How Was Your Day/Week?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
See at that point I'd do to them what I did to the one kid on frozen who kept complaining. I just kept giving them worse jobs to do until they just got sick of the job entirely and left my department. If I can't fire them I'd just do everything I can to make their time awful so they stop showing up.

I was on shift that day and booked the appointment for the middle of my shift, with the intention of getting it and going on break. The pharmacy at our store has had a notice posted upstairs asking for help for a while and now I can see why. Either that or they're so desperate for help they're grabbing anyone even if they're not remotely suited for the job.

My day today has been incredibly rough. Work wasn't overly pleasant and since I got home I've just been feeling miserable and wishing I had people to talk to. Eh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
See at that point I'd do to them what I did to the one kid on frozen who kept complaining. I just kept giving them worse jobs to do until they just got sick of the job entirely and left my department. If I can't fire them I'd just do everything I can to make their time awful so they stop showing up.

I was on shift that day and booked the appointment for the middle of my shift, with the intention of getting it and going on break. The pharmacy at our store has had a notice posted upstairs asking for help for a while and now I can see why. Either that or they're so desperate for help they're grabbing anyone even if they're not remotely suited for the job.

My day today has been incredibly rough. Work wasn't overly pleasant and since I got home I've just been feeling miserable and wishing I had people to talk to. Eh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
-gives hugs to Moony-

Week is simultaneously going by too fast and slow. Work lately has been especially mundane and uninteresting as our annual cyber week approaches next week, and with it a boatload of eblasts that need to be prepared to send out for the upcoming Thanksgiving/Black Friday holidays. I've made a large dent in it, but as a result, haven't touched any of this week's normal shit to do, so that'll have to be started tomorrow. Hoping I won't need to work over the weekend to get more of this shit done. It's draining, and the miscommunications and errors on my fellow coworkers' parts make this equally as frustrating. Errm

Looking forward to our time off honestly.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
-gives hugs to Moony-

Week is simultaneously going by too fast and slow. Work lately has been especially mundane and uninteresting as our annual cyber week approaches next week, and with it a boatload of eblasts that need to be prepared to send out for the upcoming Thanksgiving/Black Friday holidays. I've made a large dent in it, but as a result, haven't touched any of this week's normal shit to do, so that'll have to be started tomorrow. Hoping I won't need to work over the weekend to get more of this shit done. It's draining, and the miscommunications and errors on my fellow coworkers' parts make this equally as frustrating. Errm

Looking forward to our time off honestly.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I hope that today your feeling a bit better today Moony! Sad

I do have a question Nikki when it comes to miscommunications issues what do you think is the biggest culprit like someone doesn't let others know what their thinking or just people being forgetful about certain projects? :O Hopefully you own't have too and I hope you enjoy your time off!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

I do have a question Nikki when it comes to miscommunications issues what do you think is the biggest culprit like someone doesn't let others know what their thinking or just people being forgetful about certain projects? :O Hopefully you own't have too and I hope you enjoy your time off!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's definitely a bit of both, Karo. Sometimes my word is also not taken literally and assumptions get made around it, which causes a miscommunication. Or no one talks to each other and we're all stumped on how to move forward until someone speaks up. The worst has to be being told conflicting information, though. That just wastes time on everyone's part. Meh

I may do some work tomorrow, we'll see. I'm only slightly behind my other coworker. If I catch up before I come in on Monday, we should be pretty good to go for our Tuesday target deadline. Still, ugh. I crammed so much on Friday to get everything done on time. I still got out at 8PM, but I didn't leave any leftover work to be done over the weekend. I was pretty proud of the fact I cranked out a fresh design for a Sunday banner in less than 2 hours.

But yeah, hoping everyone working this week has the best of luck getting through it - we sure as hell will need it!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
It's definitely a bit of both, Karo. Sometimes my word is also not taken literally and assumptions get made around it, which causes a miscommunication. Or no one talks to each other and we're all stumped on how to move forward until someone speaks up. The worst has to be being told conflicting information, though. That just wastes time on everyone's part. Meh

I may do some work tomorrow, we'll see. I'm only slightly behind my other coworker. If I catch up before I come in on Monday, we should be pretty good to go for our Tuesday target deadline. Still, ugh. I crammed so much on Friday to get everything done on time. I still got out at 8PM, but I didn't leave any leftover work to be done over the weekend. I was pretty proud of the fact I cranked out a fresh design for a Sunday banner in less than 2 hours.

But yeah, hoping everyone working this week has the best of luck getting through it - we sure as hell will need it!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 18th, 2021, 10:42 PM)Karo Wrote:
I never saw this but I think I was? I can't remember. XD

So far the last few days for me have been leaning more towards crap than good. Been waking up to something that spoils the start of my day for the last three days and then the rest of the day just feels bleh as a result. It gets extra fun when my attempts to look at the bright side ends up with me just not caring at all and feeling nuclear about everything. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 18th, 2021, 10:42 PM)Karo Wrote:
I never saw this but I think I was? I can't remember. XD

So far the last few days for me have been leaning more towards crap than good. Been waking up to something that spoils the start of my day for the last three days and then the rest of the day just feels bleh as a result. It gets extra fun when my attempts to look at the bright side ends up with me just not caring at all and feeling nuclear about everything. Errm
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, today I started the workday cleaning human s*** off the floor, so the day can only get better as it goes on. Also, I need to start planning my move, which means packing up my stuff again. Yay.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, today I started the workday cleaning human s*** off the floor, so the day can only get better as it goes on. Also, I need to start planning my move, which means packing up my stuff again. Yay.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 28th, 2021, 10:37 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I've always wondered about this one and never remember to look into it or ask about it. How is cleaning that stuff not considered a biohazard due to being human waste and therefore not reserved for only managers to clean since they're the only store staff permitted to deal with such things?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 28th, 2021, 10:37 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I've always wondered about this one and never remember to look into it or ask about it. How is cleaning that stuff not considered a biohazard due to being human waste and therefore not reserved for only managers to clean since they're the only store staff permitted to deal with such things?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Because reasons. Other places DO class it as a biohazard, and you have to get out a kit to deal with it. I guess that's just not a thing in Florida, I don't know.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Because reasons. Other places DO class it as a biohazard, and you have to get out a kit to deal with it. I guess that's just not a thing in Florida, I don't know.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I could've sworn that Publix declares managers deal with biohazards... Hmm

Another day, and I still feel bleh. There's stuff I want to do but it just all feels pointless. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I could've sworn that Publix declares managers deal with biohazards... Hmm

Another day, and I still feel bleh. There's stuff I want to do but it just all feels pointless. Eh
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Well, if they do, I've never been fucking told that. I know they are the only ones who can deal with blood; anything else is fair game.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Well, if they do, I've never been fucking told that. I know they are the only ones who can deal with blood; anything else is fair game.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That's awful you had to clean that literal crap up, hope that day did get better. Reminds me of something at work or something I watched was hazardous that required special cleaning, but can't remember what it was.

My day has been fine I suppose, nothing bad. Apart from losing out on a Black Friday deal on Amazon earlier today for a hairdryer, should've bought it on my phone instead of waiting until I got on my laptop. Silly me.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That's awful you had to clean that literal crap up, hope that day did get better. Reminds me of something at work or something I watched was hazardous that required special cleaning, but can't remember what it was.

My day has been fine I suppose, nothing bad. Apart from losing out on a Black Friday deal on Amazon earlier today for a hairdryer, should've bought it on my phone instead of waiting until I got on my laptop. Silly me.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 29th, 2021, 09:00 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I just looked at the handbook for Publix and I didn't realize that associates under 18 can't clean up things like feces and vomit. Older than that is fair game unless it contains blood in which case you aren't allowed to deal with it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 29th, 2021, 09:00 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I just looked at the handbook for Publix and I didn't realize that associates under 18 can't clean up things like feces and vomit. Older than that is fair game unless it contains blood in which case you aren't allowed to deal with it.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 29th, 2021, 09:15 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Is the hairdryer for you or someone else? I dunno why but I can't quite picture you being the type to need a hairdryer LOL

Ending the day on a positive and tired note. Sore from gym, but feels good Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 29th, 2021, 09:15 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Is the hairdryer for you or someone else? I dunno why but I can't quite picture you being the type to need a hairdryer LOL

Ending the day on a positive and tired note. Sore from gym, but feels good Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spent most of the day feeling really tired, presumably from the Ambien I took last night but I feel like it shouldn't be making me tired almost 18 hours after taking it unless I somehow didn't sleep enough after taking it. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spent most of the day feeling really tired, presumably from the Ambien I took last night but I feel like it shouldn't be making me tired almost 18 hours after taking it unless I somehow didn't sleep enough after taking it. Eh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Daytime drowsiness can be a side effect, but once you get used to it, you shouldn't deal with it as much I imagine.

Stupidly fucked up my front bumper cover today by, ironically, another front bumper cover that was loose on the highway. Couldn't avoid it as there was traffic either side of me and I was going 70mph, and the sound it made when I hit it wasn't pleasant. Looks kinda fucked on the one side but, I guess I'll have to get it replaced or something.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Daytime drowsiness can be a side effect, but once you get used to it, you shouldn't deal with it as much I imagine.

Stupidly fucked up my front bumper cover today by, ironically, another front bumper cover that was loose on the highway. Couldn't avoid it as there was traffic either side of me and I was going 70mph, and the sound it made when I hit it wasn't pleasant. Looks kinda fucked on the one side but, I guess I'll have to get it replaced or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 3,080 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,356 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,347 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,041 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface