Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,319
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
If anything, the game company that should be mad at copying their mechanic's, is ArK Survival evolved since the managing of Pals and breading is exactly the same. I think the abuse claims are mostly from PETA, but no one likes them because they're zealots about any kind of animal abuse. So much so they even boycotted animal crossing once upon a time, just because a virtual owl took care of a freaking museum. smh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,319 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
If anything, the game company that should be mad at copying their mechanic's, is ArK Survival evolved since the managing of Pals and breading is exactly the same. I think the abuse claims are mostly from PETA, but no one likes them because they're zealots about any kind of animal abuse. So much so they even boycotted animal crossing once upon a time, just because a virtual owl took care of a freaking museum. smh
calamarik Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 174
I've been playing Palworld since it launched, and it's been a crazy adventure. I enjoy it for what it is - a wild spin on a familiar genre. There's a thrill to the survival aspect and the nostalgia hit of collecting and befriending creatures like in Pokemon.
Playing with friends is what I enjoy most. To make that experience smoother, we bought our own server through Supercraft, and it's been running super well. No waiting in queue times or suffering through lag at peak hours, which means uninterrupted Palworld shenanigans.
calamarik Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 174
I've been playing Palworld since it launched, and it's been a crazy adventure. I enjoy it for what it is - a wild spin on a familiar genre. There's a thrill to the survival aspect and the nostalgia hit of collecting and befriending creatures like in Pokemon.
Playing with friends is what I enjoy most. To make that experience smoother, we bought our own server through Supercraft, and it's been running super well. No waiting in queue times or suffering through lag at peak hours, which means uninterrupted Palworld shenanigans.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 406
Does anyone here know where to find jetragons? I think they're in the lava region but I have not been able to find them nomatter where I look.
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Does anyone here know where to find jetragons? I think they're in the lava region but I have not been able to find them nomatter where I look.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 10th, 2024, 08:17 AM)shadow Wrote:

Hopefully this helps. I needed to figure out where it is too. lol
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 10th, 2024, 08:17 AM)shadow Wrote:

Hopefully this helps. I needed to figure out where it is too. lol
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for the YouTube vid, it really helped me out. Man that thing is so much faster than my old flying mount was. I've been using Jetdragon ever since I found everything, I needed to be able to ride it.
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks for the YouTube vid, it really helped me out. Man that thing is so much faster than my old flying mount was. I've been using Jetdragon ever since I found everything, I needed to be able to ride it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 14th, 2024, 07:06 AM)shadow Wrote:

Yea, it's way faster then my flying mount too. I was using what looked close to a Pidgeotto (it was a Nitewing) and it's so much slower then Jetdragon is. LOL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 14th, 2024, 07:06 AM)shadow Wrote:

Yea, it's way faster then my flying mount too. I was using what looked close to a Pidgeotto (it was a Nitewing) and it's so much slower then Jetdragon is. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,333
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
This is how you know when a developer makes a game they made out of love and not to chase a golden goose like so many games try to do nowadays:

[Image: Ii7qiFi.png]

Palworld isn't a subscription game. Everyone could drop it like a bad habit tomorrow and the devs have still made incredible bank off the game. We need more devs like this and Larian in the industry instead of the ones who think GaaS is the be all end all.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,333 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
This is how you know when a developer makes a game they made out of love and not to chase a golden goose like so many games try to do nowadays:

[Image: Ii7qiFi.png]

Palworld isn't a subscription game. Everyone could drop it like a bad habit tomorrow and the devs have still made incredible bank off the game. We need more devs like this and Larian in the industry instead of the ones who think GaaS is the be all end all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phasmophobia | 2024 Roadmap and Beyond... Dragon Lord 348 58,967 Jan 3rd, 2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access Announcement Moonface 14 6,293 Sep 14th, 2023, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Moonface