Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

There's a lot of info on the webpage linked, but basically you pay $15 plz to move 6,000 Pokémon into HOME. Its free for the first month from what I've been reading, but you can only move 30 Pokemon at a time. 

Paid Tiers: 1 Month: $2.99, 3 months $4.99, & a Year: $15.99 oof.

The GTS has been moved to Pokemon HOME & before it was free but now you're paying for it: literally. =_=" There are a lot more features which is nice like room trade, wonder box & other niceties.

Still, the info is in the Twitter post above. I just posted what I thought was relevant.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

There's a lot of info on the webpage linked, but basically you pay $15 plz to move 6,000 Pokémon into HOME. Its free for the first month from what I've been reading, but you can only move 30 Pokemon at a time. 

Paid Tiers: 1 Month: $2.99, 3 months $4.99, & a Year: $15.99 oof.

The GTS has been moved to Pokemon HOME & before it was free but now you're paying for it: literally. =_=" There are a lot more features which is nice like room trade, wonder box & other niceties.

Still, the info is in the Twitter post above. I just posted what I thought was relevant.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh nice! I'll look into this in a bit, queen, thanks for the quick write-up! Smile

Wondering what happens if you cancel the sub? I forget what happened when you did so with Pokemon Bank Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh nice! I'll look into this in a bit, queen, thanks for the quick write-up! Smile

Wondering what happens if you cancel the sub? I forget what happened when you did so with Pokemon Bank Hmm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 29th, 2020, 06:19 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
If I'm not mistaken you had a period of time where your Pokemon would be kept but if the subscription wasn't renewed they would eventually be deleted. I doubt they would let you keep everything in there without a subscription for an unlimited time because you could just pay for when you intend to actually handle your Pokemon, and then just keep your subscription cancelled during any other time.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 29th, 2020, 06:19 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
If I'm not mistaken you had a period of time where your Pokemon would be kept but if the subscription wasn't renewed they would eventually be deleted. I doubt they would let you keep everything in there without a subscription for an unlimited time because you could just pay for when you intend to actually handle your Pokemon, and then just keep your subscription cancelled during any other time.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
With Pokemon Bank your Pokemon would be there for a year & if you didn't renew bye-bye babies. Still a years grace period was nice. Idk if the grace period for Pokemon HOME will be as generous. Still, we'll see.

Oh yea if you also play Pokemon Go, there's plans to impliment moving Pokemon from Go to Home, but its "in future plans to do so" with no info on when that will be exactly, atmo.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
With Pokemon Bank your Pokemon would be there for a year & if you didn't renew bye-bye babies. Still a years grace period was nice. Idk if the grace period for Pokemon HOME will be as generous. Still, we'll see.

Oh yea if you also play Pokemon Go, there's plans to impliment moving Pokemon from Go to Home, but its "in future plans to do so" with no info on when that will be exactly, atmo.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ah, yeah hopefully they'll offer that same grace period for HOME as well.

I find it interesting that you can trade Pokemon from Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee to Home, but once they're in Sword/Shield, they can't go back to their original games. Their must be some unique code they made for those Pokemon, probably the candies and such, that make it hard to translate moving back into that game or something. Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ah, yeah hopefully they'll offer that same grace period for HOME as well.

I find it interesting that you can trade Pokemon from Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee to Home, but once they're in Sword/Shield, they can't go back to their original games. Their must be some unique code they made for those Pokemon, probably the candies and such, that make it hard to translate moving back into that game or something. Hmm
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Well once you moved the Pokemon from Red or Blue from the 3DS you had to 'transfer them over' using the transfer tool to get those Pokemon from the earlier games that were released onto the 3DS into the Bank. So it doesn't surprise me none that the Pokemon from Let's Go can only go forward into Sw/Sld but not backwards.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Well once you moved the Pokemon from Red or Blue from the 3DS you had to 'transfer them over' using the transfer tool to get those Pokemon from the earlier games that were released onto the 3DS into the Bank. So it doesn't surprise me none that the Pokemon from Let's Go can only go forward into Sw/Sld but not backwards.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
They might also get data attached to them relating to Dynamax and stuff that would be lost if they were moved back into a game lacking that data. Sw/Sh also had moves removed that might be present in Go, or new moves that again are not present in Go and would create a problem.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
They might also get data attached to them relating to Dynamax and stuff that would be lost if they were moved back into a game lacking that data. Sw/Sh also had moves removed that might be present in Go, or new moves that again are not present in Go and would create a problem.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon HOME has JUST released!

AND: there's an update for the 3DS!!

HOME is also available to download for: iOS & Android.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokemon HOME has JUST released!

AND: there's an update for the 3DS!!

HOME is also available to download for: iOS & Android.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That new professor Grand Oak has an interesting design. Not sure how I feel about the glasses, but I do like that they have the appearance of arrows which probably symbolises how Home is used to transfer Pokemon back and forth.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That new professor Grand Oak has an interesting design. Not sure how I feel about the glasses, but I do like that they have the appearance of arrows which probably symbolises how Home is used to transfer Pokemon back and forth.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
My exact thought when I saw Professor Grand Oak;
[Image: giphy.gif]