Moderators
Currently Playing
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,518
Ukiki (NFT) Doom (Shiny) Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) 
I wish there were ways to check your sanity in those larger maps other than having to trek back to the truck. Just feels like a huge chore to have a monitor on that and when to anticipate more hunts because of how low your sanity could possibly be, and ruining any chances of gaining anything on those maps. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Currently Playing
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ukiki (NFT) Doom (Shiny) Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) 
XP: 10,518
I wish there were ways to check your sanity in those larger maps other than having to trek back to the truck. Just feels like a huge chore to have a monitor on that and when to anticipate more hunts because of how low your sanity could possibly be, and ruining any chances of gaining anything on those maps. Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC) | Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 10,008
Agent 9 (NFT) Horizon Zero Dawn (Shiny) Minecraft 
(May 15th, 2022, 05:31 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I guess with the sanity changes with hallucinations that will give you a way to track your sanity outside the truck, assuming it will always happen when your sanity gets low enough. I wonder if it'll come as part of the Asylum rework since it would be fitting for you to lose your mind in that map more than any others.
[Image: FragrantSorrowfulLeafbird-size_restricted.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC) | Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
Agent 9 (NFT) Horizon Zero Dawn (Shiny) Minecraft 
XP: 10,008
(May 15th, 2022, 05:31 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I guess with the sanity changes with hallucinations that will give you a way to track your sanity outside the truck, assuming it will always happen when your sanity gets low enough. I wonder if it'll come as part of the Asylum rework since it would be fitting for you to lose your mind in that map more than any others.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon Legends: Arceus | Free Update Moonface 83 5,359 8 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Minecraft | The Wild Update Announced Moonface 39 15,151 Mar 29th, 2022, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl | Free Update Moonface 74 5,483 Mar 19th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord