Summer Meltdown 2018 Begins Soon!
Get ready for our hottest event of the Summer as we host a variety of contests and activities where you'll get the chance to win some amazing prizes from our biggest prize pool in history!

Tekken (Series)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Tekken 7 | TTT2
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 973.14 XP
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
Discuss the fighting series Tekken here. Have you played or had interest in the games?

I own and played all the main Tekken games from the first to Tekken 7, as well as both Tekken Tag games.

The PS2 Tekken Tag Tournament game introduced me to using more than one character in a match, which I loved the idea. However I never branched out in other games that do, only having Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. TTT was my favourite game until TTT2 released, despite the Tekken community seemingly disliking it now. I enjoy playing the game even today, the online still works. Tekken 4 is still really good though, gotta love them stages.

I mainly play Tekken 7 and a bit of Tekken Tag 2 now. Tekken 7 is pretty much only good for online now, unless you have people to play locally. Or for local tournaments, like the Tekken World Tour going on, which I sometimes watch, as well as players streaming.

My favourite characters are Lee and Lili at the moment, as I also play best with them. From Tekken 1 to Tekken 3, Yoshimistu was one of my favourites. From...Tekken 2 to Tekken 6, King and Armor King were my favourites. I have liked Jin since his first appearance, and started properly using Lee in 5 or 6. For Tekken Tag 2, I also play Angel along with Lee, Violet and Lili.

My current online ranks are:
TTT2: (Mentor) Lili, (Disciple) Lee, Angel, Violet
T7: (Brawler) Lee, (Grand Master) Lili, (Mentor) Miguel

I've feel like I've gotten better as a player this year after watching TWT tournaments, streamers and practice. I didn't do enough before.

I have recorded gameplay of me playing Tekken 7, which can be seen on my YouTube Channel, although I haven't done much since Noctis' release. I do hope to do more as I play Ranked, which I'll post in my Let's Play topic. (to be posted)
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Moonface Online
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Dying Light (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I own every Tekken game except 7, since by the time that game came out I was just burned out with Tekken. Not finishing TTT2 was what made me decide to not get Tekken 7. They're fun, but it just started getting a little repetitive for me.

Tekken 4 is my favourite Tekken game followed by Tekken 3. Tag is great too, and the series low point for me is Tekken 6.

Generally I only use Paul and Law as characters, since they're my favourites. I miss the look Paul had in Tekken 4 with the jeans and long hair though. Sad
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LittleBigPlanet (Series) Moonface 5 89 06-22-2018, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Tsu
  Crash Bandicoot (Series) | New N. Sane Trilogy DLC Moonface 5 187 06-22-2018, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Doom (Series) | Doom Eternal Announced Moonface 12 386 06-15-2018, 07:13 PM
  BlazBlue (Series) Mr EliteL 0 72 06-11-2018, 12:48 AM
  Hitman (Series) | Hitman 2 Announced Moonface 2 133 06-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Moonface