How Was Your Day/Week?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Was pretty decent. Yesterday, I went to my sister's new flat just outside Oxford... still looks a bit like a construction site, but she is getting there (she has a couple of bookshelves, but still no washing machine!)

And today, I took a couple of my friends out to lunch, to introduce them to one another. That went well: they bonded over their shared Irish ancestry Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Was pretty decent. Yesterday, I went to my sister's new flat just outside Oxford... still looks a bit like a construction site, but she is getting there (she has a couple of bookshelves, but still no washing machine!)

And today, I took a couple of my friends out to lunch, to introduce them to one another. That went well: they bonded over their shared Irish ancestry Smile .
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Kyng: Oof, no washing machine is gonna be rough, even if there's somewhere nearby she can do laundry. Doh

My day so far hasn't been great. I got a headache late last night, and I still have it now despite taking pills for it. It sucks because I have a lot of homework to get done before the end of tomorrow night and it's hard to focus with this headache. x.x
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Kyng: Oof, no washing machine is gonna be rough, even if there's somewhere nearby she can do laundry. Doh

My day so far hasn't been great. I got a headache late last night, and I still have it now despite taking pills for it. It sucks because I have a lot of homework to get done before the end of tomorrow night and it's hard to focus with this headache. x.x
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just a standard week for me other than work not sending in enough stock, selling out of carrots almost every day. Last weekend we had a crap ton of veg and was end of month but it's still less than what we should have really even without that. Ah, what do I care though, less stuff to have to stock the shelves with.

At home just normal too, nothing happening. On Sunday did see my step granddad where my brother and his wife joined us too and we all had a meal and watched the recording of their wedding ceremony so he could see it.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just a standard week for me other than work not sending in enough stock, selling out of carrots almost every day. Last weekend we had a crap ton of veg and was end of month but it's still less than what we should have really even without that. Ah, what do I care though, less stuff to have to stock the shelves with.

At home just normal too, nothing happening. On Sunday did see my step granddad where my brother and his wife joined us too and we all had a meal and watched the recording of their wedding ceremony so he could see it.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Good to hear it's not bad stuff at least, EL. Something positive, even if it's just hanging out with folk.

Same for me, it's been solid. Starting day 2 in Texas and it's pretty nice here. Weather wise at least. Oh and friends being here is a positive ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Good to hear it's not bad stuff at least, EL. Something positive, even if it's just hanging out with folk.

Same for me, it's been solid. Starting day 2 in Texas and it's pretty nice here. Weather wise at least. Oh and friends being here is a positive ROFL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Infuriating is the best way I can sum up today for me in a single word.

Went to work, and got questioned whether I actually worked back stock fully on Saturday because of the fact anything I didn't get out that day (because the shelf was full) went out two days later, so looks like I'm back to considering taking photo proof of what I do on shift so management isn't questioning it.
Continued working on my final sculpture project that's due tonight, which was already starting to get on my nerves but it really went to shit about half an hour ago when I went to pick up all the parts to move them to the location I wanted my sculpture to be for photos, and all of a sudden the paint I'd put on the entire piece starts peeling off like dead skin the second it makes contact with my hands or with itself. I now have to spend the night touching up my photos in Photoshop to hide all the areas where the paint peeled off.
Oh, and the internet was down for the last six hours because Comcast decided they wanted to do maintenance out of the blue that was originally meant for tomorrow. Because you know, screw anyone who was relying on their internet for something around here like work or whatever with no warning that they changed their minds on when to do their work. Although even then I feel they should be doing that shit overnight instead of in the middle of the day.

Nooo Nooo Nooo

I'd comment how my past week was but I can't remember because I'm too stressed right now. Suffer

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Infuriating is the best way I can sum up today for me in a single word.

Went to work, and got questioned whether I actually worked back stock fully on Saturday because of the fact anything I didn't get out that day (because the shelf was full) went out two days later, so looks like I'm back to considering taking photo proof of what I do on shift so management isn't questioning it.
Continued working on my final sculpture project that's due tonight, which was already starting to get on my nerves but it really went to shit about half an hour ago when I went to pick up all the parts to move them to the location I wanted my sculpture to be for photos, and all of a sudden the paint I'd put on the entire piece starts peeling off like dead skin the second it makes contact with my hands or with itself. I now have to spend the night touching up my photos in Photoshop to hide all the areas where the paint peeled off.
Oh, and the internet was down for the last six hours because Comcast decided they wanted to do maintenance out of the blue that was originally meant for tomorrow. Because you know, screw anyone who was relying on their internet for something around here like work or whatever with no warning that they changed their minds on when to do their work. Although even then I feel they should be doing that shit overnight instead of in the middle of the day.

Nooo Nooo Nooo

I'd comment how my past week was but I can't remember because I'm too stressed right now. Suffer
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Darn the management at your workplace, the paint failing, and Comcast doing that early maintenance, during the day?! Frick them.

Yesterday was good for the festive meal out with my step-granddad and my family. Today fine I guess, other than the previous night's delivery of flowers were left in the cold, some seemed to be wasted because they went bad, I had to waste what was also left on display because they were bad too. Last night's delivery was a bit late but I got the the flowers out first thing on my shift today and they were luckily fine. Betting nights will leave tonight's delivery in the cold again though, so 50/50 on having to deal with bad flowers or not, the outer warehouse is freezing cold which is were our produce is. Also home shopping were screwed today and I assume they will continue to be during this Xmas period.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Darn the management at your workplace, the paint failing, and Comcast doing that early maintenance, during the day?! Frick them.

Yesterday was good for the festive meal out with my step-granddad and my family. Today fine I guess, other than the previous night's delivery of flowers were left in the cold, some seemed to be wasted because they went bad, I had to waste what was also left on display because they were bad too. Last night's delivery was a bit late but I got the the flowers out first thing on my shift today and they were luckily fine. Betting nights will leave tonight's delivery in the cold again though, so 50/50 on having to deal with bad flowers or not, the outer warehouse is freezing cold which is were our produce is. Also home shopping were screwed today and I assume they will continue to be during this Xmas period.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 8th, 2022, 02:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
My grocery manager is always being an imbecile. I've lost count how many times he has complained while making a schedule that someone can't work more hours or someone can't be covered when 9/10 he has been told up front by the people that part of the schedule pertains to that they can work more and/or cover something. For example, my coworker told him I was going to work the later half of Christmas Eve, and he proceeded to complain yesterday that "I have no one to work the evening on Christmas Eve in your department". You can even write this stuff down for him and he'll still just act like it never came up. Errm

My week has been rather rubbish so far. Sunday I felt unwell due to a migraine, which bled over into Monday. Tuesday was an 11 hour shift so I was exhausted from that. Yesterday I was just really tired still from Tuesday, and today I've had another migraine all day. So yeah, first week off since my classes ended this semester and I've really not done a damn thing. Eh

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 8th, 2022, 02:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
My grocery manager is always being an imbecile. I've lost count how many times he has complained while making a schedule that someone can't work more hours or someone can't be covered when 9/10 he has been told up front by the people that part of the schedule pertains to that they can work more and/or cover something. For example, my coworker told him I was going to work the later half of Christmas Eve, and he proceeded to complain yesterday that "I have no one to work the evening on Christmas Eve in your department". You can even write this stuff down for him and he'll still just act like it never came up. Errm

My week has been rather rubbish so far. Sunday I felt unwell due to a migraine, which bled over into Monday. Tuesday was an 11 hour shift so I was exhausted from that. Yesterday I was just really tired still from Tuesday, and today I've had another migraine all day. So yeah, first week off since my classes ended this semester and I've really not done a damn thing. Eh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Almost feels like our home shopping department, well in that they never have enough, not sure colleagues are saying they can work longer or they're just leaving early, but they ALWAYS need help from other departments. OK, it's not the same but still, management what are you doing? Lucky we're not heaving full of stock yet that can slow us down big time, well for us (Produce) anyway. Know chilled always struggle as well, even more so since my mum left. Heck during this Xmas period that's starting next week we (Produce) may be over scheduled, so bet any departments will be yoinking us whenever they can no doubt. We'll see. XD

My sister's birthday today and we went bowling with five of us, we were all terrible, nobody broke into 100's as a final score, OK two 99's in the first game, my mum had help from a girl in the next lane that didn't realise she was in the wrong one and...got a strike for her. ROFL Three games, first one I did abysmal, second I improved but still sucked, third I did worse than my second game. Didn't win any, did get strikes/spares but missed way too much. Disappointing, got to go bowling more often to get the hang of it again. Did do my signature turn away before my ball hits the pins and get a strike. LOL
Our brother joined after his work for dinner out at Toby Carvery.

Day was almost ruined however by two stupid idiots weaving in between us and another car slightly ahead on the way home though, speeding of course. Lucky my Dad reacted fast and hit the brakes or could've been a terrible incident. My sister was in the front passenger seat with him too. If something did happen and I came out unscathed physically I feel like I would've lost it, even more so if the fools were there still and showed their faces, but part of me thinks if their cars were fine they would've done a runner. Still, just wanted to get that off my chest, no point thinking about what could've happened, we're all safe and sound.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Almost feels like our home shopping department, well in that they never have enough, not sure colleagues are saying they can work longer or they're just leaving early, but they ALWAYS need help from other departments. OK, it's not the same but still, management what are you doing? Lucky we're not heaving full of stock yet that can slow us down big time, well for us (Produce) anyway. Know chilled always struggle as well, even more so since my mum left. Heck during this Xmas period that's starting next week we (Produce) may be over scheduled, so bet any departments will be yoinking us whenever they can no doubt. We'll see. XD

My sister's birthday today and we went bowling with five of us, we were all terrible, nobody broke into 100's as a final score, OK two 99's in the first game, my mum had help from a girl in the next lane that didn't realise she was in the wrong one and...got a strike for her. ROFL Three games, first one I did abysmal, second I improved but still sucked, third I did worse than my second game. Didn't win any, did get strikes/spares but missed way too much. Disappointing, got to go bowling more often to get the hang of it again. Did do my signature turn away before my ball hits the pins and get a strike. LOL
Our brother joined after his work for dinner out at Toby Carvery.

Day was almost ruined however by two stupid idiots weaving in between us and another car slightly ahead on the way home though, speeding of course. Lucky my Dad reacted fast and hit the brakes or could've been a terrible incident. My sister was in the front passenger seat with him too. If something did happen and I came out unscathed physically I feel like I would've lost it, even more so if the fools were there still and showed their faces, but part of me thinks if their cars were fine they would've done a runner. Still, just wanted to get that off my chest, no point thinking about what could've happened, we're all safe and sound.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 15th, 2022, 11:12 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh if you want me to present a situation at my job similar to that, then I'll just point a bazooka at the dry grocery department for always wanting to drag us off dairy and frozen (both of those are part of grocery, unlike Asda where dairy is its own thing) to bail them out on a weekly basis. Of course, whenever we need help, dry grocery doesn't even consider paying back any of the help we give to them, which is why a lot of the time I tend to refuse to do it or drag my heels very hard on any task I do have to do for them. That bollocks is what made my shift today so utterly awful, because they took the dairy guy who was on the closing shift off the entire corner (the corner has dairy and frozen so we basically overlap and watch out for each other) so the dairy delivery from Sunday just sat unworked, and nothing got filled or levelled before the store closed so me and the morning dairy guy had to walk in to a war zone. For context of how bad it was, I can usually get the ice cream pallet on my delivery done before 7am (I start at 5am so I get two hours before the store opens to do things) and it took me until 9am, just because of how much I had to keep tidying the shelves to even put any stock on them. x.x

Did you launch any balls towards the ceiling or walls this time or have you learned better ball control since the time Shira and I went bowling with you? Whistle

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh if you want me to present a situation at my job similar to that, then I'll just point a bazooka at the dry grocery department for always wanting to drag us off dairy and frozen (both of those are part of grocery, unlike Asda where dairy is its own thing) to bail them out on a weekly basis. Of course, whenever we need help, dry grocery doesn't even consider paying back any of the help we give to them, which is why a lot of the time I tend to refuse to do it or drag my heels very hard on any task I do have to do for them. That bollocks is what made my shift today so utterly awful, because they took the dairy guy who was on the closing shift off the entire corner (the corner has dairy and frozen so we basically overlap and watch out for each other) so the dairy delivery from Sunday just sat unworked, and nothing got filled or levelled before the store closed so me and the morning dairy guy had to walk in to a war zone. For context of how bad it was, I can usually get the ice cream pallet on my delivery done before 7am (I start at 5am so I get two hours before the store opens to do things) and it took me until 9am, just because of how much I had to keep tidying the shelves to even put any stock on them. x.x

Did you launch any balls towards the ceiling or walls this time or have you learned better ball control since the time Shira and I went bowling with you? Whistle
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
As I mentioned earlier in "What Are You Looking Forward To?", my week has been back-to-back days of feeling either mentally and/or physically bad. Monday I spent most of the day feeling depressed and barely did anything, Tuesday and Wednesday were the same after I got home from school plus being really tired, aching, and spending a good portion of my afternoon sleeping in bed which felt like a waste of the day, and today I woke up with a headache that has yet to piss off no matter how many pills I pop and a slight stomach ache that also doesn't want to leave me alone. Rolleyes

I'm not just in here though to repeat my post from elsewhere though, so for my week outside of the above misery I just had the joy of spending 82 minutes doing a quiz for my photography class because it was 13 short-answer questions about the intricate workings of my DSLR camera. Well, I say my camera, I'm actually borrowing this from @ShiraNoMai's work whenever they're not using it because I am not paying $800 for a DSLR camera for a one-semester class when for all I know I won't care to use it after the semester ends (and even then I don't have $800 sitting around to buy something like that). In an amusing tale from today, I asked my printmaking teacher if he thinks it's a good/safe idea to allow school children of about 8 or 9 years old do linocut or woodblock carving themselves, and he said that sounds crazy and the youngest he would consider is junior-high school age. I asked because that was roughly how old I was when I first did that stuff and I drove one of the carving tools into my middle finger which left a scar. ROFL

Work wise, my backroom freezer went from basically empty to oh-god-where-do-we-put-everything in one delivery because Publix thinks it's a good idea for the sanity of their frozen food employees to have practically everything in the department go on sale in the same week, resulting in mountains of stock in the back to keep the sale items all filled up. Meanwhile last week we barely had anything on sale and could've done with some of the crap on sale this week being part of last week instead to balance it all out better, but that would be such a silly idea to do. Shrug

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
As I mentioned earlier in "What Are You Looking Forward To?", my week has been back-to-back days of feeling either mentally and/or physically bad. Monday I spent most of the day feeling depressed and barely did anything, Tuesday and Wednesday were the same after I got home from school plus being really tired, aching, and spending a good portion of my afternoon sleeping in bed which felt like a waste of the day, and today I woke up with a headache that has yet to piss off no matter how many pills I pop and a slight stomach ache that also doesn't want to leave me alone. Rolleyes

I'm not just in here though to repeat my post from elsewhere though, so for my week outside of the above misery I just had the joy of spending 82 minutes doing a quiz for my photography class because it was 13 short-answer questions about the intricate workings of my DSLR camera. Well, I say my camera, I'm actually borrowing this from @ShiraNoMai's work whenever they're not using it because I am not paying $800 for a DSLR camera for a one-semester class when for all I know I won't care to use it after the semester ends (and even then I don't have $800 sitting around to buy something like that). In an amusing tale from today, I asked my printmaking teacher if he thinks it's a good/safe idea to allow school children of about 8 or 9 years old do linocut or woodblock carving themselves, and he said that sounds crazy and the youngest he would consider is junior-high school age. I asked because that was roughly how old I was when I first did that stuff and I drove one of the carving tools into my middle finger which left a scar. ROFL

Work wise, my backroom freezer went from basically empty to oh-god-where-do-we-put-everything in one delivery because Publix thinks it's a good idea for the sanity of their frozen food employees to have practically everything in the department go on sale in the same week, resulting in mountains of stock in the back to keep the sale items all filled up. Meanwhile last week we barely had anything on sale and could've done with some of the crap on sale this week being part of last week instead to balance it all out better, but that would be such a silly idea to do. Shrug
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Dang, what a week. Hoping things calm down for you next week. Smile

My week's been solid. Keeping up with my dietary schedule has been pretty easy, and though I started the week on a minor L (we didn't go shopping on our scheduled days so that got pushed forward, and caused me to miss gym on Tuesday), it's picked back up since. Steady progress. Looking forward to my weigh-in on Sunday. Smile
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Dang, what a week. Hoping things calm down for you next week. Smile

My week's been solid. Keeping up with my dietary schedule has been pretty easy, and though I started the week on a minor L (we didn't go shopping on our scheduled days so that got pushed forward, and caused me to miss gym on Tuesday), it's picked back up since. Steady progress. Looking forward to my weigh-in on Sunday. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
My week so far was a normal day at work on Monday, lazing about Tuesday to Thursday. I did forget my dentist appointment which was fun realising it this morning and rebooked it for the 31st, so I will make sure I attend that with urgent notes to remind me this time, definitely one by my bed when I get up. I'm usually good at remembering appointments but really let the ball drop then. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
My week so far was a normal day at work on Monday, lazing about Tuesday to Thursday. I did forget my dentist appointment which was fun realising it this morning and rebooked it for the 31st, so I will make sure I attend that with urgent notes to remind me this time, definitely one by my bed when I get up. I'm usually good at remembering appointments but really let the ball drop then. XD
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Well, yesterday my cat's claw was impacted into his paw. He was limping so we had to trim his nails. He's still limping and it has me concerned. I have a wedding I'm supposed to go to tomorrow and am worried I may need to no-show and take the cat to the vet. Sad
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Well, yesterday my cat's claw was impacted into his paw. He was limping so we had to trim his nails. He's still limping and it has me concerned. I have a wedding I'm supposed to go to tomorrow and am worried I may need to no-show and take the cat to the vet. Sad
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh no baby! Poor thing, wow, wonder how that even happens in cats (or other clawed animals). It's like an ingrown nail. Just check and make sure it's not warm and weeping or anything like that, cuz that's infection, but they should be fine for one more day if that's not the case. If you notice any of that, though, that's definitely a vet visit pronto.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh no baby! Poor thing, wow, wonder how that even happens in cats (or other clawed animals). It's like an ingrown nail. Just check and make sure it's not warm and weeping or anything like that, cuz that's infection, but they should be fine for one more day if that's not the case. If you notice any of that, though, that's definitely a vet visit pronto.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 13th, 2023, 06:11 PM)Frank Wrote:
I didn't even know a cat claw could be impacted. Blink

Since my last post it's been a mixed bag for me really. Work was atrocious because my store refuses to deal with the useless front-end manager who forces everyone to leave without any of the closing tasks being done because she just wants to go home, leaving everyone on the morning crew to deal with it, and I was one of the few lucky people to deal with that on both my Friday and Saturday shifts, alongside the multiple callouts we had on Saturday morning which left us with only half the number of people for grocery than we should have had. Oh and of course upper management won't do anything to that front-end lazy sack of shite so this will inevitably happen again. Rolleyes
Outside of work, just been struggling to get into the groove of things for school like I wanted to. I also have a photography project due Friday and feel really unconfident about it. Doh

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 13th, 2023, 06:11 PM)Frank Wrote:
I didn't even know a cat claw could be impacted. Blink

Since my last post it's been a mixed bag for me really. Work was atrocious because my store refuses to deal with the useless front-end manager who forces everyone to leave without any of the closing tasks being done because she just wants to go home, leaving everyone on the morning crew to deal with it, and I was one of the few lucky people to deal with that on both my Friday and Saturday shifts, alongside the multiple callouts we had on Saturday morning which left us with only half the number of people for grocery than we should have had. Oh and of course upper management won't do anything to that front-end lazy sack of shite so this will inevitably happen again. Rolleyes
Outside of work, just been struggling to get into the groove of things for school like I wanted to. I also have a photography project due Friday and feel really unconfident about it. Doh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 3,089 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,357 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,348 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,046 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface