Video Share
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So to my surprise @ShiraNoMai just told me she'd never seen these videos before after a streamer we're watching played the Murmaider one:

I didn't know until right now that the songs used are by a real band who had a show on Adult Swim though, so that was interesting for me to learn. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So to my surprise @ShiraNoMai just told me she'd never seen these videos before after a streamer we're watching played the Murmaider one:

I didn't know until right now that the songs used are by a real band who had a show on Adult Swim though, so that was interesting for me to learn. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah yes Batmetal. Not into the kind of music normally, but can tolerate it especially with the animation and comedic moments, even the dark parts. XD Just watched the Jack Black Ninja Turtles one because I never saw it, but leads to Batmetal Forever and er....that one was awful, purely due to the music.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah yes Batmetal. Not into the kind of music normally, but can tolerate it especially with the animation and comedic moments, even the dark parts. XD Just watched the Jack Black Ninja Turtles one because I never saw it, but leads to Batmetal Forever and er....that one was awful, purely due to the music.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 6th, 2022, 10:05 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ugh, I watched Jack Black Ninja Turtles just because I saw it recommended in the sidebar while watching Batmetal and expected it to be another really good video, but instead it's just horribly obnoxious. Maybe that's the point of it, but it wasn't for me.

If someone is looking for an utter fever dream of a video to watch, I remembered this is in my liked videos on YouTube:

I think this might actually be the nuttiest video I have in my liked videos. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 6th, 2022, 10:05 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ugh, I watched Jack Black Ninja Turtles just because I saw it recommended in the sidebar while watching Batmetal and expected it to be another really good video, but instead it's just horribly obnoxious. Maybe that's the point of it, but it wasn't for me.

If someone is looking for an utter fever dream of a video to watch, I remembered this is in my liked videos on YouTube:

I think this might actually be the nuttiest video I have in my liked videos. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Fever dream is a pretty apt description of that video. I still am awestruck by its.... existence.

This was pretty sick and wild: Hurricane hunters perturbed by the insane turbulence from Ian as they evaluate its strength/metrics

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Fever dream is a pretty apt description of that video. I still am awestruck by its.... existence.

This was pretty sick and wild: Hurricane hunters perturbed by the insane turbulence from Ian as they evaluate its strength/metrics

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've always found storm chasers to be absolute lunatics to begin with, but to willingly fly into a hurricane for a thrill or whatever reasons these people do this stuff is just asking to get yourself killed. Maybe that's part of the appeal of it for these sort of folks but I get the impression they don't know when to walk away from the table. Errm

So, anyone here remember Salad Fingers from way back when? The creator of that decided to make this gem of a dub onto video footage of King Charles. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've always found storm chasers to be absolute lunatics to begin with, but to willingly fly into a hurricane for a thrill or whatever reasons these people do this stuff is just asking to get yourself killed. Maybe that's part of the appeal of it for these sort of folks but I get the impression they don't know when to walk away from the table. Errm

So, anyone here remember Salad Fingers from way back when? The creator of that decided to make this gem of a dub onto video footage of King Charles. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XD it is still brilliant even after the 50th time I've seen it
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XD it is still brilliant even after the 50th time I've seen it
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

If you have never watched a Defunctland video, do yourself a favour and watch this one if none of the others. I went into this wondering how on Earth can a video about who made the Disney Channel theme last for 90 minutes, and the entire thing was captivating from start to finish. In fact, this image is the best way to describe the journey this video takes you on:

[Image: FlCB2tqXkAAOKbc?format=jpg&name=small]
Link if the image embed dies

Since it is somewhat related to music, you might be interested in this one in particular @Maniakkid25. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

If you have never watched a Defunctland video, do yourself a favour and watch this one if none of the others. I went into this wondering how on Earth can a video about who made the Disney Channel theme last for 90 minutes, and the entire thing was captivating from start to finish. In fact, this image is the best way to describe the journey this video takes you on:

[Image: FlCB2tqXkAAOKbc?format=jpg&name=small]
Link if the image embed dies

Since it is somewhat related to music, you might be interested in this one in particular @Maniakkid25. Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I got randomly talking to @ShiraNoMai just now about how badly the size of older houses in England and Europe adapt to the increasing size of things as time progresses and remembered this video I saw years ago on a TV show called Rude Tube about a man who had to park a 58 inch wide car into a 60 inch wide garage. I wasn't sure if I'd find the video but turns out it isn't hard to find, so here's this utter insanity. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I got randomly talking to @ShiraNoMai just now about how badly the size of older houses in England and Europe adapt to the increasing size of things as time progresses and remembered this video I saw years ago on a TV show called Rude Tube about a man who had to park a 58 inch wide car into a 60 inch wide garage. I wasn't sure if I'd find the video but turns out it isn't hard to find, so here's this utter insanity. XD

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I must've missed that from Rude Tube, I didn't watch everything from it obviously but I just can't remember seeing that, but insane. Lucky he had that side door, perhaps put in when he got that car or already there, I'd imagine for the smaller cars anyway even.

Now, I just rediscovered these adorable fluffy muffins exist.

[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I must've missed that from Rude Tube, I didn't watch everything from it obviously but I just can't remember seeing that, but insane. Lucky he had that side door, perhaps put in when he got that car or already there, I'd imagine for the smaller cars anyway even.

Now, I just rediscovered these adorable fluffy muffins exist.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 26th, 2023, 06:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ugh, I misread the JW4's release, thought it was 24th Feb but it's 24th March. Frick sake. XD
Yeah I hope the spin-off is just a one movie film that doesn't need a sequel itself, or it's just going to end up being ridiculous.
So because I just saw it on my YouTube home page and remembered this discussion from the Current/Last Thing You Watched? thread, the teaser trailer for the John Wick's spin-off The Continental released yesterday:

Looks like it'll be a three-part series (I assume this means three episodes and not three story arcs) according to the synopsis:

Peacock Wrote:
Synopsis: The three-part event will explore the origin behind the iconic hotel-for-assassins centerpiece of the John Wick universe through the eyes and actions of a young Winston Scott, as he’s dragged into the Hell-scape of 1970’s New York City to face a past he thought he’d left behind. Winston charts a deadly course through the hotel’s mysterious underworld in a harrowing attempt to seize the hotel where he will eventually take his future throne.

Not really sure where I was gonna put this because it isn't a movie trailer and the thread this conversation took place in doesn't feel like the right place to respond to it with this trailer. Guess it can live here unless a better home is found for it. Shrug

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 26th, 2023, 06:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ugh, I misread the JW4's release, thought it was 24th Feb but it's 24th March. Frick sake. XD
Yeah I hope the spin-off is just a one movie film that doesn't need a sequel itself, or it's just going to end up being ridiculous.
So because I just saw it on my YouTube home page and remembered this discussion from the Current/Last Thing You Watched? thread, the teaser trailer for the John Wick's spin-off The Continental released yesterday:

Looks like it'll be a three-part series (I assume this means three episodes and not three story arcs) according to the synopsis:

Peacock Wrote:
Synopsis: The three-part event will explore the origin behind the iconic hotel-for-assassins centerpiece of the John Wick universe through the eyes and actions of a young Winston Scott, as he’s dragged into the Hell-scape of 1970’s New York City to face a past he thought he’d left behind. Winston charts a deadly course through the hotel’s mysterious underworld in a harrowing attempt to seize the hotel where he will eventually take his future throne.

Not really sure where I was gonna put this because it isn't a movie trailer and the thread this conversation took place in doesn't feel like the right place to respond to it with this trailer. Guess it can live here unless a better home is found for it. Shrug
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I see the video in my previous post is weirdly private now so I'll have to fix that.

Anyway for a video that fits better into the purpose of this thread as just sharing random neat videos, I never knew one of the weathermen for BBC decided to just play the banger that is the BBC News theme on the drums during the COVID-19 lockdowns after presenting the weather: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-m...r-52297848

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I see the video in my previous post is weirdly private now so I'll have to fix that.

Anyway for a video that fits better into the purpose of this thread as just sharing random neat videos, I never knew one of the weathermen for BBC decided to just play the banger that is the BBC News theme on the drums during the COVID-19 lockdowns after presenting the weather: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-m...r-52297848
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I love that LOL it's pretty cool when someone with one type of job can just absolutely nail something else as a hobby.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I love that LOL it's pretty cool when someone with one type of job can just absolutely nail something else as a hobby.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since I'm currently at an airport and got reminded of this video about how airport codes work and @ShiraNoMai didn't share it already:

It was actually far more interesting than I expected it to be back when I first watched this. I also just really like the way it gets explained and illustrated in an entertaining way rather than just someone regurgitating facts in a scholarly sorta way.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since I'm currently at an airport and got reminded of this video about how airport codes work and @ShiraNoMai didn't share it already:

It was actually far more interesting than I expected it to be back when I first watched this. I also just really like the way it gets explained and illustrated in an entertaining way rather than just someone regurgitating facts in a scholarly sorta way.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
The airport code thing is wild. I can't belie- well, I guess I can, considering how the US likes to run on its own systems frequently, at the behest of it's international partners- but the fact there are so many dupes is still so wild to me. I feel for international airports trying to decide what luggage goes where sometimes. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
The airport code thing is wild. I can't belie- well, I guess I can, considering how the US likes to run on its own systems frequently, at the behest of it's international partners- but the fact there are so many dupes is still so wild to me. I feel for international airports trying to decide what luggage goes where sometimes. Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

This is one of the greatest parodies I've ever watched/heard. I discovered this just now off the back of this same groups parody of The Black Parade and props to them for actually doing this entire song and doing it so well. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

This is one of the greatest parodies I've ever watched/heard. I discovered this just now off the back of this same groups parody of The Black Parade and props to them for actually doing this entire song and doing it so well. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share/Learn a Random Fact Moonface 86 12,715 Apr 14th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Own Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 122 Mar 8th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Moonface