Early Access Palworld | Update v0.2.0.6 Details | Pokémon with guns
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 25th, 2024, 12:15 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Jan 23rd, 2024, 02:20 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jan 22nd, 2024, 07:37 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
What's nice is you can make your own custom world too. I just started a file it was interesting to see how I could customize my game play, so I did that. XD
By custom do you mean just the game rules or is the actual world generation able to be altered at all? What options are there? This is the first I'm hearing about any ways of getting to customize the game.
Basically, you can make it to where you can make things easier for yourself. Allow hard hitting on everything, high stamina, no dropping your loot or pals if you die, etc. I'll record myself setting up a new world on steam, so you get the gist. I need to anyway since playing on a server is finicky since it's been crashing a lot. Also, it's not my server, I'm on a community streamer server. It's been interesting but I hate dropping loot when I die. lol
Ah, so it's those sort of settings; I was curious if it was those and/or the type where you can lower the frequency of certain item drops or catch rates to make the game tougher on the survival aspect of things. Thanks for sharing. ^_^

So I'm sure most of you have heard about the drama this game has been generating, but if not the short and narrow is people accusing the game of stealing assets or using AI generation, and someone else made a mod that swaps out all the character models for Pokémon ones which got promptly taken down by Nintendo because 1) it was using assets ripped directly from the Switch games and 2) the mod creator was stupid enough to charge money for the mod which really got Nintendo knocking on their door. Well with all of that drama bringing up Pokémon in some manner, The Pokémon Company have actually put out a statement in response to Palworld:

The Pokémon Company Wrote:
Inquiries Regarding Other Companies’ Games

We have received many inquiries regarding another company’s game released in January 2024. We have not granted any permission for the use of Pokémon intellectual property or assets in that game. We intend to investigate and take appropriate measures to address any acts that infringe on intellectual property rights related to the Pokémon. We will continue to cherish and nurture each and every Pokémon and its world, and work to bring the world together through Pokémon in the future.

The Pokémon Company
Source: https://corporate.pokemon.co.jp/media/ne...l/335.html

Sounds like they've been getting swamped with messages about Palworld to the point they've had enough of people doing it. If Palworld was doing anything that infringes on Nintendo IP, it would've been swiftly dealt with already just like that mod I mentioned was. The developers of this game are located literally 5km from either TPC or Game Freak (I forget which it was) so Nintendo could probably knock on their doors with a legal document faster than they could send one via courier. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 25th, 2024, 12:15 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
(Jan 23rd, 2024, 02:20 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jan 22nd, 2024, 07:37 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
What's nice is you can make your own custom world too. I just started a file it was interesting to see how I could customize my game play, so I did that. XD
By custom do you mean just the game rules or is the actual world generation able to be altered at all? What options are there? This is the first I'm hearing about any ways of getting to customize the game.
Basically, you can make it to where you can make things easier for yourself. Allow hard hitting on everything, high stamina, no dropping your loot or pals if you die, etc. I'll record myself setting up a new world on steam, so you get the gist. I need to anyway since playing on a server is finicky since it's been crashing a lot. Also, it's not my server, I'm on a community streamer server. It's been interesting but I hate dropping loot when I die. lol
Ah, so it's those sort of settings; I was curious if it was those and/or the type where you can lower the frequency of certain item drops or catch rates to make the game tougher on the survival aspect of things. Thanks for sharing. ^_^

So I'm sure most of you have heard about the drama this game has been generating, but if not the short and narrow is people accusing the game of stealing assets or using AI generation, and someone else made a mod that swaps out all the character models for Pokémon ones which got promptly taken down by Nintendo because 1) it was using assets ripped directly from the Switch games and 2) the mod creator was stupid enough to charge money for the mod which really got Nintendo knocking on their door. Well with all of that drama bringing up Pokémon in some manner, The Pokémon Company have actually put out a statement in response to Palworld:

The Pokémon Company Wrote:
Inquiries Regarding Other Companies’ Games

We have received many inquiries regarding another company’s game released in January 2024. We have not granted any permission for the use of Pokémon intellectual property or assets in that game. We intend to investigate and take appropriate measures to address any acts that infringe on intellectual property rights related to the Pokémon. We will continue to cherish and nurture each and every Pokémon and its world, and work to bring the world together through Pokémon in the future.

The Pokémon Company
Source: https://corporate.pokemon.co.jp/media/ne...l/335.html

Sounds like they've been getting swamped with messages about Palworld to the point they've had enough of people doing it. If Palworld was doing anything that infringes on Nintendo IP, it would've been swiftly dealt with already just like that mod I mentioned was. The developers of this game are located literally 5km from either TPC or Game Freak (I forget which it was) so Nintendo could probably knock on their doors with a legal document faster than they could send one via courier. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I don't know if TPC actually thinks they have a legit shot at anything (they don't unless Palworld is using ripped models from the Pokemon games) or if they're so annoyed by the whining fanboys that they're just doing this so when it leads to nothing they can just be like, "See? There's nothing that can be done. Now shut the fuck up."

As you mentioned, if there was any grounds for legal action here, it would have been taken by now.

I do find it hilarious that Nintendo/Pokemon fanboys are malding so hard at Palworld that they need to cope by crying to TPC and thinking there's actually any chance in hell Palworld gets deleted because of it. I don't know if it's insecurity or just jealousy that Palworld provides an experience that Pokemon fans have been dreaming of for years. Mainly referring to an actually good open-world Pokemon experience that Scarlet and Violet miserably failed to provide. Not so much the survival/production line gameplay and the killing and eating of Pokemon (and apparently humans kek).

Can't wait for the rivers of tears when this does absolutely nothing and Palworld hits 10,000,000 sales (reported that they've now hit 7,000,000+).
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I don't know if TPC actually thinks they have a legit shot at anything (they don't unless Palworld is using ripped models from the Pokemon games) or if they're so annoyed by the whining fanboys that they're just doing this so when it leads to nothing they can just be like, "See? There's nothing that can be done. Now shut the fuck up."

As you mentioned, if there was any grounds for legal action here, it would have been taken by now.

I do find it hilarious that Nintendo/Pokemon fanboys are malding so hard at Palworld that they need to cope by crying to TPC and thinking there's actually any chance in hell Palworld gets deleted because of it. I don't know if it's insecurity or just jealousy that Palworld provides an experience that Pokemon fans have been dreaming of for years. Mainly referring to an actually good open-world Pokemon experience that Scarlet and Violet miserably failed to provide. Not so much the survival/production line gameplay and the killing and eating of Pokemon (and apparently humans kek).

Can't wait for the rivers of tears when this does absolutely nothing and Palworld hits 10,000,000 sales (reported that they've now hit 7,000,000+).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's weird that this game is causing a lot of outcry about copying Pokémon, yet I'm sure there are other games that have similarities to Pokémon and there are absolutely games that have similarities to other Nintendo IP such as Metroid, Zelda, and Mario but I've never seen any of those getting questioned as much as this game has been. Unsure

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's weird that this game is causing a lot of outcry about copying Pokémon, yet I'm sure there are other games that have similarities to Pokémon and there are absolutely games that have similarities to other Nintendo IP such as Metroid, Zelda, and Mario but I've never seen any of those getting questioned as much as this game has been. Unsure
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It's because the Pokemon fanbase suffers from rabid blind fanboyism and won't allow for even the slightest bit of criticism against anything Pokemon (See: The countless hoards defending Scarlet/Violet at launch despite the extremely glaring issues with the games). Palworld has exploded in popularity literally over night and while it's still no where near Pokemon numbers, they feel insecure and threatened by it since it's the first creature catching game that has even been able to remotely challenge them.

Then you have the idiots on Twatter who are like, "Durr but da anoomul aboose!", because they suffer from so much brain rot they can no longer realize there's a difference between a fictional animal in a game and a real life animal (and in most cases they'll champion for the fictional animals and not the real life animals). I'm sure some of them are in on the reporting to TPC because there's nothing else they can do to try and get the game taken down.

tl;dr version: Twitter idiots.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It's because the Pokemon fanbase suffers from rabid blind fanboyism and won't allow for even the slightest bit of criticism against anything Pokemon (See: The countless hoards defending Scarlet/Violet at launch despite the extremely glaring issues with the games). Palworld has exploded in popularity literally over night and while it's still no where near Pokemon numbers, they feel insecure and threatened by it since it's the first creature catching game that has even been able to remotely challenge them.

Then you have the idiots on Twatter who are like, "Durr but da anoomul aboose!", because they suffer from so much brain rot they can no longer realize there's a difference between a fictional animal in a game and a real life animal (and in most cases they'll champion for the fictional animals and not the real life animals). I'm sure some of them are in on the reporting to TPC because there's nothing else they can do to try and get the game taken down.

tl;dr version: Twitter idiots.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Unfortunately I have zero interest in PalWorld but I am amazed at how quickly it blew up. Damn, 7mil+ sales so far. No surprise some fool made a mod using Pokémon, just keep the two separate of goodness sake. Also no surprise about people crying about the success or whining of animal abuse too. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Unfortunately I have zero interest in PalWorld but I am amazed at how quickly it blew up. Damn, 7mil+ sales so far. No surprise some fool made a mod using Pokémon, just keep the two separate of goodness sake. Also no surprise about people crying about the success or whining of animal abuse too. XD
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
XP: 199
Someone gifted me this on steam, fun but confusing so far.
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 25th, 2024, 06:34 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Crying animal abuse about this game but not doing the same for Pokémon is also hypocritical considering B/W makes the concerns over treatment of Pokémon a key plot point if I'm not mistaken.

(Jan 26th, 2024, 12:33 PM)her Wrote:
I'm curious what you've found confusing. Not because I don't think you should be confused; I just don't know much about the game so I got intrigued by your statement. Unsure

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Crying animal abuse about this game but not doing the same for Pokémon is also hypocritical considering B/W makes the concerns over treatment of Pokémon a key plot point if I'm not mistaken.

I'm curious what you've found confusing. Not because I don't think you should be confused; I just don't know much about the game so I got intrigued by your statement. Unsure
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
(Jan 26th, 2024, 10:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I was playing on a server with friends who were further than me, so this may make my experience biased.

I felt very overwhelmed, the quests in the top right kinda just jumped from 0 to 100 real quick. I also don't really like quest-guiding game play in survival games, it feels quite overwhelming and makes me feel like I'm playing an MMORPG rather than something I can really work towards.
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she

I was playing on a server with friends who were further than me, so this may make my experience biased.

I felt very overwhelmed, the quests in the top right kinda just jumped from 0 to 100 real quick. I also don't really like quest-guiding game play in survival games, it feels quite overwhelming and makes me feel like I'm playing an MMORPG rather than something I can really work towards.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Huh, I didn't expect this game to have quests. At best it might have some in the very beginning to just function as a tutorial of sorts (i.e. gather wood, catch a Pal, etc.) and then just leave you to it, especially because the only "mission style" content the game has right now is the few boss battles against human NPC's.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Huh, I didn't expect this game to have quests. At best it might have some in the very beginning to just function as a tutorial of sorts (i.e. gather wood, catch a Pal, etc.) and then just leave you to it, especially because the only "mission style" content the game has right now is the few boss battles against human NPC's.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yea, your first quests are what you follow in order to lvl up. Such as you need to catch 5 sheep pals, then catch 30. Then you level up the base by making a pal bench so you can craft items to have extra pals following you. Stuff like that, and if you're starting the game later then everyone else it takes a while to get to the same level unless you have a friend helping you out.

Also yes, you can change the drops of items, pals spawns and etc. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yea, your first quests are what you follow in order to lvl up. Such as you need to catch 5 sheep pals, then catch 30. Then you level up the base by making a pal bench so you can craft items to have extra pals following you. Stuff like that, and if you're starting the game later then everyone else it takes a while to get to the same level unless you have a friend helping you out.

Also yes, you can change the drops of items, pals spawns and etc. :3
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

The big difference for a lot of people in this game it seems is that you can kill and eat Pals, where as in Pokemon, they're just fainting and not being killed. Of course you're right that people are hypocrites saying that Pokemon isn't "animal abuse" and Palworld is. As I mentioned before though, in the end it's just a bunch of terminally online retards who would rather fight more for the rights of pixels on a screen than actual real-life beings. Although PETA does complain about Pokemon constantly too, so at least they are consistent in being retarded.

The funny thing is, even if TPC won't delve into the idea, there's no way that humans don't eat Pokemon in that universe. I don't think the people in the Pokemon universe could live off of only Brock's famous jelly filled donuts.

Moderator: Second warning, please use a better word and not ableist slurs.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

The big difference for a lot of people in this game it seems is that you can kill and eat Pals, where as in Pokemon, they're just fainting and not being killed. Of course you're right that people are hypocrites saying that Pokemon isn't "animal abuse" and Palworld is. As I mentioned before though, in the end it's just a bunch of terminally online retards who would rather fight more for the rights of pixels on a screen than actual real-life beings. Although PETA does complain about Pokemon constantly too, so at least they are consistent in being retarded.

The funny thing is, even if TPC won't delve into the idea, there's no way that humans don't eat Pokemon in that universe. I don't think the people in the Pokemon universe could live off of only Brock's famous jelly filled donuts.

Moderator: Second warning, please use a better word and not ableist slurs.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I think it's silly how adults are crying over abuse for killing animated animals that don't exist for food in a survival; game when irl we slaughter all sorts of animals to be placed on grocery shelves. Which is fine but Jebus what hypocrites.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I think it's silly how adults are crying over abuse for killing animated animals that don't exist for food in a survival; game when irl we slaughter all sorts of animals to be placed on grocery shelves. Which is fine but Jebus what hypocrites.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've seen literally nothing about anyone crying over supposed animal abuse in this game, and exclusively only about how the game and it's devs are keen on borrowing heavily from Pokemon designs, and the dev's past history of doing similar things (i.e. Craftopia).
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've seen literally nothing about anyone crying over supposed animal abuse in this game, and exclusively only about how the game and it's devs are keen on borrowing heavily from Pokemon designs, and the dev's past history of doing similar things (i.e. Craftopia).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can't recall if I saw complaints about animal abuse but it's grasping at straws to pull that out for any game that involves attacking anything that isn't human, especially if the creatures are all fantasy based which for most games they are.

Since no one mentioned it yet I'm guessing most didn't hear of it, but apparently a lot of the talent agencies in Japan are telling their talent not to mention this game. I saw some people thinking this was Nintendo trying to silence talk about the game but it isn't; it's the talent agencies not wanting to get blacklisted by Nintendo for mentioning the game, which is silly because Nintendo really shouldn't have an excuse to do that but given their size I guess talent agencies would rather play paranoid and be certain they're in that companies good graces.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can't recall if I saw complaints about animal abuse but it's grasping at straws to pull that out for any game that involves attacking anything that isn't human, especially if the creatures are all fantasy based which for most games they are.

Since no one mentioned it yet I'm guessing most didn't hear of it, but apparently a lot of the talent agencies in Japan are telling their talent not to mention this game. I saw some people thinking this was Nintendo trying to silence talk about the game but it isn't; it's the talent agencies not wanting to get blacklisted by Nintendo for mentioning the game, which is silly because Nintendo really shouldn't have an excuse to do that but given their size I guess talent agencies would rather play paranoid and be certain they're in that companies good graces.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
You'd probably have to dig a bit at this point since the Palworld drama has died down, but Twitter had a lot of the usual suspects complaining about animal abuse (PETA, etc.).

Do you know which agencies are doing that? In the vTuber scene, it doesn't seem like Hololive has told any of their talents not to play the game. Unless they only told their Japanese talents not to talk about the game, but on the English side, I saw Gura streaming the game Saturday night and a couple of the other English talents I follow have played the game in the last 24 hours. Normally they have all of the branches follow the same guidelines since they all work for a Japanese company, so I can't imagine they'd let the English talents play it while forbidding the JP talents from doing the same.

The other big vTuber agency in Japan might have done it though, because they are cowards who cave to the slightest social pressure at the cost of treating their talents half-way decent. I guess there might be some smaller vTuber companies in Japan that may have done the same for fear of Nintendo strangle holding them due to the sheer difference in size/legal power. Though as you mentioned, Nintendo would have no good reason to blacklist any company for mentioning/playing Palworld.

I'm only familiar with the vTuber companies, so I don't know of any other talent agencies Japan has that may have told their employees to stop mentioning/playing the game. As I mentioned, of the vTuber companies, only Nijisanji are the ones who lack the balls to let their talents have fun instead of cowering at fear at the non-existent possibility of making another company mad (they fired one of their talents in 2023 just because Japanese baseball fans took a question she asked the wrong way and they whined hard enough at the company on Twitter to the point they fired her because they thought they'd lose their Baseball sponsorships if they didn't).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
You'd probably have to dig a bit at this point since the Palworld drama has died down, but Twitter had a lot of the usual suspects complaining about animal abuse (PETA, etc.).

Do you know which agencies are doing that? In the vTuber scene, it doesn't seem like Hololive has told any of their talents not to play the game. Unless they only told their Japanese talents not to talk about the game, but on the English side, I saw Gura streaming the game Saturday night and a couple of the other English talents I follow have played the game in the last 24 hours. Normally they have all of the branches follow the same guidelines since they all work for a Japanese company, so I can't imagine they'd let the English talents play it while forbidding the JP talents from doing the same.

The other big vTuber agency in Japan might have done it though, because they are cowards who cave to the slightest social pressure at the cost of treating their talents half-way decent. I guess there might be some smaller vTuber companies in Japan that may have done the same for fear of Nintendo strangle holding them due to the sheer difference in size/legal power. Though as you mentioned, Nintendo would have no good reason to blacklist any company for mentioning/playing Palworld.

I'm only familiar with the vTuber companies, so I don't know of any other talent agencies Japan has that may have told their employees to stop mentioning/playing the game. As I mentioned, of the vTuber companies, only Nijisanji are the ones who lack the balls to let their talents have fun instead of cowering at fear at the non-existent possibility of making another company mad (they fired one of their talents in 2023 just because Japanese baseball fans took a question she asked the wrong way and they whined hard enough at the company on Twitter to the point they fired her because they thought they'd lose their Baseball sponsorships if they didn't).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stellar Blade | NG+ Patch Details Moonface 45 4,344 Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Tomb Raider (Series) | I-III Remastered Details Moonface 20 11,113 Jan 17th, 2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Moonface