State of Play Megathread | Jan. 31 Show Announced
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So there's rumors floating around that a State of Play will be getting announced for September soon™. With the rumors of this SoP happening soon, there's lots of other juicy rumors floating around regarding it.

-Once again whispers of a Bloodborne remaster are bubbling to the surface. Insider leaks claim that a reveal for this is "very likely" at the State of Play.
-An insider leak as stated that Final Fantasy IX Remake is complete and just entering the final stages of polish. A State of Play could be the perfect time to drop this bombshell of an announcement.
-PS5 Slim is rumored to be releasing this month, which is the main reason a State of Play is believed to be happening this month at some point.

As always, I never hold my breath over leaks/rumors like this, but man if PlayStation does whip out a State of Play this month that announces BOTH a Final Fantasy IX Remake and a Bloodborne Remaster @ 60 FPS for PS5 (and PC so I can 100% the game twice more), I would die of pure joy.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So there's rumors floating around that a State of Play will be getting announced for September soon™. With the rumors of this SoP happening soon, there's lots of other juicy rumors floating around regarding it.

-Once again whispers of a Bloodborne remaster are bubbling to the surface. Insider leaks claim that a reveal for this is "very likely" at the State of Play.
-An insider leak as stated that Final Fantasy IX Remake is complete and just entering the final stages of polish. A State of Play could be the perfect time to drop this bombshell of an announcement.
-PS5 Slim is rumored to be releasing this month, which is the main reason a State of Play is believed to be happening this month at some point.

As always, I never hold my breath over leaks/rumors like this, but man if PlayStation does whip out a State of Play this month that announces BOTH a Final Fantasy IX Remake and a Bloodborne Remaster @ 60 FPS for PS5 (and PC so I can 100% the game twice more), I would die of pure joy.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
State of Play Announced for Sept. 14
Looks like tomorrow is going to be a rather busy day as Sony have announced they will be airing a State of Play presentation: PlayStation Blog

It will air at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm GMT and will focus on updates to previously announced games coming to PlayStation consoles, from indie and PS VR2 highlights, to major upcoming titles from third-party partners.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
State of Play Announced for Sept. 14
Looks like tomorrow is going to be a rather busy day as Sony have announced they will be airing a State of Play presentation: PlayStation Blog

It will air at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm GMT and will focus on updates to previously announced games coming to PlayStation consoles, from indie and PS VR2 highlights, to major upcoming titles from third-party partners.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, guess they aren't going to keep us waiting too long to see if any of those previous rumors end up being true this time around.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, guess they aren't going to keep us waiting too long to see if any of those previous rumors end up being true this time around.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm hoping they'll actually show us something that makes those PS+ price increases worth it, because so far those Extra/Premium game additions don't really cut it. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm hoping they'll actually show us something that makes those PS+ price increases worth it, because so far those Extra/Premium game additions don't really cut it. Errm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm hoping that we get a concrete release date for the PS version of Star Rail at this SoP. Would be nice to know when it's coming, because I can't wait to be able to play it on my PS5 instead. Unlike Genshin, there's not really a clear advantage to playing Star Rail on PC over PS5 (except for menu navigation, but meh), so it's going to be grand to be able to casually play Star Rail on my PS5 while I do other gaming on my PC. I'll actually be pretty shocked if we don't get a release date for it, actually, considering it's supposed to just be a couple of months away at most.

Really hoping one of the rumors between the FFIX Remake and Bloodborne Remaster is true though. This year has been excellent so far in gaming and one of those two things being announced tonight would just make me explode in pure bliss.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm hoping that we get a concrete release date for the PS version of Star Rail at this SoP. Would be nice to know when it's coming, because I can't wait to be able to play it on my PS5 instead. Unlike Genshin, there's not really a clear advantage to playing Star Rail on PC over PS5 (except for menu navigation, but meh), so it's going to be grand to be able to casually play Star Rail on my PS5 while I do other gaming on my PC. I'll actually be pretty shocked if we don't get a release date for it, actually, considering it's supposed to just be a couple of months away at most.

