I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I figured I would be the one to remake this as the resident Splatoon fan.

Come here to talk about Splatoon 1 & 2 because lets face it Splatoon 1 is kinda dead and it all about Splatoon 2.

July 31st will be getting access to the octoexpansion and I am excited for it!

Has any of you picked it up lately? Smile

coughthetwolovebirbsoftheforumimlookingatyoucough
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I figured I would be the one to remake this as the resident Splatoon fan.

Come here to talk about Splatoon 1 & 2 because lets face it Splatoon 1 is kinda dead and it all about Splatoon 2.

July 31st will be getting access to the octoexpansion and I am excited for it!

Has any of you picked it up lately? Smile

coughthetwolovebirbsoftheforumimlookingatyoucough
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I'm pretty sure no one else own it yet, but I'm still going to post this here. Currently for the Splatoon World Tournament at E3 they are releasing an in-game T-shirt for the event.

To get it simply look into your new feed for the the Splatoon official news channel on there and find the announcement for the shirt and click Gear up! I already got mine. Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I'm pretty sure no one else own it yet, but I'm still going to post this here. Currently for the Splatoon World Tournament at E3 they are releasing an in-game T-shirt for the event.

To get it simply look into your new feed for the the Splatoon official news channel on there and find the announcement for the shirt and click Gear up! I already got mine. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just switched on Nintendo, and at the Splatoon World Championships, this was announced:

The Octo Expansion will be available starting tomorrow evening in the US, and 14th in Japan. Other areas is between these two dates. Didn't catch which days though. Also, amiibos for Octoling Girl, Boy and Squid have been made. Release is planned for this year.

[Image: splatoon-2-octoling-amiibo-1-656x369.jpg]
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just switched on Nintendo, and at the Splatoon World Championships, this was announced:

The Octo Expansion will be available starting tomorrow evening in the US, and 14th in Japan. Other areas is between these two dates. Didn't catch which days though. Also, amiibos for Octoling Girl, Boy and Squid have been made. Release is planned for this year.

[Image: splatoon-2-octoling-amiibo-1-656x369.jpg]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
:O All of your E3 sins Nintendo have now been forgiven...but we better get AC next time. <.<
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
:O All of your E3 sins Nintendo have now been forgiven...but we better get AC next time. <.<
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I came across this cool thing on Twitter where someone made a whole project for a Splatoon 3 concept and wanted to share it with everyone! Grin

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1155016572693557248
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I came across this cool thing on Twitter where someone made a whole project for a Splatoon 3 concept and wanted to share it with everyone! Grin

https://twitter.com/i/moments/1155016572693557248
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly their ideas look so good I wish that Nintendo would hire them for Spaltoon 3! XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly their ideas look so good I wish that Nintendo would hire them for Spaltoon 3! XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 13th, 2019, 01:30 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I think it's good enough that you could fool someone into thinking it's legitimate if they didn't know any better. Even the logo design fits perfectly.

I also like how they have a backstory to everything. I haven't read it all yet, but it goes so in-depth that you may as well be reading an official concept art book. The Reef Barrier special is also ingenious and something I'd love to see actually become a thing (although I'd like to see all of this be a thing).

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 13th, 2019, 01:30 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I think it's good enough that you could fool someone into thinking it's legitimate if they didn't know any better. Even the logo design fits perfectly.

I also like how they have a backstory to everything. I haven't read it all yet, but it goes so in-depth that you may as well be reading an official concept art book. The Reef Barrier special is also ingenious and something I'd love to see actually become a thing (although I'd like to see all of this be a thing).
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
This game series has intrigued me quite a bit as I've never actually played any of them.

I kinda wish they would have remade the first one for the Switch instead of jumping right into a second one.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
This game series has intrigued me quite a bit as I've never actually played any of them.

I kinda wish they would have remade the first one for the Switch instead of jumping right into a second one.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 1st, 2020, 08:15 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
As far as I'm aware there is nothing the first game has that wasn't in the second, except maybe for some of the maps. Plus all the content drops for the original Splatoon had finished two years before Splatoon 2 released, and the last event in the original game was used to develop the second game.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 1st, 2020, 08:15 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
As far as I'm aware there is nothing the first game has that wasn't in the second, except maybe for some of the maps. Plus all the content drops for the original Splatoon had finished two years before Splatoon 2 released, and the last event in the original game was used to develop the second game.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Splatoon 3 Announced
A new entry in the Splatoon series has been announced during today's Nintendo Direct, and will be releasing in 2022.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Splatoon 3 Announced
A new entry in the Splatoon series has been announced during today's Nintendo Direct, and will be releasing in 2022.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That was starting to look like a Splatoon adventure game at the beginning there. Wonder what the little companion does alongside the player, I take it it's a new feature or something. Maybe in the hub area as I didn't see anything in the 4v4 gameplay. Was the crab that looked like a weapon to set up, but obviously not the little guy. Or perhaps there will be a single player mode with it included.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That was starting to look like a Splatoon adventure game at the beginning there. Wonder what the little companion does alongside the player, I take it it's a new feature or something. Maybe in the hub area as I didn't see anything in the 4v4 gameplay. Was the crab that looked like a weapon to set up, but obviously not the little guy. Or perhaps there will be a single player mode with it included.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I expect there will be a single player mode, which I assume is the big reason to need to make a sequel. New maps and weapons feel like they could just be added as DLC, but on the other hand that relies on people buying them to keep matches balanced and not split the player pool apart across old and new maps. But I do hope there's a good amount of stuff added that feels like it would have to be in a sequel because Splatoon 2 couldn't work with it even if added for free.

I should really play Splatoon 2 though. Got a copy of it ages ago and I haven't even opened the case. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I expect there will be a single player mode, which I assume is the big reason to need to make a sequel. New maps and weapons feel like they could just be added as DLC, but on the other hand that relies on people buying them to keep matches balanced and not split the player pool apart across old and new maps. But I do hope there's a good amount of stuff added that feels like it would have to be in a sequel because Splatoon 2 couldn't work with it even if added for free.

I should really play Splatoon 2 though. Got a copy of it ages ago and I haven't even opened the case. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I was really shocked to hear that this was announced and this is the first time I watched the trailer and my current thoughts are, I love the new hairstyles and its cute and what does the little buddy do? I'm looking forward to seeing what they add to this mode and I hope they make the new story mode kinda similiar to the Octoling expansion that was really fun!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I was really shocked to hear that this was announced and this is the first time I watched the trailer and my current thoughts are, I love the new hairstyles and its cute and what does the little buddy do? I'm looking forward to seeing what they add to this mode and I hope they make the new story mode kinda similiar to the Octoling expansion that was really fun!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think for single player that buddy will be used to allow for co-op play. What it could do in mutiplayer though I have no idea.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think for single player that buddy will be used to allow for co-op play. What it could do in mutiplayer though I have no idea.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds actually really neat I would love to see that!

But does the buddy have anything to spray ink with though?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That sounds actually really neat I would love to see that!

But does the buddy have anything to spray ink with though?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 114 11,934 3 hours ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,982 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,451 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,270 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,845 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface