Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 75.04 XP
Minecraft Resident Evil Portal 
[Image: logo.gif]

Another favourite series of mine! I actually remember the first few times I tried playing it I never made it very far before I stopped for whatever reason, but then when I finally did play through it all the way it became one of my favourites. I really loved the feel of them and it was a really cool concept. They're those kind of games (for me) that whenever I play through them I always notice something new, whether some random detail or something in one of the audio logs that I didn't notice before, etc. The first is my favourite followed by the second, and then Infinite. I prefer the underwater environment compared to the sky, but the game was still fun. I haven't played Burial at Sea yet though, something I need to change, does anyone have any thoughts on that DLC?

Which game is your favourite? Do you have any favourite Plasmids?
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 75.04 XP
[Image: logo.gif]

Another favourite series of mine! I actually remember the first few times I tried playing it I never made it very far before I stopped for whatever reason, but then when I finally did play through it all the way it became one of my favourites. I really loved the feel of them and it was a really cool concept. They're those kind of games (for me) that whenever I play through them I always notice something new, whether some random detail or something in one of the audio logs that I didn't notice before, etc. The first is my favourite followed by the second, and then Infinite. I prefer the underwater environment compared to the sky, but the game was still fun. I haven't played Burial at Sea yet though, something I need to change, does anyone have any thoughts on that DLC?

Which game is your favourite? Do you have any favourite Plasmids?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ratchet & Clank (Series) Moonface 4 57 03-18-2019, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Crash Bandicoot (Series) | CTR:NF Ripper Roo Trailer Moonface 34 1,889 03-15-2019, 01:01 PM
  Hollow Knight (Series) | Silksong Announced Moonface 7 149 03-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Yoshi (Series) Moonface 14 328 03-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Resident Evil (Series) Moonface 51 1,524 02-20-2019, 02:02 PM