Really hoping one of the rumors between the FFIX Remake and Bloodborne Remaster is true though. This year has been excellent so far in gaming and one of those two things being announced tonight would just make me explode in pure bliss.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Huh a Nintendo Direct and State Of Play on the same day? Hm, nice not to have to wait too long, I'll actually watch live instead of missing it slightly intentionally because I was preoccupied. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Huh a Nintendo Direct and State Of Play on the same day? Hm, nice not to have to wait too long, I'll actually watch live instead of missing it slightly intentionally because I was preoccupied. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
State of Play - September 14, 2023 | Summary
Here's a summary of everything from today's State of Play presentation:
  • Baby Steps | Trailer
    What if QWOP was a 3D game?
    Release Date: Summer 2024

• Roblox
    Coming to PS4.
    Release Date: October 10, 2023

• Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord (PSVR2) | Trailer
    Release Date: October 26, 2023

• Resident Evil 4 Remake: VR Mode (PSVR2) | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    Release Date: Winter 2023

• Resident Evil 4 Remake: Separate Ways | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    Separate Ways, a bonus campaign featuring Ada Wong, is coming to the Resident Evil 4 Remake along with a free update for The Mercenaries mode.
    Release Date: September 21, 2023

• Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora | Trailer
    Release Date: December 7, 2023

• Ghostrunner 2 | Trailer
    Demo available today.

• PS5 Deep Earth Collection | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    New colours for DualSense controllers and PS5 faceplates in molten Volcanic Red, the alluring Cobalt Blue, or the sleek Sterling Silver.
    Release Date: N/A

• Helldivers II | Trailer
    Yay, cringey player voice chat gameplay footage that couldn't sound less authentic...
    Release Date: February 8, 2024

• Marvel's Spider-Man 2 | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    First look at the overworld experience. City is double the size of the first game. Over 65 suits and 200 different ways to outfit your Spider-Man.
    Release Date: October 20, 2023

• Tales of Arise: Beyond the Dawn | Trailer
    Release Date: November 9, 2023

• Honkai: Star Rail | Trailer
    Coming to PS5.
    Release Date: October 11, 2023

• Foamstars | Trailer
    Open beta announced with two game modes: Smash the Stars; Happy Bath Survival. 8 unique characters to play as.
    Open Beta: September 29, 2023
    Release Date: 2024

• Final Fantasy VII Rebirth | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    A new trailer has revealed the official release date for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.
    Release Date: February 29, 2024

Yet another SoP where it is not worth making a separate thread for it...

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
State of Play - September 14, 2023 | Summary
Here's a summary of everything from today's State of Play presentation:
  • Baby Steps | Trailer
    What if QWOP was a 3D game?
    Release Date: Summer 2024

• Roblox
    Coming to PS4.
    Release Date: October 10, 2023

• Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord (PSVR2) | Trailer

• Resident Evil 4 Remake: VR Mode (PSVR2) | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    Release Date: Winter 2023

• Resident Evil 4 Remake: Separate Ways | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    Separate Ways, a bonus campaign featuring Ada Wong, is coming to the Resident Evil 4 Remake along with a free update for The Mercenaries mode.
    Release Date: September 21, 2023

• Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora | Trailer
    Release Date: December 7, 2023

• Ghostrunner 2 | Trailer
    Demo available today.

• PS5 Deep Earth Collection | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    New colours for DualSense controllers and PS5 faceplates in molten Volcanic Red, the alluring Cobalt Blue, or the sleek Sterling Silver.
    Release Date: N/A

• Helldivers II | Trailer
    Yay, cringey player voice chat gameplay footage that couldn't sound less authentic...
    Release Date: February 8, 2024

• Marvel's Spider-Man 2 | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    First look at the overworld experience. City is double the size of the first game. Over 65 suits and 200 different ways to outfit your Spider-Man.
    Release Date: October 20, 2023

• Tales of Arise: Beyond the Dawn | Trailer
    Release Date: November 9, 2023

• Honkai: Star Rail | Trailer
    Coming to PS5.
    Release Date: October 11, 2023

• Foamstars | Trailer
    Open beta announced with two game modes: Smash the Stars; Happy Bath Survival. 8 unique characters to play as.
    Open Beta: September 29, 2023
    Release Date: 2024

• Final Fantasy VII Rebirth | Trailer + Discussion Thread
    A new trailer has revealed the official release date for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.
    Release Date: February 29, 2024

Yet another SoP where it is not worth making a separate thread for it...
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah that was certainly something...the heck was that opener? I suppose if you like er..."comedy" games (?) to just play for laughs? OK, people just calling it QWOP was funny though. Foamstars, PlayStation's Splatoon, really now? Star Rail coming to PS5 is alright, knew it was going to happen some day, Rebirth trailer was OK too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah that was certainly something...the heck was that opener? I suppose if you like er..."comedy" games (?) to just play for laughs? OK, people just calling it QWOP was funny though. Foamstars, PlayStation's Splatoon, really now? Star Rail coming to PS5 is alright, knew it was going to happen some day, Rebirth trailer was OK too.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm under the impression that Baby Steps might actually be by the person who made QWOP. If so, people calling it that would actually be fully on point.

I'm guessing you never looked at anything from the last PlayStation presentation @Mr EliteL because Foamstars and Star Rail were both present in the last one but your post makes it seem you have no recollection of that. Tongue

For me my issue isn't so much what was shown but just... it felt like as momentum was starting to build the presenter comes out with "one more thing before we wrap up". There's just still something off with the way these presentations are well, presented, but I can't put my finger on it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm under the impression that Baby Steps might actually be by the person who made QWOP. If so, people calling it that would actually be fully on point.

I'm guessing you never looked at anything from the last PlayStation presentation @Mr EliteL because Foamstars and Star Rail were both present in the last one but your post makes it seem you have no recollection of that. Tongue

For me my issue isn't so much what was shown but just... it felt like as momentum was starting to build the presenter comes out with "one more thing before we wrap up". There's just still something off with the way these presentations are well, presented, but I can't put my finger on it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah well then if the creator is the same as who did QWOP then no wonder Baby Steps is this type of game. I think I did dabble in QWOP but know I definitely watched gameplay of it back in the day.

I knew Star Rail was, but I just didn't know when exactly unless they did state back then a rough date or something.
Foamstars I didn't or quite clearly forgot about because the majority of what any State Of Play shows I just disregard them unless it's highly notable like Rebirth's calibre. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah well then if the creator is the same as who did QWOP then no wonder Baby Steps is this type of game. I think I did dabble in QWOP but know I definitely watched gameplay of it back in the day.

I knew Star Rail was, but I just didn't know when exactly unless they did state back then a rough date or something.
Foamstars I didn't or quite clearly forgot about because the majority of what any State Of Play shows I just disregard them unless it's highly notable like Rebirth's calibre. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Idk, Baby Seps came off to me as a meme game, and meme games are pretty popular among streamers. If it was on pc I'd gift it to someone I always torture with meme games cause it's funny watching the struggle, like they did with the meme game 'Up'. Everything else besides Tales of Arise: Beyond the Dawn and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth looks interesting to me. I'm kinda glad I slept through both the Nintendo Direct and the State of play. Most games I want on Sony's end they don't even advertise that much, such as the Legend of Hero's titles, and I have no idea if Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes gets released to PlayStation either, because I really would rather play it on my PlayStation over Nintendo due to the Suikoden series always being on PlayStation.

Ok, found out it's releasing in April of 2024, so I'll wait for it to release on Sony's platform over Nintendo. sauce
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Idk, Baby Seps came off to me as a meme game, and meme games are pretty popular among streamers. If it was on pc I'd gift it to someone I always torture with meme games cause it's funny watching the struggle, like they did with the meme game 'Up'. Everything else besides Tales of Arise: Beyond the Dawn and Final Fantasy VII Rebirth looks interesting to me. I'm kinda glad I slept through both the Nintendo Direct and the State of play. Most games I want on Sony's end they don't even advertise that much, such as the Legend of Hero's titles, and I have no idea if Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes gets released to PlayStation either, because I really would rather play it on my PlayStation over Nintendo due to the Suikoden series always being on PlayStation.

Ok, found out it's releasing in April of 2024, so I'll wait for it to release on Sony's platform over Nintendo. sauce
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
State of Play Announced for Jan. 31
A new State of Play has been announced for this coming Wednesday, January 31st at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm GMT.

The presentation will run for approximately 40 minutes and cover 15+ games, including extended looks at Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin.

Intrigued to see the extended look at Stellar Blade. It's been forever since we saw anything from the game and I hope it has a good showing with its gameplay so that the game doesn't come off as only being able to rely on its main characters appearance to drum up sales and interest.

I expect a PC port will probably get announced for something, although I don't really care what it is.
FFVR is definitely going to be shown because that comes out very soon.
I would love for the Tomb Raider remasters to get shown with some gameplay because I'm tired of living off the few screenshots that have come out since the announcement. Nooo
P3Reload might turn up because that too comes out on Feb 2 but it'll probably just be a brief ad.
Huge copium and hopium would be Elden Ring DLC showing up but this is a State of Play so the smart thing to do is not get my hopes up for anything that huge to happen unannounced during one of these things. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
State of Play Announced for Jan. 31
A new State of Play has been announced for this coming Wednesday, January 31st at 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm GMT.

The presentation will run for approximately 40 minutes and cover 15+ games, including extended looks at Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin.

Intrigued to see the extended look at Stellar Blade. It's been forever since we saw anything from the game and I hope it has a good showing with its gameplay so that the game doesn't come off as only being able to rely on its main characters appearance to drum up sales and interest.

I expect a PC port will probably get announced for something, although I don't really care what it is.
FFVR is definitely going to be shown because that comes out very soon.
I would love for the Tomb Raider remasters to get shown with some gameplay because I'm tired of living off the few screenshots that have come out since the announcement. Nooo
P3Reload might turn up because that too comes out on Feb 2 but it'll probably just be a brief ad.
Huge copium and hopium would be Elden Ring DLC showing up but this is a State of Play so the smart thing to do is not get my hopes up for anything that huge to happen unannounced during one of these things. Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,255
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Elden  👏 Ring  👏 DLC 👏

no further expectations, thank you very much
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,255 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Elden  👏 Ring  👏 DLC 👏

no further expectations, thank you very much
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Bloodborne PS5 Remaster :copium:

Can't wait to see more of Stellar Blade and it's wonderful assets. (*wink*)

Probably see more Rise of the Ronin here, which will be wonderful.

Not sure if we'll see anything with P3Reload because SEGA/Atlus seem to be too busy sucking off Microsoft, which is strange considering they'll get maybe 2% of the sales on Xbox compared to what they'll rake in on PS5/PS4 but making idiotic decisions and making fools of themselves have been SEGA and Atlus's thing for quite a few years now. You know, like the decision not to release the game at all on Nintendo Switch (I seriously want to know what went through their heads when they decided that marketing for a system that JRPGs go to die on compared to putting it on the Switch and heavily marketing it there was the better decision).

I don't think anything could really surprise me though, outside of a Bloodborne PS5 Remaster/PC Port. Maybe if they reveal one of the last Square Enix leaked games on the Nvidia leak, which would either be Final Fantasy IX Remake or Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

Can't wait to see more of Stellar Blade and it's wonderful assets. (*wink*)

Not sure if we'll see anything with P3Reload because SEGA/Atlus seem to be too busy sucking off Microsoft, which is strange considering they'll get maybe 2% of the sales on Xbox compared to what they'll rake in on PS5/PS4 but making idiotic decisions and making fools of themselves have been SEGA and Atlus's thing for quite a few years now. You know, like the decision not to release the game at all on Nintendo Switch (I seriously want to know what went through their heads when they decided that marketing for a system that JRPGs go to die on compared to putting it on the Switch and heavily marketing it there was the better decision).

I don't think anything could really surprise me though, outside of a Bloodborne PS5 Remaster/PC Port. Maybe if they reveal one of the last Square Enix leaked games on the Nvidia leak, which would either be Final Fantasy IX Remake or Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 30th, 2024, 08:36 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I don't think there's a bottle of copium big enough for however long it would take for this one to ever come to fruition, if it ever does. Tongue

Your wording here makes me unsure if you missed it but Rise of the Ronin is confirmed to be getting an extended look in the upcoming SoP.

Yeah, I don't know what a surprise could be for this SoP either but I'm not going into it expecting one nor am I too fussed if there isn't one, so long as there's stuff in the presentation that looks interesting or well presented.
Definitely doubt a FF9 Remake after the comments made about a FF6 Remake that I posted about in the Final Fantasy thread I made yesterday.

I don't expect anything from any of Sony's first party studios except for maybe Spider-Man 2 DLC, although I don't recall seeing anything come up about that in that huge Insomniac leak. I certainly don't expect a new first party game to be announced.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think there's a bottle of copium big enough for however long it would take for this one to ever come to fruition, if it ever does. Tongue

Your wording here makes me unsure if you missed it but Rise of the Ronin is confirmed to be getting an extended look in the upcoming SoP.

Yeah, I don't know what a surprise could be for this SoP either but I'm not going into it expecting one nor am I too fussed if there isn't one, so long as there's stuff in the presentation that looks interesting or well presented.
Definitely doubt a FF9 Remake after the comments made about a FF6 Remake that I posted about in the Final Fantasy thread I made yesterday.

I don't expect anything from any of Sony's first party studios except for maybe Spider-Man 2 DLC, although I don't recall seeing anything come up about that in that huge Insomniac leak. I certainly don't expect a new first party game to be announced.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Direct Megathread ShiraNoMai 34 5,199 Apr 18th, 2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,871 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
  The Last of Us [TV Show] Moonface 38 11,208 Jan 10th, 2024, 01:17 AM
  Games You Didn't Play Because You Watched Them? Moonface 2 409 Nov 11th, 2023, 01:04 AM
  Summer Game Fest 2023 Megathread | LRG3 Showcase Summary Moonface 20 2,910 Jul 13th, 2023, 06:58 PM