Amalthea Online
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Spyro Reignited, Sims 4
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 176.37 XP
[Image: logo.gif]

Another favourite series of mine! I actually remember the first few times I tried playing it I never made it very far before I stopped for whatever reason, but then when I finally did play through it all the way it became one of my favourites. I really loved the feel of them and it was a really cool concept. They're those kind of games (for me) that whenever I play through them I always notice something new, whether some random detail or something in one of the audio logs that I didn't notice before, etc. The first is my favourite followed by the second, and then Infinite. I prefer the underwater environment compared to the sky, but the game was still fun. I haven't played Burial at Sea yet though, something I need to change, does anyone have any thoughts on that DLC?

Which game is your favourite? Do you have any favourite Plasmids?
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Online
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Spyro Reignited, Sims 4
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 176.37 XP
[Image: logo.gif]

Another favourite series of mine! I actually remember the first few times I tried playing it I never made it very far before I stopped for whatever reason, but then when I finally did play through it all the way it became one of my favourites. I really loved the feel of them and it was a really cool concept. They're those kind of games (for me) that whenever I play through them I always notice something new, whether some random detail or something in one of the audio logs that I didn't notice before, etc. The first is my favourite followed by the second, and then Infinite. I prefer the underwater environment compared to the sky, but the game was still fun. I haven't played Burial at Sea yet though, something I need to change, does anyone have any thoughts on that DLC?

Which game is your favourite? Do you have any favourite Plasmids?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resident Evil (Series) Moonface 8 653 2 hours ago
Last Post: Amalthea
  Crash Bandicoot (Series) | CTR Remaster Announced Moonface 25 1,206 Yesterday, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Metallix
  Rayman (Series) Moonface 8 100 01-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Yoshi (Series) Moonface 2 25 01-11-2019, 12:46 PM
  God of War (Series) Moonface 5 361 01-07-2019, 11:40 PM