"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,349
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
What Pokémon region is your favourite? Is there a particular area in that region you like the most, or is there an area in another region that you think is really good despite the region itself not being your favourite or even that good? If you had the choice to live in one of the Pokémon regions, what one would you pick and why? Smile

I'm not sure which region is my favourite, since I've only really experienced Kalos and Kanto fully, but I can't remember much about them in terms of what one felt like a better map to explore and travel through. I do really like Lavender Town and the Pokémon Mansion in Kanto though, because they're kinda creepy and from what I recall the only two areas that give the player some neat lore about the world.

To live in personally, I want to shoot for Alola purely for how pretty it looks, but I need to look through all of the regions properly to tell if one has more appealing qualities to it than what I see at face value for them all.
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Sunbum Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,349
What Pokémon region is your favourite? Is there a particular area in that region you like the most, or is there an area in another region that you think is really good despite the region itself not being your favourite or even that good? If you had the choice to live in one of the Pokémon regions, what one would you pick and why? Smile

I'm not sure which region is my favourite, since I've only really experienced Kalos and Kanto fully, but I can't remember much about them in terms of what one felt like a better map to explore and travel through. I do really like Lavender Town and the Pokémon Mansion in Kanto though, because they're kinda creepy and from what I recall the only two areas that give the player some neat lore about the world.

To live in personally, I want to shoot for Alola purely for how pretty it looks, but I need to look through all of the regions properly to tell if one has more appealing qualities to it than what I see at face value for them all.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Moderators
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 533
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
How can you make a topic without a proper opinion on the matter?! D:

Joking aside, I'd love to be in Unova. It's the "New York" of the Pokemon regions, and to be able to experience seasons on a monthly basis is amazing considering I don't currently experience anything other than summer and 2 weeks of winter, collectively.
I would also love to be in Johto, considering I have direct access to the neighboring country of Kanto. I can imagine just how gorgeous visiting each area would be, re-calling the location title cards and promotional artwork from HeartGold and SoulSilver. Like, look at this majesty:
[Image: 661px-Ecruteak_City_Landscape.png]

I would say Alola, but navigating the islands sounds like a fucking chore to do. Though if I consider I could ride my Pokemon to get from place to place, it might not be that bad Hmm
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 533
How can you make a topic without a proper opinion on the matter?! D:

Joking aside, I'd love to be in Unova. It's the "New York" of the Pokemon regions, and to be able to experience seasons on a monthly basis is amazing considering I don't currently experience anything other than summer and 2 weeks of winter, collectively.
I would also love to be in Johto, considering I have direct access to the neighboring country of Kanto. I can imagine just how gorgeous visiting each area would be, re-calling the location title cards and promotional artwork from HeartGold and SoulSilver. Like, look at this majesty:
[Image: 661px-Ecruteak_City_Landscape.png]

I would say Alola, but navigating the islands sounds like a fucking chore to do. Though if I consider I could ride my Pokemon to get from place to place, it might not be that bad Hmm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Women in Gaming Sunbum 5 499 Mar 10th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  Favourite NPC's? Sunbum 1 428 Nov 28th, 2018, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Favorite Pokémon (By Generation) Mr EliteL 16 2,722 Jul 2nd, 2018, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Favourite Game Trailers Sunbum 4 1,244 Jun 9th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Sunbum