Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, it's one of those types of like side classes a student has to take alongside their main one, I forgot about them. We sort of had those in college but were mandatory, think it was some type of maths and something else, possibly a third one. I didn't care of those ones no clue what we even did in them so they've been booted into a tiny tiny segment of my memory that was just reminded of them now. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, it's one of those types of like side classes a student has to take alongside their main one, I forgot about them. We sort of had those in college but were mandatory, think it was some type of maths and something else, possibly a third one. I didn't care of those ones no clue what we even did in them so they've been booted into a tiny tiny segment of my memory that was just reminded of them now. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Today has really started to make me strongly consider looking for a new job. On shift for 10 hours and I only just got home more than 12 hours after I left the house this morning, all because my store refuses to hire people to replace those who left. My coworker had to spend three hours doing something that used to be done by someone else elsewhere in the store, and tomorrow they're having to check in all the deliveries and Thursday they have to hang all the new sale signs. That means my department won't be worked at all from now until Friday when I go in, which means my weekend shift is going to be awful from how behind everything will be. I also have to probably spend Saturday changing out all the price tags that come in that day so that'll really put me behind.
What sucks is this will likely be what happens now every week, and I'm not interested in entertaining it one bit. My day was just entirely miserable and nowhere can pay me enough to sign up for that sort of garbage on a weekly basis. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Today has really started to make me strongly consider looking for a new job. On shift for 10 hours and I only just got home more than 12 hours after I left the house this morning, all because my store refuses to hire people to replace those who left. My coworker had to spend three hours doing something that used to be done by someone else elsewhere in the store, and tomorrow they're having to check in all the deliveries and Thursday they have to hang all the new sale signs. That means my department won't be worked at all from now until Friday when I go in, which means my weekend shift is going to be awful from how behind everything will be. I also have to probably spend Saturday changing out all the price tags that come in that day so that'll really put me behind.
What sucks is this will likely be what happens now every week, and I'm not interested in entertaining it one bit. My day was just entirely miserable and nowhere can pay me enough to sign up for that sort of garbage on a weekly basis. Errm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah the sounds like the sort of crap my store's doing as well, not hiring when we sorely effing need it. There's been more instances but on my shift yesterday I definitely could've used help on my own and even the section leader on chilled who was on their own too asked me numerous times how I was doing, I decided to say I'm fine and let him get on with his department because one of us leaving to help the other just puts one area much worse off, Sunday should not be a day with a single colleague per department when there used to be at least 2 and possibly more.

Tomorrow on my own for 4 hours in the morning but isn't as bad as there is at least another in at 10AM, but they're on their own when I finish at 1 or 2pm, been the same the rest of the week prior (which I wasn't in for) as another is booked off and no cover is allowed. Again same will happen when I'm booked off next starting Friday. Ah well, I won't have to care then.

Today went to visit my step-grandfather, he was worse than when we saw him last, he was finding it a bit difficult to speak but just about managed, he hasn't lost his marbles though so that's a good thing.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah the sounds like the sort of crap my store's doing as well, not hiring when we sorely effing need it. There's been more instances but on my shift yesterday I definitely could've used help on my own and even the section leader on chilled who was on their own too asked me numerous times how I was doing, I decided to say I'm fine and let him get on with his department because one of us leaving to help the other just puts one area much worse off, Sunday should not be a day with a single colleague per department when there used to be at least 2 and possibly more.

Tomorrow on my own for 4 hours in the morning but isn't as bad as there is at least another in at 10AM, but they're on their own when I finish at 1 or 2pm, been the same the rest of the week prior (which I wasn't in for) as another is booked off and no cover is allowed. Again same will happen when I'm booked off next starting Friday. Ah well, I won't have to care then.

Today went to visit my step-grandfather, he was worse than when we saw him last, he was finding it a bit difficult to speak but just about managed, he hasn't lost his marbles though so that's a good thing.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My day started with doing the dishes, the sink almost overflowing due to a clogged drain and water from the upstairs shower backing up into the sink as it uses the same drain, panicking about trying to stop it from overflowing and in my panic throwing a plastic storage box out of my way on the bedroom floor and putting a hole in the wall with it. It was not a fun morning, and it also cost like $575 to get the drain cleared by a plumber. Suffer

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My day started with doing the dishes, the sink almost overflowing due to a clogged drain and water from the upstairs shower backing up into the sink as it uses the same drain, panicking about trying to stop it from overflowing and in my panic throwing a plastic storage box out of my way on the bedroom floor and putting a hole in the wall with it. It was not a fun morning, and it also cost like $575 to get the drain cleared by a plumber. Suffer
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Blocked sinks suck, but damn if I was there I could have had a look although I only sort out the drain pipes that are easily accessible (I've done my kitchen sink and bathroom sink twice) but possibly not if it was managing to mess with the shower too. The way I do it though requires plenty of plastic containers or a huge bowl/bucket that won't ever be used for anything ever again except drainage clearing or dirty cleaning. XD

Day was alright, Dad's birthday and we went bowling. I did better today as previously I struggled with scores of 30-60 but today although still crap, 69, 95, 69. 95 could've been much higher if I got my er...spare-strikes (as I like to call them) in the right place instead of missing my first throw then getting the full 10 pins down on my second throw. Lost 30-40 points not getting that, bah. I just sucked on the two 69's. My Dad couldn't win a game unfortunately but all of us did get some strikes plus a Harvester afterwards was all enjoyable.

Work tomorrow then I'm off for a week, I could've given myself 10 days in a row but wanted to sleep properly prior to Friday, working should guarantee it unless I suddenly get ill or something.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Blocked sinks suck, but damn if I was there I could have had a look although I only sort out the drain pipes that are easily accessible (I've done my kitchen sink and bathroom sink twice) but possibly not if it was managing to mess with the shower too. The way I do it though requires plenty of plastic containers or a huge bowl/bucket that won't ever be used for anything ever again except drainage clearing or dirty cleaning. XD

Day was alright, Dad's birthday and we went bowling. I did better today as previously I struggled with scores of 30-60 but today although still crap, 69, 95, 69. 95 could've been much higher if I got my er...spare-strikes (as I like to call them) in the right place instead of missing my first throw then getting the full 10 pins down on my second throw. Lost 30-40 points not getting that, bah. I just sucked on the two 69's. My Dad couldn't win a game unfortunately but all of us did get some strikes plus a Harvester afterwards was all enjoyable.

Work tomorrow then I'm off for a week, I could've given myself 10 days in a row but wanted to sleep properly prior to Friday, working should guarantee it unless I suddenly get ill or something.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
My week's been pretty good so far. I'm starting to get a bit more energy, at last - although I did struggle to get to sleep last night (I believe because my pillow was too firm!).

On a more positive note, the highlight of my week so far was a visit to a local brasserie, where I got 50% off food. I had a lamb burger with goat's cheese... was lovely!

I'll be spending the weekend with my girlfriend. We don't have a whole lot planned, but most likely, we'll be catching up on some films and TV shows I haven't seen Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
My week's been pretty good so far. I'm starting to get a bit more energy, at last - although I did struggle to get to sleep last night (I believe because my pillow was too firm!).

On a more positive note, the highlight of my week so far was a visit to a local brasserie, where I got 50% off food. I had a lamb burger with goat's cheese... was lovely!

I'll be spending the weekend with my girlfriend. We don't have a whole lot planned, but most likely, we'll be catching up on some films and TV shows I haven't seen Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 25th, 2024, 12:11 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Whatever pipe was blocked was the main drainage pipe from the house so it was beyond the pipes beneath the sink, which is why the shower was able to back up into the sink because that particular shower is situated directly above the kitchen so all the water from it drains down a pipe inside the wall that connects into the same pipe the kitchen sink pipes connect into. @ShiraNoMai would have to give a more accurate telling of what the plumber said/did since I wasn't home until he was finishing up and I believe he had to use something that was like a couple of feet long to reach through all the piping to where the blockage was to get hold of it. I'm guessing he used one of those long plastic sticks that have the jagged edges that can grab gunk in pipes.

(Jan 26th, 2024, 12:08 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Have you been sick or something @Kyng? Unsure

Speaking of being sick, I don't know if I've come down with something or if my anxiety being through the roof lately is to blame, but yesterday I was feeling really nauseous and today I ended up leaving work earlier than I would have because I was starting to get really light headed along with feeling nauseous and needing to go to the bathroom more times than I cared to keep track of. I don't think I have a stomach virus because when I got home I decided to just say screw it and had McDonald's to see if maybe I was just low on energy from lack of eating yesterday, but it doesn't feel like it made any difference for me; however, I haven't felt worse since eating it nor has my stomach decided to set off a grenade hence why I don't think I have a stomach issue going on.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 25th, 2024, 12:11 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Whatever pipe was blocked was the main drainage pipe from the house so it was beyond the pipes beneath the sink, which is why the shower was able to back up into the sink because that particular shower is situated directly above the kitchen so all the water from it drains down a pipe inside the wall that connects into the same pipe the kitchen sink pipes connect into. @ShiraNoMai would have to give a more accurate telling of what the plumber said/did since I wasn't home until he was finishing up and I believe he had to use something that was like a couple of feet long to reach through all the piping to where the blockage was to get hold of it. I'm guessing he used one of those long plastic sticks that have the jagged edges that can grab gunk in pipes.

Speaking of being sick, I don't know if I've come down with something or if my anxiety being through the roof lately is to blame, but yesterday I was feeling really nauseous and today I ended up leaving work earlier than I would have because I was starting to get really light headed along with feeling nauseous and needing to go to the bathroom more times than I cared to keep track of. I don't think I have a stomach virus because when I got home I decided to just say screw it and had McDonald's to see if maybe I was just low on energy from lack of eating yesterday, but it doesn't feel like it made any difference for me; however, I haven't felt worse since eating it nor has my stomach decided to set off a grenade hence why I don't think I have a stomach issue going on.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah it was that far down, yeah I wouldn't have done much then. XD

Oof that doesn't sound good but at least you didn't get worse after eating. Good call on finishing work early just in case.

My week off work has been meh so far, just playing two games and that's about it. Thought I would be happier but I'm just not really. Doing something different tomorrow though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah it was that far down, yeah I wouldn't have done much then. XD

Oof that doesn't sound good but at least you didn't get worse after eating. Good call on finishing work early just in case.

My week off work has been meh so far, just playing two games and that's about it. Thought I would be happier but I'm just not really. Doing something different tomorrow though.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 31st, 2024, 12:58 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeah, my coworker was beginning to get concerned and asked if I was okay, and it went from saying "I'll be okay" to "no" in a matter of hours and it was when I said no that she suggested I go home. The biggest concern I had about going home was that I was having on and off bouts of feeling light headed and my drive home is like 30 minutes long, but fortunately I didn't have that come on bad enough while driving to need to stop and pull over.

I'd suggest coming up with a few small tasks to do that can break up the day and give you a goal of sorts to fulfill. Another helpful thing would be to get up and move around throughout the day even if you're just going to spend most of that day chilling with a game or something, because sitting around for long stretches just "existing" means you're not getting any dopamine generation in your body, so moving around can actually help your body make that chemical.
It's funny that the latter part of my advice there is something I have never done despite my therapist telling me to utilize it. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, my coworker was beginning to get concerned and asked if I was okay, and it went from saying "I'll be okay" to "no" in a matter of hours and it was when I said no that she suggested I go home. The biggest concern I had about going home was that I was having on and off bouts of feeling light headed and my drive home is like 30 minutes long, but fortunately I didn't have that come on bad enough while driving to need to stop and pull over.

I'd suggest coming up with a few small tasks to do that can break up the day and give you a goal of sorts to fulfill. Another helpful thing would be to get up and move around throughout the day even if you're just going to spend most of that day chilling with a game or something, because sitting around for long stretches just "existing" means you're not getting any dopamine generation in your body, so moving around can actually help your body make that chemical.
It's funny that the latter part of my advice there is something I have never done despite my therapist telling me to utilize it. ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Quote:

At that point, I hadn't been sick. But sadly, I am now... I've had a nasty cough all day Sad ! Sorry to hear you've been struggling too - and I hope you feel better soon Smile . 

The weekend with my girlfriend was nice - although we didn't go out and do much. The one notable trip out of the house was a meal at Coal Kitchen, where I had beef koftas, a halloumi skewer, and churros. Was rather nice - and I was feeling quite stuffed by the end of it! But other than that, we mostly just stayed in and watched films and TV (including Rain Man and Top Gun - a couple of 80s classics that had passed me by until now!)

As for this week, though - it's been back to work. But, other than being sick, I've continued a clearout of the house - finally getting rid of all my old maths books from university, that I was never going to read again. Next up, I'm sorting a bunch of Playmobil that I haven't played with in many years Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Quote:

At that point, I hadn't been sick. But sadly, I am now... I've had a nasty cough all day Sad ! Sorry to hear you've been struggling too - and I hope you feel better soon Smile . 

The weekend with my girlfriend was nice - although we didn't go out and do much. The one notable trip out of the house was a meal at Coal Kitchen, where I had beef koftas, a halloumi skewer, and churros. Was rather nice - and I was feeling quite stuffed by the end of it! But other than that, we mostly just stayed in and watched films and TV (including Rain Man and Top Gun - a couple of 80s classics that had passed me by until now!)

As for this week, though - it's been back to work. But, other than being sick, I've continued a clearout of the house - finally getting rid of all my old maths books from university, that I was never going to read again. Next up, I'm sorting a bunch of Playmobil that I haven't played with in many years Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Kyng: Ah. So what was causing you to have a lack of energy then? Also, I hope your cough doesn't progress to having more symptoms or just getting worse by itself.
Staying in and just chilling all day is actually nice to be able to do with a partner, especially since it shows you can just enjoy each others company without having to be doing something.
I don't know how many of my old school books I have at my parents house, but if any are there I'd probably keep anything except text books. It'd be interesting to see what I wrote in my school note books. Tongue

My day has been far too eventful in far too little time today. I had class this morning, and it was a horrible two hours from start to finish. Turns out my teacher is an utter prick who saw fit to constantly make argumentative comments towards me all class to the point I was feeling like a garbage person, and then after class opted to just dig his heels in on it when I told him how his remarks had been making me feel. At least there was another student who took notice of everything he did during and after class and found him to be completely out of line who came up to me after he was done to tell me they disagreed with everything he had been saying and that a lot of what he accused me of doing was projection or trying to stroke his own ego.
If he decides after today to act the way he did to me again in any capacity I'm reporting his arse to the dean. I haven't seen a teacher act that unprofessional since I was at a university in 2010. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Kyng: Ah. So what was causing you to have a lack of energy then? Also, I hope your cough doesn't progress to having more symptoms or just getting worse by itself.
Staying in and just chilling all day is actually nice to be able to do with a partner, especially since it shows you can just enjoy each others company without having to be doing something.
I don't know how many of my old school books I have at my parents house, but if any are there I'd probably keep anything except text books. It'd be interesting to see what I wrote in my school note books. Tongue

My day has been far too eventful in far too little time today. I had class this morning, and it was a horrible two hours from start to finish. Turns out my teacher is an utter prick who saw fit to constantly make argumentative comments towards me all class to the point I was feeling like a garbage person, and then after class opted to just dig his heels in on it when I told him how his remarks had been making me feel. At least there was another student who took notice of everything he did during and after class and found him to be completely out of line who came up to me after he was done to tell me they disagreed with everything he had been saying and that a lot of what he accused me of doing was projection or trying to stroke his own ego.
If he decides after today to act the way he did to me again in any capacity I'm reporting his arse to the dean. I haven't seen a teacher act that unprofessional since I was at a university in 2010. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The fact he's an old codger too, not too surprising but still impressive how much egos can come into play, especially later in life. He's used to dealing with entry-level designers that don't know squat about anything. Someone coming in with prior experience has suddenly gave him performance anxiety and he has to just puff out his chest to assert his dominance. Pathetic.

I've been having a fucking week at my office as well. It has been a fiasco and a half to deal with one of our new label acquisitions, whom up until our acquisition have been doing things entirely themselves, and having to get anything from them is like pulling teeth. They have an album going for pre-order this Friday and we wanted to launch the new site alongside it, but boy howdy is everything way more complicated than just flipping a switch. Genuinely can't wait to see the back of this. Errm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The fact he's an old codger too, not too surprising but still impressive how much egos can come into play, especially later in life. He's used to dealing with entry-level designers that don't know squat about anything. Someone coming in with prior experience has suddenly gave him performance anxiety and he has to just puff out his chest to assert his dominance. Pathetic.

I've been having a fucking week at my office as well. It has been a fiasco and a half to deal with one of our new label acquisitions, whom up until our acquisition have been doing things entirely themselves, and having to get anything from them is like pulling teeth. They have an album going for pre-order this Friday and we wanted to launch the new site alongside it, but boy howdy is everything way more complicated than just flipping a switch. Genuinely can't wait to see the back of this. Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 8th, 2024, 05:53 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, the fact he wouldn't give an apology while I gave one to him told me he has an ego and thinks he's always right. Whatever though, I'm just gonna not bother making comments or even paying attention to the screen when he's showing other people's work since apparently he doesn't want our input. I'm not wasting my time looking at stuff where my involvement isn't wanted; I'll just continue doing my own work. Errm

Welcome to my world when your job tasked me with moving that one fan forum from one software to another and how I could never get anything I needed to work with for ages. You couldn't pay me enough to do that or what you're dealing with again for someone. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, the fact he wouldn't give an apology while I gave one to him told me he has an ego and thinks he's always right. Whatever though, I'm just gonna not bother making comments or even paying attention to the screen when he's showing other people's work since apparently he doesn't want our input. I'm not wasting my time looking at stuff where my involvement isn't wanted; I'll just continue doing my own work. Errm

Welcome to my world when your job tasked me with moving that one fan forum from one software to another and how I could never get anything I needed to work with for ages. You couldn't pay me enough to do that or what you're dealing with again for someone. Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just got an email that I passed the portfolio review to get onto the BFA Graphic Design course at my university! Wow

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just got an email that I passed the portfolio review to get onto the BFA Graphic Design course at my university! Wow
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
An update from my last post: dust has settled, all is well. The band now is insanely burnt out on dealing with shit though, so they're taking a very hands off approach to stuff for a while LOL

Anyway, congrats Moony! Been a long time coming and it's well earned. ^_^
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
An update from my last post: dust has settled, all is well. The band now is insanely burnt out on dealing with shit though, so they're taking a very hands off approach to stuff for a while LOL

Anyway, congrats Moony! Been a long time coming and it's well earned. ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 3,080 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,356 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,347 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,041 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface