Amalthea Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Spyro Reignited, Sims 4
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 220.73 XP
[Image: c6ab187f9aa20d73061bea44d1eb4ce667a28aca_hq.jpg]

I know Fallout 76 is widely seen as absolute garbage (I personally haven't played and probably won't), but I still really enjoyed the other installments that I've played. I've never played 1 or 2, but I spent a lot of time playing FO3 and New Vegas. I played FO4 for a bit before I had to abruptly stop for personal reasons and never ended up going back to it (yet). I actually really enjoyed Fallout Shelter too for awhile xD Granted, the games can be buggy as hell and I've lost a ton of progress to random freezing and glitching, but I've still had a blast when playing the games. 

Which game is your favourite? Faction? What karma do you usually go for? Do you have any favourite perks, quests, weapons, etc?
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Spyro Reignited, Sims 4
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
[Image: c6ab187f9aa20d73061bea44d1eb4ce667a28aca_hq.jpg]

I know Fallout 76 is widely seen as absolute garbage (I personally haven't played and probably won't), but I still really enjoyed the other installments that I've played. I've never played 1 or 2, but I spent a lot of time playing FO3 and New Vegas. I played FO4 for a bit before I had to abruptly stop for personal reasons and never ended up going back to it (yet). I actually really enjoyed Fallout Shelter too for awhile xD Granted, the games can be buggy as hell and I've lost a ton of progress to random freezing and glitching, but I've still had a blast when playing the games. 

Which game is your favourite? Faction? What karma do you usually go for? Do you have any favourite perks, quests, weapons, etc?
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I've played a little of 4 when it was free to play on Steam one weekend. Seemed neat but I don't know how prior Fallout games were to compare it to anything. I mostly tried it because it was free and someone I watch on YouTube has a series on it i really enjoy.
[Image: file.php?id=3006934]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
I've played a little of 4 when it was free to play on Steam one weekend. Seemed neat but I don't know how prior Fallout games were to compare it to anything. I mostly tried it because it was free and someone I watch on YouTube has a series on it i really enjoy.
Amalthea Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Spyro Reignited, Sims 4
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
I didn't dive into 4 nearly as much as I wanted to even when I had the chance. I spent way too much time trying to build up one of the communities xD It's kind of neat seeing what others have built too. I'd love to give it another go one day, probably start from scratch since I don't really remember anything story-wise.
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Spyro Reignited, Sims 4
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
I didn't dive into 4 nearly as much as I wanted to even when I had the chance. I spent way too much time trying to build up one of the communities xD It's kind of neat seeing what others have built too. I'd love to give it another go one day, probably start from scratch since I don't really remember anything story-wise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resident Evil (Series) Moonface 19 700 2 hours ago
Last Post: Amalthea
  Yoshi (Series) Moonface 6 63 Yesterday, 02:51 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Crash Bandicoot (Series) | CTR Remaster Announced Moonface 25 1,256 01-16-2019, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Metallix
  Rayman (Series) Moonface 8 125 01-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  God of War (Series) Moonface 5 379 01-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Moonface