[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Feb 26th, 2019, 03:16 PM)Monocle Wrote:
How extensive is that list? And did you understand the true ending of dq11?
I have: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (PS2), Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4), Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End (PS4), Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4), Dragon Quest: Swords The Masked Queen & the Tower of Mirrors (Wii), Dragon Warrior III [GBC], Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (DS), Dragon Quest IX: Sentrals of the Stary Skies (DS), & Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past (3DS). So far I have about 9 Dragon Quest games, which isn't too bad impo. :3

Yep, I understood the ending. I just would have liked to have been able to marry some one else besides Gemma in the game. <_< Or be able to rebuild not only the town of Cobblestone, but the demolished Kingdom of Dundrasil as well. I would have also liked to have been able to choose between a girl or boy, like with DQ:Hero's. But, that's just me.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Feb 26th, 2019, 03:16 PM)Monocle Wrote:
How extensive is that list? And did you understand the true ending of dq11?
I have: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (PS2), Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (PS4), Dragon Quest Heroes II: Twin Kings and the Prophecy’s End (PS4), Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age (PS4), Dragon Quest: Swords The Masked Queen & the Tower of Mirrors (Wii), Dragon Warrior III [GBC], Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (DS), Dragon Quest IX: Sentrals of the Stary Skies (DS), & Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past (3DS). So far I have about 9 Dragon Quest games, which isn't too bad impo. :3

Yep, I understood the ending. I just would have liked to have been able to marry some one else besides Gemma in the game. <_< Or be able to rebuild not only the town of Cobblestone, but the demolished Kingdom of Dundrasil as well. I would have also liked to have been able to choose between a girl or boy, like with DQ:Hero's. But, that's just me.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Sweeeet. I don't have enough friends who like DQ like I do so your list impresses me. Love the ending and the throwback. I mean I had a feeling when the sword of light had that design and Square Enix initially blocked you from naming the hero Erdrick but I didn't expect that ending lol.

I wish they expanded the town building more too. I love those aspects in RPGs but they're seldomly fleshed out. And yeah. Marrying a piece of cardboard was stupid of SE
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Sweeeet. I don't have enough friends who like DQ like I do so your list impresses me. Love the ending and the throwback. I mean I had a feeling when the sword of light had that design and Square Enix initially blocked you from naming the hero Erdrick but I didn't expect that ending lol.

I wish they expanded the town building more too. I love those aspects in RPGs but they're seldomly fleshed out. And yeah. Marrying a piece of cardboard was stupid of SE
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 28th, 2019, 10:56 AM)Monocle Wrote:
I wish they expanded the town building more too. I love those aspects in RPGs but they're seldomly fleshed out.
I'd say the closest that an RPG has come to that (impo) for me has been Ni No Kuni II. The story is kind of garbage, but the way you build your kingdom is actually really well thought out impo.

I'm actually replaying through DQXI again, when I should be playing through KH3. xp
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 28th, 2019, 10:56 AM)Monocle Wrote:
I wish they expanded the town building more too. I love those aspects in RPGs but they're seldomly fleshed out.
I'd say the closest that an RPG has come to that (impo) for me has been Ni No Kuni II. The story is kind of garbage, but the way you build your kingdom is actually really well thought out impo.

I'm actually replaying through DQXI again, when I should be playing through KH3. xp
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Still haven't gotten it lmao. It'll have to wait still.

I'm gonna wait so I can get it on the switch and replay it. Those 3DS additions are so utterly tempting. Reliving the story a second time will be fun for me.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Still haven't gotten it lmao. It'll have to wait still.

I'm gonna wait so I can get it on the switch and replay it. Those 3DS additions are so utterly tempting. Reliving the story a second time will be fun for me.
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I haven't played it, but it does look cool! (I've played 7,8,9 and a bit of 1&2, and the Monster Hunting game back in the day. I haven't beaten any of them. lol)

The girl in the lime green outfit, has such a nice outfit, and those boots are to die for. You can tell, she ain't playin' games with you. The guy in the jester looking outfit, looks really cool too!

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
I haven't played it, but it does look cool! (I've played 7,8,9 and a bit of 1&2, and the Monster Hunting game back in the day. I haven't beaten any of them. lol)

The girl in the lime green outfit, has such a nice outfit, and those boots are to die for. You can tell, she ain't playin' games with you. The guy in the jester looking outfit, looks really cool too!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 1st, 2019, 05:39 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
The girl would be Jade. The fabulously handsome man your talking about would be Silvando who is my favorite; besides Erick who I think is just dreamy. Whistle

I think you'd like it, more so since you get to recruit random travelers to your group (up to 5 that are known & one unknown), as well as get into a deep story for the world & as you get into the world each character. Also it has TWO different scenario endings!! :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 1st, 2019, 05:39 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
The girl would be Jade. The fabulously handsome man your talking about would be Silvando who is my favorite; besides Erick who I think is just dreamy. Whistle

I think you'd like it, more so since you get to recruit random travelers to your group (up to 5 that are known & one unknown), as well as get into a deep story for the world & as you get into the world each character. Also it has TWO different scenario endings!! :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Welp; Dragon Quest XI: S Definitive Edition Demo is now availible as a download on the Nintendo Switch for those interested trying it out. So far; it seems to run better (without any hickups) on the Switch then the PS4 version that had skips with the opening. This verion's opening is flawless & plays very well (from what I can tell). Can't play in 2D mode though; just 3D atmo & omg you can tell that the sound was redone because the muisc sounds so much better.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Welp; Dragon Quest XI: S Definitive Edition Demo is now availible as a download on the Nintendo Switch for those interested trying it out. So far; it seems to run better (without any hickups) on the Switch then the PS4 version that had skips with the opening. This verion's opening is flawless & plays very well (from what I can tell). Can't play in 2D mode though; just 3D atmo & omg you can tell that the sound was redone because the muisc sounds so much better.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh shoot I forgot about that! Though I totally have the full game for PS4 so I have no excuse to not play either now LOL I'm glad to hear the game runs really well on Switch, though.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh shoot I forgot about that! Though I totally have the full game for PS4 so I have no excuse to not play either now LOL I'm glad to hear the game runs really well on Switch, though.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
The demo is about 8 hours long from what most people on Twitter have reported who played it, which isn't to bad at all impo.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
The demo is about 8 hours long from what most people on Twitter have reported who played it, which isn't to bad at all impo.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
So I bought the Definitive Edition & have to say that when you play it that you get extra story for: Silvando, Jade, Erik, & Rab. It was very interesting what stories were added & from how it seems an older area I know from the PS4 version was updated & new spots were added.

I have really enjoyed the DE with all the new stories & seeing the extra content for the characters.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
So I bought the Definitive Edition & have to say that when you play it that you get extra story for: Silvando, Jade, Erik, & Rab. It was very interesting what stories were added & from how it seems an older area I know from the PS4 version was updated & new spots were added.

I have really enjoyed the DE with all the new stories & seeing the extra content for the characters.

King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Makes me wish I'd waited to get the Switch version. Though a lot of people on twitter have been asking for the release of the extra content to the PS4 & PC. I wish them luck.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Makes me wish I'd waited to get the Switch version. Though a lot of people on twitter have been asking for the release of the extra content to the PS4 & PC. I wish them luck.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
There is a ton of new content for the hero's in the game. There's also the added addition of the 3DS version of the game where you can swap over & play it in 2D. With the extra content it's made the game even longer (I feel). So if you really enjoyed the PS4 version, you'll love the extra content that the Definitive Edition adds impo.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
There is a ton of new content for the hero's in the game. There's also the added addition of the 3DS version of the game where you can swap over & play it in 2D. With the extra content it's made the game even longer (I feel). So if you really enjoyed the PS4 version, you'll love the extra content that the Definitive Edition adds impo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 113 11,921 Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Death end re;Quest Dragon Lord 0 3,092 Jul 8th, 2018, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord