Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 3,423
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
Yup, really looking good. From the Cortex gameplay I'm wondering when it comes up to play as him as we see in the short cutscene he's watching Crash go through the same area of his own gameplay/level. Then when the scene appears to be over it's already transitioned to Crash's point of view and supposedly you immediately play as Crash from then on and finish the level. So does Cortex gameplay happen within Crash's levels? Hm.
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 3,423
Yup, really looking good. From the Cortex gameplay I'm wondering when it comes up to play as him as we see in the short cutscene he's watching Crash go through the same area of his own gameplay/level. Then when the scene appears to be over it's already transitioned to Crash's point of view and supposedly you immediately play as Crash from then on and finish the level. So does Cortex gameplay happen within Crash's levels? Hm.
Moonface Online
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
AC: NH (NS) | Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 4,919
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
(11 hours ago)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That transition isn't how the level would actually be, because there has already been Snow Way Out gameplay featuring only Crash. Cortex's segment either ends there, or they didn't want to show more, but either way the transition is just showing Crash's version of the level alongside Cortex's to demonstrate better what Cortex tampered with for anyone who didn't see that prior gameplay.

Also, there's going to be new footage released this Thursday during that days State of Play presentation. Most speculation I've seen is putting a pretty solid bet on it being N. Gin boss fight gameplay.
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Online
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
AC: NH (NS) | Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 4,919
(11 hours ago)Mr EliteL Wrote:
That transition isn't how the level would actually be, because there has already been Snow Way Out gameplay featuring only Crash. Cortex's segment either ends there, or they didn't want to show more, but either way the transition is just showing Crash's version of the level alongside Cortex's to demonstrate better what Cortex tampered with for anyone who didn't see that prior gameplay.

Also, there's going to be new footage released this Thursday during that days State of Play presentation. Most speculation I've seen is putting a pretty solid bet on it being N. Gin boss fight gameplay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xenoblade Chronicles (Series) ShiraNoMai 15 2,177 Jul 6th, 2020, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) | Snap Sequel Announced Moonface 22 2,932 Jul 3rd, 2020, 10:44 AM
Last Post: sunshine queen
  Paper Mario (Series) | Origami King Announced Moonface 13 901 Jun 21st, 2020, 07:42 PM
  LittleBigPlanet (Series) | New Game Announced Moonface 9 2,746 Jun 13th, 2020, 07:45 AM
  Resident Evil (Series) Moonface 57 12,698 Jun 11th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Moonface