Reflecting on 2023
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I meant to make this way closer to the start of the year, but ah well, I guess it gives everyone a bit of extra distance from which to reflect back on 2023 from. Tongue

So how was the year for you? Did anything in the year happen that you wanted to bring up again, whether it be personal to you or just something that happened in the wider world?

Looking back at a post I made at the start of 2023, I wouldn't say I really achieved the majority (or maybe even any) of those things last year but I'm also having a super hard time remembering everything that actually went on with me last year. I'm gonna need to go look at all my posts from the How Was Your Day/Week thread to see if I can jog my memory a bit. XD

I will however share something of worth which is my Twitch Recap 2023:
  • Hours Watched: 350
  • Distinct Days Visited: 260
  • Top Categories Watched:
    1. Super Mario World (Top 10%)
    2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Top 10%)
    3. Star Ocean: The Second Story R (Top 10%)
    4. Elden Ring
    5. Pikmin 4 (Top 10%)
  • Chats Sent: 242
  • Hype Trains Contributed To: 5
  • Most Watched Channel: BarbarousKing
    • Hours Watched: 239
    • Chats Sent: 98
    • Channel Points Earned: 121,531
    • Channel Points Spent: 95,010
  • Other Channels:
    • Smokaloke
      • Hours Watched: 90
      • Chats Sent: 133
I could list the other three channels Twitch gave me stats on, but it was only 4 or less hours in each of them so it doesn't feel worth bothering with those. I have no clue when I contributed to five hype trains because I'm sure those can only be contributed to with money, which I've never done unless one was happening when my subscription was automatically renewed and it counted that.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I meant to make this way closer to the start of the year, but ah well, I guess it gives everyone a bit of extra distance from which to reflect back on 2023 from. Tongue

So how was the year for you? Did anything in the year happen that you wanted to bring up again, whether it be personal to you or just something that happened in the wider world?

Looking back at a post I made at the start of 2023, I wouldn't say I really achieved the majority (or maybe even any) of those things last year but I'm also having a super hard time remembering everything that actually went on with me last year. I'm gonna need to go look at all my posts from the How Was Your Day/Week thread to see if I can jog my memory a bit. XD

I will however share something of worth which is my Twitch Recap 2023:
  • Hours Watched: 350
  • Distinct Days Visited: 260
  • Top Categories Watched:
    1. Super Mario World (Top 10%)
    2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Top 10%)
    3. Star Ocean: The Second Story R (Top 10%)
    4. Elden Ring
    5. Pikmin 4 (Top 10%)
  • Chats Sent: 242
  • Hype Trains Contributed To: 5
  • Most Watched Channel: BarbarousKing
    • Hours Watched: 239
    • Chats Sent: 98
    • Channel Points Earned: 121,531
    • Channel Points Spent: 95,010
  • Other Channels:
    • Smokaloke
      • Hours Watched: 90
      • Chats Sent: 133
I could list the other three channels Twitch gave me stats on, but it was only 4 or less hours in each of them so it doesn't feel worth bothering with those. I have no clue when I contributed to five hype trains because I'm sure those can only be contributed to with money, which I've never done unless one was happening when my subscription was automatically renewed and it counted that.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
2023 wound up being a year of downfall for me--a slow descent back into old habits through learned helplessness and the resurgence of my depression symptoms. A lot of the year was spent struggling to identify red flags as they cropped up and passing them off until they became too pressing to deal with, then hopelessness took over and the cycle repeated. This year is going to be spent restructuring that now that I've identified everything and am motivated purely on the fact I do not wish to live in my own self-squalor anymore because existence is miserable. There are things in life I want and if I want to attain any of that, I need to not be in the position I'm in now as a result of my neglect in 2023 so, there's that. LOL

I have some depressing Twitch stats so I don't know if I'll share those honestly ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
2023 wound up being a year of downfall for me--a slow descent back into old habits through learned helplessness and the resurgence of my depression symptoms. A lot of the year was spent struggling to identify red flags as they cropped up and passing them off until they became too pressing to deal with, then hopelessness took over and the cycle repeated. This year is going to be spent restructuring that now that I've identified everything and am motivated purely on the fact I do not wish to live in my own self-squalor anymore because existence is miserable. There are things in life I want and if I want to attain any of that, I need to not be in the position I'm in now as a result of my neglect in 2023 so, there's that. LOL

I have some depressing Twitch stats so I don't know if I'll share those honestly ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 12th, 2024, 05:26 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I mean you have Twitch playing all day every day you're at work so it isn't like your stats are going to be high because you were doing nothing in your free time but watching Twitch. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 12th, 2024, 05:26 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I mean you have Twitch playing all day every day you're at work so it isn't like your stats are going to be high because you were doing nothing in your free time but watching Twitch. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas/Holiday Season 2023 Moonface 20 1,085 Jan 5th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Spotify Wrapped/Your (Top) Songs of 2023 Moonface 3 283 Dec 3rd, 2023, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2023 Dragon Lord 5 356 Nov 27th, 2023, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Thanksgiving 2023 Moonface 10 588 Nov 24th, 2023, 09:52 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 3,089 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord