Last Thing You Watched?
Kyng Offline
Beginner
XP: 311.65 XP
Persona 
The Chase

I was told yesterday's episode was good - so, I watched it. And I wasn't disappointed!

Kyng Offline
Beginner
XP: 311.65 XP
The Chase

I was told yesterday's episode was good - so, I watched it. And I wasn't disappointed!

Moonface Online
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
(02-09-2019, 09:46 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Chase

I'm trying to remember how that show works. I know the way you win money, I'm just trying to remember how people on a team get eliminated. >.<
[Image: file.php?id=3006934]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
(02-09-2019, 09:46 PM)Kyng Wrote:
The Chase

I'm trying to remember how that show works. I know the way you win money, I'm just trying to remember how people on a team get eliminated. >.<
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
(02-09-2019, 09:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:

After their cash builder and the participant chooses whichever amount they want for the individual chase, they have to answer a number of questions to temporarily keep the amount of money they've banked on (you know that bit). If they get an answer wrong and the chaser gets that correct, the chaser's position on the center board closes in on the player. If the chaser moves on to the player's position before they win their amount, they've been caught and are eliminated.

Bought Wacky Races Complete Collection on DVD, and have been watching some of that. Ah, good times. I forgot Dastardly gains the lead at the start of an episode so many times, thought it would be more instances of him moving up in the race (via what his car can do, plus other methods) or stopping the others when ahead. XD Still a great cartoon.
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
(02-09-2019, 09:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:

After their cash builder and the participant chooses whichever amount they want for the individual chase, they have to answer a number of questions to temporarily keep the amount of money they've banked on (you know that bit). If they get an answer wrong and the chaser gets that correct, the chaser's position on the center board closes in on the player. If the chaser moves on to the player's position before they win their amount, they've been caught and are eliminated.

Bought Wacky Races Complete Collection on DVD, and have been watching some of that. Ah, good times. I forgot Dastardly gains the lead at the start of an episode so many times, thought it would be more instances of him moving up in the race (via what his car can do, plus other methods) or stopping the others when ahead. XD Still a great cartoon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Thing You Listened To ShiraNoMai 73 4,859 02-18-2019, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL