Resident Evil (Series)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, that multiplayer is a big yikes. They should really just stick with a Mercenaries style thing because that seems to be one of the only side modes they've done that always works and could work fine for multiplayer. Just do a survival thing like how CoD Zombies or Left 4 Dead or something does where it's just round based survival against waves of enemies in a map. None of the PvP stuff though. The most PvP it should do is just having it where it's PvE but with multiple teams competing, but without the ability to kill each other or anything.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Yeah, that multiplayer is a big yikes. They should really just stick with a Mercenaries style thing because that seems to be one of the only side modes they've done that always works and could work fine for multiplayer. Just do a survival thing like how CoD Zombies or Left 4 Dead or something does where it's just round based survival against waves of enemies in a map. None of the PvP stuff though. The most PvP it should do is just having it where it's PvE but with multiple teams competing, but without the ability to kill each other or anything.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Here is everything that was shown in today's Resident Evil Showcase if you don't want to watch the entire showcase embedded above:
  • Resident Evil Village - Official Story Trailer #2Watch Here

• Resident Evil Village: MercenariesTrailer
    • This time around, players will be able to visit an in-game shop between areas. Just like in the main game, Mercenaries players will be able to buy items and upgrades from the Duke’s Emporium.
    • In addition to consumable items, upgrades, and weapon customization, Resident Evil Village’s version of The Mercenaries will give players special abilities. They be able to choose from perks like increased weapon damage, faster movement speed, and stronger defense during their playthroughs. Capcom’s preview of the bonus game mode also showed abilities like HP recovery when attacking and enemy corpses that explode.
    • This mode will be included with Resident Evil Village for free. I know that has always been the case for any game featuring this mode, but in an age where such things could be expected to require additional payment, I thought I'd mention it to clear up any doubts.

• Resident Evil Village - New Demo Announced - Trailer
    • PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Steam, and Stadia players will soon be able to try out a gameplay demo that will let them explore both the village and castle portions of the game for one hour.
      PlayStation owners will have early access to the demo next week, and the village and castle portions will be separated into two days. Each demo will be available to download and play over an 8-hour window, although the game time is limited to 30 minutes for each.

• North America: May 1, 5 pm PT - May 2, 5 pm PT
    • Europe: May 2, 2 am CEST - May 3, 2 am CEST
    • Asia: May 2, 8 am HKT - May 3, 8 am HK

The demo will arrive for all platforms - PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Steam, and Google Stadia - on May 1/2, and players will have an hour to play both the Village Demo and Castle Demo, and can choose how they split their time.

Village Demo:
    • North America: April 17, 5 pm PT - April 18, 1 am PT
    • Europe: April 18, 7 pm CEST - April 19, 3 am CEST
    • Asia: April 18, 5 pm HKT - April 19, 1 am HKT

Castle Demo:
    • North America: April 24, 5 pm PT - April 25, 1 am PT
    • Europe: April 25, 7 pm CEST - April 26, 3 am CEST
    • Asia: April 25, 5 pm HKT - April 26, 1 am HKT

• Resident Evil 4 VR Announced - Trailer
    • Just when you thought Capcom couldn't find more ways to sell Resident Evil 4, they've teamed up with Oculus to bring a full VR port of the game to Oculus Quest 2.

• Resident Evil Infinite Darkness - Trailer
    • Infinite Darkness reunites Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield as they, wait for it, fend off against a zombie outbreak in the white house. And as you may recall, Leon once rescued the president’s daughter, Ashley Graham, in Resident Evil 4. This time, he’s keeping President Graham safe from zombies.

• Resident Evil X Dead by Daylight Collaboration - Trailer
    • Dead by Daylight is getting a collaboration event with Resident Evil. Behaviour Interactive will reveal the Resident Evil chapter on May 25 during DBD’s 5th-anniversary stream. The collab chapter will be released in June.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Here is everything that was shown in today's Resident Evil Showcase if you don't want to watch the entire showcase embedded above:
  • Resident Evil Village - Official Story Trailer #2Watch Here

• Resident Evil Village: MercenariesTrailer
    • This time around, players will be able to visit an in-game shop between areas. Just like in the main game, Mercenaries players will be able to buy items and upgrades from the Duke’s Emporium.
    • In addition to consumable items, upgrades, and weapon customization, Resident Evil Village’s version of The Mercenaries will give players special abilities. They be able to choose from perks like increased weapon damage, faster movement speed, and stronger defense during their playthroughs. Capcom’s preview of the bonus game mode also showed abilities like HP recovery when attacking and enemy corpses that explode.
    • This mode will be included with Resident Evil Village for free. I know that has always been the case for any game featuring this mode, but in an age where such things could be expected to require additional payment, I thought I'd mention it to clear up any doubts.

• Resident Evil Village - New Demo Announced - Trailer
    • PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Steam, and Stadia players will soon be able to try out a gameplay demo that will let them explore both the village and castle portions of the game for one hour.
      PlayStation owners will have early access to the demo next week, and the village and castle portions will be separated into two days. Each demo will be available to download and play over an 8-hour window, although the game time is limited to 30 minutes for each.

• North America: May 1, 5 pm PT - May 2, 5 pm PT
    • Europe: May 2, 2 am CEST - May 3, 2 am CEST
    • Asia: May 2, 8 am HKT - May 3, 8 am HK

The demo will arrive for all platforms - PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Steam, and Google Stadia - on May 1/2, and players will have an hour to play both the Village Demo and Castle Demo, and can choose how they split their time.

Village Demo:
    • North America: April 17, 5 pm PT - April 18, 1 am PT
    • Europe: April 18, 7 pm CEST - April 19, 3 am CEST
    • Asia: April 18, 5 pm HKT - April 19, 1 am HKT

Castle Demo:
    • North America: April 24, 5 pm PT - April 25, 1 am PT
    • Europe: April 25, 7 pm CEST - April 26, 3 am CEST
    • Asia: April 25, 5 pm HKT - April 26, 1 am HKT

• Resident Evil 4 VR Announced - Trailer
    • Just when you thought Capcom couldn't find more ways to sell Resident Evil 4, they've teamed up with Oculus to bring a full VR port of the game to Oculus Quest 2.

• Resident Evil Infinite Darkness - Trailer
    • Infinite Darkness reunites Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield as they, wait for it, fend off against a zombie outbreak in the white house. And as you may recall, Leon once rescued the president’s daughter, Ashley Graham, in Resident Evil 4. This time, he’s keeping President Graham safe from zombies.

• Resident Evil X Dead by Daylight Collaboration - Trailer
    • Dead by Daylight is getting a collaboration event with Resident Evil. Behaviour Interactive will reveal the Resident Evil chapter on May 25 during DBD’s 5th-anniversary stream. The collab chapter will be released in June.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
The interesting thing is how reliable these DBD leaks seem to be like this was talked about a few months ago before it was announced for Dead bY Daylight.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
The interesting thing is how reliable these DBD leaks seem to be like this was talked about a few months ago before it was announced for Dead bY Daylight.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was honestly surprised this series did a collaboration with DBD, only because I was under the impression DBD isn't really that big anymore and seems to be a very niche game nowadays. Unsure

I was tempted to play the demos but ultimately decided not to so as to not spoil anything for myself. I'm glad I didn't because it turns out there is a lot of story stuff in the demos and I'd rather not know that stuff up front. I'm also really happy it's going to have Mercenaries, since it's the only decent multiplayer mode Resi consistently has and it means the only choice isn't that awful looking ReVerse thing.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was honestly surprised this series did a collaboration with DBD, only because I was under the impression DBD isn't really that big anymore and seems to be a very niche game nowadays. Unsure

I was tempted to play the demos but ultimately decided not to so as to not spoil anything for myself. I'm glad I didn't because it turns out there is a lot of story stuff in the demos and I'd rather not know that stuff up front. I'm also really happy it's going to have Mercenaries, since it's the only decent multiplayer mode Resi consistently has and it means the only choice isn't that awful looking ReVerse thing.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
So any one here going to be playing RE8? I know a bunch of people who are going to be streaming it, since I'm not into the RE series to play; I have watched other people play it & seems interesting from what I've seen so far. I'm just so tired of most every guy wanting Lady Dmittrescu to 'plz step on me mommy'. *rolls eyes*
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
So any one here going to be playing RE8? I know a bunch of people who are going to be streaming it, since I'm not into the RE series to play; I have watched other people play it & seems interesting from what I've seen so far. I'm just so tired of most every guy wanting Lady Dmittrescu to 'plz step on me mommy'. *rolls eyes*
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 5th, 2021, 07:48 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I definitely want to play it, since I really liked 7 and this looked like it was going to be all of that but better. I've been seeing summaries of the reviews coming out and the overall consensus seems to be that it's the best of everything Resi has done, with the horror and suspense of the earlier games and 7 along with the action and stuff on 4-6.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 5th, 2021, 07:48 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I definitely want to play it, since I really liked 7 and this looked like it was going to be all of that but better. I've been seeing summaries of the reviews coming out and the overall consensus seems to be that it's the best of everything Resi has done, with the horror and suspense of the earlier games and 7 along with the action and stuff on 4-6.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to checking others out play this. I've also been hearing some good things about this, and I know quite a few streamers who intend on playing this upon release so I'm ready to experience what's next for Ethan, especially after rewatching gameplay of 7 recently so the story is fresh in my mind. Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to checking others out play this. I've also been hearing some good things about this, and I know quite a few streamers who intend on playing this upon release so I'm ready to experience what's next for Ethan, especially after rewatching gameplay of 7 recently so the story is fresh in my mind. Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(May 3rd, 2021, 03:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It still growing and is popular in its niche Moony. It got Silent Hill last year and it'll probably continue to grow plus I mean all its competition tends to fail and die in bizarre ways. Like Friday the 13th dying in a lawsuit.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(May 3rd, 2021, 03:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It still growing and is popular in its niche Moony. It got Silent Hill last year and it'll probably continue to grow plus I mean all its competition tends to fail and die in bizarre ways. Like Friday the 13th dying in a lawsuit.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Welp, I saw the entirety of RE8 played & have to say it's interesting how Capcom ties all of the series together in a nice little bow the way they did. No spoilers, just an observation.

Also my favorite lord has to be Heizenburg if I'm being honest. The others are easily taken down, but Heizenburg at least gives you a proper battle.

[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Welp, I saw the entirety of RE8 played & have to say it's interesting how Capcom ties all of the series together in a nice little bow the way they did. No spoilers, just an observation.

Also my favorite lord has to be Heizenburg if I'm being honest. The others are easily taken down, but Heizenburg at least gives you a proper battle.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So does anyone else remember that live action movie that's being made called Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City? Well, some images of the cast were released today and for the most part I'd say they nailed it: https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-ev...ast-photos

But what did they do to Leon?!

[Image: E-C-iLfX0AAv-cC?format=jpg]

Yes, that's supposed to be Leon on the left. I thought it was supposed to be Carlos, because he looks way more like him:

[Image: RE3_remake_Carlos_key_visual.png]

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So does anyone else remember that live action movie that's being made called Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City? Well, some images of the cast were released today and for the most part I'd say they nailed it: https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-ev...ast-photos

But what did they do to Leon?!

[Image: E-C-iLfX0AAv-cC?format=jpg]

Yes, that's supposed to be Leon on the left. I thought it was supposed to be Carlos, because he looks way more like him:

[Image: RE3_remake_Carlos_key_visual.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This is so ill-conceived it's embarrassing. Why are Capcom so happy to hand their IP over to just about any dumbfuck that comes in contact with it? Meh
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This is so ill-conceived it's embarrassing. Why are Capcom so happy to hand their IP over to just about any dumbfuck that comes in contact with it? Meh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 1st, 2021, 04:08 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I think the company doing this are the same one that were behind the original movies. Not the same director and such but knowing all of them are under the same movie company does explain the consistency in these movies being... inconsistent with the games. I guess the only reason Capcom kept the license with the same company is the money they made with the movies the first time around and see it as a safe bet for cash if nothing else. Which seems a bit stupid considering they've tried hard to turn the game series around in recent years.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 1st, 2021, 04:08 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I think the company doing this are the same one that were behind the original movies. Not the same director and such but knowing all of them are under the same movie company does explain the consistency in these movies being... inconsistent with the games. I guess the only reason Capcom kept the license with the same company is the money they made with the movies the first time around and see it as a safe bet for cash if nothing else. Which seems a bit stupid considering they've tried hard to turn the game series around in recent years.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Resident Evil Village - Gold Edition and DLC Announced
During yesterday's Capcom Showcase, it was announced that Resident Evil Village is getting a three-piece DLC titled Winters' Expansion.

The expansion will contain the following content:
  • Shadows of Rose - A new single-player story campaign where you play as Ethan's daughter 16 years after the events of Village. Unlike the main campaign, this one will be entirely in third person. You can see a more in-depth story trailer here.
  • The Mercenaries: Additional Orders - New maps and characters are coming to The Mercenaries, such as Chris Redfield, Karl Heisenberg, and Lady Dimitrescu.
  • Third Person Mode - Play the main campaign in third person mode.
All of this new content will also be included in the new Resident Evil Village Gold Edition, for players who have yet to pick up the game and want to get the complete package.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Resident Evil Village - Gold Edition and DLC Announced
During yesterday's Capcom Showcase, it was announced that Resident Evil Village is getting a three-piece DLC titled Winters' Expansion.

The expansion will contain the following content:
  • Shadows of Rose - A new single-player story campaign where you play as Ethan's daughter 16 years after the events of Village. Unlike the main campaign, this one will be entirely in third person. You can see a more in-depth story trailer here.
  • The Mercenaries: Additional Orders - New maps and characters are coming to The Mercenaries, such as Chris Redfield, Karl Heisenberg, and Lady Dimitrescu.
  • Third Person Mode - Play the main campaign in third person mode.
All of this new content will also be included in the new Resident Evil Village Gold Edition, for players who have yet to pick up the game and want to get the complete package.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Capcom Confirms More Resident Evil Remakes are Coming
At a recent PlayStation partner awards event in Japan, Resident Evil 4 remake director Yasuhiro Anpo said the company will announce its next Resident Evil remake in due course.

Yasuhiro Anpo Wrote:
We’ve released three remakes so far and they have all been received very well. Since it allows a modern audience to play these games, it is something I am happy to do as someone that loves these older games, and we want to continue doing more.

What game we will remake in the future is something that we would like to announce in the future, so please look forward to it.
It isn't surprising to see, but with it now confirmed we'll be seeing more remakes in the Resident Evil series, what games would you like to see get the treatment?

Source: https://www.ign.com/articles/capcom-conf...are-coming

I doubt they'll ever remake 5 or 6 given their tones are very different to what Capcom has worked to establish as the current tone for the series ever since the soft reboot that was RE7. Those games would require so much reworking that they'd probably end up like entirely new games.

It'll most definitely be Code Veronica that gets remade next I think. The only other game I can think of is Revelations but that isn't as old or as in need of a remake as CV is.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Capcom Confirms More Resident Evil Remakes are Coming
At a recent PlayStation partner awards event in Japan, Resident Evil 4 remake director Yasuhiro Anpo said the company will announce its next Resident Evil remake in due course.

Yasuhiro Anpo Wrote:
We’ve released three remakes so far and they have all been received very well. Since it allows a modern audience to play these games, it is something I am happy to do as someone that loves these older games, and we want to continue doing more.

What game we will remake in the future is something that we would like to announce in the future, so please look forward to it.
It isn't surprising to see, but with it now confirmed we'll be seeing more remakes in the Resident Evil series, what games would you like to see get the treatment?

Source: https://www.ign.com/articles/capcom-conf...are-coming

I doubt they'll ever remake 5 or 6 given their tones are very different to what Capcom has worked to establish as the current tone for the series ever since the soft reboot that was RE7. Those games would require so much reworking that they'd probably end up like entirely new games.

It'll most definitely be Code Veronica that gets remade next I think. The only other game I can think of is Revelations but that isn't as old or as in need of a remake as CV is.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Oooh, chance of getting an RE Survivor remake? I'll take it!

*crickets chirping* Ah, the song of my people! I see you haven't had the pleasure.

Resident Evil Survivor is a light gun game often forgotten about in the series. It was released on the PSX, and was largely forgotten, but it is canon! How do we know it's canon? Because RE0 explicitly mentions it in the text crawl at the opening of the game (this game is the Sheena Island incident). So, I think a remake of it would be pretty neat.

Ooh, or maybe they'll revive the sister series: Dino Crisis! Resident Evil but Dinosaurs? Yes please!

...Eh, those probably aren't in the cards. Ah well; a man can dream...
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Oooh, chance of getting an RE Survivor remake? I'll take it!

*crickets chirping* Ah, the song of my people! I see you haven't had the pleasure.

Resident Evil Survivor is a light gun game often forgotten about in the series. It was released on the PSX, and was largely forgotten, but it is canon! How do we know it's canon? Because RE0 explicitly mentions it in the text crawl at the opening of the game (this game is the Sheena Island incident). So, I think a remake of it would be pretty neat.

Ooh, or maybe they'll revive the sister series: Dino Crisis! Resident Evil but Dinosaurs? Yes please!

...Eh, those probably aren't in the cards. Ah well; a man can dream...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 113 11,903 Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,968 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,449 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,268 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,832 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface