Bethesda @ E3 2018
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Oh it'll still have problems. But at least they're evidently trying to minimise the amount of them before it launches.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Oh it'll still have problems. But at least they're evidently trying to minimise the amount of them before it launches.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Implying Bethesda
Implying Game breaking bug free

yeah I will not bet on those odds

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Implying Bethesda
Implying Game breaking bug free

yeah I will not bet on those odds
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The cringe thing about the whole briefing was the confusing band starting things off. Everyone one in the audience had the look of wtf is going on. Just like everyone watching did Iimagine. XD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The cringe thing about the whole briefing was the confusing band starting things off. Everyone one in the audience had the look of wtf is going on. Just like everyone watching did Iimagine. XD
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 11th, 2018, 09:18 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

And that is Andrew WK for you.

And this is another reason why I pay little attention to E3.

At lease the audio I heard from the event was butchered to hell and sounded like something was screwing around with the levels.

But studio-quility "Get Ready To Die" is a decent song, the juxtaposition of the opening "Oh shit is this one of those bronie songs?" Until you get to the lyrics...

Maybe more fitting if they wanted to troll before DOOM

Oh actually if they went the original Doom route show a picture of Doomguy's bunny then show it dead from the demons.

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Daisy

I think that would have worked better actually... There is only two things Doomguy loves his pet rabbit and RIPPING AND TEARING HELLSPAWN, and the hellspawn has just killed Daisy....

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 11th, 2018, 09:18 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

And that is Andrew WK for you.

And this is another reason why I pay little attention to E3.

At lease the audio I heard from the event was butchered to hell and sounded like something was screwing around with the levels.

But studio-quility "Get Ready To Die" is a decent song, the juxtaposition of the opening "Oh shit is this one of those bronie songs?" Until you get to the lyrics...

Maybe more fitting if they wanted to troll before DOOM

Oh actually if they went the original Doom route show a picture of Doomguy's bunny then show it dead from the demons.

http://doom.wikia.com/wiki/Daisy

I think that would have worked better actually... There is only two things Doomguy loves his pet rabbit and RIPPING AND TEARING HELLSPAWN, and the hellspawn has just killed Daisy....
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Jun 11th, 2018, 06:34 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I doubt they'll do any type of beta for TES6 though, since that's a single-player game and they probably don't care about it working as intended as much as they do a multiplayer game.

I also hope that they vastly improve on the combat. Skyrim's combat is so bad. Though I honestly do not have much hope for them actually coming up with a half-decent combat system, so we'll probably just get more boring, shallow combat.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Jun 11th, 2018, 06:34 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I doubt they'll do any type of beta for TES6 though, since that's a single-player game and they probably don't care about it working as intended as much as they do a multiplayer game.

I also hope that they vastly improve on the combat. Skyrim's combat is so bad. Though I honestly do not have much hope for them actually coming up with a half-decent combat system, so we'll probably just get more boring, shallow combat.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, I expect if Fallout 76 wasn't an online focused game, there wouldn't be a beta test at all. I expect it's more to test servers and anything exploitable than just random bugs happening that won't really impact one player more than another.

It also turns out that the solo part of Fallout 76 isn't playing without other players. It's just playing by yourself. There's also no NPC's apparently, so I don't expect this game to have any plot besides "Everyone in Vault 76 goes out to rebuild or kill each other. The End."
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, I expect if Fallout 76 wasn't an online focused game, there wouldn't be a beta test at all. I expect it's more to test servers and anything exploitable than just random bugs happening that won't really impact one player more than another.

It also turns out that the solo part of Fallout 76 isn't playing without other players. It's just playing by yourself. There's also no NPC's apparently, so I don't expect this game to have any plot besides "Everyone in Vault 76 goes out to rebuild or kill each other. The End."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase - June 12, 2022 Moonface 13 2,861 Jun 16th, 2022, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Xbox & Bethesda @ E3 2021 Moonface 5 2,727 Jun 13th, 2021, 10:16 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Microsoft Buys Bethesda for $7.5 Billion Moonface 15 6,818 Mar 11th, 2021, 06:21 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Bethesda @ E3 2019 Moonface 2 3,510 Jun 10th, 2019, 10:25 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  2018 in Gaming Moonface 10 8,541 Mar 24th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL