How Was Your Day/Week?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC) | Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 10,008
Agent 9 (NFT) Horizon Zero Dawn (Shiny) Minecraft 
My day so far has been rather chill. Decided to call my parents and ended up on the phone with them for four hours so so far most of my day has gone into that. XD
I did also discover that AEW finally released the DVD for their Revolution 2022 PPV which @ShiraNoMai and I attended live, so I snagged a copy for myself and also got a copy sent to my brother too. ^_^

I have an appointment with my therapist in an hour which I expect to be rather uneventful since I don't really have much to share with her except that my medications are currently fine. Ayaya

Moonface hopes he used the ayaya emote appropriately since he does not know what it is actually applied to normally... Monkas
[Image: FragrantSorrowfulLeafbird-size_restricted.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC) | Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
Agent 9 (NFT) Horizon Zero Dawn (Shiny) Minecraft 
XP: 10,008
My day so far has been rather chill. Decided to call my parents and ended up on the phone with them for four hours so so far most of my day has gone into that. XD
I did also discover that AEW finally released the DVD for their Revolution 2022 PPV which @ShiraNoMai and I attended live, so I snagged a copy for myself and also got a copy sent to my brother too. ^_^

I have an appointment with my therapist in an hour which I expect to be rather uneventful since I don't really have much to share with her except that my medications are currently fine. Ayaya

Moonface hopes he used the ayaya emote appropriately since he does not know what it is actually applied to normally... Monkas
ShiraNoMai Offline
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Moderators
Currently Playing
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,518
Ukiki (NFT) Doom (Shiny) Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) 
AYAYA tends to be for anything cute or anime, or if you want to be a racist Twitch degen, for any mention of Japan at all. You can use it however you want though, it's just an emote lol

Had a rough start to the day, into a rougher mid-afternoon, but ended the day way better once I left work. It's amusing cuz work wasn't even the cause of my distress LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Currently Playing
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ukiki (NFT) Doom (Shiny) Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) 
XP: 10,518
AYAYA tends to be for anything cute or anime, or if you want to be a racist Twitch degen, for any mention of Japan at all. You can use it however you want though, it's just an emote lol

Had a rough start to the day, into a rougher mid-afternoon, but ended the day way better once I left work. It's amusing cuz work wasn't even the cause of my distress LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 2,821 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 2,214 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 4,118 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface