Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Binding of Isaac (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 8,462
Crash Bandicoot LittleBigPlanet Spyro The Dragon 
I don't think it needs to spray ink. It could be that it can be launched to higher places or get into small gaps. Making it spray ink wouldn't make it very different to the Inkling, and then I'd question why not just make it co-op with two Inklings instead if there isn't many differences?
[Image: 1lkp7H1.png]
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Binding of Isaac (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
I don't think it needs to spray ink. It could be that it can be launched to higher places or get into small gaps. Making it spray ink wouldn't make it very different to the Inkling, and then I'd question why not just make it co-op with two Inklings instead if there isn't many differences?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
XP: 4,455
Summer Meltdown (Shiny) Silent Hill Hastune Miku (Shiny) 
Thats true or maybe it ahs some mechanic where you switch places in story mode or it can be done co-operatively like getting into higher spots or tight places maybe? But a fully co-op inkling/octoling mode sounds like a lot of fun!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
XP: 4,455
Thats true or maybe it ahs some mechanic where you switch places in story mode or it can be done co-operatively like getting into higher spots or tight places maybe? But a fully co-op inkling/octoling mode sounds like a lot of fun!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Binding of Isaac (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Crash Bandicoot LittleBigPlanet Spyro The Dragon 
Splatoon 3 - Return of the Mammalians Trailer
A new trailer for Splatoon 3 was shown during todays Nintendo Direct, showing off some new weapons for the game and a look at the games single player story mode, where some very familiar faces will be lending a hand in Return of the Mammalians, where the Inklings’ world is about to get a lot hairier…

[Image: 1lkp7H1.png]
H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Binding of Isaac (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Splatoon 3 - Return of the Mammalians Trailer
A new trailer for Splatoon 3 was shown during todays Nintendo Direct, showing off some new weapons for the game and a look at the games single player story mode, where some very familiar faces will be lending a hand in Return of the Mammalians, where the Inklings’ world is about to get a lot hairier…

ShiraNoMai Offline
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Moderators
Currently Playing
Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary) | Pokémon Crystal
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 8,705
Rayman (Shiny) Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) Pokémon (Shiny) 
I really want to get into this game when it launches and not wait months later for it to die out to hardcore fans. It's really fun to play and I think it'd be a fun experience if we could all play as well ^_^
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Currently Playing
Halo: Combat Evolved (Anniversary) | Pokémon Crystal
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 8,705
I really want to get into this game when it launches and not wait months later for it to die out to hardcore fans. It's really fun to play and I think it'd be a fun experience if we could all play as well ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metroid (Series) Moonface 5 66 Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Uncharted (Series) Moonface 24 9,218 Nov 7th, 2021, 12:25 PM
Last Post: sbop
  Minecraft | The Wild Update Announced Moonface 36 12,903 Oct 19th, 2021, 10:36 PM
  LittleBigPlanet (Series) | PS3 Servers Shut Down Moonface 32 6,754 Sep 17th, 2021, 10:10 AM
  Dead Space (Series) WrestleRacer91 10 799 Sep 9th, 2021, 11:49 PM