How Was Your Day/Week?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was going to remake the "What Made/Ruined Your Day?" thread from the old board but I think this is far better because not every day has something necessarily really good or bad about it, it could just be a regular day. And maybe sometimes we want to just cover a whole week instead of a day too for whatever reason. ^_^

So, how has your day/week been for you?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was going to remake the "What Made/Ruined Your Day?" thread from the old board but I think this is far better because not every day has something necessarily really good or bad about it, it could just be a regular day. And maybe sometimes we want to just cover a whole week instead of a day too for whatever reason. ^_^

So, how has your day/week been for you?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spent my day power washing the front and back patios. I think they came out good but it's hard to say because it got dark out by the time I finished the front and got started on the back. LOL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spent my day power washing the front and back patios. I think they came out good but it's hard to say because it got dark out by the time I finished the front and got started on the back. LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
They look great! Definitely one of those things that belongs on that Pressure Washing Sub Reddit, I'd say LOL

My first week back to working after a week off, not too shabby. Felt rejuvenated, I really needed that time to myself, even if I didn't really make much "productive" use of that time. Ended the week on a high note, where we accomplished two house things: tidied up that dumpster-ground of a second bedroom, and pressure cleaned the pavements of our front and back patios (which honestly look like they haven't been cleaned.... ever.) After the crazy that went down in the middle of this past week, I feel a positive change coming, so this weekend was definitely a sign of that. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
They look great! Definitely one of those things that belongs on that Pressure Washing Sub Reddit, I'd say LOL

My first week back to working after a week off, not too shabby. Felt rejuvenated, I really needed that time to myself, even if I didn't really make much "productive" use of that time. Ended the week on a high note, where we accomplished two house things: tidied up that dumpster-ground of a second bedroom, and pressure cleaned the pavements of our front and back patios (which honestly look like they haven't been cleaned.... ever.) After the crazy that went down in the middle of this past week, I feel a positive change coming, so this weekend was definitely a sign of that. Smile
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My week was pretty good, other than having to work. Spent a lot of time preparing for Ganyu's release in Genshin Impact. Got a good chunk of progress done in Sakuna, while farming the event in Azur Lane and farming trust with my Operators in Arknights (Operators get bonus to their ATK stat the higher their trust is).

As my how my Sunday was specifically, also really good. Had the day off from work (which automatically makes it a great day), so I was able to just sit and game all day, aside from some time I had to use to go get pull tabs set-up at the bar (they're allowed to open again starting tomorrow, so back to having to do this job, yay...). But I finished up my daily stuff in Genshin quick, so I was able to spend more time on Sakuna today than normal, which was nice.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My week was pretty good, other than having to work. Spent a lot of time preparing for Ganyu's release in Genshin Impact. Got a good chunk of progress done in Sakuna, while farming the event in Azur Lane and farming trust with my Operators in Arknights (Operators get bonus to their ATK stat the higher their trust is).

As my how my Sunday was specifically, also really good. Had the day off from work (which automatically makes it a great day), so I was able to just sit and game all day, aside from some time I had to use to go get pull tabs set-up at the bar (they're allowed to open again starting tomorrow, so back to having to do this job, yay...). But I finished up my daily stuff in Genshin quick, so I was able to spend more time on Sakuna today than normal, which was nice.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
My week has been pretty relaxing and I am rather enjoying reading manga and playing Dead By Daylight.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
My week has been pretty relaxing and I am rather enjoying reading manga and playing Dead By Daylight.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My last week wasn't great even if I got an unplanned week off work. I even hated not going in on Friday and Saturday even though I knew I needed them off to get myself to 100%. This week has started OK, back to work and surprisingly a lot to do even when there was three of us in, plus a fourth came in early too. OK she had to help on home shopping which had an insane amount to pick it seemed, but still.

Anyway, was pleased with the day and now to relax again. Although our washing machine is dead, yay.
Glad you guys have had good days.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My last week wasn't great even if I got an unplanned week off work. I even hated not going in on Friday and Saturday even though I knew I needed them off to get myself to 100%. This week has started OK, back to work and surprisingly a lot to do even when there was three of us in, plus a fourth came in early too. OK she had to help on home shopping which had an insane amount to pick it seemed, but still.

Anyway, was pleased with the day and now to relax again. Although our washing machine is dead, yay.
Glad you guys have had good days.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 12th, 2021, 01:07 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Although our washing machine is dead, yay.
Stop sitting on it during the spin cycle. Shifty Whistle

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 12th, 2021, 01:07 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Although our washing machine is dead, yay.
Stop sitting on it during the spin cycle. Shifty Whistle
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
My physical copy of Cross Code arrived from Amazon today, except it was an empty envelope with the side that is supposed to be sealed wide open.

My day has been ruined (not really because Ganyu in Genshin hype, but still pretty sad about it).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
My physical copy of Cross Code arrived from Amazon today, except it was an empty envelope with the side that is supposed to be sealed wide open.

My day has been ruined (not really because Ganyu in Genshin hype, but still pretty sad about it).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 13th, 2021, 12:07 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

That sucks. D=

Was it open because someone didn't seal it properly, or because someone opened it during transit?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 13th, 2021, 12:07 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

That sucks. D=

Was it open because someone didn't seal it properly, or because someone opened it during transit?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It looks like it was never sealed at all, so whomever packaged it at the Warehouse didn't seal it. The part that's supposed to be sticky isn't, so if I take a closer look at it, I bet the seal was never even peeled off.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It looks like it was never sealed at all, so whomever packaged it at the Warehouse didn't seal it. The part that's supposed to be sticky isn't, so if I take a closer look at it, I bet the seal was never even peeled off.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If it wasn't sealed I'm surprised the item didn't fall out at the actual facility and no one caught the empty envelope. Then again, it could just be that whoever may have noticed isn't treated well enough to care, considering some of the stories about Amazon warehouses.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If it wasn't sealed I'm surprised the item didn't fall out at the actual facility and no one caught the empty envelope. Then again, it could just be that whoever may have noticed isn't treated well enough to care, considering some of the stories about Amazon warehouses.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, who knows? But I did learn something. I haven't had to use Amazon's customer support for a while, and I didn't know that they've replaced the live-chat with a bot (the bot will connect you with a rep if it can't solve your problem).

I was like, oh boy, here we go, but it actually was super quick and easy. I just picked answers from pre-set questions and the bot put in a request to have another copy of the game shipped to me and it was easy as that. Well, hopefully as easy as that. Guess we'll find out if I get it in a couple of days or if I get an email from Amazon trying to dispute the claim.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, who knows? But I did learn something. I haven't had to use Amazon's customer support for a while, and I didn't know that they've replaced the live-chat with a bot (the bot will connect you with a rep if it can't solve your problem).

I was like, oh boy, here we go, but it actually was super quick and easy. I just picked answers from pre-set questions and the bot put in a request to have another copy of the game shipped to me and it was easy as that. Well, hopefully as easy as that. Guess we'll find out if I get it in a couple of days or if I get an email from Amazon trying to dispute the claim.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It always surprises me when a company just takes someone's word that their item was lost and sends a new one, or that the item was damaged and just refunds it without wanting proof. I guess they just look out for people who do it multiple times or maybe only care if it's a very expensive item. Hmm

My day so far is rather....eh. Woke up early hoping I would have a good day but haven't actually had much luck of it going well yet because of stuff outside my control. Which is fine in the sense that I can't exactly help that happening, but it still sucks that today was a rare day I didn't wake up feeling like life was complete shit. Meh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It always surprises me when a company just takes someone's word that their item was lost and sends a new one, or that the item was damaged and just refunds it without wanting proof. I guess they just look out for people who do it multiple times or maybe only care if it's a very expensive item. Hmm

My day so far is rather....eh. Woke up early hoping I would have a good day but haven't actually had much luck of it going well yet because of stuff outside my control. Which is fine in the sense that I can't exactly help that happening, but it still sucks that today was a rare day I didn't wake up feeling like life was complete shit. Meh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
My days have been like every other since this pandemic started and it's insane but telling how it's nearly been a year already since that time. I can't express the level of uncare and numbness I feel going through every day like a slog.

I've never identified with a Spongebob moment much like I have with this: 

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
My days have been like every other since this pandemic started and it's insane but telling how it's nearly been a year already since that time. I can't express the level of uncare and numbness I feel going through every day like a slog.

I've never identified with a Spongebob moment much like I have with this: 

Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
How it annoys what gets priority in my store when working. Monday I was fine being on my own as I start later and it was a given we'd have low customers with less home shoppers about, so it was easy for me to fill my department alone as my section leader had to finish much early because she was doing night work too. That's another thing that annoys me, everyone knows she's injured with broken ribs but nah let's have her do the extra work and no one else to step up, then have her do another night into day shift and probably more today/tonight. Then for me yesterday yeah let's leave the front of the store to one person and not wait until I've had my break/third person comes in at 11 (sorting out warehouse stock took me 3 hours and that was one half of my dept), so home shoppers sub the worst area of the store to get returns instead of letting us have time to fill gaps for them and the morning customers when snow had died down. Keep wishing I said but I always get the feeling I won't be listened to in there, as it's happened before.

At least I have today to wind down before the VD rush.

@ShiraNoMai Yup a year of this....this....long joyful experience... Meh  has already almost gone by. Wonder if there'll be an anniversary of sorts, or a worldwide moan about it.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
How it annoys what gets priority in my store when working. Monday I was fine being on my own as I start later and it was a given we'd have low customers with less home shoppers about, so it was easy for me to fill my department alone as my section leader had to finish much early because she was doing night work too. That's another thing that annoys me, everyone knows she's injured with broken ribs but nah let's have her do the extra work and no one else to step up, then have her do another night into day shift and probably more today/tonight. Then for me yesterday yeah let's leave the front of the store to one person and not wait until I've had my break/third person comes in at 11 (sorting out warehouse stock took me 3 hours and that was one half of my dept), so home shoppers sub the worst area of the store to get returns instead of letting us have time to fill gaps for them and the morning customers when snow had died down. Keep wishing I said but I always get the feeling I won't be listened to in there, as it's happened before.

At least I have today to wind down before the VD rush.

@ShiraNoMai Yup a year of this....this....long joyful experience... Meh  has already almost gone by. Wonder if there'll be an anniversary of sorts, or a worldwide moan about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 2,810 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,234 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,304 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 5,961 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface