll be watching little else for the next couple of weeks, in all honesty Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 29th, 2019, 12:39 AM)Kyng Wrote:
You a tennis fan Kyng or you just watching it because it's dominating all the TV programming? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 29th, 2019, 12:39 AM)Kyng Wrote:
You a tennis fan Kyng or you just watching it because it's dominating all the TV programming? Tongue
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Canadian Grand Prix.

I don't want to spoil this for anyone who hasn't watched yet, but anyone who has seen it will know what I'm talking about when I say:

Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Canadian Grand Prix.

I don't want to spoil this for anyone who hasn't watched yet, but anyone who has seen it will know what I'm talking about when I say:

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
M$'s E3. I'm watching Bathesda atmo with Jing. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
M$'s E3. I'm watching Bathesda atmo with Jing. :3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Not exactly the last thing I watched, but it was the best thing I watched from the various Catherine Tate Show stuff I was watching with Shira. ROFL

Did any other Brits here ever watch this show?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Not exactly the last thing I watched, but it was the best thing I watched from the various Catherine Tate Show stuff I was watching with Shira. ROFL

Did any other Brits here ever watch this show?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 529 151,007 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,782 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,895 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface