Administrators
Currently Playing
Ori and the Blind Forest (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Hell's Bells
XP: 3,868
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest last night for Switch, and so far I am having an absolute blast with it! If you're a fan of platformers mixed with Metroidvania's or games like Hollow Knight, I highly recommend this game! Grin

Anyone else a fan of the Ori series or ever been intrigued by it?
[Image: ac-doom-banner.png]
Moon Nook Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Hell's Bells
I purchased Ori and the Blind Forest last night for Switch, and so far I am having an absolute blast with it! If you're a fan of platformers mixed with Metroidvania's or games like Hollow Knight, I highly recommend this game! Grin

Anyone else a fan of the Ori series or ever been intrigued by it?
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Azur Lane Cross Wave | Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- | Azur Lane | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 170
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku 
I've been interested in it since the first game was first announced, but I haven't gotten around to playing it at all. Need to get a PC that can run games better first. I could play it on Switch, but that seems like a waste when there's a PC version out there that will look much better and also have the added benefit of achievements to go along with it.

I believe I do own the game on Steam, so whenever I get around to actually spending money on a gaming PC instead of spending it all on gacha for waifus, I'll get around to trying it and eventually the second game.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Azur Lane Cross Wave | Ys VIII -Lacrimosa of DANA- | Azur Lane | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 170
I've been interested in it since the first game was first announced, but I haven't gotten around to playing it at all. Need to get a PC that can run games better first. I could play it on Switch, but that seems like a waste when there's a PC version out there that will look much better and also have the added benefit of achievements to go along with it.

I believe I do own the game on Steam, so whenever I get around to actually spending money on a gaming PC instead of spending it all on gacha for waifus, I'll get around to trying it and eventually the second game.
Moon Nook Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Hell's Bells
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I found the Switch version to look and run wonderfully. Overall it's a very good game, although you can beat it in under 4 hours if you don't explore, and if you do explore you're looking at maybe 6-7 hours total depending on how long you take.
[Image: ac-doom-banner.png]
Moon Nook Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Hell's Bells
I found the Switch version to look and run wonderfully. Overall it's a very good game, although you can beat it in under 4 hours if you don't explore, and if you do explore you're looking at maybe 6-7 hours total depending on how long you take.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xenoblade Chronicles (Series) | Definitive Edition News ShiraNoMai 13 812 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Tomb Raider (Series) Moon Nook 0 50 Mar 2nd, 2020, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Moon Nook
  Bioshock (Series) | Free on PS+ Amalthea 4 897 Feb 17th, 2020, 02:22 AM
  Crash Bandicoot (Series) Moon Nook 11 5,709 Feb 10th, 2020, 01:50 AM
  Doom (Series) | New Eternal Trailer Moon Nook 26 8,028 Jan 14th, 2020, 11:57 PM