Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Octopath Traveler

Finished everyone's Chapter 3, done some side quests and some optional dungeons I missed. I still believe there's more I've missed too, since I did Tomb of the Imperator yesterday, with all characters early level 40's when it was a 35 recommended dungeon. Want to find one now that has a higher recommendation so I can have a bit of a challenge. Other than the, er, other special classes dungeons I've not been to yet. Travelled to every Chapter 4 location without the designated character just to see what the towns were like beforehand. Like how Wispermill, Everhold and Riverford has that music of something mysterious, dark and/or shady is going on. Especially Wispermill after Scrutinising all the townspeople I could. XD

My party was like this with Secondary Classes - Cyrus (Merchant for SP Saver then Cleric), Tressa (Hunter), Ophilia (Scholar now Apothecary), H'annit (Dancer), Therion (Warrior), Alfyn (Theif now Scholar), Primrose (Merchant), Olberic (Apothecary now Thief)

About to do Cyrus' Chapter 4. Then will do one of these; Forest of No Return, new class dungeon or another character's Chapter 4.

Tekken 7

Thursday. Downloaded Negan and Julia, tried out Negan then not much else after. Kinda lost interest in playing Tekken 7 now until I get PS+ again or some other announcement is made (if any). Negan does look fun from watching other players though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Octopath Traveler

Finished everyone's Chapter 3, done some side quests and some optional dungeons I missed. I still believe there's more I've missed too, since I did Tomb of the Imperator yesterday, with all characters early level 40's when it was a 35 recommended dungeon. Want to find one now that has a higher recommendation so I can have a bit of a challenge. Other than the, er, other special classes dungeons I've not been to yet. Travelled to every Chapter 4 location without the designated character just to see what the towns were like beforehand. Like how Wispermill, Everhold and Riverford has that music of something mysterious, dark and/or shady is going on. Especially Wispermill after Scrutinising all the townspeople I could. XD

My party was like this with Secondary Classes - Cyrus (Merchant for SP Saver then Cleric), Tressa (Hunter), Ophilia (Scholar now Apothecary), H'annit (Dancer), Therion (Warrior), Alfyn (Theif now Scholar), Primrose (Merchant), Olberic (Apothecary now Thief)

About to do Cyrus' Chapter 4. Then will do one of these; Forest of No Return, new class dungeon or another character's Chapter 4.

Tekken 7

Thursday. Downloaded Negan and Julia, tried out Negan then not much else after. Kinda lost interest in playing Tekken 7 now until I get PS+ again or some other announcement is made (if any). Negan does look fun from watching other players though.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Dragon Quest XI PlayStation 4: I'm as far as saving to head out to Dundrisil ruins. I know I'm replaying DXI, but KH3 kind of bummed me out when Cloud didn't show up like he usually did in the Olympus world. D:
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Dragon Quest XI PlayStation 4: I'm as far as saving to head out to Dundrisil ruins. I know I'm replaying DXI, but KH3 kind of bummed me out when Cloud didn't show up like he usually did in the Olympus world. D:
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Octopath Traveler

Slowly going through Chapter 4 now. Currently about to face Alfyn's boss when I next play, and only have Primrose and Olberic's to do afterwards. I seemed to do these in a random order, I was originally going to leave Tressa's to last as it wasn't the most seemingly important one, and would've been better story-ish wise (as in my headcanon she'd be able to write down everyone else's story in her diary too, or at least the areas those chapters took place in XD ). With H'annit we caught a level 9 Beast, which I was pleased with.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Octopath Traveler

Slowly going through Chapter 4 now. Currently about to face Alfyn's boss when I next play, and only have Primrose and Olberic's to do afterwards. I seemed to do these in a random order, I was originally going to leave Tressa's to last as it wasn't the most seemingly important one, and would've been better story-ish wise (as in my headcanon she'd be able to write down everyone else's story in her diary too, or at least the areas those chapters took place in XD ). With H'annit we caught a level 9 Beast, which I was pleased with.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition PlayStation 4

Wrapped up all the side quests I can finish pre-post game. Now I'm heading into the final dungeon to wrap up the main game so I can finally start digging into the post-game. Looking forward to the always fun 200-Man Melee on terrible characters like Karol and Judith.

Azur Lane [Android]

I'm glad no one in the Azur Lane community knows what I did the other day. So, there's these two characters you can get from Chapter 3-4 (Akagi and Kaga) who are extremely rare drops and most people have to farm that level for several months before they can get both of them. Well, I had started farming it about a week and a half to two weeks ago, and on Monday I got Akagi to drop. Then within the same hour, I got a second Akagi to drop. THEN about four hours later, I got Kaga. So what takes most players MONTHS of farming to get, I got in the span of five hours after a week and a half of farming. If Azur Lane players knew how good of luck I had getting these two, they'd probably want to kill me. Not that I'm complaining, I got two of the best girls in the game while barely putting much effort into it at all. Now I can pair them up with Amagi and watch as the three sisters wreck havoc on the game!

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

Not much going on here. The Awakening system released, which is a system that powers up older characters to get them back up to par with other characters in the game. Though it was pretty pointless because they also unnerfed the NieR units, so 2B, A2 and 9S are back to their original strength that they had in the Japanese version of the game and now everyone is just using them instead. I thought about Awakening my Maria, but decided against it. I'll wait for a character I love, like Millie or Rena, to get their Awakenings and go with them. Speaking of Rena, the Bridal Banners are happening now. First two were Bride Maria and Bride Nel, neither of which I care about, but the second pair of them come out on Tuesday. Bride Rena is one of them, and I am 100% going to go hard for her (she'll go great with my maxed out Rena and maxed out Cat Rena). Hopefully I can get her without having to resort to buying any gems. Then after I get her, it'll be time to start saving up for the Summer Banners, because we'll be getting Summer Millie this time around and I also will do everything possible to get her. :3
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition PlayStation 4

Wrapped up all the side quests I can finish pre-post game. Now I'm heading into the final dungeon to wrap up the main game so I can finally start digging into the post-game. Looking forward to the always fun 200-Man Melee on terrible characters like Karol and Judith.

Azur Lane [Android]

I'm glad no one in the Azur Lane community knows what I did the other day. So, there's these two characters you can get from Chapter 3-4 (Akagi and Kaga) who are extremely rare drops and most people have to farm that level for several months before they can get both of them. Well, I had started farming it about a week and a half to two weeks ago, and on Monday I got Akagi to drop. Then within the same hour, I got a second Akagi to drop. THEN about four hours later, I got Kaga. So what takes most players MONTHS of farming to get, I got in the span of five hours after a week and a half of farming. If Azur Lane players knew how good of luck I had getting these two, they'd probably want to kill me. Not that I'm complaining, I got two of the best girls in the game while barely putting much effort into it at all. Now I can pair them up with Amagi and watch as the three sisters wreck havoc on the game!

Star Ocean: Anamnesis [Android]

Not much going on here. The Awakening system released, which is a system that powers up older characters to get them back up to par with other characters in the game. Though it was pretty pointless because they also unnerfed the NieR units, so 2B, A2 and 9S are back to their original strength that they had in the Japanese version of the game and now everyone is just using them instead. I thought about Awakening my Maria, but decided against it. I'll wait for a character I love, like Millie or Rena, to get their Awakenings and go with them. Speaking of Rena, the Bridal Banners are happening now. First two were Bride Maria and Bride Nel, neither of which I care about, but the second pair of them come out on Tuesday. Bride Rena is one of them, and I am 100% going to go hard for her (she'll go great with my maxed out Rena and maxed out Cat Rena). Hopefully I can get her without having to resort to buying any gems. Then after I get her, it'll be time to start saving up for the Summer Banners, because we'll be getting Summer Millie this time around and I also will do everything possible to get her. :3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 4th, 2019, 06:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Travelled to every Chapter 4 location without the designated character just to see what the towns were like beforehand. Like how Wispermill, Everhold and Riverford has that music of something mysterious, dark and/or shady is going on. Especially Wispermill after Scrutinising all the townspeople I could. XD
I know it's redundant now, but you can enter a Chapter 4 area with that respective character and simply opt out of continuing their story at the current time. Wink

@Queen: Did you drop KH3 because of that or did you just decide to start up another game to help alleviate the disappointment?

Resident Evil 4 (PS4)
Decided to play through this since I have it and it's been a while since I last played RE4. After finishing the main campaign, I've decided I like this game more than REmake 2. While the latter has good atmosphere, RE4 beats it for me in terms of gameplay and content.

Hitman 2 (PS4)
Did the current elusive target and got silent assassin ranking on it. I took out all of the nearby bodyguards and sabotaged a gas lamp that she walks by while smoking a cigarette so that she blew herself up in an accident kill. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 4th, 2019, 06:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Travelled to every Chapter 4 location without the designated character just to see what the towns were like beforehand. Like how Wispermill, Everhold and Riverford has that music of something mysterious, dark and/or shady is going on. Especially Wispermill after Scrutinising all the townspeople I could. XD
I know it's redundant now, but you can enter a Chapter 4 area with that respective character and simply opt out of continuing their story at the current time. Wink

@Queen: Did you drop KH3 because of that or did you just decide to start up another game to help alleviate the disappointment?

Resident Evil 4 (PS4)
Decided to play through this since I have it and it's been a while since I last played RE4. After finishing the main campaign, I've decided I like this game more than REmake 2. While the latter has good atmosphere, RE4 beats it for me in terms of gameplay and content.

Hitman 2 (PS4)
Did the current elusive target and got silent assassin ranking on it. I took out all of the nearby bodyguards and sabotaged a gas lamp that she walks by while smoking a cigarette so that she blew herself up in an accident kill. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So I actually recently got Death Road to Canada on my NIntendo Switch and I have to say I love this game! It so quirky and fun even as a single player experience it is a blast! My favorite "special character" so far has to be the anime fan girl it just the perfect representation of absurdity and weeaboo in the game.

Basically this character is based on sailor moon and has the suffix chan added to their name and everyday they get more and more anime eventually their face starts to deform and they literally explode due to anime overload! The best part is you can create a custom character witht he anime fan trait...and at max moral they turn into the anime girl....but its also technically suicide because the only way to stop them from exploding is a random event happening that puts 99 days on their timer.

Their is so many fun reference and the absurdity is great I actually played it all the way down to my trip to Disney and been playing through a few runs I actually manage to get my first win on normal mode today! I definitely recommend it. XD

The progression + horse + gnome
[Image: 68e588e640b73bc769b0d4cbca4c0f2abc1465ee.png]
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So I actually recently got Death Road to Canada on my NIntendo Switch and I have to say I love this game! It so quirky and fun even as a single player experience it is a blast! My favorite "special character" so far has to be the anime fan girl it just the perfect representation of absurdity and weeaboo in the game.

Basically this character is based on sailor moon and has the suffix chan added to their name and everyday they get more and more anime eventually their face starts to deform and they literally explode due to anime overload! The best part is you can create a custom character witht he anime fan trait...and at max moral they turn into the anime girl....but its also technically suicide because the only way to stop them from exploding is a random event happening that puts 99 days on their timer.

Their is so many fun reference and the absurdity is great I actually played it all the way down to my trip to Disney and been playing through a few runs I actually manage to get my first win on normal mode today! I definitely recommend it. XD

The progression + horse + gnome
[Image: 68e588e640b73bc769b0d4cbca4c0f2abc1465ee.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Octopath Traveler

Doing more side stories. Also starting to do the optional caves I've missed, namely paths to Chapter 4 locations since I beelined to them to minimise enemy encounters when I was slightly under leveled, then forgot about them when quick travelling. XD Shrines I knew to avoid at the levels I was at, but attempted the Warmaster/Warbringer (I swear my version said Warbringer) and was close to winning when Winnehild did me in completely with her War Cry attack. Didn't make sure I had one or two armour points to break her, then I would've. Dang it. Will try and get all my party to have Saving Grace as a skill at least next time.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Octopath Traveler

Doing more side stories. Also starting to do the optional caves I've missed, namely paths to Chapter 4 locations since I beelined to them to minimise enemy encounters when I was slightly under leveled, then forgot about them when quick travelling. XD Shrines I knew to avoid at the levels I was at, but attempted the Warmaster/Warbringer (I swear my version said Warbringer) and was close to winning when Winnehild did me in completely with her War Cry attack. Didn't make sure I had one or two armour points to break her, then I would've. Dang it. Will try and get all my party to have Saving Grace as a skill at least next time.
Melanie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 106
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I still love this game, and it's so nostalgic for me, since I first played Red Rescue Team in 2006. It might be my favorite PMD game, and I play the main story over and over. This time, I beat Articuno and Moltres, who were ridiculously easy, recruited Absol, and made it close to where you meet Ninetales. I still have a lot of fun with this game, even though it's super easy. On this playthrough, I'm a Skitty and my partner is a Pikachu. I like playing as different combinations of Pokémon for different playthroughs.
Melanie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 106
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. I still love this game, and it's so nostalgic for me, since I first played Red Rescue Team in 2006. It might be my favorite PMD game, and I play the main story over and over. This time, I beat Articuno and Moltres, who were ridiculously easy, recruited Absol, and made it close to where you meet Ninetales. I still have a lot of fun with this game, even though it's super easy. On this playthrough, I'm a Skitty and my partner is a Pikachu. I like playing as different combinations of Pokémon for different playthroughs.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Terraria. Not been doing anything *too* exciting in my current game: just moving my NPCs into my new home, and doing early preparations for the Wall of Flesh fight.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Terraria. Not been doing anything *too* exciting in my current game: just moving my NPCs into my new home, and doing early preparations for the Wall of Flesh fight.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Terraria (PC)
Been a long time since I played this, but somehow Shira and I decided we wanted to play in our world again and continue where we left off. Fun fact: we don't remember where we left off, what we were doing, how anything works, what anything does, and we're at the Lunatic Cultist boss fight. It didn't take long for us to both die to him and decide we need to re-educate ourselves about the game if we want to have a hope at playing competently so far in. ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Terraria (PC)
Been a long time since I played this, but somehow Shira and I decided we wanted to play in our world again and continue where we left off. Fun fact: we don't remember where we left off, what we were doing, how anything works, what anything does, and we're at the Lunatic Cultist boss fight. It didn't take long for us to both die to him and decide we need to re-educate ourselves about the game if we want to have a hope at playing competently so far in. ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization V

Still playing my game as the Celts. There hasn't been much Food in my tundra wastelands, so my cities haven't been growing as large as I would like them to, and I'm struggling to keep pace.

I am hanging in there, though: I'm 4th in total score (out of 10), and I'm at least keeping pace with the leaders (if not moving towards them).
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Civilization V

Still playing my game as the Celts. There hasn't been much Food in my tundra wastelands, so my cities haven't been growing as large as I would like them to, and I'm struggling to keep pace.

I am hanging in there, though: I'm 4th in total score (out of 10), and I'm at least keeping pace with the leaders (if not moving towards them).
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Who are the leaders in your game, Kyng?

Yoshi's Crafted World:

After trying out the floor demo at PAX, I've been absolutely dying to get my hands on this, finally. Been catching trihex's preliminary runs of the title so far and that's just made my urge worse. So far so good. Just wish the game had more than just 3 fucking jingles. The soundtrack is almost as terrible as Yoshi's New Island. Thank god Nintendo at least recognized a kazoo was not a viable instrument for music.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Who are the leaders in your game, Kyng?

Yoshi's Crafted World:

After trying out the floor demo at PAX, I've been absolutely dying to get my hands on this, finally. Been catching trihex's preliminary runs of the title so far and that's just made my urge worse. So far so good. Just wish the game had more than just 3 fucking jingles. The soundtrack is almost as terrible as Yoshi's New Island. Thank god Nintendo at least recognized a kazoo was not a viable instrument for music.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yoshi's Crafted World [Switch] Got my second gem. Now for the other ones I'm missing.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yoshi's Crafted World [Switch] Got my second gem. Now for the other ones I'm missing.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Enter The Gungeon (NS)
Been trying to get through my current run, but so far the game has crashed five times so I have to keep restarting the floor! I gave up when the game crashed the instant I cleared the first room. I'll wait for whether it's a bug for A Farewell To Arms that needs fixing.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Enter The Gungeon (NS)
Been trying to get through my current run, but so far the game has crashed five times so I have to keep restarting the floor! I gave up when the game crashed the instant I cleared the first room. I'll wait for whether it's a bug for A Farewell To Arms that needs fixing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,242 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface